LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Sister Briana CH 40 (The Finale!) 11/07/21

On 7/15/2022 at 8:03 AM, YourFNF said:

Melody is clearly processing some stuff, poor girl. Beatrix is an emotionally manipulative bitch...

Yeah, Bea is Melody's kryptonite. :(

On 7/15/2022 at 8:44 AM, rienrien said:

Between the Briana series and the return of GFOP, it's been one of the best years for this board I can remember. I hope the found family comes to Melody's rescue.

Thanks! We'll have to see if Melody will let anyone help her...

Beware of turning Little in public, it may have some weird consequences!

-----
Chapter 8

“So how’s the new girl?” Suzie asked, briefly letting go of Briana’s hand to scratch her ear. “I feel like I’ve hardly seen her.”

“You’ve been super busy this quarter,” Briana said, squeezing Suzie’s hand. “She’s pretty busy too. But she’s super fun to play with! We got to play dress-up a bunch!”

“I heard she has some pretty interesting costumes,” Suzie said.

“Yeah, they’re kind of sexy, and really accurate to the characters. Oh, and she’s got a ton of cool dolls, and movies and comics and stuff!”

“I didn’t realize you were so into that stuff,” Suzie said.

“Well I always liked it but you know, I never had very much money,” Briana said softly.

“You’ve made your birthday and Christmas so easy!” Suzie said with a grin.

“Oh, I hadn’t even thought about Christmas break,” Briana said.

“You know most of us don’t get to go home for it,” Suzie said. “So don’t worry about being lonely. In fact… Ronnie might kill me for telling you this but I won’t spoil much. Prepare yourself for Christmas to be a super big deal this year.”

“Really?” Briana asked. She’d stopped in her tracks without realizing it. Suzie was blurry in her vision. It wasn’t sadness though, her chest felt tight, like her heart was going to burst.

“Oh hon, yes, really for real,” Suzie said, stepping in to give Briana a breathlessly tight hug. “See, this is why I wanted to tell you. Anticipation is half the experience when you’re a kid!”

“Am I a kid right now?” Briana asked, genuinely wondering.

“Do you want to be?” Suzie asked.

“I mean, I kind of always want to lately,” Briana said. “But we’re out of the house and I don’t want to make you take care of me if you don’t want to.”

“I haven’t gotten a chance for a while,” Suzie said. “Oooh, I’ll cast a spell on you to make you little.” She brought a finger to Briana’s nose and bounced it from nose to cheek to forehead to nose to cheek as she chanted,

“Wink a bink

a bottle of ink,

Briana is five,

As soon as she blink!”

Suzie finished the chant with a light clap in front of Briana’s face. She blinked, of course, and as she opened her eyes with a goofy smile. Five sounded fun. More fun than the dumb black shirt she was wearing, and the boooring green shorts. Even her shoes were dumb. White, with no designs. Suzie looked cool though! Her hair was super rainbow-y, fresh from the salon. Her shirt was even pink with sparkles.

“Well, how do you feel?” Suzie asked.

“Good,” Briana said, picking at her shirt. “What are we gonna do?”

“We were on our way to the park, let’s see if they have any ducks. After that, I’m sure we can find something fun.”

The park had a few ducks, paddling in circles with occasional dives for… whatever ducks ate off the bottom of a pond. Briana was sad that they didn’t have any bread, then decided that was a good thing when Suzie reminded her that bread was bad for ducks. There were crows too, which were fun to chase across the gently sloping, grassy bowl of the park.

She came back to Suzie at a full sprint after sending a particularly large flock of crows into the sky, panting and pink-cheeked. “Suzie, Suzie did you see how many?!”

Suzie turned, and Briana realized in horror that her friend wasn’t alone. There was a tall, skinny man with a little mop of brown hair at the front of his head and ochre skin. He was standing with his arm around a short, equally slim woman with crazy long black hair.

“Hey kiddo!” Suzie said boisterously. “These are my friends, Kariwase and Amie. Guys, this is Briana, my roommate. She’s trying out method acting for a Freaky Friday type play where a babysitter gets switched with the kid. So far she’s doing a great job staying in character, do you mind helping her out?”

Briana stood frozen, trying to process what Suzie had said. Before she quite had it figured out, Kariwase had leaned over and ruffled her hair.

“Chasing birds huh, did you catch any of them?” he asked.

Briana blushed, and took a step sideways to half-hide behind Suzie. “Uh no, but there was a big flock of them that just went up.”

“Oh my god she’s shy?” Amie asked. She stepped around to Briana and took her hand. “How old are you?”

“Fuh-five.” Briana said, squirming and looking down. There was a guilty, wrong feeling in her chest. She wanted nothing more than for these scary adults to go away and stop asking her things.

“What’s your favorite stuffed animal?” Kariwase asked. Suzie, traitor that she was, took Briana’s shoulders and trotted her out into the middle of the group.

“a-alanna,” Briana said in a tiny voice.

“Is she a bear?” he asked, relentlessly.

“No she’s a lion,” Briana said, indignantly. The desire to defend Alanna’s honor broke through her shyness like a floodgate. “She’s a magic lion, and a knight, and she goes on adventures and fights bad guys.”

“That sounds awesome,” Amie said. “You’re very creative!”

“Really?” Briana asked, squirming. Kariwase lightly pinched her cheek and she giggled. Cackled more like. She felt like she was falling down a rabbit hole, settling deep into her little persona. They asked her a couple more questions, then Suzie sat her down on the log next to them while she finished her conversation about the upcoming theatre schedule.

Briana busied herself with sticks and rocks, making a couple of pretty cool little houses, both of which she announced to the group. They were all nice, Kariwase even crouched ALL the way down from his tallness to look at her second house.

While she was down there, Briana felt the need to go. It came on suddenly, with no warning at all! Or anyway it didn’t seem important until it was already pretty bad. She squeezed her legs together and looked up at Suzie, but they were all still talking.

Concentrating on making an elaborate house to take her mind off it turned out to be a mistake. Briana bit her lip and squeezed her legs as hard as she could when the first few splashes hit her panties. She felt it spread down toward her butt and hoped maybe people would think the log was wet. After that, all she could do was sit and try to hold it, losing the battle a second time to another damp splash in her pants.

Finally, the endless conversation… ended. Suzie waved to her friends, who waved to her and Briana, and they walked off. Suzie said something that Briana didn’t catch with all her concentration on her bladder.

Suzie crouched down and said, “Hey Briana, you okay?”

Briana looked at Suzie with wide eyes, “I had an accident…”

Suzie sighed. “Hon, you are not a baby right now, you’re a little girl right? You need to tell me if you have to go and need help going to the bathroom.”

“I’m sorry,” Briana whimpered. “I still hafta go but…”

“I don’t have a car here,” Suzie said. “Come on, lucky for you we’re all carrying changing supplies when we go out with you. I’ll change you in the park bathroom.”

“But I…” her protests couldn’t hold against Suzie tugging her arm. What recourse was there anyway? Even if Suzie did have a car, she couldn’t drive it up over the grass to pop Briana into it. She hesitated anyway, reluctantly pulled to her feet. Shame blossomed pink and hot across her cheeks as a big splash of liquid hit her panties.

Though she trailed Suzie at first, she caught up fast as the wet patch spread further across her crotch and butt. There was a steady trickle she couldn’t stop, so she ran, outpacing Suzie and darting into the park bathroom. She skidded to a stop on the greasy tile floor, face to face with an older woman she’d nearly run over.

The woman stared at Briana out of weepy, wrinkled eyes and looked down at the dark stain on Briana’s shorts. She chuckled, which hit Briana in the chest. The old lady started for the door, stopped for Suzie’s more sedate arrival, and then grabbed the door. She took a look at Briana and chuckled again.

“You’re still peein’ hon. Better get yourself on a toilet. Don’t-cha have any sense?” she asked, and didn’t wait for a reply, stumping out the door. It was a good thing too, for her, because Suzie had drawn herself up and looked like she was ready to unleash the rough side of her tongue.

With a sigh, Suzie turned to Briana, noting the steady trickle down the girl’s legs. “Let’s get you on a potty hon.” Suzie pushed Briana bodily into a bathroom stall and yanked her shorts down, setting her down on the dubiously clean seat. The tiny trickle became a brief, crashing stream with Briana finally able to let go.

Suzie left the stall door open and grabbed a door stopper off the floor. She wedged it between the door and frame, giving it a couple of sharp kicks for a makeshift lock.

“All done with your potty?” Suzie asked. Briana nodded. “Stay on there in case,” Suzie added, removing Briana’s shoes, socks, and her soggy shorts.

Briana waited while running water sounded. A little more came out of her, but she decided not to tell Suzie about that. Returning with wet paper towels, Suzie stood Briana up and wiped her legs, butt, and crotch down.

“There isn’t much room here but you’re petite,” Suzie said, “Hop up on the sink counter and I’ll put you in a diaper.”

“Suzie, I wanna pullup.” Briana said.

“And why’s that?”

“Because I’m not a baby.”

“But you wet your pants like one,” Suzie said. Briana blushed and whined. “Get up on the counter Briana, right now.”

Briana plodded over to the sinks with sulky steps and climbed on top of the counter. Suzie had wiped it down, and there actually was a lot of space on the cold sheet metal. Her head hung over one of the sinks and her heels dipped into the other but it easily supported her weight.

Suzie’s purse had a tiny, thin changing blanket that didn’t cover more than Briana’s butt. The counter was icy cold through her thin shirt. Whatever Suzie had started, Briana had convinced herself. Baby Briana would be fussy and crying, but five-year-old Briana grumped and flopped her legs.

“Hold your legs for me,” Suzie said, putting an ankle into each of Briana’s hands. She felt like letting go, but remembered in time that Suzie definitely knew how to spank. The embarrassing baby diaper went under her, along with lotion and powder for dumb babies. Briana sighed, pouted, blew air through her lips. Suzie ignored her protests.

With the diaper taped up, Suzie let her sit, and fished Briana’s shorts out of a sink sopping wet. It took a long, annoying, loud time under the hand dryer before they were dry enough to wear. Finally dressed, Briana looked at herself in the mirror and was horrified to see her diaper peeking out of her shorts. Her shirt left a good two inches of skin visible, so there was no help there.

“Suzie, it shows! Gimme the pullup instead!”

“It’s a tiny bit sticking up, you’ll be fine,” Suzie said. “Now, what do you say when somebody helps you?”

“I’ll say thank you if you give me the pullup!”

“Briana…”

She hemmed and hawed, whined and puffed up her cheeks before blowing the air out. Suzie stood with her arms crossed, unimpressed. Finally Brianna looked to the side and sighed. “Thank you Suzie.”

“Good girl,” Suzie said, and gave Briana a hug, which Briana endured but didn’t return, as an act of rebellion.

“I think it’s time to take you home.”

“But, you said we could do something fun after!”

“Well we can, if you’re okay going in your diaper.”

Briana blew a raspberry and said, “Let’s go home.”

Suzie told a lot of dumb jokes on the way back to the bus, and by the time it picked them up Briana wasn’t really mad at her anymore. There was a bit of a bad moment when her diaper crinkled as she climbed the bus steps and she thought the driver saw it, but nothing was said.

At least there was ice cream when they got home and time to play. Melody wasn’t around, so Briana amused herself with a coloring book. At Veronica’s reminder to start homework she belted out “Yes Mom!” but obviously she had to finish the page she was on.

When dinner came, there were three more pages of the book colored, but no homework. Everybody was busy, it was one of those chaotic, Jane calling out leftovers from the fridge and people claiming them to warm up nights. Briana helped ferry the leftovers and stuck close to Jane, even sitting on her lap when everyone was done eating.

Melody was back after dinner but still couldn’t play. This time she didn’t even cave to Briana’s best puppy dog eyes! Those eyes got her Melody’s Nintendo Switch to borrow, so Briana took that victory and curled up on the couch.

When Veronica found her, it was late and Briana was sleepy, with a soggy diaper. She’d completed yet another task for Tom Nook and was starting to understand why nobody liked the cute little raccoon.

“Briana, honey, are you still up?” Veronica looked tired, she had the frazzled, low makeup look that always accompanied a big project.

‘Yeah mom,” Briana said with a yawn. “I’m gonna have my house paid off soon though!” She showed Veronica the switch.

“Looks like you’ve put a lot of work in, you haven’t moved since I saw you after dinner,” Veronica said. “You got all your homework done before dinner?”

“Um…” Briana bit her lip. Out of nowhere, the homework leapt back to mind.

“Briana!” Veronica put her hands on her hips. “Have you done any of it?”

“No, sorry.”

“Honey, you have a report due tomorrow.”

