LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I wanna get OUT of my body SO BAD!???

Oh God, WHAT I WOULD DO to get OUT of my body right now! I HATE being disabled and having cerebral palsy. There's nothing I wouldn't do to be 3 feet tall, and have a fresh diapee on, being bottle-fed right now in the arms of my Daddies Ian and Taylor!!!! WHY CAN'T I BE AN BABY!!!!?????????????????????????????? BABY WANNA BOTTLE!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Little Cub Pants changed the title to I wanna get OUT of my body SO BAD!😔😔😔

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

I hear you my friend and I understand you. Being disabled is not all it's cracked up to be, and there's times when I feel the same way. I have always been taught to "not feel sorry for myself" all of my life. The reason I follow this philosophy is because there is always someone somewhere that is always going to be worse off than me or you. I consider it pretty damn good if I can actually sleep through the night, get up and be able to function every day. On my 50th birthday, I had the ultimate insult heat on me when it sounded like someone that I care about thought that I was or had "One foot closer to my grave" because I own a lift chair with heat lift and massage. My question is where is someone's compassion, when they think of what they are saying or what they are imparting by their harsh and very uncaring and inappropriate words.Several times I have felt like I've always wanted to prove that I can do almost anything everyone else can do, disability being taken into account, but for the most part do almost everything that someone else can do .

let's break this down for a second: all my life I was always taught that there are someone that's worse off than I am, and I should be thankful and grateful for my life and all those people who have helped me:  I do thank everyone that has helped me in the past and continues to support me, and I always look to those type of individuals because they can be a support system when no one else it's actually using their heads, and just spouting ridiculous hurtful inaccurate and stupid comments. Normally, there's only one thing that really bothered me when I turned 18: do you know what that was?: it was the ability to get a license and be able to get a car and be able to drive, just like my older brothers and my younger brothers do! However, after 49 years, and even before that, I realized that driving and owning a vehicle is not all it's cracked up to be, 'cause you have to keep your vehicle in operational condition, you have to pay your gas, you have to pay for your inspection if it's required in your state, and you have to make sure that you're taking care of your license and your registration as well as your insurance. There is also the part that says that there is always some idiot who may not be watching where they are driving. I've had friends tell me that they are not worried about they're driving, but somebody else is driving, and that is correct because there are always individuals who are not watching what they are doing and they are not using their heads. There are a lot of people for example, who will even though it is illegal in I believe all 50 states, use a cell phone while they're driving!People are supposed to be watching what the hell they are doing when they are driving on the roads, and not have their face buried in a cell phone . I don't mind using a cell phone if I am the one sitting in the passenger seat of a vehicle . I however do mind if someone is using a cell phone while I am riding in a vehicle being driven by the person fooling around with cell phone

I understand that there are many technological improvements that we are lucky to be able to use since 1990. I believe the first cell phones were starting to come out in the mid 80s, and as each year passed cell phones became smaller and smaller and smaller, and now they have as much power within them it's almost a full PC. I remember a couple of times when my brother Mike and myself were in my brother Dan's vehicle, and he was fooling around with cell phone while driving: in the middle of a conversation my brother Michael and myself got a little annoyed with him, because he wasn't watching what he was doing he had his head buried in the cell phone but it was watching the road and then moving his eyes up and down. My brother Mike got so upset that he basically yelled at him and told him to either pay attention to the road or let him drive!

I know that it's hard having CP and being mobility challenged: one of the most important things that I always try to do is keep myself moving: I also have to realize that the age of 50 is something that I have to take into consideration. This is not to say that 50 year old men won't be able to keep themselves mobile and limber, but as I get older, I don't want to fall on my head when I slip on the floor using a pair of crutches, and sometimes the old Walker isn't as effective as the one I had when I was seven years old. In short, I am not seven years old, I am not 25 years old, I am not 35 years old, I AM 50: this means I have to decide what I think I am able to do, and continue to do as much as I can for myself - if I were to listen to certain individuals in my family, they would think I was already buried in the ground! I refuse to take that and believe that I am going to be the next person that's going to be buried in the ground - I am so angry because of this particular statement: after all these years of telling people to give it their best, the people who love me most and are closest to me are telling me that they don't think I am capable of being able to correct my current situation. I also would like to state that I have been using my chair for many years because it is easier to use my chair, and keep myself safe, rather than to worry about tripping over something or falling and hurting myself.

