LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would you have put me back in diapers when I was a little kid?

Would you put me back in diapers?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have put me back in diapers as a kid?

• Yes, Diapers for Jeggy boy!
    • No, sit with a nasty big load in your pants!
    • Just use the potty like a big boy!

3 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Jeggy, You stated you have cerebral palsy which can be dignosed as early as age 2. One of the issues that arrises is constipation. After the messing issues I would have taken you to the peditrician who would have perscribed mild laxatives and 100% classified it as a medical nessesitity. Your answer is yes man you would have been in diapers 24/7 even at school because the school nurse is required to be a RN and you would have inevitibally messed your diapers in the middle of class at some point. 

Same thing is true if you were actually in the single digit age range to this day and the school would not report it to CPS because it would be classified as a medical reason and under doctors orders.

It would not matter if you got embarrassed or humilated by messing a diaper in front of your peers and if any of them teased you about it they could actually be suspended or even expelled. 

If your mom did not follow your doctor's orders or even take you to see a doctor that is actually neglect and would still have been considered nelect during the time you were actually those ages. 

If they actually missed the cerebral palsy dignosis until beyond the stated ages your school guidance councilor would have failed in their job by not reffering your case to mental health services and starting behavorial treatment. Which would have resulted in the same thing anyways mild laxatives and diapers and involveing the school with your treatment plan. 

Man I have to be completely honest with you if you were dignosed with cerebral palsy at age 2 and they didn't put you back in diapers after the first pants messing then start you on a mild laxative they failed in their duties as doctors and if your mom didn't take you to see a doctor she failed as well and neglected your medical health, anyway you look at it everyone around you if you were going around messing and wetting your pants failed at their duties and neglected your needs, they also broke alot of laws wheither they realised it or not. 

1st off I will mention that if you were dignosed as a minor that you were able to be classified as disabled as a minor so takeing you to see a doctor would have cost nothing as you would have qualified for state funded health insurance and even the transportation to any medical professionals would have been covered as well as the diapers as they are considered disposable medical equipment. 

I don't know if I even want to ask about what the H377 was going on in your home man. To me it sounds like a abuseive and neglectfull childhood even more so if you had disability as a minor and your basic needs weren't being met. 

By a quick search on google for ceberal palsy the first symptom that shows up is constipation. 

So I picked that as a point to answer your question because constipation can lead to impaction which will eventually lead to soiling accidents as it can 100% cause partial temporary and some cases perment nerve damage and if not treated in time can require surgery to remove the impaction. 

The question you asked was if I would have put back in diapers at those ages the answer is more complicated than the question. 

So I will restate my answer in a shortend form. 

Yes, You would be back in diapers wheither you wanted to be or not and the school nurse would be involved with changeing you every day as well because of the laxatives given for your constipation by your dr's orders ?. First accident where you removed the diaper would result in a back zipping body suit being used for the rest of the school year to enshure the school nurse could do her part of your treatment plan properly and the first time you had a friend remove the body suit you could expect to be sent to school in only the body suit and diaper and no changes of clothes except a spare body suit and diapers in the school nurse's office. ( Just so you know 100% acceptable if a child tries to break their treatment plan and doctor's orders because the school will relocate them to the special education class and still give the same lesson as their normal teacher.)

Did you read the first 3 sentences? That was active refusal, meaning there was sufficient control (and I will not speculate on any psychological issues Because nothing is presented in that area, making such speculation gratuitous at best). Also it was posted to the the lifestyle forum and not medical IC. That changes everything. I take the story as presented UNNTIL I have cause to do outerwise

CP is a condition that can range from mild to severe. and from specific to general systems. I know a person with CP whose only symptom is lack of significant control over her right hand and arm, and right foot and leg. I know another one who is wheelchair bound with very slurred speech. In any diagnoses of something like that, the health of the system is presumed until examination shows otherwise

• Like 1
4 hours ago, deewet said:

Had a nephew that would poop in his pants on regular basis simply because he did not want to stop what he was doing, well after he turned 6 yrs old.  No handicaps, simply too lazy to stop and go into the house to use the bathroom.  My wife refused to change him, told him to walk the 10 minutes back to his house so his mother would deal with him.  He often had a loaded pants for several hours as a result but didn't seem to bother him but sure did his mother!

