LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The ToddleVerse (UPDATED! New Short, 'The Stat Dump', on July 17th)

Newer than real. Faster than real. Better than real.

The TotalVerse is reality. Augmented. Advanced. Improved.

Order your TotalSet today.

The prospects of the technology were, on their own, tantalizing. Lab-D technologies had outdone themselves, to the point where it seemed too good to be true. A non-invasive neural interface that delivered optical, stereoscopic, tactile, and olfactory feedback with precision that matched reality to a nearly analogue level.

Already, demand far outstripped supply. If getting a PS8 had been difficult, getting a TotalSet to enter the TotalVerse was downright impossible. Scalpers made a mint. Influencers had to call in favors to get their hands on a set. Just owning one was a flex, to the point where people bought knockoff decals that looked like a headset. Visually, it was hard to tell the two metal chips the size of a pinkie nail from a fake, especially tucked behind the user’s ears, which made the fakes all the more appealing.

Martin got his through a miracle. Refresh after refresh after refresh, watching all the store pages, none of it worked.

Then he got the phonecall.

“Hey, Marty–you know anyone who wants one of these headsets? My uncle got one and he says it makes him dizzy, he’s just trying to get back what he spent–okay, you can stop screaming.”

It took a five hour drive upstate to get it, but within a day he was home, and in possession of his very own TotalVerse.

Sitting on his couch, he buzzed with excitement as he wired it up. Two metal dots behind his ears, and a tiny pinprick of pain as the interface booted up. Then, his room came alive.

A woman appeared in front of him, dressed in a purple tank top and matching purple skirt. Her hair, her eyes, and her jewelry were all the Lab-D Purple. His virtual assistant, then.

“Hi! I’m Tallie. I’m here to help you set up your TotalSet!” she said. She looked real, as though Martin could reach out and touch her.

In a childish impulse, he did so, and to his shock he felt real skin under his hands. His eyes widened.

Tallie smiled. “I see you’re touching me. Your default setting is tactile feedback when not in a hazardous environment–would you like to disable that?”

The options were already tantalizing. Sweating a little, glancing around uncertainly, Martin asked the awkward question. “Uh… Tallie. Could we have sex? If I wanted to. I mean–”

“Certainly!” Tallie beamed, the smile highlighting the dimples on her cheeks. “There’s a suite of options for physical sensations. Would you like to customize my appearance first?”

“I–no, not yet!” Martin said. “I just…jeez. Wow. Oh my god.”

“I’ve finished calibrating your TotalVerse body settings,” Tallie said. “Your in-world body should match your own quite well, but you’re welcome to tweak the settings! More dramatic changes within the TotalVerse can be acquired from a licensed vendor.”

There it was. The micro-transactions had made themselves clear; a TotalSet got him access to the servers, the unparalleled virtual reality world of limitless possibilities. If he wanted anything beyond that–rippling muscles, extreme physical enhancements, a dragon to ride around on–he’d need to get out his wallet.

Martin didn’t much care. This was amazing. “Take me to the TotalVerse, please!”

Tallie smiled. “Alright! Lie down in a comfortable position, please! I’ll be monitoring your body for safety, but it’s suggested you take breaks every hour.”

He grinned, laid back on his couch, and shut his eyes.

He opened them in another world entirely.

The TotalVerse.

Or, well, the TotalVerse lobby. He sat in what looked like an enormous convention hall, with prepopulated vendors selling basic cosmetics. Clothes, body enhancements, in-verse pets. He’d spawned with just a white T-shirt, black pants, and generic tennis shoes, but the stores offered him plenty of opportunities to customize.

He’d do that later. For now, he wanted to go out into the world. “Tallie, I want to go somewhere,” he said.

She appeared next to him, still beaming. “Your profile still needs a few details before we enter the TotalVerse–please review the following menus and confirm everything is correct!”

A series of boxes appeared floating in front of Martin, confirming details. Even as lucky as he’d been, “Martin” had already been claimed as a username, but “MartinPalmer” was still open, so he just kept his full name.

The slider options for his body were pretty useless, but he toyed with them to at least give himself the appearance of a slight summer tan and as athletic as the options would allow. He still looked like himself, just more ‘after a good summer’ himself instead of ‘done with a post-christmas binge’ himself.

Still, he enviously eyed the greyed-out section on the slider. This was virtual reality, he wanted the body of an adonis. Of course, if he could do it, everyone could and it wouldn’t be special, but now it just meant that those with wealth or the time and discipline to exercise regularly would get the impressive looks, while he’d still be left out.