Regardless of what happened Jesse, you should never count yourself out, and never put yourself down, because you may have cerebral palsy like myself, and you may use a wheelchair like mine or even fancier than that, but you better not give up - don't let yourself think that it would be easier if you were to go backwards. You are 27: I was born in 1972, and some of the things that they did in 1972 to take care of people that were disabled, they wouldn't be allowed to do today- some of the technology they even had in the 70s was archaic old and outdated compared to what they can do today. However, technology has made life easier for those who need mobility devices. I just have to stand beside myself and think " have I done anything to deserve being thought of as a washed up has been?"  answer to that question?:  "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAY!"  there are times that I wish I could do things like everyone else does, white drive, but as I said I have learned that I would like to leave that to people who have to keep their cars and trucks in operational condition: it is not important that I learn how to drive, because I have people that can take me wherever I need to go, and I can get from home too many places in the capital city just by jumping a bus or making a phone call the night before.

As for me, I don't think I would change ANYTHING about the life I've lived, or the places I've gone, or the things I've done. Sure, there are many things that you wish you could take back and do differently, but then if you ended up taking things back and not doing some things when it happened, your life would change considerably, and may not be the same way or turn out the same way. I'm sure every single one of us would like to go backwards to a time when things were easier and we didn't have to think about things and we didn't have to worry about things: this is the definition of infancy/babyhood, toddlerhood and our life between the ages of 0 and 17- once you hit the big 18, everything changes, but you also have to realize that many strides have been made to make our lives more comfortable, and what I have learned is that I have to avail myself of any assistance that I can get to make my life easier for myself. This does not necessarily mean that I throw the towel in and wallow in self pity because I can't get something done: it simply means that there are times in life when you feel like you do now, and you have to eventually come to the realization that you have been granted the ability to do things to the best of your skills and your ability, so you should always give it 110%.

I always tell my nieces and my nephews: you don't necessarily have to be perfect when you do things: the only person who is perfect is the Lord Jesus Christ: other than that, everybody makes mistakes, and it is to be expected that someone will make mistakes. I tell them that their most important job isto  take on a job or a challenge,  and when they take it on, DO YOUR BEST!  You do not necessarily have to always succeed, nor will you always succeed! The idea here is you always give your best attempt, and you could get egg all over your face, or you could make a mistake and lose a game, but it's always how you play it or take care of the situation, and not whether you win or lose: it's how you play the game!

I could be mad right now because of family members who said that awful bunch of words to me - and I still am in shock because of what they said to me, even though they try to say that they love me and I know that they do, but the most important thing is to take control of your situation and make the best of what you have. Jesse, you have many spider followers here on DD: including myself! There are a lot of people here who may think that it is harder to be disabled , and it is , because we live it, but  the trick is to take something that is difficult and try to overcome something that is in your way. Sometimes you need adaptive equipment to make your life easier, or to make it so that you are more mobile and able to get out there in the world . Think of being a little kid : you will have your toys and all of your fun things that you do, but unfortunately childhood only occurs once, so you have to turn that childhood into an AB CHILDHOOD:  if you have things that make you happy or things that you do to make you happy, think of them and do that to make it easier for yourself . But for God sakes , do not under any circumstances or allow yourself to think that you hate yourself or your life : you may hate the situation that you're in, you may hate your body, but you always should take stock in what you have , worry about what you can control , and everything else let it go - if I had not taken this philosophy into account back in 2020 , I would have worried myself into a stress induced problem, and I can tell you , since I decided to go 24/7 in diapers, my life is turned around 100% - don't let your feelings get you down - I know it's hard 'cause I do it myself - I don't go very many places either but I'm not going to let something that bothers me take me all the way down so that I don't feel loved or wanted - I'm going to surround myself with people who support me love me and care about me, and respect me for what I am who I am and what I have done . My brothers Mike Dan Eric and James are such people, and they would not allow me to go down that hole : I have people that are in my corner , so people who bring me down like what happened on my 50th birthday, I won't worry about as much . I do what I can do, I do what I want to do, I do it when I want to do it, and if something is in my way, I always try to find a way to move it out of the way. This does not necessarily mean that it is easy to do it , but it is doable.

BRIAN GIVES YOU A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG HUUUUUG! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️????????

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

While I don't have a physical disability (that I know of), I feel you immensely on wanting to be in a smaller body, so so much. I wish I was small enough to be carried around easily and just enjoy life as a baby with at least one loving parent who wouldn't look at me like I'm just an annoyance. It's too bad there's no way to shorten the body safely.

• Like 3