I wonder if that kid's an ABDL now?!??? That would SURE be interesting!????? And I would LOVE to hang out with him and ask him all sorts of questions about his diapers!???♥️????

8 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Jeggy, You stated you have cerebral palsy which can be dignosed as early as age 2. One of the issues that arrises is constipation. After the messing issues I would have taken you to the peditrician who would have perscribed mild laxatives and 100% classified it as a medical nessesitity. Your answer is yes man you would have been in diapers 24/7 even at school because the school nurse is required to be a RN and you would have inevitibally messed your diapers in the middle of class at some point. 

Same thing is true if you were actually in the single digit age range to this day and the school would not report it to CPS because it would be classified as a medical reason and under doctors orders.

It would not matter if you got embarrassed or humilated by messing a diaper in front of your peers and if any of them teased you about it they could actually be suspended or even expelled. 

If your mom did not follow your doctor's orders or even take you to see a doctor that is actually neglect and would still have been considered nelect during the time you were actually those ages. 

If they actually missed the cerebral palsy dignosis until beyond the stated ages your school guidance councilor would have failed in their job by not reffering your case to mental health services and starting behavorial treatment. Which would have resulted in the same thing anyways mild laxatives and diapers and involveing the school with your treatment plan. 

Man I have to be completely honest with you if you were dignosed with cerebral palsy at age 2 and they didn't put you back in diapers after the first pants messing then start you on a mild laxative they failed in their duties as doctors and if your mom didn't take you to see a doctor she failed as well and neglected your medical health, anyway you look at it everyone around you if you were going around messing and wetting your pants failed at their duties and neglected your needs, they also broke alot of laws wheither they realised it or not. 

1st off I will mention that if you were dignosed as a minor that you were able to be classified as disabled as a minor so takeing you to see a doctor would have cost nothing as you would have qualified for state funded health insurance and even the transportation to any medical professionals would have been covered as well as the diapers as they are considered disposable medical equipment. 

I don't know if I even want to ask about what the H377 was going on in your home man. To me it sounds like a abuseive and neglectfull childhood even more so if you had disability as a minor and your basic needs weren't being met. 

By a quick search on google for ceberal palsy the first symptom that shows up is constipation. 

So I picked that as a point to answer your question because constipation can lead to impaction which will eventually lead to soiling accidents as it can 100% cause partial temporary and some cases perment nerve damage and if not treated in time can require surgery to remove the impaction. 

The question you asked was if I would have put back in diapers at those ages the answer is more complicated than the question. 

So I will restate my answer in a shortend form. 

Yes, You would be back in diapers wheither you wanted to be or not and the school nurse would be involved with changeing you every day as well because of the laxatives given for your constipation by your dr's orders ?. First accident where you removed the diaper would result in a back zipping body suit being used for the rest of the school year to enshure the school nurse could do her part of your treatment plan properly and the first time you had a friend remove the body suit you could expect to be sent to school in only the body suit and diaper and no changes of clothes except a spare body suit and diapers in the school nurse's office. ( Just so you know 100% acceptable if a child tries to break their treatment plan and doctor's orders because the school will relocate them to the special education class and still give the same lesson as their normal teacher.

Well I can tell you that my childhood didn't have any neglect or abuse. Although, it had verbal abuse by my brother and mom was never really good at talking to me about things and how I feel about the cerebral palsy and didn't spend how much time with me. She mostly just sat on her ass and watched TV on the couch. My mom never took me to a doctor after I made the first poopie in my pants or sent me to school with a diaper on and some diapers in a diaper bag. But looking back, she probably should have, because this went on for quite a while. I WISH I could go back in time and relive those moments in my life.?? Even though it had a lot of yelling from my mom about making pee-pees and poopies in my pants!????