“Sorry mom.” Briana said. She probably should be worried about the report, but she wanted to get done with being scolded so she could play some more, or go to bed.

“When I told you to get started on your homework, what happened?” Veronica asked. She sat down on the couch, taking the Switch out of Briana’s hands.

“I just wanted to finish the page I was coloring,” Briana said. “Then uh, I guess I forgot.”

“That’s not like you, are you feeling okay?” Veronica asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine Mom!” Briana sighed.

“You’re going to have to finish the report now,” Veronica said.

“But I can’t,” Briana said, with a quick lie. “I need my lab partner’s notes and she’s in bed by now.”

“So she had to do her report by herself?” Veronica frowned with her lips pinched tight. Briana immediately regretted the lie. “That’s even worse.”

“I’m sorry!” Briana said, again.

“We’ll work on fixing this tomorrow. For right now, it’s bedtime.”

There was, surprisingly, no spanking or big punishment. Mom looked frustrated but still did one of her super skillful, loving diaper changes. She even got some extra attention, swaddled in a nice warm onesie and tucking her in. Briana fell into a dreamy sleep, wondering what else being little could get her out of.

• Like 9

Beatrix has big plans for Melody...

-----

Chapter 9

Melody squirmed nervously outside Beatrix's door. On one hand, Beatrix. On the other hand, Beatrix. Horny memories of being stepped on were interrupted when Beatrix flung the door open and dragged Melody in by the front of her shirt.

"Dolly, you made it!" Beatrix said, with a chilling smile.

"Dolly?"

"Well Baby doesn't seem right, because I'm sure not going to be your mom," Beatrix said. "But I do like the idea of having a doll to play with."

"You don't need to–" Melody grunted around the pacifier that Beatrix had suddenly smushed against her face. Aggressive persistence won over Melody's resistance, and Melody found herself with the rubber nub on her tongue and Beatrix's hand over her mouth.

"Dolly, hush," Beatrix said. "Now, let's look you over. Hmmm, boring, boring, boring, and wrong!" Beatrix plucked at Melody's T-shirt, bra, jeans, and panties in turn.

"Lucky for you I went out and got some dolly clothes last night! Don't worry, they'll still be gloomy. We don't want people asking too many questions and your secret getting out, do we?"

Melody could only whimper behind the pacifier. Heart pounding, she let Beatrix yank the backpack out of her hands, and strip her down until she was naked in the middle of Bea's living room. She desperately hoped that Bea's roommates were already out for the day.

Suddenly, Beatrix had her arms around Melody, pressing her whole body against Melody and whispering in her ear. Melody was intensely conscious of Beatrix's thin, soft blouse, her tiny shorts, the way her bare leg felt, and how her hair smelled.

"This is the part that you're here for, right Dolly?" Beatrix asked breathily. "It's okay, you can hold me."

Melody set her trembling hands on the small of Beatrix's back. Gaining confidence, she stroked the soft skin there and pressed tightly against Bea.

"You have pretty nice hands, Dolly," Beatrix said, nuzzling Melody's neck. "I think I'll have you give me a foot rub when you come by this evening."

As suddenly as Beatrix had initiated it, the hug was over. Despite herself Melody let out a frustrated whine. Beatrix laughed.

"Mmm, love how much you worship me. I mean, I always knew you had a big old lady boner for this business but I didn't realize how bad you had it."

Beatrix dug around in Melody's backpack and pulled out a pair of pullups, tossing some side-eye at Melody. "What's this shit? I told you to get enough for the week, and real diapers."

Melody mumbled into the pacifier. She felt bad about taking those from Briana, and she couldn't walk off with five or six of them. There were a lot more pullups than diapers, it was easier to get those without anyone noticing.

None of it came out clearly. Beatrix wasn't putting in the effort to translate paci-garble, she shrugged and brought one pair of pullups to Melody's feet, tapping her leg. "Step into it, Dolly."

Melody obeyed, biting down on the pacifier and blushing as Beatrix dragged the pullup along her legs and yanked it up over her rear.

"You're chunkier than the girl who normally wears these huh?" Beatrix asked. "That's oaky Dolly, I don't mind if you're a fattie. Thick thighs save lives, right?"

Melody flinched. No thigh gap didn't mean she was fat! Again, Beatrix ignored her reaction. She was grabbing some clothes off the couch which actually looked pretty promising. Skirts were kind of yuck, but it was a black skirt at least. The shirt had skulls on it, looked like some hot-topic type gear.

Her first red flag went up when Beatrix put the shirt on her without a bra. The second was when Bea had to tug, hard, to get the shirt down over Melody's shoulders and belly. It was baby doll cut, too tight, but long enough to not completely ride up her belly. It also did a great job of pushing her tits out and giving the whole world a barometer to how cold she was or how hot her motor was running.

The skirt fit at least, though there was a bit of a muffin top peeking out. It covered the pullup too, but not by a lot. Bending over was not going to work and there would be no manspreading today. When Beatrix added a pair of cat-face pantyhose Melody's only reaction was SMH.

Melody whimpered and tried a pleading expression on Beatrix. That only brought back Bea's scary grin.

"Oh yeah, look at you all turned on and embarrassed," Beatrix said, cupping one of Melody's breasts. Humiliating as it was, Melody moaned loudly from behind her pacifier. After all, Beatrix seemed to enjoy getting to see her reactions, the more extreme the better.

"Yeah, good start to the day. Okay, here's the deal, between every class I want you to go to a bathroom and do a diaper selfie for me. After all, we need to keep track in case you piss yourself again."

Bea popped the pacifier out of Melody's mouth with a rough tug. "Your line here is, 'Yes Beatrix'."

"Y-yes Beatrix," Melody said.

"Good Dolly!" Bea said, patting Melody's cheek. "You can have your clothes back when you come here after classes to give me my foot rub. Try to keep your pants dry, okay?"

Melody blushed. The pullups were already a tiny bit damp from how much Bea had manhandled her. Dolly-handled, whatever.

"Yeah, you're a lot of fun. Keep this up, be a good dolly for me, and we'll see if we can get that spaghetti wet, okay?"

Melody licked her lips and leaned forward, bringing face close to Beatrix. She got pushed away, softly at least, for her troubles.

"Nah, not right now. Maybe this afternoon, Dolly. Now get that cute ass to class."

Melody picked her backpack up, which Beatrix added the extra pullup to. She felt ridiculous, standing on the steps in her tight little shirt and skirt. It was going to be impossible to forget that she was Beatrix's 'dolly' now. That thought kept her warm between the legs all the way to her car.

For her first check-in, Melody snapped a quick shot with her skirt up in the bathroom and fled to her Machine Learning Bioinfomatics class. Not that she wanted to be there. The first class of the day had actually been a lab, which gave her the opportunity to hide out in a different computer lab and submit things remotely.

As she took her usual spot in the back of the class, there were a lot more eyes on her than usual. Especially from guys, yuck. There was one cute girl that did a double take. Cute girls were looking at her, but only when she was all tarted up by Beatrix and wearing a pullup. Mojo Jojo would be proud of Bea.

As she sat down and the professor took the podium, a notification popped up on her phone.

Beatrix

· bitch, wtf was that

· worst selfie ever

· take another one

· I'm in class

· i don't care

· upskirt yourself and take one right now

· dude no

· wtf, worst dolly

· u better make it up with next one

"Melody?" asked Dr. Phan.

"Huh? Uh, sorry..." Melody said, blushing. Half the class was looking at her.

"Everything okay? You're not usually a phone watcher in class." Dr. Phan said.

"Uh, yeah, had to take care of uh, some money stuff." Melody squirmed, freezing when her pullup crinkled.

"Okay, glad to hear it. I was asking about your AI project. Got any progress to report?"

"Oh! Yeah uh, sorry. It's going fine. The basic learning algorithms are up and I'm working on the learning dataset. I've already run tests from a limited set of data, and done some preliminary tweaking on my algs."

Dr. Phan smiled, "Great! I figured you'd be ahead. Don't make me institute a phone rule, okay?"

"Yeah, gotcha," Melody said, ducking her head. At least the attention finally came off of her. She buried her phone in her bag to be safe.

By the time class ended, Melody had managed to mostly forget her predicament, though she got a reminder from the odd feeling of her pullup as soon as she stood up. Her plan to go straight to the bathroom to deal with Beatrix was cut short when Ms. Doubletake from earlier put a hand on her arm.

"Hey Melody, I like your new look," Rosa said, shrugging her backpack higher on her shoulder. Rosa had the short cropped hair and athleisure look that screamed 'I am a rugby and roller derby lesbian'.

"Uh, yeah, well, I dunno if I'll wear it again, it was um, kinda a spur of the moment thing," Melody said.

"Well I think you should, the femme look suits you," Rosa said.

Melody swallowed around a lump in her throat. Femme? That was even more yuck than getting checked out by guys. "Oh uh, cool, thanks."

"You want to get together and compare project notes sometime?" Rosa asked.

Melody didn't. Well, she didn't if a skirt needed to be involved. On the other hand, Rosa was pretty cool and decently smart. There wasn't any need to get the U-Haul rented yet. "Yeah, I wouldn't mind bouncing around some ideas. Maybe like, Thursday evening?"

"Perfect, can we do it at your place?" Rosa asked.

"Oh uh, yeah, that would probably work," Melody said, trying to calculate how she could keep Briana and all her ABDL stuff contained. It should be possible for one evening, right?

"I'll hit you up on the class Slack," Rosa said. "Gotta go if I'm going to make it to racquetball."

"Yeah, I've got to go too, later," Melody said with a hesitant wave. There was a pit in her stomach that wouldn't go away. It doubled when she realized she was way past the end of class and still hadn't looked at her phone.

Beatrix had blown up Melody's phone like she was trying to seize oil. Most of the messages were a demand for a response, but the last one was a bit ominous.

· Fine, you're in class. I got something prepared for you when you do your next selfie. Don't send and go, check in before you send it.

Punctuation and capitalization from Beatrix meant she was legit pissed. Melody scurried off to the nearest bathroom, glad that she had a good forty minutes left before her next class.

· Hey I'm here, Dr. Phan was on my case.

· whatever

· give selfie, then wait for more instructions

Melody looked around nervously, but the bathroom was empty. She hiked up her skirt and quickly took a picture of the mirror before dropping the skirt down.

· There you go.

· terrible selfie

· don't even try again

· go to a stall, sit down, do upskirt shot

· fine

The stall felt a lot safer anyway, Melody was glad to throw the lock on it and sit down. She took a couple of shots of her sheer pantyhose with the kiddie-print pullup underneath. After a moment's hesitation she rolled the pantyhose down a bit and took a clearer shot of the pullup. Looking at the pictures felt weird. For one thing, they could easily be on Tumblr tagged ABDL.

It was more than that though. Seeing the crinkled plastic of the pullup between her legs was getting her hot all on its own. Being dominated by Beatrix remotely was honestly not that hot. In person it was great, because Bea was there in all her ridiculous sexy thottness. Over the phone it was more annoying than anything else.

The pullup though, that was feeling sexy. Which was weird, obviously. Super weird, and dumb, and not something she should worry about too much. With a sigh, Melody sent the pictures and wiped them from her phone memory.

· finally

· not bad on last one

· k, next task

· u rdy?

· No

· good

· use the pullup

· ur punishment for ignoring me

· use it and take video

· No! Gross!

· do it dolly

· ur my diaper dolly

· This is too far. No.

· whatever you have a spare

· I can't, it's too weird.

· I'll send nudes

Melody stared at the phone screen. Her breath caught in her throat and she lightly licked her lips. The thought of Beatrix naked was bringing a whole lot of sexy back into the game. She squirmed on the toilet seat. Honestly she was already having to hold it in a bit. Sitting on a toilet was triggering her body to get ready to go.

· preview

Beatrix sent through a selfie of her own, expertly posed and shot. Her blouse was unbuttoned and her bra pulled down to almost expose her nipples. Melody felt a quiver in her belly.

· Okay

· good dolly!

· send now

Melody positioned her phone looking between her legs and got it ready to record. For a long few minutes she hesitated, unsure if she could go through it. The heat between her legs was building despite the increasing pressure there. Finally she felt herself release and hastily hit the record button in time to catch the small, 'Ah!' as the first splash of pee hit her pullup.

Warmth flooded her crotch, erasing the firetruck designs that had covered it. From a minor wet feeling in her crotch she was suddenly wet everywhere. The entire pullup was soaking and wet against her skin. Melody had to bite back a moan of desire. Forcing her fingers to stay out of her pants, she sent the video to Beatrix.

· Here's the vid.

· omg you did it

· does it get u hot?

· huh? you turned on right now?

