LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In what way would you most like to become incontinent?

In what way would you most like to become incontinent?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. In what way would you most like to become incontinent?

• Unpotty training for at least a year but apart from diapers no additional costs and hard to reverse once achieved
    • Home made stents, instant result, apart from diapers estimated additional costs about $ 10 and reversible whenever you want
    • Surgery, instant result, apart from diapers estimated additional costs about $ 10,000 and not reversible

On 6/27/2022 at 3:43 PM, DiapergirlWB said:

I would go with number 1.  I'd like the slow inexorable decent into not being in control anymore.

More or less what happened to me. Once I started having continence problems and started wearing nappies I just gave up trying to control my bladder.

• 2 weeks later...

I have chosen the number 1. Even though many people say it doesn't work for them, I've already had some success. Whereas I used to only have to go to the toilet once a day and that was done quite quickly, my morning pooh in the diaper takes at least an hour. It's also no longer the only pooh of the day and I no longer hold it in even if I could.
I also find the 1st option the most sustainable because you really have to do something for a long time to completely lose control. I'm not there yet and I don't know how long it will take, but I'm working on it;-)

• Like 1
On 6/27/2022 at 3:43 PM, DiapergirlWB said:

I would go with number 1.  I'd like the slow inexorable decent into not being in control anymore.

That is the most natural way and how it happened with me.

I've taken an interest in stents because I'd like to experience true incontinence with no long-term commitment. There are enough times when I don't wear diapers that the other options wouldn't be practical. Plus it seems the surgery carries a risk of erectile dysfunction and structures. If I could buy a stent built to FDA standards, I'd be all over it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2022 at 9:29 AM, Hannah YMS said:

Have you tried anal training and/or tunnel plugs? That combined with laxatives can give the desired effect. Temporarily of course. A good hard anal training session can leave you bowel incontinent for a few days, in my experience.

This is true im very big into assplay and i have noticed my continence going down im not incontinent but i can not hold it for any length of time anymore luckly im usually near a batheroom.