If you ask your question, strictly in a clinical sense. My tact is this, Not withstanding your CP, if it’s been determined you can control your functions, and are able to use the facilities, (all be it with extended difficulty) I would not diaper you. My feeling is, as the parent, I want to prepare you to be able to function as normally, and independently as possible. You should be taught, and expected do as much for yourself as possible. So if you are able to, even with the added complication of your CP, be expected to use the toilet. Accidents can happen, and dealt with. Purposely letting go in your pants, would bring sanctions on you, to encourage you to use the bathroom. Sanctions could be, no tv, no video games, confined to bedroom, etc. 

That being said, diapers could still be available for times when, it wouldn’t be possible for you to visit a bathroom, or the time between visits wouldn’t be feasible. Possibly overnight bedtimes. You would still be encouraged, to try and use the bathroom when possible. 

• Sad 1
47 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

If you ask your question, strictly in a clinical sense. My tact is this, Not withstanding your CP, if it’s been determined you can control your functions, and are able to use the facilities, (all be it with extended difficulty) I would not diaper you. My feeling is, as the parent, I want to prepare you to be able to function as normally, and independently as possible. You should be taught, and expected do as much for yourself as possible. So if you are able to, even with the added complication of your CP, be expected to use the toilet. Accidents can happen, and dealt with. Purposely letting go in your pants, would bring sanctions on you, to encourage you to use the bathroom. Sanctions could be, no tv, no video games, confined to bedroom, etc. 

That being said, diapers could still be available for times when, it wouldn’t be possible for you to visit a bathroom, or the time between visits wouldn’t be feasible. Possibly overnight bedtimes. You would still be encouraged, to try and use the bathroom when possible. 

But what if I said I wanted to wear Diapers and be a baby and threw a HUGE temper tantrum?!?????♥️???????????? You'd be no fun, and I'd get no Diapee privileges and have to wear big boy underwear all day!???????? No video games, no TV, and I'd be going potty in my pants Non-Stop, all the time!???

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

But what if I said I wanted to wear Diapers and be a baby and threw a HUGE temper tantrum?!?????♥️???????????? You'd be no fun, and I'd get no Diapee privileges and have to wear big boy underwear all day!???????? No video games, no TV, and I'd be going potty in my pants Non-Stop, all the time!???

In that case, it would be diapers! And I’d use, extra thick cloth diapers, so you can feel how wet you are, when you are, and big ballooning plastic pants, to be sure your clothing and furniture don’t get wet. Going out, maybe it would be disposables, + thick boosters, want that diaper to last a good long time. So what, if you have to waddle a bit, and wear bigger pants, to cover them ???

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

In that case, it would be diapers! And I’d use, extra thick cloth diapers, so you can feel how wet you are, when you are, and big ballooning plastic pants, to be sure your clothing and furniture don’t get wet. Going out, maybe it would be disposables, + thick boosters, want that diaper to last a good long time. So what, if you have to waddle a bit, and wear bigger pants, to cover them ???

I don't like cloth diapers or plastic pants.????? I would say, "I want disposable diapees!"????????♥️???? Especially because that's what I grew up on! and I'd want to be in Pampers!?????????♥️?♥️????

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I don't like cloth diapers or plastic pants.????? I would say, "I want disposable diapees!"????????♥️???? Especially because that's what I grew up on! and I'd want to be in Pampers!?????????♥️?♥️????

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

Hey @AbabeBill, did I just hear a little spider tell you no?  Add another diaper on top of the ensemble, and then we put plastic pans over the top: he definitely will feel like a baby after we're finished because he won't be able to close his legs. Perfect for him, because using a wheelchair he wouldn't be able to move very well with all those diapers on.