· yes

· omg

· nasty dolly

· but good dolly, keep obeying and you can get more of this

Melody watched with trembling anticipation as a picture loaded. Beatrix, naked, turned to be mostly a teasing shot. She could see a good amount of Bea's left breast, but the rest was covered by the angle of the shot. It was still way more than she'd seen before.

She had a hand in her pullups and was stroking her sopping sex before she realized it. Even when she did realize, her hand was already dirty. Melody clapped a hand over her mouth and bit back moans as she gently worked her clit. Panting through her nose, she kept her eyes fixed on Beatrix's picture. It took only moments before she was shuddering and slumping on the toilet seat.

In the meantime, Beatrix was still sending texts.

· well?

· u like?

· that's an old shot

· u have to come by in ur pullup today

· rub my feet and look up my skirt

· dirty dolly

· say yes

· say yes Beatrix

· Yes Beatrix

· good, say yes mistress

· Yes Mistress

· good, say ur a diaper dolly

· my diaper dolly

· I'm your diaper dolly

That last one hurt a little to type, but it was hot too. Now that she'd come, everything was confusing again. Sitting in a school bathroom stall in a soaking pullup, leaking all over the seat. Tears sprang into Melody's eyes, her chest felt squeezed.

Beatrix seemed to be done with her for the moment. Melody got up and began the slow, nerve-wracking process of cleaning herself up and disposing of her pullup in public. She managed to get a wad of wet paper towels and flee back to the stall without being seen, but after that it seemed like there was always someone in the bathroom.

Wiping off her crotch and rear was awkward enough while hearing women chatting by the sinks. Every tiny crinkle of the fresh pullup as she put it on felt like it echoed through the bathroom. The paper ended up in the toilet, even if it wasn't supposed to. There was no way the pullup would flush though, not without a poop knife or something equally hardcore.

Melody hunched by the door of her stall, trying to ignore the smell of the pullup in her hand. Already late for her next class, Melody wished her psychic powers would manifest so she could will the other women out of the bathroom. Why did people keep coming in?

Finally, there was a real break. Nobody in the bathroom for over a minute, no sound of people in the hallway outside. Melody opened the door and made for the trash with her pullup ready to toss.

For the first time, Melody had the experience of the world going into slow motion before her eyes. The door to the bathroom began to open. She knew she should hide the pullup behind her back, duck back into the stall, hurl the pullup over the walls of one of the stalls, anything but keep walking slowly. Her muscles wouldn't obey. The door swung completely open with Melody still a few steps from the trash can.

She had a brief, wild hope that it would be someone she'd never seen before. At least the dumb outfit would keep them from recognizing her on another day. No such luck. It was Jane, her roommate, partner to her landlord, and 'Dad' to Briana. They locked eyes for a moment and then Jane's darted over to the pullup.

Having Jane see the pullup induced enough panic to break Melody's frozen state. She flicked the pullup into the garbage can and hurriedly turned on the sink.

"Hi Melody," Jane said, stepping into the bathroom proper.

"Hi Jane."

"Was that one of Briana's pullups?" Jane asked.

A hot blush crept up Melody's neck. Anything but the truth would do. "Uh, yeah, um, super heavy flow today, and all I had were some little pads."

"No worries, I was curious," is what Jane said with her mouth. Her face was doing a perfect Maury, 'I have determined that was a lie'.

Melody grabbed extra paper towel to dry her hands and tossed the wad over the pullup. "Gotta get to class, see you at the house!" she said, as she fled the bathroom.

It was way late for class, and Melody wasn't feeling it. She wasn't feeling any of it, the only expression she could manage at the moment was a Hide the Pain Harold. Even the prospect of another session with Beatrix soured her stomach.

Taking refuge in her car, Melody sent a text to Beatrix to say she felt sick and couldn't come over, muting the conversation immediately against the inevitable flood of angry texts. There was enough energy to get home, strip out of the dolly outfit, and hide under the covers.

The heavy guilt of the assignments, professor she'd blown off, and freelance work that all needed doing pressed down on her. Melody shoved her face into her pillow and pretended not to care. She did the same when her roommates knocked on her door at dinnertime. After all, she might as well disappoint everyone in her life at once.

The only thing she hadn't taken off was the pullup. As the evening wore on and her roommates were still wandering the house like they lived there or something, a certain pressure reminded Melody of the garment. It'd be handy for continuing to avoid the world. She shook her head. Did she want to avoid her roommates enough to pee herself?

The answer turned out to be complicated. Even when she tried, she couldn't make herself release. Laying in bed was a far cry from sitting on a toilet. Her body didn't believe that she wanted to do it any more than Jane had believed her in the bathroom. Of course, she had made it happen one other time without being completely desperate or in a bathroom.

Figuring she might as well disappoint herself too and go full foul bachelorette frog, Melody reached into her pullup with one hand and turned her phone on with the other. The peeing video was still on there. She watched it again, remembered the slow damp trickle that had become a flood of hot liquid. Her hand worked across her sex while she tabbed over to Pornhub. A search for diaper punishment got her an endless stream of fantasies of being forced into her humiliating predicament.

The relief when she came was twofold, pressure and anxious sexual energy taken care of together. Taking only the barest effort to clean up, Melody merely wiped her hand off on the dolly top she'd tossed to the floor. There hadn't been enough to overwhelm the pullup, so she left it on and doomscrolled while she waited for her roommates to finally go to bed.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

Yeah Beatrix is a shit dom and honestly sticking a foot right on the line to abuse

• Like 2
11 hours ago, SolSombraYSoldados said:

Yeah Bea is less interested in safety and consent, and more interested in saying the word "Dom" to justify stuff. ?

Yep hopefully Jane figures out what is going on and is able to intervene

• Like 2

Gary just has the best office hours. Hmm, but is there something going on with Melody?

-----

Chapter 10

Briana murmured softly as Gary's lips released her again. A half hour of making out on his lap had her ready for anything. He'd told her to be ready for a surprise, and at this point she was hoping that surprise was sex on his desk. Or in his chair. Or on the floor, against the wall, wherever!

"It's been great having you come over every afternoon," Gary said.

"I've been a good girl, I should get a reward!" Briana declared.

"If you're going to ask for sex, sorry, no," Gary said, kissing a pout off Briana's face. "I have office hours in like twenty minutes and I can't have my office smelling like sex."

"Just spray some air freshener," Briana said.

"Uh huh. Do you want your reward or not?"

"Oh, I get one?"

"Yes, lie down on the desk," Gary hefted Briana's butt up on the desk, and she obediently lay down on it.

The familiar crinkle of a diaper made Briana groan. "Gaaary. I like being changed by you but we do that all the time, it's not a surprise."

"You're right, the diaper isn't your surprise," Gary said. He pushed Briana's skirt up and slid her panties down. "Now be a good girl and cooperate or you'll have a surprise and a spanking."

Briana giggled and held her feet. As soon as the diaper went under her hips she could tell it was going to be a very sexy change. Gary was spreading lotion across her in slow, sensual strokes, with lots of focus around her rosebud and sex. The plug slipping into her rear wasn't much of a surprise, even if it was a bit softer than usual. Something else rubbing against her slit until it slid slickly in certainly was though!

"Ooh, Gary, what's that?"

"Wait and see."

Whatever it was had a thick bulb-like bit that slipped inside Briana, and a tail like bit that lay alongside her clit. She gave Gary a little trouble powdering and taping her up, but it was hard to sit still with such a full feeling giving her the squirmies. After that she had to wait while Gary did something to her phone. The wait got annoying enough that Briana drummed her feet on the desk until a nose-bap from Gary shut her down.

Finally, she had her phone back in her purse, her skirt back on properly, and was sitting on Gary's lap, expertly padded. She stared into his eyes on the edge of a glare, willing the surprise out of him. Gary touched the screen of his own phone, and the thing in Briana's sex rumbled!

"Ahh!" She cried out, caught totally off guard. Gary held her close and another rumble hit, then another. The vibrator buzzed to life and hummed merrily inside her, turning her insides to quivering goo. The little tail bit was even humming against her clit until the diaper had developed a genuine wet patch.

Suddenly, it ended. Briana caught her breath, leaving her head on Gary's chest for the moment. "What was that?"

"Remote vibrator," Gary said. "But that's not all."

The buzzing started again, in Briana's rear this time! She cried out again with a squeal instead of a moan. It felt good but funny and ticklish at the same time.

"Hah! That was definitely worth it," Gary said. "How's your surprise?"

"G-gary, that's so intense," Briana said. Her cheeks were hot. The heat was desire now but thinking about that happening on campus was bringing the embarrassment fast.

"Those were both on the highest setting. I have lots of little patterns programmed, most of them are a lot softer," Gary said.

"But–"

"I can't do what I'd like to do with you today, but I can play with you remotely. You like me putting you in a diaper so you have a little secret on campus, well now you have three secrets."

Briana giggled, and nuzzled Gary's neck. "But what if there are people around?"

"If I don't know where you are, I'll keep it on low," Gary said. "But you can also turn it off on your phone if you need to."

"Can I try the low oh OH–"

The vibrator quivered to life again, this time a nice, soft buzz that was sending wonderful waves through her sex. She could manage this without moaning, probably. It was a distraction. A devastatlingly sexy distraction.

"Of course you can make it more intense on your own," Gary said. "If you wet, the diaper is going to transmit a lot more vibration."

Briana swallowed hard, and nodded. "This is... a really fun surprise. Can we go on a date soon?"

"Tomorrow if you want," Gary said. "This is a warmup for the date."

Briana grinned and leaned up to kiss Gary hard on the mouth. She didn't let go either, pressing against him for a long, sweaty kiss and grinding her diaper against his crotch. When she finished, he had some nice bright spots on his cheek.

"Well, I better let you prep for your office hours," Briana said, hopping off Gary's lap.

"You're leaving right after that?" Gary asked.

"You're not the only one that can tease," Briana said.

"Heh, I should have put you in Little mode first, you're pretty sassy like this," Gary said.

"I guess you'll have to do that next time," Briana said. She flounced to the door and blew Gary a kiss. He caught it, and she sneaked out.

As good as it felt to get a tease in on Gary, Briana realized she was pretty much at his mercy. Sure, she could turn off the phone, but that would make her a party pooper. Already pretty turned on, in a diaper, and with a vibrator that could start up any time, Briana was feeling jittery.

Studying clearly wasn't going to happen. It would be good to have someone to talk to, especially Melody. Nobody had seen Melody for a few days. She'd asked Mom to check on her, but Mom said that she'd gotten a text from Melody and that they had to respect her privacy. With the rest of her roommates in class or at work, there was nobody to see! Nobody except Tamira, she realized!

Briana's happy walk across campus was interrupted a few minutes in by the vibrator buzzing away in her diaper. Low setting or not, it sent her stumbling against a tree and leaning there while the soft rumble set her crotch tingling. Pink cheeked and panting, Briana got moving again as the vibrator died down.

It hit a second time before she reached her destination, short staccato pulses that alternated between her sex and rear. That was confusing, ticklish, and had her sex as slick as a Slip & Slide. "No fair, Gary," she mumbled.

By the time she reached Tamira's dorm she wasn't sure she wanted her friend to be home. The vibrator buzzed to life again as Briana buzzed the intercom, harder this time, and for a few seconds. Moaning out loud before she could catch herself, Briana wondered if maybe Tamira would give her a corner to uh... lay down in.

Unlike the vibrator, the intercom buzzer got no response. It was the same the second, and third time Briana pushed it. She felt the vibrator in her rear rumble and whimpered softly, Gary's instructions about turning off her phone had fled her mind completely. Pulsing in soft waves of low to medium, the sustained sensation quickly overcame the ticklishness and created a whole new kind of pleasure.

"Gaaaary!" Briana whined aloud to the empty courtyard. He had clearly underestimated the strength on the toys. Either that or he was playing a mean prank, but that didn't seem like him. She wanted him so badly, wished with all her might that he would appear, throw her down on... anything, and take care of the feelings he'd created.

As she dimly realized that she might actually come while leaning against the dorm door, Briana looked around desperately for somewhere to hide until the sensations stopped, or uh, resolved themselves.

Hiding places were scarce next to the dorm, a good thing normally. There weren't many people around though, a couple of guys walking toward the science buildings, a girl wearing a skimpy outfit and – was that Melody?!

Briana blinked, biting back a moan though the vibrator had stopped. It was Melody, looking sad. A corset top, half-jacket, and short skirt made her look sexy, but were so out of place on her friend.

Forgetting at least a little of her predicament in her concern, Briana jogged to catch up. "Melody! Melody!"

