LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Really enjoying the new season of Stranger Things.

55 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I love it! Watched the season twice, waiting for the next two episodes! Really well written this season.

That's good to know Mikey! I LOVE me some stranger things! I can't wait to watch the new season I didn't even know it was out yet. I got to get caught up on some other stuff first. But I'll DEFINITELY be watching it. I think this is supposed to be the final season too. That's the cool thing about Netflix, you can watch TV shows on your time, instead of theirs. LOL!??????☺️????♥️??? I'll let you know what I think of it as soon as I watch it. Okay buddy?!??

5 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

That's good to know Mikey! I LOVE me some stranger things! I can't wait to watch the new season I didn't even know it was out yet. I got to get caught up on some other stuff first. But I'll DEFINITELY be watching it. I think this is supposed to be the final season too. That's the cool thing about Netflix, you can watch TV shows on your time, instead of theirs. LOL!??????☺️????♥️??? I'll let you know what I think of it as soon as I watch it. Okay buddy?!??

It's the second to last season, one more to go.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

It's the second to last season, one more to go.

Wow! That's so cool buddy! I WISH we could watch it together! We'd binge ALL the episodes, eating snacks!??????????♥️??

2 hours ago, drynot said:

Man....just watched the last two episodes in this season.  If 5 is half as good as 4 then it's gonna be awesome!

They made me cry! Damn Duffer Brothers!

• Like 1