Yes Jesse: if you were having issues as a kid, then at your age diapers for you: assuming that you are a little kid, appropriate diapers would be used, and they probably would be disposables, but you also have to realize that the pampers diapers that I grew up with where the old style plastic backed ones, and being that you're 27, you may not have the same diapers that are pampers that I grew up with, but the idea is that you want plastic backed old style diapers that you grew up with.

One of the things that they used to tell little kids that were in orthopedics: the doctor sometimes would use this a technique if they wanted to make sure that your hip does not displace.What they would do is they needed to find a way to abduct your legs, and this apparently make sure that the sockets do not dislocate. Somebody came up with the idea that if you abduct your legs with something, you may be able to keep your hips from pulling out of the sockets are dislocating. Solution: take a box of pampers : put one diaper on : oh , we're not done yet my friend, then you end up putting 9 more on top of it . When they get done with that you won't even be able to close your legs and that would be like a super duper diaper. That is one of the things that pediatric units were trying with young kids to be sure that something can be tried before they go in for surgery, because it's a lot harder to recover from surgery than it is to put 10 diapers on a kid to see if the idea works.

@AbabeBill would put you into cloth diapers: this way you feel what it is like to wear a cloth diaper, and cloth diapers as he says if done right, we'll keep you dry, but wet cloth diapers do feel different than what disposables. He would set you up so that you know how it feels to be what, but in some cases a cloth diaper can be an advantage. I would probably put you in a couple of plastic back pampers diapers, and then put you in one or two cloth diapers. This way I could see if it works to keep you dry.But you would be wearing diapers on my watch young spider he he he ?

I can agree with you my friend, cloth diapers are not the same as disposables. If you grew up in the generation of disposable diapers like I did, even if you're younger than I am, there's just something special about a plastic backed pampers diaper that smells like 1. If you are like bill, and you grew up in a time when cloth diapers were being used, he probably remembers how that feels to him, and how a cloth diaper can keep you drier. I'm sure that they can, but I don't have the time, the patience, or the dexterity to wash dry and maintain these things, and I also don't have the dexterity in my hands to be able to pin them on the way they're supposed to be. The only way I would try a cloth diaper is if somebody were to diaper me with it, and put me into it. There's no way I could do it myself.

So yes my young friend diapers for you

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Word edit
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

Hey @AbabeBill, did I just hear a little spider tell you no?  Add another diaper on top of the ensemble, and then we put plastic pans over the top: he definitely will feel like a baby after we're finished because he won't be able to close his legs. Perfect for him, because using a wheelchair he wouldn't be able to move very well with all those diapers on.

Yes Jesse: if you were having issues as a kid, then at your age diapers for you: assuming that you are a little kid, appropriate diapers would be used, and they probably would be disposables, but you also have to realize that the pampers diapers that I grew up with where the old style plastic backed ones, and being that you're 27, you may not have the same diapers that are pampers that I grew up with, but the idea is that you want plastic backed old style diapers that you grew up with.

One of the things that they used to tell little kids that were in orthopedics: the doctor sometimes would use this a technique if they wanted to make sure that your hip does not displace.What they would do is they needed to find a way to abduct your legs, and this apparently make sure that the sockets do not dislocate. Somebody came up with the idea that if you abduct your legs with something, you may be able to keep your hips from pulling out of the sockets are dislocating. Solution: take a box of pampers : put one diaper on : oh , we're not done yet my friend, then you end up putting 9 more on top of it . When they get done with that you won't even be able to close your legs and that would be like a super duper diaper. That is one of the things that pediatric units were trying with young kids to be sure that something can be tried before they go in for surgery, because it's a lot harder to recover from surgery than it is to put 10 diapers on a kid to see if the idea works.

@AbabeBill would put you into cloth diapers: this way you feel what it is like to wear a cloth diaper, and cloth diapers as he says if done right, we'll keep you dry, but wet cloth diapers do feel different than what disposables. He would set you up so that you know how it feels to be what, but in some cases a cloth diaper can be an advantage. I would probably put you in a couple of plastic back pampers diapers, and then put you in one or two cloth diapers. This way I could see if it works to keep you dry.But you would be wearing diapers on my watch young spider he he he ?