Melody turned, and the look she gave Briana brought tears to Bri's eyes. She looked haunted, and scared, with huge bags under her eyes. Briana didn't bother to ask what was wrong, she grabbed Melody in a tight hug.

Trembling and resisting at first, Melody suddenly hugged back hard. Briana held her friend until her arms started cramping. When they pulled apart, there were tear-trails on Melody's cheeks.

"Melody, what's wrong?" Briana asked.

"It's noth – um, well obviously it's something, uh, it's complicated and I don't want to –"

"You can tell me! You look really sad!" Briana took Melody's hand and held it tightly.

"I don't want to, I'm sorry Briana, I – " Melody broke off suddenly, sniffing back a sob.

"Well can I help?" Briana asked gently.

"I don't know uh, sorry I um, are you okay? You seem different."

"Oh, uh, I guess I'm not uh, 'little' right now," Briana said, chuckling. "I don't think you've ever seen me like this. Weird huh?"

"Yeah uh, it is kinda, but not like, bad."

"Are you going somewhere? You're not in trouble, are you?"

"I'm always kind of in trouble lately," Melody sighed. "You know what? Fuck it. No, I'm not going anywhere. You want a ride back home?"

"You sure?" Briana asked, frowning. There was something super wrong with Melody, no matter what Mom said.

"Yeah, come on, my car is over in G lot."

They walked quietly together for a few minutes before Briana realized the crinkling sound had gotten loud. She stopped for a second to try and pull her diaper up tighter, and the crinkling continued, a bit more softly. Eyes wide, she looked down at Melody's skirt to see that it bulged a lot more in the back than it probably should.

A couple of skipping steps had her caught up to Melody. There wasn't any good way to say it, so after a deep breath, Briana said, "Melody? Can I ask about your outfit? I've never seen you wear stuff like that and uh, do you have protection on?"

Melody froze. Briana stumbled to a stop and turned to face her friend. It wasn't the embarrassed or even slightly scared expression she was expecting on Melody's face, it was sadness again.

"Uh yeah, uh, I guess you of all people would notice. It's a whole um, thing."

"You don't have to justify anything to me!" Briana said with a grin, pouring on every bit of positive energy that she could muster. "Me of all people, right?"

To her delight, Melody cracked a small smile. Briana gave her another hug, which Melody relaxed into right away this time. As they resumed walking, Briana took hold of Melody's hand. There was no objection.

It was a quiet walk the rest of the way to the car, but a more comfortable one. Melody seemed a little better. They were off campus and plodding through city traffic when the forgotten vibrator kicked on again, catching Briana totally off guard. It was on low power, but the tail had settled perfectly against her clit and Briana couldn't help but gasp and arch her back.

"Woah, you okay?" Melody asked.

"Uh, yeah," Briana said, giggling softly. "Sorry, you're not the only one with something unusual on. I hope this isn't Tee-Em-Eye but Gary put two vibrators in me today and uh, one of them just went off. They're remote triggered."

Melody was quiet, but when Briana looked over she had hot cheeks and nipples showing prominently through the thin satin of the corset top. Surprised and intrigued, Briana turned forward and sly asked, "Uh, since you're not doing whatever thing you were gonna do, wanna hang out when we get home?"

"Yeah, um, okay. Uh, cool." Melody said, her voice slightly husky.

Briana grinned and settled down in her seat to prepare for any more random vibrations. There were two more before they got home. Gary was having a lot of fun with that little button of his.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, rienrien said:

Gary out here repping for us heterosexuals. We all gotta step up our game.

I was laughing the other day when I realized that LSB doesn't pass a gender-reversed Bechdel Test. Baby Briana doesn't either. Gary's got to carry the whole het community on his shoulders! Luckily they are pretty big shoulders. 

• Like 1

Okay if Beatrix has been taking this in a full on abuse direction I will kick her ass.

mad-funny.gif

• Like 1
8 hours ago, SolSombraYSoldados said:

Or at least Stevonnie. 

lol XD

• Like 1

Beatrix finally takes a turn for the better, learning a valuable lesson about friendship and love...

I'm kidding, she's a terrible person and she's not trying to learn any lessons.

-----

Chapter 11

"No, absolutely not!" Melody stared at Beatrix in shock.

"I told you, you messed up when you blew me off." Beatrix was looking especially cute in short shorts and a tank top that showed off flashes of bra, but even that wasn't going to be enough to get her what she wanted today.

"The selfies I've sent are bad enough. There's no way I'm doing a whole photoshoot!" Melody shook her head emphatically. Internet was forever, and for all she knew the stuff she'd sent was on there already. At least she'd been able to hide her face, no way was she giving Beatrix control of the camera.

"You sure you want to do this?" Beatrix frowned. "Remember our deal?"

"If you're going to tell everyone, then you might as well do it now before you have photo proof!"

Beatrix sighed and rolled her eyes. "Damnit Mel, I didn't expect you to break so easily. Do you really think I'm going to revenge-porn you?"

"You've been crazy about this whole thing!"

"Yeah, because that's what you wanted." Beatrix chuckled. "Hell, diapers are probably the perfect thing for this little game of ours, since it's got you as wet as a faucet."

"Bee Ess!" Melody tried to ignore the heat in her cheeks. "You've had fun being mean to me."

"Yeah, that's the part of the game that I wanted." Beatrix shrugged. "You really want to end this, and go back to being just friends, but with a bunch of extra awkward?"

"But that's not, it isn't..." Melody's head was spinning. Was Bea really topping her awkwardly? Her train of thought derailed hard when Bea stepped in close and grabbed Melody's face.

"Oh hey, you brushed your teeth this time, good dolly." Beatrix landed a hard kiss on Melody, making a possessive fist in Melody's hair.

Without thinking, Melody reached out for Bea and put her hands on the other girl's butt. Beatrix didn't push away. Drowning in the ecstasy of making out with Beatrix, Melody's inner thoughts were reduced to the sound a microwave makes.

The kiss ended, but Beatrix wasn't done. Melody gasped as Bea's hand went down her sweatpants, firmly cupping the wet patch in her panties.

"See? You're soaked. Now, you're going to get dressed in the stuff I have for you, get down on the floor, and let me take pictures. You're going to be embarrassed, and wet as hell. Especially because I'm going to take something off every ten pictures."

"I uh.. Bea uh..." Melody tried to remember why this was such a bad idea. She couldn't let this happen, right? All she was able to come up with was, "Haha, Beatrix go brrr."

When Beatrix started stripping her, the last of Melody's resistance was gone. She was down on Bea's living room carpet and spread in no time at all. A bright blue diaper went on with no powder or lotion, something that Melody almost protested before she realized how crazy that would be. The cream-colored sundress that Bea pulled over her head really did deserve protest but the more clothes the better for this activity.

The first few pictures were of Melody on the floor, face flushed, with a stiff smile on her face. It wasn't quite hide the pain Harold, but Bea wasn't happy. Unfortunately, Beatrix's instruction to "Look cute" was light on specifics.

"Fine, we'll try some where your face doesn't show. Get on your hands and knees, dolly."

Melody rolled over gratefully, only to freeze when Beatrix flipped the sundress' skirt up over her waist.

"Bet you dreamed about this pose with me before, huh dolly?" Beatrix slipped a hand along Melody's inner thigh on her way to standing up. It got the moan she wanted, if Bea' amused chuckle was anything to go by.

A few more pictures snapped, and Melody was back on her back, with the skirt still flipped up. The growing nervous pit in her stomach wasn't helped by Beatrice slipping off her tank top, but it was a hell of a distraction.

"There you go dolly! If we can't get you smiling, that soft horny look you've got going on will work."

Beatrix pushed a pacifier into Melody's mouth, nodded in satisfaction, and took a few more shots. "How're you feeling, dolly? Embarassed?"

Melody nodded, whimpering softly behind the pacifier. That whimper became a gasp when Beatrix straddled Melody's hips. "It's hot, isn't it?" Before Melody could answer, Beatrix leaned down and whispered in her ear. "I'm pretty hot right now too."

With another soft moan, Melody nuzzled Beatrix's neck, daring to kiss along it. Her lips tingled, more at that she'd been allowed the kiss than the contact itself.

"That's right, good dolly. You don't worry about what exactly we're doing. You just think about being a good dolly, and how much you want my body." Beatrix sat up and slipped her bra off, drawing it slowly away from her chest. Melody sat mesmerized until Bea pulled her hands up from her sides to place them on her bare breasts.

Feeling heaven under her hands, Melody gently caressed Bea with eyes wide, the pacifier falling out of her mouth. Beatrix sighed happily, arching her back. Then she was gone, standing up suddenly enough to make Melody cry out softly.

"Maybe more later, for now, let's get that dress off. Don't show your tits yet, give me some sideboob."

With shaking hands, Melody complied, getting up on her knees and turning her face away from the camera as well. Some shots of her bare back followed, and then she was cross-legged on the carpet with her hands covering her chest.

Her heart was pounding for two reasons as Beatrix's shorts came down and her hands were ordered away from her breasts. The last few shots were torture, but nothing compared to watching Beatrix put the camera down and slide a hand into her panties. Desire and embarrassment built in Melody as she watched Bea play with herself. The sounds she made, the way she shook at the end, It was all too much. Something had to give. Melody had her hands down her pants... no, her diaper. The threat of the camera couldn't stop her. It didn't matter what Beatrix might think.

Pleasure exploded in Melody's mind. Not once, twice, or even three times. Five explosions left Melody panting on the carpet, coming to the slow realization that she still had her hand in a sopping wet diaper. Wetting and masturbating was becoming a pretty normal thing, obviously too normal. Maybe she could summon the strength to get up before Beatrix noticed...

That was as much a fantasy as actually having Bea for a girlfriend. Melody caught Beatrix's eyes and blushed. The camera flashed again, a heart stopping strobe. "No, not that picture!"

"Can't believe you used it. You really like this stuff." Bea slid her panties off with a languid, satisfied energy that pushed the sight from amazing to sexiest thing Melody had ever seen. So hot, right? Somehow Melody barely felt it.

"Dirty dolly. Clean me up," Beatrix said, offering fingers only ,which Melody sucked on obediently. The taste made her shiver. So many things she wanted to do with Beatrix were happening, but it was so wrong. All the sounds in the room felt muted.

"You seem pretty out of it, I'm going to send you home in that diaper just for fun. Go ahead and put your clothes on and head out, Dolly."

With shaking hands, Melody pulled on her sweatpants and sweatshirt. Beatrix was already out of the room, didn't even watch her go. She slunk off to her car and squished into the driver's seat. She didn't want music. The sounds of traffic were very quiet on the way back. Her cheeks were still hot, and wet too. No matter how many times she wiped them, her eyes wouldn't stop leaking.

Melody staggered into the house and nearly bumped into Jane. It took a moment to process that Jane was staring at her, along with Veronica. After a while she realized they'd said something.

"Huh?"

"Are you alright Melody?" Veronica asked. "I got a call from one of your professors, Dr. Phan? He's really worried about you, he hasn't seen you in over a week."

"Uh, yeah, that's probably right." Melody said softly. More hollow feelings inside. Her backpack felt heavy so she dropped it.

"This might not be the time but we need to talk to you about your room at some point." Jane said. "It's... there's a smell. We're getting worried about bugs." Another lump sank in Melody's stomach.

"Melody, is there something the matter? It looks like you've been crying. I'm not trying to pry but you seem really disassociated right now. Are you okay? Can we help?"

"Is fine." Melody mumbled. The lights in the room were going funny, colors and dark spots swirling around.

"Melody!" Jane yelled. Or anyway her mouth was open big, but the sound was soft. She was tilting sideways too. Everything was going side...

It was dark. Melody's mouth was dry to the point of being sticky. Her chest felt tight. She was lying down on something soft, wrapped in a blanket. Her bed, but it didn't smell like her bed. It smelled clean. The whole room smelled cleaner than it had been for a while.

She sat up, feeling the diaper squish under her. It wasn't soggy anymore, merely squishy. She had to go again too. Something had happened when she'd come home...

"Melody, are you feeling alright?" Veronica asked gently.

"Uh, oh, hey, I didn't see you." Melody tapped the lamp next to her bed, blinking at the soft orange light. Late afternoon then, if the smart-lamp had already switched away from blue-light. Veronica was sitting in the computer chair, gothy as ever.

"Oh good, you're awake this time," Veronica said. "You got up a bit ago but collapsed again."

"I did?" Melody frowned. "What happened?"

"Well when you came home you passed out. I hope you don't mind that we cleaned up your room a little but we had to get the dishes out at least, and I didn't want to put you back into a bed with dirty sheets."

"Um, no it's cool, thanks."