There were minimal default clothes, just a few color options for the T-shirt and pants and an optional purple Lab-D Ballcap. He wanted fashion, but instead selected a blue T and white pants, skipped the tacky cap, and to his surprise when he hit ‘select’, they appeared in the air next to him and fell to the ground with a realistic flop.

Glancing around, feeling awkward for stripping in such a large space–even a large, empty space–he stripped down to his virtual boxers and dressed in the new clothes. Everything felt real. If he hadn’t known he was wearing the TotalSet, he’d have no way of distinguishing this from reality.

“Alright,” he said. “I’m set. Take me to the TotalVerse.”

“Are you sure? Once you lock in your account, settings cannot be changed without spending Total Tokens for modifications.”

“Sure,” Martin confirmed. “Just take me in.”

“Where would you like to go?” Tallie asked.

“Just…wherever. Is there a good place to get acquainted?” he asked.

“Would you like to go to one of the TotalVerse Lounges?” Tallie asked.

Martin shrugged. He just wanted to go anywhere. “Sure!”

“Close your eyes, and I’ll take you there.”

He did.

She did.

When Martin opened his eyes, he stood in a huge, elaborate cocktail lounge. Large steel balconies hung overhead, techno music thumped at a pleasant volume, and hundreds of other people milled about, dancing, chatting, or just taking in the sights. Many wore the same generic T-shirt/pants combination as Martin, but others had more elaborate wear–anything from high fashion to medieval armor. Several had inhuman features; tails, horns, or wings that let them fly from the ground floor to the balcony in a single sweep.

Instantly, Martin felt a pang of jealousy. “How much are wings?” he asked aloud.

Someone snickered next to him. Martin looked over to see a girl about his height, wearing a cocktail dress and a fabulous gold tiara. She had striking red eyes, and a body that drew Martin’s gaze for more than a moment. “If you want to talk to Tallie here, you have to say, ‘Hey Tallie!’–uh, no thank you. I’m done, Tallie.”

“Thanks,” Martin said. “Hey Tallie!”

Tallie appeared next to him, chipper as ever, standing between him and the girl. “How can I help you?”

Martin leaned to the side. “Uh…”

“She’s your Tallie, I can’t see her,” the girl explained, smirking.

“Right. Hey Tallie, how much do wings cost?” Martin asked.

Tallie raised her hand, and a menu appeared with a merchant page. “There are a variety of mod vendors who sell wings–prices range from fifty thousand to eighty thousand thousand Total Tokens. Would you like to shop for options?”

Martin’s eyes widened as he did the math in his head, converting real money to tokens. That was way out of his price range. “No thanks.” Leaning aside again, he asked the girl, “How do I make her go away?”

“You say, “I’m done, Tallie,” the girl explained.

“I’m done, Tallie.” His virtual assistant blinked out of existence, leaving him facing the girl again. “Hi, I’m Martin.”

“Daemon,” she replied. “You must be new here.”

He chuckled. “What gave it away?”

She looked him up and down. “No mods, no clothes, you don’t know how to call your Tallie–trust me, it stands out. Nothing to be embarrassed about, once you spend a few tokens you’ll be looking sharp.”

Martin blushed. “Well, that’s the thing–”

“Ah.” Daemon laughed. “Token poor, eh? Don’t worry, I know some people who can help with that.”

“I’ve got a job,” Martin said.

Daemon smirked. “Why don’t we talk somewhere more…private?”

“Another room?” he asked.

“Off the TotalVerse,” Daemon explained. “I’ll give you my Chaos handle, we can chat–you do have a Chaos account, right? The popular chat service?”

“Oh, yeah. I mostly use it for gaming,” Martin said.

“We should talk there.” Daemon looked around the club. “There’s eyes everywhere, and you don’t want to get in trouble and have your account locked–you only get one shot, y’know.”

“Oh, sure.” Martin shrugged. “Okay.”

They exchanged contact info, and she waved at him. “Talk to you soon, Martin. I can’t wait to see what you spend your tokens on.”

Daemon disappeared in a blink, leaving Martin alone in the club. Glancing over, he walked to the bar, feeling a bit uncertain. “How much is a…how about a lemon drop?”

“Just one token,” the bartender explained, leaning over the counter. With a start, Martin realized that she looked identical to Tallie, save for her outfit. “You want one?”