I can agree with you my friend, cloth diapers are not the same as disposables. If you grew up in the generation of disposable diapers like I did, even if you're younger than I am, there's just something special about a plastic backed pampers diaper that smells like 1. If you are like bill, and you grew up in a time when cloth diapers were being used, he probably remembers how that feels to him, and how a cloth diaper can keep you drier. I'm sure that they can, but I don't have the time, the patience, or the dexterity to wash dry and maintain these things, and I also don't have the dexterity in my hands to be able to pin them on the way they're supposed to be. The only way I would try a cloth diaper is if somebody were to diaper me with it, and put me into it. There's no way I could do it myself.

So yes my young friend diapers for you

Brian

Yeah, good luck having Bill get those cloth diapers and plastic pants on me. I'd be out of there faster than you could say lasagna. LOL!????????♥️????????

• Haha 2
21 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Did you read the first 3 sentences? That was active refusal, meaning there was sufficient control (and I will not speculate on any psychological issues Because nothing is presented in that area, making such speculation gratuitous at best). Also it was posted to the the lifestyle forum and not medical IC. That changes everything. I take the story as presented UNNTIL I have cause to do outerwise

CP is a condition that can range from mild to severe. and from specific to general systems. I know a person with CP whose only symptom is lack of significant control over her right hand and arm, and right foot and leg. I know another one who is wheelchair bound with very slurred speech. In any diagnoses of something like that, the health of the system is presumed until examination shows otherwise

17 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Well I can tell you that my childhood didn't have any neglect or abuse. Although, it had verbal abuse by my brother and mom was never really good at talking to me about things and how I feel about the cerebral palsy and didn't spend how much time with me. She mostly just sat on her ass and watched TV on the couch. My mom never took me to a doctor after I made the first poopie in my pants or sent me to school with a diaper on and some diapers in a diaper bag. But looking back, she probably should have, because this went on for quite a while. I WISH I could go back in time and relive those moments in my life.?? Even though it had a lot of yelling from my mom about making pee-pees and poopies in my pants!????

Little babydoll christine,  active refusal can be 100% caused in children after the pain of constipation for fear of the pain from useing the bathroom, to answer the question yes I did read the whole question and put more thought in my answer then most people would take the time to (the same with any answer I ever give to a question). My answer will not change because first symptom of the dignosis is constipation, constipation leads to impaction, nerve damage, and soiling and can require surgery to fix which may or may not let the nerve damage heal. 

See the problem is I think about things to the point I can find a reason and a explination and I process information on a higher level before answering a question on a lower level of processing. 

My answer is always found in less than 1 minute but can take me sometimes hours to explain. 

Little BabyDoll christine, you should probally read the added information from Jeggy so I quoted him to make it easier for you to find. 

Jeggy I'm sorry you went threw that type of garbage as a child. 

I have no modifications to my answer I gave the first time as I covered all possibilities in 1 shot. 

I was hopeing it was a silly curosity based question. I can see that isn't the case though and the question was a important one to you Jeggy. 

• Thanks 1

Nothing was mentioned about constipation or pain. Now, I presume he told the story as he wanted it to be understood as it occurred. Under such conditions as we see, No doctor would intervene with any drug since none is indicated and no competent doctor would incur the unnecessary risk of unintended consequneces. i.e. side effects. proper medical intervention requires a reason to act. That is based on the diagnosis. If there was a refusal to use the toilet with no mention of pain, which is the case in what we are given. then there would be no meidcal intervention based on adding such an idea to the story that is not supported by the evidence. His parents might be given some advice. A doctor could easily do an examination to see if constipation is present, which might be done as a matter of course if there were enough cases where constipation was associated with this behavior. But that was not included so I am presuming that it was not an issue

When you add to a story you adulterate and change it from what it actually was to something else. That is not good, especially if it is someone else's story