"Melody, you don't have to tell me what's going on, but as your roommate and friend, I'm worried. You are not alright."

Melody's heart sank, and kept sinking. She felt dizzy again, and let herself fall back on the pillow. "Yeah, maybe not."

"Can I help?"

"I don't think so. I uh, just have to figure some stuff out."

"I wouldn't be this pushy if you hadn't just fallen over in the living room, but it doesn't seem like you are able to figure it out on your own. There's no shame in asking for help."

"Well uh, this isn't something I'd be able to go to a counselor for. I just um, yeah, no."

"Is that because of the diaper you're wearing?"

It should have been embarrassing, but Melody was too damn tired for blushing. "You noticed I guess."

"I did. It would have been hard not to when Jane and I carried you in here. I'm sorry you had to wake up in a wet diaper, but I didn't know if you would be okay with me changing you."

"Thanks for uh, not." Melody sat up again, rubbing her eyes.

"I thought so. Melody, please ask for help from someone. It doesn't have to be a counselor, or me. Before you get hurt physically, and hurt worse emotionally, please ask someone."

"What could you even do?"

"Lots of things," Veronica said. "But first I would just listen."

Melody sat there for a bit, staring at the floor. Like Kermit in the rainy window meme. The thought didn't make her laugh, but it opened some space in the tightness in her chest at least.

"I'm over my head I guess. Uh, there's a relationship thing, and it's sort of fucking up all my classes and work and everything. I don't really know how to stop it."

"Sounds awful." Veronica scooted closer and gently stroked Melody's shoulder.

"Yeah uh, well sometimes I like it, that's the problem."

"I thought so, that's what makes that kind of thing so awful."

"I tried to stop going to her, I really did. It's not like she really has anything on me."

"Who doesn't?"

"Beatrix."

"Tell me about her."

"She's hot," Melody blurted out, blushing. "Uh, she's such a bitch. She started doing this dom-thing and I uh, can't resist it."

"Have you talked to her about how this is causing problems for you?"

"She doesn't care, she thinks its funny. I know I'm not super touchy feely, but Bea is kinda a um, zero empathy person."

"That's really scary," Veronica said. "Someone like that can cause a lot of havoc, maybe even on purpose."

"Yeah, but all I have to do is stop and uh, I can't. I've never blown off class like this before. I even blew off a freelance job, I think I lost that client. I don't know what to do."

"Well, the campus has addiction counseling services."

"No." Melody shook her head. "I'm not uh, going into a group and telling people that a smoking hot bitch turned me into a diaper sub."

"I can see how that would be embarrassing," Veronica said. "I'm not licensed but I have a therapy that could help."

"Yeah?" Melody asked, looking up hopefully.

"It's a little intense, but it's quite private to people outside this house. It'd be a treatment similar to what helped Briana."

"Woah, wait, what?" Melody pulled back onto the bed, acutely aware of her diaper again. "I don't want to be a baby."

"I'm not suggesting that." Veronica said. "The program is based on giving up control to others and being supported so that you can rebuild your life. Diapers are an excellent way to do that because of how basic the control you're giving up is. It doesn't have to come with an age-play element. Briana stumbled into that bit on her own. The treatment might be even more effective without it."

"You are for real suggesting that I let you put me in diapers?" Melody scoffed.

"Would it be better that I did it than Beatrix did?"

Melody winced. "That was low."

"That was honest."

"I don't know, what proof do you have that this works? Briana is your first person you've tried it on right? She's still got problems."

"Briana came back from the brink of a total breakdown. It's not surprising that she's not at one hundred percent, but she's doing pretty well. I'm proud of her, and the work that I did with her."

"It's still hard to believe."

"I agree that it's still a mostly untested therapy. How about if I compensate you for participating? That way even if it doesn't help you, you still get something out of it."

"Compensate me?"

"Six months rent. I'll suspend your rent payments for six months, you try the therapy for at least three."

Melody blinked. That would instantly solve the money worries from any clients that were pissed. If only the whole idea wasn't like, 4chan furry weird. She still had to go too, and would probably have used the diaper by now since it was already dirty. Except that would be proving Veronica's point, or something?

"I don't know."

"Would you like more information about how it would work?" Veronica asked. She smiled a little when Melody nodded.

"You would wear diapers when directed to, and not when you were told not to. I think you have some tangled up associations with those too, so the therapy could also help you get some understanding in that area. You'd be subject to my monitoring in terms of getting your work done, and your free time. If I told you not to go see Beatrix, you would have to obey."

"What happens if I break a rule?"

"You get punished with a loss of privileges or a spanking, same as Briana does."

"And if I decide this whole thing is bonkers and want out?" "Spankings, really?"

"Then you're out. This only works with your consent. As an incentive to stay in, I'd only offer the full six months off rent if you finish your three months. Otherwise I'd reduce the rent suspension to three months."

Melody chewed on her lip. "I don't know why I'm even considering this."

"Because you don't want to use traditional counseling services."

Melody sighed indecisively.

"How about a quick test run?" Veronica asked.

"Like what?"

"You need to be changed and cleaned up. You can do it, but I have plenty of practice in that area. Let me take charge of you for long enough to get you changed, cleaned up, and fed. After that, you'll be in much better shape to make a decision."

"I don't want to start the same kind of thing with you," Melody said softly. Bea was bad enough, having that complication at home... no.

"It will be non-sexual, I promise," Veronica said. "But it will be caring. So probably the opposite of what you've had so far."

Melody winced. The tightness in her chest crept in a little. "O-okay."

"Thank you for trusting me," Veronica said. "Now, hop up, I'm going to take you to the bathroom."

Melody took Veronica's offered hand in amusement and followed along. To her surprise Veronica lead her to the changing table instead of the toilet.

"I can just..."

"Not your choice right now, up on the table, be a good girl."

Melody frowned, but the energy to resist didn't appear. With Veronica's help she climbed up on the table and lay down.

"Now, do you need to potty again?" Veronica asked. "If so, go ahead."

"I uh, sure." Melody said. It was hard to believe that it was happening until she felt the liquid hit her crotch. What happened to it being so difficult to go in a diaper? Veronica pressed down on her bladder and Melody grunted as the last of it came out, soaking the poor diaper until she felt a trickle escaping along her legs.

That somehow pushed it over the line into embarrassment again, Melody clapped her hands over her face. "I'm sorry, look just let me clean up and..."

"Hush, I've changed hundreds of diapers, this is not a bother." Veronica's clinical tone, combined with the crisp way she took off Melody's sweats and tore open the diaper tapes pushed a bit of the embarrassment away. It certainly wasn't sexy, even when Veronica got all up in her bits to clean them.

It was relaxing, for a surprise. The wipes were cold, but applied with a firm, gentle touch. Veronica sat Melody up and stripped her down the rest of the way, popping her into a nice warm tub. She couldn't remember the last time someone washed her hair, or her body for that matter. Veronica reaching around her with the washcloth was almost a hug. Melody found tears pouring down her cheeks again.

With the same gentle care, Veronica wiped the tears away and hugged Melody, heedless of her wet and soapy state. A couple of big sobs against Veronica got the worst of the sad out. The tightness was starting to give way to a warm inner glow, boosted when Veronica toweled her off and put her back on the changing table.

It didn't even occur to Melody to wonder why she was getting another diaper, she relaxed into the gentle application of lotion and powder, and the snug feeling of the padding. She'd been wearing them enough the past week or so that it didn't feel all that strange.

There was a bit of a nervous moment when Veronica left her in the bathroom for a few minutes, but she was back in no time to dress Melody in her softest pajamas. Jane had a hot plate of nachos ready, which Melody devoured in record time even for her!

With a full stomach and feeling warm all over in more ways that pajamas could account for, Melody flopped back on her bed. A dreamy smile floated on her lips. Noticing it made the smile vanish, but it was more than she'd had for a while.

"Thank you," Melody said.

"I'm so glad, you look happier," Veronica said.

"Yeah, this helped."

"You don't need to make the final decision now. It also won't be all getting fed and taken care of. There's work for you to do too, and I'll be strict about it."

"Yeah, I know. But um, you were right about me needing help. Maybe this could fix some stuff."

"It was my pleasure, even if you don't want to do the treatment. I like taking care of people."

"I can tell." Melody said.

"I'll get your answer tomorrow," Veronica said. "Do you have anything urgent that has to be done tonight?"

"No, I screwed up badly enough that I can't fix anything tonight," Melody said. Her heart felt squeezed again, but she was comfortable enough to push it aside for a bit. "I'll have to talk to people tomorrow, figure out what I can do to move forward and how much of a hit my grades and projects took."

"While you're doing that, I'll see if I can get you some leniency for a mental health concern. You get cut slack for that, same as if you had a bad illness."

"Thanks." Melody sighed and closed her eyes. "I'm tired, but not really sleepy. I guess I could find something to work on."

"Not right now I think," Veronica said. "You still need to recover a bit. Why don't you play Animal Crossing with Briana?"

"Sounds fun." Melody chuckled. "Uh, I didn't agree to be your other kid did I?"

"Certainly not. I'm still going to double check if you even want to do the therapy tomorrow."

"Okay, I'll go find Briana then."

"Have fun Melody."

"Thanks again." Melody stood up, and hovered awkwardly until Veronica gave her a hug. Melody made it a quick one, in case Veronica hadn't been into it. With a weird kind of nervous happiness, Melody climbed the stairs to Briana's room

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

So glad to see someone getting Melody away from that abusive cunt-waffle....

Gods I just want to hug her

Really happy to see her finally getting some support. I know how bad it can get when shit spirals and you burn out.

• Like 2
On 7/29/2022 at 9:28 AM, YourFNF said:

So glad to see someone getting Melody away from that abusive cunt-waffle....

Gods I just want to hug her

Really happy to see her finally getting some support. I know how bad it can get when shit spirals and you burn out.

Melody needs hugs for sure. So many. An entire novel worth of hugs before everything is okay. :)

On 7/28/2022 at 9:18 AM, PastelConnection said:

This is my favorite story right now! I can't wait to see what happens next ?

Yay! Thank you. There is so much more to come. The rest of this book plus one more book!

Meanwhile, Briana is tip top, no problems whatsoever...

-----

Chapter 12

Briana caught herself doodling on her lab report for the third time. It was a pretty cute kitty at least, unlike the weird bird she'd tried to draw earlier. But that wasn't the point! She shook her head to clear it, to no avail. Her eyes slid off the numbers without making sense of them.

"Are you okay Briana?"

Briana looked up at her lab mate, Hakam. He had funny glasses on, all thick and super bright red. She grinned at him, then bit her lip when his question sank in.

"Uh, I dunno, I'm having trouble thinking."

"Are you sick, or just a late night last night?" Hakam asked, chuckling.

"Oh no, I went to bed even before my bedtime last night." Briana said confidently.

"Oh-okay." Hakan shrugged. "Well, this isn't due until Monday anyway – you want to just meet on the weekend to finish?"

"Sure!" Briana nodded brightly. "I won't draw kitties all over it then, promise."

"You sure you're okay?" Hakan asked. "I could drive you home, or call one of your roommates or something."

"No, it's okay, I just can't concentrate. Not sure why."

"Well, feel better then." Hakan packed his notes into his bag with a frown. Whatever was bothering him, Briana hoped it got better soon.

After making sure that each of the margins of the lab report had at least two kitty faces, Briana wandered out of the chemistry building. It was a crisp fall day, with most of the leaves in big piles along the walkways. A little too crisp, really. Briana snuggled up in her coat, enjoying the warmth that wrapped her torso, and even extended down her legs.

The campus was always beautiful in the fall, especially near The Grove where a big mass of trees blocked off the city from view. The walk was marred by the fact that every group of people she passed stopped talking and stared at her. It got worse when her legs went from warm to uncomfortable and cold.

Briana looked down and whimpered, biting her lip. A huge wet patch spread from her crotch and down the insides of her legs. The wet was all the way down to the cuff of her jeans! Tears welled up in Briana's eyes – bad memories of accidents on campus crowding their way into her thoughts.

Help! She needed help! Gary was in class right now, everyone else was far away at home... but Tamira's dorm was close! Briana sprinted across the lawn, her wet jeans making a zip-zop sound with each stride.

At the door to Tamira's dorm, Briana frantically pushed the intercom. Nothing was happening, other than a faint buzzing from the panel. Briana whimpered, feeling the wet spreading across the back of her pants. She kept at the button until finally, she heard Tamira's voice!

"Hey, lay off the button!"

"Tamira! Tamira, it's Briana!"

"Oh shit honey, are you okay?"

"I had a... I need help!"