Martin did the math in his head–one token was cheaper than a drink at a real bar. “Sure.”

From nowhere, she passed him the shot glass, and Martin downed it in one swig. The alcohol hit him–a mild surprise. He’d known the sensory control was solid, but this was incredible–and he wanted to know what else he could experience.

But to experience it, he needed tokens.

“Eh, screw it,” he said. “Hey, Tallie. Take me back to real life.”

“Alright!” Tallie said, blinking into unreality across from him. “Just close your eyes!”

He obeyed, and felt his couch underneath him.

The buzz of alcohol, though, hadn’t gone away. “Tallie, am I still tipsy?”

Standing over him, his virtual assistant nodded. “Would you like to sober up?”

“No, I just didn’t realize it crossed over,” Martin sat up. Reaching out for his phone, he pulled up the Chaos messenger, added Daemon’s user ID, and sent a message. ‘You mentioned tokens?’

Her message came back a second later. ‘I’ve got a lead on a way to generate tokens. Since the software’s still new, there’s a few exploits–from within your account controls, I can underflow the system to max out your tokens. It’ll only take a few minutes.’

Martin’s eyes widened. After the stroke of luck with getting a headset at all, he hadn’t expected to be rolling in virtual currency. ‘Won’t I get banned, though?’

‘That’s the thing–the bug is untraceable. I did it on my own account, you saw what I was wearing, right?’

Daemon had a point.

Martin considered for a moment. He didn’t want to get permanently locked out of his account due to hacking, but if she’d done it…

And besides, what fun was virtual reality if he couldn’t do anything?

‘Fine,’ he said. ‘What do I need to do?’

‘Just go into your user settings and pull a couple ID numbers for me,’ Daemon sent back. ‘I’ll send the list. That’ll let me tweak your account balance.’

‘Okay, great.’ Martin said aloud, “Hey, Tallie. I need some numbers, can you read them to me?”

He read Daemon’s list aloud, and when Tallie gave him the codes, he typed them in diligently.

‘Thanks’, Daemon said.

Martin started to type out a response, but curiously, before he could hit send, Daemon’s name grayed out.

“Weird…” He wasn’t sure what to do next. Maybe he already had the tokens. Maybe it’d all been a scam–but if it had, he wasn’t worried, he didn’t have an account balance to clear out.

“Tallie, take me back to the club,” he said, laying back and closing his eyes.

When he reappeared, he looked around for Daemon, but she was nowhere to be seen. He checked his account balance, but it still sat at a single digit number, his starting balance from opening an account.

“You’ve got a message!” Tallie said. “From an anonymous user.”

“Uh…” Martin frowned. “What is it?”

“It says, ‘Fifty thousand credits, and we’ll give your account access back.’ And then there’s a TotalVerse Banking account number.” Tillie beamed while she spoke, totally at odds with what she’d just said.

Martin looked around the club, shocked. He half expected to see Daemon smirking at him, but all he saw were the faces of other new users in their various attire, a few of whom were glancing at him curiously. “What?”

“It says, ‘Fifty thousand credits, and we’ll give your account access–”

“Yeah, no, I heard you.” Martin gaped. “Tillie, show me user settings.”

“I’m afraid your user settings are password protected,” Tillie smiled. “Can you tell me the password?”

“I…but…” Martin started to say.

He had no followup. He’d fallen for a stupid scam within ten minutes of opening his account.

And then he noticed the warmth in his pants.

Looking down, his eyes widened, shocked as he saw a dark, wet stain spreading down from his crotch, turning the white fabric bright yellow. “Tillie, what the hell?”

“I’m sorry, I don’t understand the question,” Tillie said.

“Why did I just–” Martin looked around, horrified to see the smirks being cast his direction. In a quiet hiss, he finished, “Piss myself?”

“It looks like your potty training settings have been adjusted to zero,” Tillie said. “You can reset that at any time from your user settings. Would you like to go there now?”

“Yes!” Martin snapped.

“I’m afraid your user settings are password protected,” Tillie smiled. “Can you tell me the password?”

Martin blanched. His account had been bricked, unless he was willing to pay a ransom or continue pissing his pants in the TotalVerse. “I…”

A passing guy snickered. “You got scammed, bro!”

While Martin took that in, Tallie chimed in again. “It looks like your clothes are dirty. Would you like to have them cleaned, or change to a different outfit from your inventory?”

“I don’t have any other clothes!” Martin snapped.