15 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Nothing was mentioned about constipation or pain. Now, I presume he told the story as he wanted it to be understood as it occurred. Under such conditions as we see, No doctor would intervene with any drug since none is indicated and no competent doctor would incur the unnecessary risk of unintended consequneces. i.e. side effects. proper medical intervention requires a reason to act. That is based on the diagnosis. If there was a refusal to use the toilet with no mention of pain, which is the case in what we are given. then there would be no meidcal intervention based on adding such an idea to the story that is not supported by the evidence. His parents might be given some advice. A doctor could easily do an examination to see if constipation is present, which might be done as a matter of course if there were enough cases where constipation was associated with this behavior. But that was not included so I am presuming that it was not an issue

When you add to a story you adulterate and change it from what it actually was to something else. That is not good, especially if it is someone else's story

My answer this time was to you because you seemed to want to know more about my thought process by your reply to my answer to Jeggy.

However currently it is clear you are just trying to start Sh1t with me.  So this is the last reply you will get as I don't have time for your misunderstandings. 

My answer was to Jeggy not you and your misunderstandings of any of it is on you not me as the answer was to Jeggy not you.

The second you condone neglect and abuse of a child if the site had a way to block you I would have done so already. 

I added nothing to Jeggy's question and only gave a complete answer as I already know the treatments of peditricians in 99% of any case. 

You should be aware that a peditrician is not the same as the doctor you see and they always presume the child is lieing for fear of a treatment or they truely don't know there is a actual issue. If his mom would have taken him to the doctor and he said it was on purpouse the doctor would still perscribe a mild laxative aka stool softener and reccommend protection incase of a accident as well as made a refferal to a pediatric psychologist and a nutrionist. 

Your understanding in my opinion is way further than my understanding, especially when you are the person that did not read his question. He had to have added his dignosis of cerebral palsy for a reason as well as the fact he is on disability. If you are too oblivious to that fact when you respond to me, I request you don't respond to me. 

My answer to him was based on the question and information given. 

Your response to me seemed to be out misunderstanding or curosity of my thought process which is why I responded to you. 

Jeggy's response to me clarifed the narrowed down answer and that is was inside my complete answer I already posted and therefore would not change. 

The reply to me this time is not of curosisity but of arrogance and ignorance while you are calling pediatric doctors not worth a sh¹t and condoneing the abuse and neglect of children. 

Don't ever respond to me again Christine I don't associate with poeple that condone child abuse and or neglect. 

The neglect is there and so is the abuse if you are so blind Christine to see it, I would fear to be a child under your care the fact you don't see it means you were probally never abused or neglected as a child and therefore don't even have a clue the lenght of time it takes for the child that was abused and neglected to actually realise it for what it was.  It took me over 27-30 years to stop trying to protect those doing harm to me, well past the time they were actually deceased. Do not question my knowledge about the actual treatments by pediatrics or my knowledge in general. 

Unless you actually were sexually abused and physically abused and neglected at home removed from you family put into a group home after a pediatric crisis unit another group home then a foster home that abused you then sent to another crisis unit and another foster home and abother crisis unit and another foster home then a psychatric hospital because of all the abuse and adults breaking every last bit of trust you had left you have not faced the abuse I have the neglect I have and you will never understand my answer and that it will not change, not for you or even God him/her self. It has taken me over 30years to advocate for myself and abut 32years to advocate for others. If you think you opinion vs my knowledge matters to me you are seriously mistaken. 

Mikey if you happen to stumble upon my response realise there is certain things that make my tollerance to other's ignorance a h377 of alot shorter of a time before I tell them off. I 100% will accept your warning if you issue any but I will not accept the arrogance and ignorance of someone that doesn't know the diffrence between a pediatric doctor's and adult doctor's style of treatment, nor will I accept the assinine BS spewing from their mouth calling a treatment that is used by pediatric doctors 99% of the time as innaproate and the doctr that perscribes it as not worth a Sh¹t. By all that was said I can conclude they condone abuse and neglect of children and therefore I will not appologize to them and will accept your warning if you so choose to issue one with open arms I won't ever change my morals or who I am for anyone that tries to start sh1t. I'm sorry for makeing you have to deal with it if you get a report but I'm not sorry in the least bit for standing my ground and sticking to my morals. Mikey I'm presumeing I will hear from you anyways, and I will look forward to the message ?. You will find out my morals are unyeilding and if reading this before messageing me you will find my explanation of the shortness before the tell off point ?.  My suggestion to them is if they are offended by what I said don't link to me and say stupid Shit that points to them supporting child abuse and neglect as a better alternative than a treatment of a doctor. 