The door buzzed open, and Briana ducked inside. She scurried across the lobby and up the stairs, feeling the squish in her socks now. Tamira already had her door ajar. Briana burst through the door and crashed into Tamira. The two of them staggered back, with Tamira breaking out of Briana's desperate grasp to close the door and slam the deadbolt.

"Woah girl! Somebody chasing you? Do we need to call the cops?"

"No, I uh, I didn't know what to do, and Gary is teaching a class, and Mom is busy, and everyone is out of the house and I, I..." Briana's words tumbled out between panting breaths that left her light-headed.

"Slow down girl, deep breath, come on."

Briana nodded, and managed a deep, shuddering breath, followed by a little sob.

"Tell me what's wrong, honey."

"I hada accident." Briana whimpered, tears spilling down her cheeks.

Tamira blinked, and looked down at Briana's legs. She pursed her lips and nodded. "Okay, okay, just keep breathing, I can help you out."

"Thank you Tamira I didn't know what to do and there wasn't anybody to call and I know I'm not supposed to get other people involved but everyone was going to see and last time everybody was so mean and..."

"Briana!" Tamira grabbed the panicking girl in a tight embrace.

It helped a little, some of the panic was dying down. A few deep breaths and the spots were vanishing from her vision too. "Thank you, cu-can I sit down?"

"Um, let's get you into the bathroom. This is kind of an awkward time." Tamira guided Briana through the nearby bathroom door, and gently sat her on the toilet.

"What? What's the..." Briana looked at Tamira again and blinked. There was a lot more skin showing than usual. Tamira was in a bra and panties, and not just 'round the house' ones. They were lacy, with the seafoam green perfectly offsetting her friend's dark skin.

"My boyfriend is here and I finally got him to try that thing. But don't worry honey, I'll help you out. I just don't think he can handle seeing someone else right now. Or someone seeing him, really."

Briana's eyes went wide. Tamira's boyfriend wasn't going to want to play in diapers with her any more, and it was all her fault! A huge sob rippled up from her belly and came out loud and ugly. She pressed her face to her knees, tears streaming into the already wet denim.

"I'm sorry Tamira, I'm sorry I messed it up for you. I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

"Woah, Briana, what's going on? Hon, nobody is mad at you!"

"I need my mommy! Please, please call my mommy." Briana hugged her knees and squinched her eyes closed as tight as she could.

"Okay hon, I am going to help you. Nothing is ruined, I promise. I'm going to check on Arthur, and be right back here. I think you need a second. Just sit there and keep breathing."

Briana sniffled, as wet and miserable as she could remember being since... since that time she didn't think about any more. With her eyes closed, she couldn't see or remember those two bad days again. The door slammed on her memories of accidents at school but the effort left her heart heavy.

She was still crying when Tamira got back. Nothing was said, just a hand on her back, rubbing in slow circles. Eventually the tears dried up, leaving behind hiccups.

"Everything is fine hon. Arthur is fine, I'm fine, and you're going to be fine, okay?"

"But I messed up three times! *hic* I had an accident at school, *hic* and then I messed up your playtime, *hic* and also I'm not supposed to be little around you."

"You're not supposed to be little around me? Little how?"

"I can't... I don't know how to... *hic* I'm little, I can't... Mommy!"

"Woah girl, deep breaths, remember?" She brushed Briana's hair out of her eyes and gently stroked her head.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"Briana, are you not able to be an adult right now?"

"No! I mean, y-yes."

"Oh honey, you must be so scared. It's okay, I'm going to take care of you and find your mom, okay?"

"Really?" Briana peeked over her arm. Tamira's face was friendly, full of genuine concern. A nice mommy-face, even if it wasn't her mommy.

"Of course. I'm your friend, right? Remember, I said you could come here if you had uh, potty problems."

"That's why I came." Briana nodded.

"Then why are you so upset?" Tamira smiled gently. "You're fine. I'm going to get you cleaned up, okay?"

"Okay." Briana sniffed, and wiped her nose, dragging a huge trail of snot across her arm.

"I have to go get the supplies and stuff, they're in the bedroom with Arthur."

"No, don't leave!" Briana grabbed Tamira's arm. "I'll come with you."

Tamira sighed. "Honey, I don't think that Arthur..."

"Tammy, it's okay." A deep male voice sounded through the bathroom door.

"Arthur?" Tamira glanced over at the door.

"Sorry, I got curious, uh, I think it's okay. She sounds pretty freaked out and uh, little and whatever. I don't want her to be more upset."

"Okay, we can take a break." Tamira said, wincing regretfully. "Do you want to change first or..."

"No I mean um... it's fine, okay? It's fine we'll just uh... do the thing."

Tamira sat still for a moment, staring at the door in puzzlement. Briana watched her, too foggy-brained to be sure what was going on, but glad that Tamira wasn't leaving her alone in the cold bathroom again.

"Are you telling me that we're still playing?"

After a pause, a quieter reply came back, "Uh, yeah, we are."

"In that case, little boy, you know better than to be listening at doors."

There was a very sheepish-sounding squeak from the other side of the door. Briana giggled.

"Go back to the bedroom, we'll be there in a minute. You behave, hear?"

"Yes mommy."

Tamira turned back to Briana. "Are you sure you want me to change you with Arthur watching? I'll have to take your clothes off."

Briana frowned at Tamira. "How else would you change me?"

"It doesn't bother you if he sees you naked?"

Briana shook her head. "Not if it's just your kid."

Tamira gave Briana her 'interested scientist' face, searching the girl's eyes for something. Whatever it was, Briana wished Tamira would figure it out, and change her already.

"You're a sweet kid Briana." Tamira said, kissing her friend on the forehead. "Okay, take my hand, we're going to get you changed."

Gratefully, Briana slipped her fingers into Tamira's and waddle-walked to the bedroom. The jeans had lost a lot of their give, every step was stiff, clammy, and gross. The bedroom was small, like any dorm, but it had a bed with a big fluffy polka-dot blanket on it. There were some baby toys on the floor, but it was Arthur that caught Briana's eye and froze her in the doorway.

He was huge! Bigger than Casey even. Like Tamira, he wasn't wearing much. From his short-cropped dark hair, down to his huge bare feet he was wearing only one thing. A diaper. A big, shiny white diaper. She felt Tamira tug her hand, and stumbled into the room, still staring. He might be huge, but his eyes had a cautious shyness that Briana recognized instantly.

"Hi Arthur, I'm Briana." She said, with all the little-gravitas the moment demanded.

"Hi Briana." Arthur pulled some of the blanket up to cover his diaper. "Uh, nice to meet you?"

"Yeah!" Briana said, with genuine excitement that wiped away the last of the crying feeling.

Arthur chuckled and smiled bashfully. "Cool."

"I'm glad you two like each other, but we need to get you cleaned up, Briana. Lie down on the blanket here."

"Okay!" Briana dropped onto a changing blanket with a happy sigh. Things were starting to feel familiar again.

While Tamira stripped off her shoes, socks, and jeans, Briana grabbed one of the plastic ring toys and amused herself by sliding the rings around each other. Sometimes they got stuck, but that wasn't a problem for a smart girl like her!

Some rustling on the bed heralded Arthur's face peeking over the edge. His expression as he watched Briana play was weird, like he was sad, or curious, or puzzled. Naked from the waist down and unconcerned, Briana grinned up at Arthur.

"Wanna play?"

"You're getting changed." Arthur said, cautiously.

"Yeah but it takes forever." Briana said. In a sudden burst of generosity, she held the plastic rings out to Arthur, "Here, you can play with this one if you want!"

Weirdly, Arthur looked at the rings almost like he was afraid of them. Briana resolved not to make fun of him. Mom would be proud! It took a while, but he reached out tentatively and took the rings out of Briana's grasp. He swung the rings around, watching the red, blue, and yellow spin around on the larger purple ring. At first he seemed bored, but his face broke in to a sudden, goofy grin.

"Thanks Briana." Arthur worked the red ring carefully through the yellow one.

"Sharing makes playing more fun!" Briana said brightly. She grabbed a couple of plastic blocks and banged them together. They made exactly as satisfying a clacking noise as she'd hoped.

"Well, you two don't seem to be fussed, and Briana, all your clothes could use some cleaning. Let me get your shirt and I'll put it all in the wash for you."

"Okay!" Briana raised her arms and let Tamira strip her shirt, and after some deliberation, her bra.

As soon as Tamira was out of the room, Arthur seemed unsure again. The thought made Briana wish for her own mommy. Biting her lip to keep back the sad thoughts, she sat up and hugged Arthur's arm.

"It's okay, she'll be back soon. I'll keep you company."

Arthur looked at Briana in shock, then laughed deeply. The rumbly laugh climbed in pitch until it was a giggle.

"You uh, know how to play really good."

Briana nodded. "Yeah, I can help you if you need it! I always wanted another kid to play with." Somehow that thought touched something even darker than the school-accident memories. A deep, dark nasty place that Briana flinched away from with wild eyes.

"Aww, well come up here then." Arthur flexed that big arm, hoisting Briana up onto the bed like she was made of paper.

"Oh my god!" Briana giggled, squirming over to Arthur and pouncing on his broad chest while he giggled "That was fun! Can I see your diaper?"

Arthur chewed on his lip, crossing his legs nervously when Briana patted the bulky padding around his crotch.

"It's uh, only the second time for me wearing one."

"It's pretty!" Briana declared. "It's all white but it's shiny and fits you super good."

"Yeah, Tamira did a good job putting it on."

"That's how a good mom does it, like my mom."

Arthur smiled shyly. "I'm still kind of getting used to all this stuff."

"Do you think we can play more, like, after today?" Briana asked. "I have lots of fun games and stuff at my house."

"You play like this there a lot?"

"Yeah, almost every day!"

"Briana!" Tamira's voice came sharp from the doorway, making both littles start and duck their heads sheepishly. "What are you doing up on the bed? You still need to be cleaned up."

"We were playing!" Briana said defiantly.

"Yeah Mom, we were having fun!" Arthur said, in a light voice that had lost it's rumble.

Tamira looked at the two of them with her hands on her hips and laughed. "I'm going to have to wash that comforter, but not for the reason I thought I was going to have to."

Briana looked at Arthur. His mouth was pursed and his cheeks were puffed, his eyes twinkling. The laugh burst out of Briana first, then Arthur. The two of them dissolved into giggles.

The giggle fit continued well into Tamira relocating the changing blanket to the bed, and sponging Briana clean. While Briana was getting powdered and into a clean diaper, she and Arthur tried inventing some new patty-cake songs. It didn't go very well, they kept missing and smushing each other's faces, but it was fun! Briana felt lighter and happier than she had in ages. Little-er too. She'd forgotten all about the time, happy to be baby-sat with her new friend.

"Briana, that's your phone I think." Tamira said, breaking Briana's concentration. That got her another huge Arthur palm to the face.

"Okay, thanks Tamira." Briana said, ignoring the jingle and going back to the game. Happily, Tamira took care of it.

"Hi there, Veronica? Yeah, this is Tamira, I'm a study-buddy for Briana." There was a pause, then, "Chill back, Briana is fine, let me just ask you something. Are you Briana's mom?"

Briana looked up, and grinned. "Mom will be here soon!" She confided in Arthur.

Arthur had only a flicker of unease before he answered Briana's grin. "Cool. But will you have to go home?"

"Probably." Briana said. "But I bet we can play again."

"Yeah, we should." Arthur nodded.

Meanwhile, Tamira was still talking on the phone. Briana's ears pricked up at the sound of her name. "Briana is fine, in a manner of speaking. She's very little right now. No, don't worry about it, it's a funny story and... are you driving?"

Tamira frowned at the phone. "Woman, she is just fine. Do not get a in a wreck on the way here. She's playing with another kid and she's happy and clean. I've got her clothes in the wash. Yeah, don't worry about it. I'll make them a snack or something."

"Ooh!" Arthur said, his stomach rumbling.

"What do you get for snack?" Briana asked.

"I don't know, she never made me snack before when I was uh, like this."

"A surprise!" Briana said, grinning.

"Your mom is on the way," Tamira said, sitting down on the bed. "I see you two didn't miss the part about a snack. If you want to go to the living room, I'll put on a show and make you something, okay?"

"Okay!" Briana hopped up, bouncing off the bed.

Arthur got up more gingerly, sitting on the edge of the bed and blushing.

"You okay?" Briana asked.

Tamira peeked in the waistband of Arthur's diaper, deepening his blush. "Need a change, hon?"

"Not yet... I mean uh, no, but I kinda..."

"Arthur, come on!" Briana said, "If you don't need to be changed then let's go watch Kipo!"

Tamira eyed Arthur in amusement, watching him get up and take little steps to follow Briana.