“Yes you do! Your inventory has plenty of options,” Tillie said, raising her hand. A menu appeared, showing he had one other piece of clothing in his wardrobe inventory–a plain, white, puffy diaper.”

Martin swallowed. “Take me back to the loading room, please.”

They vanished from the bar, and reappeared in the starting area.

He took a breath. “How much does it cost to clean my clothing?”

“You may have your clothing automatically refreshed once per day,” Tallie said. “Additional cleanings cost credits, depending on the item.”

“Can I buy other clothes?” he asked.

“I’m afraid that option is password protected,” Tillie smiled. “Can you tell me the password?”

“Dammit!” Martin snapped. “Ok. Ok, this is fine. Can I still, like, buy stuff?”

“Your ability to purchase mods and clothing is password protected, but your other options are currently available,” Tillie said. “Is there something you’d like to buy?”

“No, I just…” Sitting down, Martin took a deep breath. “Shit. So I can either ditch my headset completely, or deal with…ugh. Diapers.”

He’d have to think about it. It was just annoying enough that he might put up with the embarrassment and nuisance, if it meant getting the other benefits of the TotalVerse.

Besides, as fun as the Verse parts were, the most important aspect was the augmented reality. Those settings would be lifechanging, the kind he’d wanted the set for to begin with. If nothing else, getting to bang Tallie whenever he wanted would be well worth the sticker price.

“Okay, Tallie, I’m ready to leave the TotalVerse,” he said.

“Alright! Close your–”

He already had his eyes closed, and he returned to reality. Once again, he was laying on his couch, the t-shirt went away and was replaced with his tank top, and his wet pants…

He was still in wet pants.

Opening his eyes, he looked down, shocked to see that his jeans were just as soaked as his pants in-verse had been.

“Uh…” he said. “Uh…”

All his user settings had been modified. Not just the in-verse settings. If he wanted the potty training back, he’d have to take off his headset completely.

“Uh, Tallie…” he started to say.

She blinked into appearance on his lap. “Would you like to have sex now?”

His concerns faded. He could take off the headset later.

And maybe he could just buy some diapers for regular-day use, too.

Hey there, author note!

I'd like to know what you think of the concept in this story. Aside from the plot itself, there's a lot I could do with the concept of a VR universe like this. I'd like to hear your comments!

Also... I already wrote another story in this universe, it's in early access on Patreon & SubscribeStar. "Gamer Pants: the Stat Dump" will be out publicly next month, but you can read it early if you want to support my writing! 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/67843661

https://subscribestar.adult/posts/628275

• Like 7
On 6/16/2022 at 2:34 PM, Kaleros said:

Interesting concept for a story. I would like to see the story be continued. Also, it is cool that you will be releasing another sequel to Gamer Pants.

It's more of a spiritual sequel than a direct continuation, but you'll see. ;) 

On 6/16/2022 at 4:53 PM, dmavn said:

Awesome concept. Reminds me of something I wrote a few years ago where Diaper Dimension meets Sword Art Online premis..

Keep it up!

Thank you! 

Nice! Its like one of my skirts- cute, fun, and short. Thanks for sharing :) 

Also, this is close to something I could see people actually using VR for. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, ABAlex said:

Nice! Its like one of my skirts- cute, fun, and short. Thanks for sharing :) 

Also, this is close to something I could see people actually using VR for. 

Cute, Fun, Short, hiding a surprise diaper? 

3 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Extortion? 

Or sex?

Or both?

Both? 

Both?

Both is good.

• Like 1

Not going to lie if I somehow didn't see this coming I would probably just nuke my account and create a new one or like as embarrassing as the whole "I got hacked" routine is....

• Like 1
18 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Extortion? 

Or sex?

Or both?

I  meant Age Play. Basically taking what the guy here is falling into and doing it deliberately. I think I've seen some videos of it actually, but forgot the game

15 hours ago, PeculiarChangeling said:

Cute, Fun, Short, hiding a surprise diaper? 

Both? 

Both?

Both is good.

oh my skirts hide nothing. why hide a diaper? 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Not going to lie if I somehow didn't see this coming I would probably just nuke my account and create a new one or like as embarrassing as the whole "I got hacked" routine is....

TotalVerse accounts are one-per-person, and it's bio linked. When Daemon said you only get one shot, she wasn't exaggerating. ;) 

8 hours ago, ABAlex said:

I  meant Age Play. Basically taking what the guy here is falling into and doing it deliberately. I think I've seen some videos of it actually, but forgot the game

Age play. Transgender. Furry. Anything the owners would allow.