That being said Mikey I will accept the warning if you decide to give me any be aware I don't give a Shit who it is that insinuates they believe child abuse and neglect is better than a medical care team I will rip them a new ass hole just the same. 

I look forward to the talk I'm shure you are going to find nessessary to have with me ?

• Like 1

Jeggy man now you see why I'm not online that much I responded to your question and someone tried to start shit with me. I have a high tollerance to certian types of ignorance and people trying to start shit but when they insuate that child neglect and abuse is better than medical care ( even when it would have been determined to be psychological the treatment until the psychologist is the same man) simply because a pediatrician will not trust the child knows or is trying to at the very least denying there is a issue. 

I can now state without a doubt from the last added information. Your treatment team and any adult that was supposed to be trustworthy failed in duties to protect you, your health, and wellbeing. I'm going to be quite busy getting ready for winter prep and won't be on DD for a while frankly more or less because of spmeone's utter BS and belief that your question was a story by confuseing themself and trying to respond to me on my response to you. 

Man I hate haveing more knowledge than most based on my life experiences when people that probally don't even understand that the social norms did a 180⁰ turn about 100 - 250 years ago and think haveing a guy wear a dress is abuse ?, The fact is a guy wearing a pair of jeans is the abuse as it compresses the privates and lowers sperm count. 

Also the masculine color used to be Pink not blue. 

Did Jesus wear jeans or a robe (dress)

Does a judge wear jeans in court or a robe (dress)

Does the parliment wear jeans or robes (dresses)

Does the pope wear jeans or a robe (dress)

Do you see where it is all leading yet ?

Does the scottish or irish wear shorts or kilts (skirts) 

I should stop there before someone realises the truth to what I just said and realise they never had actual abuse ever and they can have children thanks to their mom who said screw the new social norms this kid is going to give me grandchildren some day and I will make damn shure of it ?

So anyone that had their mom put them in a dress as a child feel lucky and remember George Washington the first president of the United States wore dark pink Dresses and smoked marijuana. ?

Jeggy man if you need to chat just txt message me as I know it will take me a bit of time to have my tollerance level for ignorance reset to the normal levels so won't be on DD for a bit and insted will be prepareing for winter. 

So in other words following my mental healthcare provider's advice to the best of my abilities. Her advice was to try to show patience with people not as intelligent as myself. My patience has run out for a bit and need to let it build back up a bit. 

Plus I'm currently waiting on a answer to a question I asked that got redirected a bunch of times ?

½ expecting a representivitive from the capitol to call back with the answer because it seems most questions I ask are answered evwn if the person I ask should have the answer end up being answered by the representives in the state capitol and not by the local offices ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Jeggy man now you see why I'm not online that much I responded to your question and someone tried to start shit with me. I have a high tollerance to certian types of ignorance and people trying to start shit but when they insuate that child neglect and abuse is better than medical care ( even when it would have been determined to be psychological the treatment until the psychologist is the same man) simply because a pediatrician will not trust the child knows or is trying to at the very least denying there is a issue. 

I can now state without a doubt from the last added information. Your treatment team and any adult that was supposed to be trustworthy failed in duties to protect you, your health, and wellbeing. I'm going to be quite busy getting ready for winter prep and won't be on DD for a while frankly more or less because of spmeone's utter BS and belief that your question was a story by confuseing themself and trying to respond to me on my response to you. 