Those little steps put him just about Briana's pace, or they would have if she wasn't trying to run to the TV. With a lot of tugging on her new friend's wrist, Briana finally managed to get Arthur to plop his diapered butt down next to hers, in front of the TV.

"Your mom has Netflix, right?" Briana asked. When there was no answer, she looked up at Arthur, who had a kind of worried, scrunchy look on his face. "What's wrong?"

"I uh... um... potty."

"Oh, okay." Briana shrugged. "Tamira can help you in a sec, she's super good at it. But does she have Netflix? Kipo is on Netflix."

Arthur's face suddenly relaxed, worry replaced by another deep blush. "Uh, yeah she does. Um, what's Kipo?"

"You haven't seen KIPO?" Briana stared at Arthur with wide, shocked eyes. He blinked back at her, the blush slowly fading in the face of Briana's intense surprise.

"No?"

"Oh my god we have to watch it." Briana furiously attacked the remote, getting the TV onto Netflix with just a few wrong presses. The shows were all boring adult stuff, but the search got her to the bright colors of Kipo and the Age of the Wonderbeasts.

Arthur squirmed next to Briana but seemed to settle down pretty well when the first episode started. Briana had seen this one like a hundred times, but it was still pretty fun. It was cool to here soft oohs and giggles from Arthur as he watched the show.

Snacks came in the form of pizza-bagels, which Briana totally remembered to thank Tamira for, after the first three had been gulped down.

"Somebody had a bit of an accident." Tamira said, tugging at Arthur's diaper in surprise.

"Ummm..." He blushed, and shoved another pizza bagel in his mouth to keep from having to talk.

"You okay, baby?" Tamira asked, stroking Arthur's side. He licked his lips, and seemed like he was getting a different kind of blushy. The kind of blushy that Briana felt around Gary.

She grinned, excited for her friend. On further thought, she blushed a bit as well. Hopefully they weren't going to do those kinds of things with her sitting right there...

A knock on the door saved Briana from having to decide if she would be okay by herself or if Tamira and Arthur should pause their sexy-times. Tamira opened it, and let Veronica past her after the briefest of greetings.

Veronica rushed up to Briana and crouched down, stroking Briana's cheek. "Sweetie, are you okay?"

Briana rolled her eyes, of course she was okay. "Yeah Mom! This is Arthur, we played, and then we watched Kipo. He'd never seen Kipo before, so we started on the first episode."

Veronica sighed and shook her head. She took the scene in, including the suddenly-hesitant Arthur.

"Hello Arthur. I'm Briana's mom. Did you have a good time with Briana today?"

"Uh, yeah." Arthur said, squirming in his squishy diaper.

"Were you a good girl Briana? Did you share and play nice?"

"Yeah!" Briana nodded vigorously at Veronica.

"Thank you so much Tamira, I'm sorry that this intruded on your afternoon, or scene."

"Don't worry about it. It ended up being a good thing. Can I get your number? I think it'd be fun to do a play-date at some point."

"Here's my card." Veronica said, fishing one out of her purse. "But Briana is... special, it's not the same kind of playing for her."

"Well, it was magical for Arthur, wasn't it kiddo?"

Arthur ducked his head bashfully, but peeked up with a tiny smile.

"I think we can probably do that." Veronica said. "Are her clothes dry yet?"

"They should be pretty close."

Briana leaned against Arthur. "Come play at my house okay?"

Arthur nodded. "Okay, sounds fun."

"I have a friend Melody who lives there too, she's fun to play with." Briana bounced excitedly on the floor.

"Okay, okay." Arthur laughed. "I said I'd go."

"But you gotta convince your mom, in case she changes her mind."

The conversation was cut short by the arrival of Briana's blouse, warm from the dryer, unceremoniously stuffed over her head by Veronica. Briana squirmed into the blouse, and helped get the jeans up over her diaper.

"Thank you again, Tamira." Veronica said, holding Briana close.

"No worries, she's a friend, I was happy to help."

"Say goodbye, Briana."

Briana sighed. She was sad, but she'd already cried a lot today, over way bigger stuff than this. With a resolute expression, she waved at Arthur, and belatedly at Tamira.

"Bye bye!"

"Bye!" Arthur said.

"See you later hon." Tamira said, walking them to the door. "And thanks for... jumpstarting things."

"Huh?" Briana asked.

"Never mind, I'll tell you when you're in a different headspace." Tamira winked at Briana. With one last wave at Veronica, she closed the door to her apartment.

Veronica didn't let go of Briana all the way down to the car. She even sat Briana in the back seat, and put Briana's seatbelt on for her. All the attention felt great, her bad afternoon was a faded memory at this point.

It wasn't until Veronica got in the driver's seat that Briana looked around and realized they were parked right on the dorm lawn. She giggled, Mom was being naughty! The drive home was quiet, with soft music playing. Briana dozed off, and came to with Veronica unbuckling her in their driveway.

Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, she followed Veronica not back to her own room as she expected, but to Veronica's room. Jane was there too, looking concerned. Briana got a big hug from Jane as well, so she wasn't worried about being in trouble. Well, not too worried.

"Do you feel up to telling us what happened, sweetie?" Veronica asked.

"I had an accident." Briana said, with a downcast sigh.

"That's okay, it happens. You seem very little though, and Tamira said you were little when you got to her place. You're normally a big girl at school."

"Oh, I was little all day." Briana said, with a confident nod. She realized it was true, though she didn't know during the project with Hakam.

"Really?" Jane asked, "Was that the first time?"

"No, um, I think it happened before but I didn't know."

"How did you know this time?" Veronica asked.

"I didn't really, until I had the accident and got to Tamira's." Briana said. "But then I remembered doing my project with Hakam, and it was really hard to do. So I drew kitties instead."

Jane and Veronica exchanged a look. That wasn't the good kind of look. Briana felt worry creep in again.

"Am I in trouble?"

"No, little one." Jane said, hoisting Briana up and sitting her on the bed. "We're just trying to figure something out. Thank you for being honest and telling us what happened."

"Okay.' Briana nodded.

"Briana, I think it's a good idea for you to take a break from school. How does that make you feel." Veronica asked.

"Uh, okay I guess." Briana said cautiously. "I mean, I like going to school, there's pretty leaves, and cool birds, and Gary is there. Oh, and Tamira and Arthur now too."

"And if you could still see them, but didn't go to your classes, how would that be?"

"Really?!" Briana grinned. "Those are really hard, a break from just those would be okay."

Veronica looked at Jane and nodded. Jane nodded back. Briana watched their faces, but it didn't seem like she was in trouble. Reassured of the important stuff, she snuggled up to Jane.

"I'll make a call right now." Veronica said. "It's well before five, the offices are still open."

"I'll let the housemates know, and see who's up for some extra sitting." Jane said.

"Thanks love." Veronica said. She hesitated, and what was more weird, had a nervous expression. Mom was never nervous.

"It might not be a bad time to start up... you know. If that's something you're still okay with." Veronica said.

"I know you've really wanted to do it." Jane said. "I'm here to support you, love."

"It might cause permanent changes, you're really sure..."

"I love you." Jane said. "The you that is, at whatever moment is happening. We're both going to change our whole lives. If this is something you want, go for it."

Veronica smiled radiantly. She touched Jane wordlessly on the cheek. It was the softest Briana had ever seen her, except those times when Mom had been helping her out of some big sad time.

In a moment, the softness was gone, replaced by Mom's usual strength. Briana squirmed into Jane's lap while Veronica dug around in her bedside table and decisively swallowed a couple of pills from a bottle there.

"Hello, this is Veronica." Mom said into her phone. "I'd like to speak to Susan Hayes please. Mmm hmm, that's the one, the head registrar."

Mom tapped her foot on the floor, listening. "I know you can't normally call up there, but I'm not at my office right now and I don't have her direct number on my personal phone. Please dial her, and tell her that Veronica is calling for her. She will pick up, I assure you."

More waiting, though it wasn't boring. She hadn't snuggled with Dad in a long time. Briana tucked her head on Jane's collarbone. Dad's arms wrapped around her, firm and comforting in a way that nobody else could quite do.

"Susan, hi!" Mom chuckled. "Yes, I'm sure I gave the poor receptionist anxiety, I'm sorry, but I needed to talk to you before you got off work. I need you to process a hardship withdrawal for a student."

Mom rolled her eyes. "Yes, I know it's past that point in the quarter, that's why it's a hardship withdrawal. I'll send the paperwork over tomorrow morning. Hmm? Oh, her name is Briana. Student number 9234782."

Mom smiled, finally. "Thank you Susan, I knew I could count on you. Please say hi to your husband for me."

A few more pleasantries, and the phone call was done. Briana reached her arms out toward Mom, and was delighted to have her come right over.

"Was that about my school?"

"Yes sweetie, your break is all set up. You won't be going over there every day anymore, but we'll make sure you get to see your friends, okay?"

Briana nodded.

"You've had a rough day, I hear." Dad said. "Let's get you into bed for a nap."

"Can I have a story?" Briana asked, looking up at Dad with her best, cutest puppy dog eyes.

"Of course you can, kiddo. Hop up now." Dad patted Briana's diapered bum. "Looks like you need a change too."

"Okay, but I still get a story, right?" Briana asked.

"As long as you hurry."

Briana squeaked, and ran straight to her room

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Wow ummm.... This is some feels... Having people like this in my life might have meant not failing out, or at least not having a bad exit like I did..

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Big step for Melody today. A couple of them!

-----

Chapter 13

The discordant blare of the techno-remix of Strawberry Panic's opening song could only mean one thing, it was time for Melody to wake up. She grunted and fumbled at her nightstand, tossing her phone at her laundry pile. Instead of landing in a pile of sound-dampening clothes, the phone clattered across the floor. The polished hardwood amplified the song's annoying bridge and forced Melody out of bed.

Staring sadly at her bed, Melody tucked her phone into the waistband of her boxers. She'd been dumb enough to accept help from Veronica and here she was, in a perfectly clean room like some kind of preppie chick.

That was really bitchy. Melody thought. I must be tired. It had taken a lot to catch up on her classwork and what freelance jobs she could salvage. Going dark on everyone she knew to grind homework had honestly felt good though. No people meant no complications.

Melody chugged the dregs of her Monster from last night and reluctantly faced her bedroom door. An envelope taped to the inside of her door signaled an end to the quiet. Opening it revealed an actual handwritten letter in Veronica's pristine script.

Melody, please come find me this morning when you get up. We need to have a short conversation about the treatment we discussed.

Melody chuckled. "I'm in danger." She wasn't sure what it was about Veronica's offer that scared her so much. Six months of free rent would be amazing, and all she'd have to do is wear a couple of diapers. No, there's no way that was all there was to it. Veronica kept calling it therapy. She was going to want to talk, and make Melody do stuff. Or not do stuff. Probably make her stay away from Beatrix.

Beatrix. Melody shivered at the name. She could still remember the first time she'd met Bea in person. Her heart had thudded painfully, like her ribs were crushing it. It was thudding in her chest now with the memories of Bea's soft lips on hers, her hands on Bea's perfect breasts.

"Fuuuuuuuck." Melody sighed. "I am the simpiest simp that ever simped." She threw on some sweatpants and a hoodie. "Okay Veronica, we can talk, but I have demands."

Willy Wonka mocked Melody in her thoughts. Oh, you're a badass now? Tell me again how you're going upstairs to be diapered by your landlord like a little kid.

"Come in, Melody."

Melody stared at the door she'd just knocked on. Did Veronica have cameras up? Was she an actual witch? That second option might be cool if Melody could get some powers out of it too. Unfortunately, Briana was probably the protagonist.

I'm the weirdo nose-bleeding friend who keeps trying to look at her panties. Melody thought as she entered Veronica's room. Expecting to find herself in a bedroom, Melody blinked in surprise at the small living room. Veronica had a whole suite, with an office, a bedroom, and her own bathroom as well. She was sitting in a black velvet armchair like the Queen of All Goths. Fuck it, maybe she was. Melody couldn't argue against it.

"Hey uh, I got your note."

"I thought so." Veronica said, a smile on her black painted lips. "Please sit."

How did she have time for her makeup to always be on point? The wings on Veronica's eyeliner could cut glass. Melody took a seat on the black leather armchair, feeling like she should be in the trash can instead.

"Rent is due today, so this is a good time to make a decision one way or another on the therapy I suggested. You've had a few days to think about it, have you made a choice?"

"I don't know uh..." Melody sighed. "I guess it just feels really weird. Can we talk a little more about it?"

"Of course, feel free to ask me anything. I don't want you to agree to something that makes you unhappy or feels violating."

"So uh, why diapers?"