• Like 2
On 6/19/2022 at 7:29 PM, PeculiarChangeling said:

The developers built in user controls for level of potty training and realistic bathroom use. That's not a coincidence. ;) 

Smart move

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Gamer Pants: The Stat Dump

Contains: Pants wetting, messing, diaper use, semi public embarrassment

Another story exploring the ToddleVerse concept! This one's also a spiritual sequel to Gamer Pants, using some similar themes and ideas. 

System Booting…

User Profile Loading…

Profile Loaded. Entering the Totalverse.

Sal glanced back over her shoulder, winked at the camera bot floating behind her, and then performed a running leap for the next platform.

Hovering in the air ahead, with a deep pit below, she needed an ideal trajectory to make it. Her body was in peak condition, but as she waved her hands out, trying to grab the lip, she came up just short.

Instead of making the jump, she fell into the pit. Sludgy, thick mud broke her fall, but it splattered over her pink-and-blue jumpsuit and tangled her matching dyed hair.

Above, the camera bot moved to get a good angle of her lying down there, groaning in discomfort.

She pulled herself together, and got to her feet. “Let’s… try that again.”

The hike back to the front of the level was tedious, and muddy, and deliberately slow and annoying to get through. Other games allowed users to blink from point to point, restarting levels in an instant, but this game–a hacked rebuild of a popular obstacle course platformer that’d been overhauled to insane levels of difficulty–had disabled. Every failure was felt, and experienced, and gave her time to talk to her audience.

The TotalVerse had given rise to a whole new world of gaming, and in particular, pro gamers.

Gaming in VR was already incredible enough. A person could experience physical perfection–maximum strength, speed, agility–without a day of effort, and that alone had given rise to countless power fantasy games of all stripes.

For some, though, just experiencing that power wasn’t enough. It was one thing to feel peak human performance, it was another entirely to have to use every ounce of that performance and still be struggling.

That’s the niche that Sal–Publicly, QueenCee–lived in. Hard games weren’t enough, she longed to conquer the impossible, and to fight her way through every challenge and win on her own terms.

Climbing up the ladder, out of the mud pit, she reclaimed the starting platform. This particular game was a fucked up fusion of obstacle courses and Mario stages–all sorts of moving parts, platforms that’d throw you off, invisible walls, and other impossibly tight challenges–all decorated with candy easter colors and child-friendly smiling faces that were at odds with the difficulty.

“Alright.” She beamed at the camera, wiping mud off her face. “Let’s try something a little different–I think I almost had it.”

Opening up the ingame menu, she eyed her stats. There were a lot of complex, nuanced interactions, but for video game simplicity’s sake, a lot of things were boiled down to obvious, simple number metrics. Still far more than you’d get in an anthro game–one of the classic, TV-controller setup style games–since something like ‘Dexterity’ just wouldn’t cover the range of interactions needed.

Still, this was a matter of finding the right buttons to press. She needed longer jumps, so she stole a couple points from upper body strength and moved them into her legs, as well as lightening herself up as much as she could.

Feeling an extra spring in her step, she nodded, crouched to start, and ran.

The first jump she made easily, dodging over the spinning ankle trap that had tripped her on her first try. Next was a backflip over a launcher that’d throw her well off the map if she stepped on it, a quick roll underneath a swinging arm, and then she got to her feet, knowing the ground would drop out from her if she didn’t hurry.

She ran, and lunged over the pit. She made it, this time, grabbing the narrow ledge with the extra inches that her stat shuffling had bought. “YES!” she hollered, towing herself up and rolling onto the next raised platform. Progress, even a little progress, felt fantastic and she showed it with an enormous grin.

And, as she got to her feet, she saw a cannon turning to aim right at her.

“Uh…” she looked around, her smile vanishing. Already, Sal knew she’d lost this, simply by not knowing what to do. Still, she had a chance to figure it out, to gain some knowledge before she went down.

Next to her, a big metallic door sat between her and the next platform. She lunged towards it–

WHAM!

A foam cannonball bopped her on the head and sent her soaring over the edge.

Fall.

Plop.

“Ugh.”

She got to her feet, checking on chat while she trudged back to the start, shaking the mud out of her jumpsuit. They were good natured about it–some jokes about her masochistic streak, and even a few people suggesting that this level was impossible.

