LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you love most about being in a Wet and or Messy diaper

Hello poopie diapee wearers I was wondering what do you love  most about being in a wet and or wessy diaper? 

for this baby: I love being in a pee-pee and poopie diapee because it makes me feel super little  

another thing would be is when i go poopie and mommy comes to do a little diapee check on baby and she sees that i did a poo poo she says "I think it's time some one has their poopie diapee changed" 

I also love waking up in messy diaper and start squishing it. 

• Like 2

I have been drinking more water because I am recovering from COVID. Last night was unusually wet, I actually had to get up and change a Dry 24/7 diaper that seemed to weigh 5 lbs. I put on an ordinary Tranquility ATN diaper and I am again wet and reaaallly messy. Helps with the discomfort of COVID. Wet, warm, squishy, slippery, and yes a little 'tinky too.

• Like 2

I love the feeling of the poop coming out and spreading in the seat of my diaper. The warmth and sticky feeling of the poop on my butt cheeks. Then the feeling when I sit down and the warm, sticky mess is pressed out farther in my diaper.  Up my butt crack, out across my butt cheeks and between my legs. 

I also love the warm feeling as I pee and the pee spreads into the absorbent padding of my diaper.  I also enjoy the bulk of the diaper between my legs. It starts out with some bulk and then gets larger and larger with each additional wetting. 

I  love the tingling feeling that I start to get from sitting in a messy diaper for hours and hours,  telling me that I had better change it soon or I'll get a diaper rash. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, DiaperLover77 said:

And I forgot the main one:

The brown line at the back coming up with the poo. So exciting on white diaper

I also like when the brown shows in the back and the yellow in the front of my diapers.   

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Spanky said:

I also like when the brown shows in the back and the yellow in the front of my diapers.   

And between the legs, a mixture of brown and yellow. It's how should be all messy diaper

• Like 3

I LOVE the feeling of filling my Diapee up with pee-pees and slowly watching it get bigger and bigger and swell up. Especially when I CAN'T tell whether or not I got a wet diaper. I ALSO LOVE it when I have to go poopie really bad that my tummy starts grumbling and I EXPLODE inside my diaper!????? And let all the poopie out, going into the Diaper. I feel like such a BABY when that happens.????? I also love it when I get an diapee change. I especially love it when Daddy gets the Wipees and gets all the poopie off my butt, especially when the wipes are warm by a wipe warmer. It feels Like heaven on Earth!????♥️????? I also love it when Daddy uses the old diapee and QUITE LITERALLY scoops up the big poopie mess that I made in my diaper after having sat in it for quite awhile like a GOOD BABY!♥️???????♥️????????? I also like it when I slowly dribble the pee-pees overtime without even realizing it. It makes me feel like I have no control over my bladder and it makes me feel EVEN MORE like a BABY, especially while playing with some toys, which I LOVE!?????♥️???♥️?????

• Like 1

I agree that a wet and messy diaper that is NOT leaking is a wonderful sensation on both an emotional and physical level. I know a messy diaper is not for everyone, but for me a wet and poopy diaper is ecstasy. My morning NS blue Supreme diaper is wet with just a small mess, but enough to know that I have been naughty. Unless I get lucky, clean up will be easy.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Moochie said:

I agree that a wet and messy diaper that is NOT leaking is a wonderful sensation on both an emotional and physical level. I know a messy diaper is not for everyone, but for me a wet and poopy diaper is ecstasy. My morning NS blue Supreme diaper is wet with just a small mess, but enough to know that I have been naughty. Unless I get lucky, clean up will be easy.

It's quite funny when it's leaking after several mess and pees if you have a plastic pants

On 6/28/2022 at 6:21 AM, Spanky said:

I love the feeling of the poop coming out and spreading in the seat of my diaper. The warmth and sticky feeling of the poop on my butt cheeks. Then the feeling when I sit down and the warm, sticky mess is pressed out farther in my diaper.  Up my butt crack, out across my butt cheeks and between my legs. 

I also love the warm feeling as I pee and the pee spreads into the absorbent padding of my diaper.  I also enjoy the bulk of the diaper between my legs. It starts out with some bulk and then gets larger and larger with each additional wetting. 

I  love the tingling feeling that I start to get from sitting in a messy diaper for hours and hours,  telling me that I had better change it soon or I'll get a diaper rash. 

Yes, what Spanky described. It's all those feelings and more. I enjoy my messy diapers the most, but don't get the opportunity as much as I would like.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Three Rivers said:

Yes, what Spanky described. It's all those feelings and more. I enjoy my messy diapers the most, but don't get the opportunity as much as I would like.

So we are three at least^^

How much it will be for you ?

• Like 1

Happy Independence Day for those in the USA. My morning Attends Premier diaper with a pair of Kins Duratex pants is very wet and messy. I had an EXPLOSIONimage.gif.4a4c2c7ff7af080501fdd2b18f4d0ce5.gif in my diaper to celebrate the 4th of July!! Sooo wet, warm, sticky/squishy...bliss.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I love the feeling off a fully wet and messy diaper where its squishy and warm between my legs and the balls area. My favourite part is the mess staining on a white diaper where its brown and yellow from front to back, a sign of a very full and squishy diaper☺️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, BenjiDL said:

I love the feeling off a fully wet and messy diaper where its squishy and warm between my legs and the balls area. My favourite part is the mess staining on a white diaper where its brown and yellow from front to back, a sign of a very full and squishy diaper☺️

Same thing, love to see the back and the front of my diaper becoming yellow/brown

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My favorite wetting and messing experiences are just simply natural, as if nothing out of the ordinary is happening. I wet my diapers all the time at work and there is no change in my posture. For the most part it's the same when I mess my diaper, but I don't mess at work. Sometimes I might have to push a little, but my favorite messing is just to fill my diaper naturally. When I got up this morning, I messed my diaper as soon as my feet touched the bedroom floor. Now I am sitting here with a wet and messy diaper, as if nothing has happened...but I sure am enjoying the squish!!

On 6/27/2022 at 4:58 PM, superdiaperboy said:

Hello poopie diapee wearers I was wondering what do you love  most about being in a wet and or messy diaper? 

I love the pure sensuous feeling of peeing my diaper, and filling it with a good, firm mess; the feeling of gently pushing out a warm turd bits at a time, and the satisfying orgasm at the end of it all.

• Like 1
On 6/28/2022 at 10:47 AM, DiaperLover77 said:

And I forgot the main one:

The brown line at the back coming up with the poo. So exciting on white diaper

Ooh i love that too! I love when my white diapers show brown. I love the feeling of the diaper filling up, how it feels against my skin and of course how naughty it is, also the regression. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I woke up this morning with a wet Abena M4 diaper (plastic back) after at least several wettings during the night. Fortunately, no leaks. I messed my diaper very naturally, i.e., just a little push, while in the kitchen getting coffee. I just love the feeling of my diaper filling up with a warm, soft mess. Now I am sitting here with hot coffee, and a wet, warm, soft-squishy-lumpy diaper. It doesn't get much better than this!?

• Like 2