"In general, the therapy focuses on removing some control from the participant, and replacing that control with a strong support network. Diapers intersect with one of the most basic types of control a person has. In Briana's case, she had incontinence issues so the diapers were practical as well. In your case, you seem to have some complicated associations with diapers. Having rules around when you do and don't wear them would help you unravel those."

"I don't..." Melody shook her head. "Okay, maybe I do have weird stuff going on with diapers, but I can just stop wearing them. It was dumb how it all got started anyway."

"Is that something you want to do?" Veronica asked.

"What? Why would I want to wear diapers?"

"I can't answer that. Why would you want to wear them?"

"I don't... I'm not..." Melody fidgeted, curling up in the chair. "It's not like I... this is stupid."

"Did Beatrix ask you to wear them?"

"Yes." Melody looked down at her lap.

"Your sexual relationship with her is very recent I think. Did it start with diaper-play?"

Melody's face felt unbearably hot. She mumbled down at her legs. "Bea doesn't like girls, but she likes humiliating people. It gets her off."

"Do you like being humiliated?"

"It was really hot." Melody whispered.

"But something was wrong. Beatrix hurt you, didn't she?"

"Y-yes." Hot tears were dripping onto Melody's sweatpants. How was she already a stupid crying mess? Her chest was tight, like there was a belt cinched around it.

"There's nothing necessarily wrong with someone wanting to be embarrassed and someone else doing it for them." Veronica said softly. "But just like with games that involve potential physical harm like impact play or restraints, there have to be safety measures in place."

Melody laughed bitterly. "Yeah we didn't have any of that. She just uh, went for it."

"So at least one thing that diapers mean to you is access to someone you want to be intimate with. But they also represent a way that person hurt you."

"I guess." Melody said, wincing at Veronica's ruthless accuracy.

"Is that all? You've played a lot with Briana, do you have some associations there?"

"I'm not trying to date her." Melody said, looking up quickly. "I mean, she's super hot but uh... fuck, forget I said that. For real Veronica, I'm not trying to... you know."

"I wouldn't be upset if you were, as long as you were kind about it and respected Briana's boundaries." Veronica said, unruffled. "As far as I know you haven't done more than flirt with Briana. That doesn't mean you don't have some other associations with diapers related to her."

"I don't think so." Melody said, her traitorous mind pulling up a bunch of images of Briana being childlike and happy in diapers.

"That's fine, I'm just trying to get a sense of how you feel. Do you have any other questions?"

"I don't want to wear pink!" Melody blurted out, surprising herself as much as Veronica.

"That's not a question, but I can answer it anyway by saying that there's no reason you would have to."

"You dress Briana up in baby stuff and it's always pink and frilly and I just can't do that, I can't." The words spilled out like her mouth was on autopilot.

"That's reasonable." Veronica said, unruffled. "It sounds like the color and 'girlyness' of the clothes are the biggest problem for you. Or does children's clothing bother you in general?"

"Um..." Melody had to consider that one. Pink was a no, lace was an even bigger no. Skirts were dumb, and tutus could go straight into a fire. Overalls though... that was probably fine. She already wore shirts with anime characters and stuff on them, so a kid's shirt should be fine if there was something cool on there, like space or weird monsters.

"I guess kid's clothes are okay?" Melody said, wondering why she was admitting it.

"So if you were asked to wear clothing that is coded for young boys, you would feel comfortable?"

The thought of being dressed up by Veronica was just, weird, especially because it didn't feel bad. "Uh, yeah, that'd be um, fine?"

"If you don't have another pressing question, may I tell you what I've observed about you?"

"Go ahead."

"I think you are someone who draws her self worth from her work. There's nothing wrong with that. However, I think you actively reject the idea that any support can come from people in your life, which is less healthy. I think you are lonely, and not happy about it, but unsure how to make that aspect of your life change. Because you feel powerless socially, you neglect self-care. It's also the reason you were unable to push back against Beatrix, even though she was violating your boundaries."

"Wow." Melody squirmed in her chair. "That's a lot."

"We've been roommates for a few months now. You've shared some things with me, and I do like to observe people. I don't claim to know everything about you though. Is there something in my observations that you feel is wrong?"

"No." Melody blew hair out of her face. "You're bang-on with that stuff."

"Would you like me to help you?" Veronica asked, folding her hands in her lap. "As I said before, there are alternatives. I do think you should get help from somewhere, but it doesn't have to be me."

Melody looked away, eyes wandering over Veronica's bookshelves without focusing on any of the books. "Yeah uh, okay. Let's um, let's do the thing."

"That was a big decision. How do you feel?"

"Kinda relieved. Scared. Uh, embarrassed."

"Melody, would you like a hug?"

"Yes." Melody said, her voice cracking.

Veronica patted her lap. Melody stared for a few moments. When she got up from the chair, it was with an awkward shuffle. She came to a stop next to Veronica, twisting her hands together behind her back.

Slowly and gently, Veronica drew Melody down on to her lap. She tucked Melody's head against her shoulder with a practiced motion and closed her arms around the girl.

Oh fuck. Melody thought, as the first sob rose up in her chest. There was no chance to suppress it. She ugly-cried into Veronica's shoulder like a stupid baby while Veronica stroked her hair and made soothing noises.

"Melody," Veronica asked softly, "would you like a haircut?"

"What?" Melody sniffed and looked up at Veronica in confusion.

"You never take care of your hair, and I'm wondering if that's because you don't like how it looks."

"I uh..." Melody wiped her nose with her sleeve. "I guess I could get it cut."

"I'm offering to cut it for you." Veronica said.

"You know how to cut hair?"

"I'm not a professional, but I think I can do a cut that you'll like." Veronica grinned. "How do you feel about an undercut on one side, and the rest a lot shorter?"

Excitement bubbled up in Melody's chest, catching her off guard. "That could be cool..."

"Maybe some color too. Do you need blue hair? Anime-blue?"

Melody giggled despite herself. "Yeah. Um, yes please."

"I think we can do that. Jane is out at the store, I'm going to text her and ask her to pick up some clothes that will go with the treatment, but that you should like."

"Ugh, I don't want to do some girly makeover thing."

"It doesn't have to be girly. In fact, if I ask Jane to buy you something butch, I promise you it will be very butch."

"So a haircut, and new clothes, and... diapers?"

"Actually I was going to put you in a pullup today. My plan is to save the diapers for when you're taking a mental break from your stressors."

"Do I have to uh, use it?"

"Only if you want to, which will be a signal that you need that part of the treatment to be more intensive. Otherwise it's just there as a reminder that you have exchanged some control for support."

The loss of control was pretty intense. The first time Veronica had taken care of Melody, she'd been so exhausted that didn't process what was happening. This time she was fully present as Veronica lead her by hand to the bathroom and stripped her out of her clothes.

One thing that was familiar is that nothing felt sexy, but everything was still intimate. Veronica ran a bath and scrubbed Melody down with very mom-like determination, even cleaning her ears. After the bath, Melody sat on a stool in one of Veronica's old nightgowns, watching her hair disappear under clippers and scissors.

Nervousness gave way to excitement as she watched her shapeless short hair transform into a side-swept undercut. It transformed her face into something new and somehow way more familiar than anything she'd seen in the mirror before.

By the time Melody's hair was soaking in dye under a plastic cap, Jane was back. To Melody's relief, Jane made herself scarce after delivering the clothes. She didn't need the entire house to know what she looked like naked.

The pullup that Veronica tugged up Melody's legs was very childish, with its planets and stars, but there wasn't a dot of pink on it. A sports bra with a definite training-bra look to it made Melody shiver. It was a deliberate step toward childhood, as was the blue and white striped shirt that went on over it. By the time Veronica put her in a pair of overalls, they felt inevitable.

"Alright, let's get your teeth brushed and check your hair." Veronica said.

Melody wordlessly obeyed, her eyes avoiding the mirror. She wasn't sure she wanted to see what Veronica had created. The final step of toweling her hair dry and combing it out felt amazing. Melody closed her eyes and let the caring attention soak into her.

"Open your eyes Melody." Veronica said, taking Melody's shoulders and turning her to face the mirror.

Reluctantly, Melody looked, and gasped. The person in the mirror was not a stranger at all. It was herself, Melody, feeling more Melody than she had ever felt. Her hair glittered an absurd shade of blue and it was short-short! It had actual style to it too, framing her face in a totally different way than 'standard female haircut' had done.

Even the clothes felt good, though the kiddyness of them was a little weird. There wasn't a girly color in the outfit, and she was sporting pockets galore. Melody's eyes drank the mirror in eagerly. She was smiling like an idiot and for once she didn't care.

"I take it that the change is a hit?" Veronica asked.

"Wow." Melody said. "Yes, thanks. Uh, it's really cool. Well, kinda kiddy, but the hair is awesome. Yeah, it looks good."

"The childishness is part of the treatment, but you'll be able to wear more adult things too. If you want we can go shopping for some wardrobe upgrades."

"Maybe." Melody nodded, turning so she could see the short-cropped back of her hair.

"In the meantime, I'm pretty sure you have class soon."

"Huh? Not until the afternoon." Melody said.

"How long do you think all this took?" Veronica chuckled and patted Melody's padded rear. "Come on now young... hmm, what pronouns do you want to use?"

"Uh, it doesn't really matter, that stuff is all a bunch of dumb woke bull-"

"Melody!" Veronica said sharply. Melody froze in mid-word, her eyes wide.

"I do not want to hear you curse while you're under treatment, and I certainly do not want to hear you parroting anti-queer sentiments from the internet."

"Uh, sorry Veronica." Melody looked down, feeling an odd mix of guilt and comfort.

"You've just made a big move away from looking feminine. If you want, you can absolutely ask people to acknowledge that by changing how they refer to you."

"I don't want to do weird pronouns." Melody said. "No Zir or whatever. I don't like how that sounds."

"How do you feel about masculine pronouns?" Veronica asked.

"No, gross. I'm not a guy."

"Fair enough, how about feminine pronouns?"

Melody hesitated. People had been calling saying she and her forever, why mess it up now? Still, she couldn't make herself be enthusiastic about it.

"Um... I guess they're uh... okay."

"They don't sound very okay." Veronica said, tilting Melody's chin up to make eye contact. "How about neutral? They and them?"

"I like that." Melody said, surprising themself. "But then you can't say what you were going to say. Young lady, right?"

"That is what I was going to say. Do you want to be called young lady?"

"No." The response came out as a gut reaction.

"How about, Little One?"

Melody's breath caught in their throat. "Oh. Yes please."

Veronica smiled and kissed Melody's forehead. "In that case, little one, you better get your butt downstairs and get ready for school."

"Yes Veronica." Melody said. There was an odd feeling in their chest. It was soft and warm, like their heart was full of kittens. It stayed all the way through their breakfast, and the drive to school.

In fact, the feeling lasted all the way until their Machine Learning Bioinfomatics class. Getting to class early for once, Melody was setting up their laptop when they realized someone was standing right next to them. They looked over to see Rosa staring at them with a wondering expression.

"Wow Melody. Great new look." Rosa said.

"Um, thanks. It's not very femme though." Melody said, rubbing their neck.

"No worries, I stand super corrected." Rosa said. "Femme has nothing on this look."

"You think so?" Melody asked, warmth rising to their cheeks.

"Oh yeah." Rosa grinned. "Mind if I sit next to you today?"

"Uh, yeah, go ahead." Melody said, taking their seat as their heart thumped in their chest.

• Like 11

Ahhhh I'm so glad Melody is getting the support they need! I also like that they are more neutral now, because I am totally behind cool t-shirts with robots and dinosaurs and stuff. Can't wait for the next chapter, I always log in right away to read it as soon as you update ?

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, PastelConnection said:

Ahhhh I'm so glad Melody is getting the support they need! I also like that they are more neutral now, because I am totally behind cool t-shirts with robots and dinosaurs and stuff. Can't wait for the next chapter, I always log in right away to read it as soon as you update ?

yay! I'm so glad you're enjoying. I've gotten some pushback from readers about Melody's pronouns, but I've also gotten some people telling me that it made them feel seen. ❤️ Overall it's something I'm really glad I did.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Honestly this so cool seeing them finding themselves and opening up! I'm worried about a relapse if cunt waffle tries to contact them again but I'm super see them processing some gender stuff as well! Also I think I called it about the middle side! XD And now I want to come over and play X-box! The two big kids on the console while baby sis is coloring. Gods I can I just picture myself when doing a "Thanks Mrs. V!" when she comes out with snacks *blushes and giggles*

• Like 2
  • SolSombraYSoldados changed the title to Little Sister Briana CH 40 (The Finale!) 11/07/21