Man I hate haveing more knowledge than most based on my life experiences when people that probally don't even understand that the social norms did a 180⁰ turn about 100 - 250 years ago and think haveing a guy wear a dress is abuse ?, The fact is a guy wearing a pair of jeans is the abuse as it compresses the privates and lowers sperm count. 

Also the masculine color used to be Pink not blue. 

Did Jesus wear jeans or a robe (dress)

Does a judge wear jeans in court or a robe (dress)

Does the parliment wear jeans or robes (dresses)

Does the pope wear jeans or a robe (dress)

Do you see where it is all leading yet ?

Does the scottish or irish wear shorts or kilts (skirts) 

I should stop there before someone realises the truth to what I just said and realise they never had actual abuse ever and they can have children thanks to their mom who said screw the new social norms this kid is going to give me grandchildren some day and I will make damn shure of it ?

So anyone that had their mom put them in a dress as a child feel lucky and remember George Washington the first president of the United States wore dark pink Dresses and smoked marijuana. ?

Jeggy man if you need to chat just txt message me as I know it will take me a bit of time to have my tollerance level for ignorance reset to the normal levels so won't be on DD for a bit and insted will be prepareing for winter. 

So in other words following my mental healthcare provider's advice to the best of my abilities. Her advice was to try to show patience with people not as intelligent as myself. My patience has run out for a bit and need to let it build back up a bit. 

Plus I'm currently waiting on a answer to a question I asked that got redirected a bunch of times ?

½ expecting a representivitive from the capitol to call back with the answer because it seems most questions I ask are answered evwn if the person I ask should have the answer end up being answered by the representives in the state capitol and not by the local offices ?

Yeah, I see WHY you're NOT online very much buddy. You did NOTHING wrong in this situation. And this goes for the REST of you that are reading THIS reply, let's try to keep this conversation civil. Because I DON'T plan on deleting this thread! This was meant to be a fun thread and I plan to keep it that way so don't go starting shit in the comment section, writing checks your mouth can't cash. LOL!?????

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Yeah, I see WHY you're NOT online very much buddy. You did NOTHING wrong in this situation. And this goes for the REST of you that are reading THIS reply, let's try to keep this conversation civil. Because I DON'T plan on deleting this thread! This was meant to be a fun thread and I plan to keep it that way so don't go starting shit in the comment section, writing checks your mouth can't cash. LOL!?????

I’d like to add to your post here. I feel kinda the same. Please let’s keep civil, and try and help each other, where/when needed, and have some fun at this. I don’t think any of us, wants to have the outside world negative, boil over into here too. Relax, have fun, and enjoy ? 

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Pamperbum_uk said:

What do you mean as a kid? I'd put you back in them now....

LOL!???♥️????? Good answer! I LOVE being a Diaper Boy, SO MUCH!???????♥️??♥️

20 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

LOL!???♥️????? Good answer! I LOVE being a Diaper Boy, SO MUCH!???????♥️??♥️

That's why I love being a diaper girl so much as well. No more pottying for me

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

That's why I love being a diaper girl so much as well. No more pottying for me

Except for pottying in your pants!???? LOL!????? Gotta enjoy those Diapees!?????♥️??☺️??☺️?????

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Except for pottying in your pants!???? LOL!????? Gotta enjoy those Diapees!?????♥️??☺️??☺️?????

That's why I think pottying and potty training is such a horrible idea. It's why I am glad I don't have to potty train and I can enjoy being in diapers and babied.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

That's why I think pottying and potty training is such a horrible idea. It's why I am glad I don't have to potty train and I can enjoy being in diapers and babied.

Me too! The only thing that could make it better is if I was an ACTUAL baby!????? Going in my pants without EVEN thinking about it! ??????☺️?♥️????

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Me too! The only thing that could make it better is if I was an ACTUAL baby!????? Going in my pants without EVEN thinking about it! ??????☺️?♥️????

That's why I'm an adult baby because I go in my pants without even thinking about it.

• Like 2