“Not impossible,” she said, “Just because nobody’s beaten it yet, that doesn’t mean it can’t be done. It’s just never met me.”

She loved her chat. Not everyone in it, of course, but for the most part her following were supportive and a great crowd to cheer her on–and the sparse assholes were so rare that a small mod team could keep them under control. When she’d come out as trans–after much anxiety about whether she should even be public about it–they’d stuck with her as loyally as ever. Everyone in the TotalVerse had a body that’d been tweaked or modified in some way to suit them–nobody seemed to care that some people modified a few more things than others.

Returning to the top, Sal tried again. This time, she got tripped up and fell early, and the mud soaked up into her socks. On her next try, she made it to the door and shoved her shoulder into it, trying to throw it open, but it was just too heavy. Before she could push through it–WHAM!, and a faceful of sludge as she hit the ground again.

And, as a result, she was back at the stat screen, trying to figure it out.

“No backseat gaming,” she said, hushing the crowd as they suggested wild min-max combos. “I need the strength to push the door open, but the agility for that jump…”

She tried a new combination. More muscle, but hopefully not so much that it’d slow her down.

Into the mud.

She pulled from the stats that boosted her speed, but then she couldn’t make it through the early obstacles.

Into the mud.

She pulled from her manual control, but then she lacked the grip to pull herself up after the big jump.

Into the mud.

She even tried one gimmick run where she cranked her jumping ability as high as it would go and tried to leapfrog over the whole level.

Into. The goddamned. Mud.

It just…couldn’t be done. Not with her skill level, not without finding a place to shave stats that wouldn’t effect her performance.

“Ugh!” she declared, picking mud out of her ears after her fiftieth fall in as many minutes. She didn’t need to worry about injury–in the game, her body was indestructible–but it still hurt, particularly in the pride department, and she would swear the mud had splattered just about every part of her body that the VR rendered–which, given the level of realism, was quite a lot.

Balling her fists, she got to her feet. While she trudged back to the start, a text reader informed her of a recent donation.

“Keep at it! There’s a trick to the design nobody’s figured out yet–I’m sure someone’ll get it eventually.” Attached was a hundred dollar donation, which brightened Sal’s mood plenty. The donor was one of the mod’s designers, so she thanked him, gave a thumbs up to the camera, and climbed back up to the starting platform to give things a think.

“Okay chat, ideas time,” she finally said. “No more brute force. We’re going to solve this puzzle before we move forward!”

They offered up a few ideas–mostly bad ones. Several that were out and out impossible, and most that relied on some janky interactions in the way physics worked in the VR. She could try those, but in Sal’s experience, physics exploits were uncomfortable at the best of times, and she doubted that was it.

What she needed was to guess the trick.

She looked over what options were available to her. Clothing wasn’t totally restricted–there was a vast array of options for things she could wear. She glanced down at her trademark jumpsuit, pink on one half and light blue on the other, in a very cotton candy style. It hugged her body and didn’t get in the way, and she didn’t want to swap it out unless she had to.

Besides, no obvious options sprung to mind as she scrolled through the clothes choices. More advanced options like a squirrel suit weren’t available, and certainly not power ups like anti gravity boots or a jetpack.

There wasn’t much else on the table. Clothes and stats.

So, she returned to stats.

Scrolling through, she examined every one, looking for dead weight.

“Yeah,” she said, glancing at chat, reading the useless suggestions. She loved ‘em, sure, but nothing was less helpful than a backseat gamer who hadn’t even played the mod. “I know, I tried–wait, no…No way…

There it was, staring her in the face. The mod had left on all the physical sliders, including, curiously–potty training, one of the oddest inclusions in the gaming suite, and an option that most games turned off by default.

She glanced at the camera bot. Did she really want to test this out live?

Then again, half the point was defeating the challenge on her own terms, with her own solutions, her own trial and error.

“Okay, don’t laugh,” she said, though the statement really only primed them to laugh harder. That was fine. It was funny, and they’d get to enjoy the show.

Grabbing the potty training slider, she dropped it down until she had no bladder control, and examined her points total. Just a couple of stat points–not enough to make a difference.

Swallowing, she pushed the slider the rest of the way. Zero potty control. And, as a result, she suddenly had a dozen points to work with.

Even with those extra points, it’d be difficult, but it’d be doable, which…

She looked down, curious why her thighs were suddenly warm. She’d soaked her jumpsuit, staining her thighs and crotch with an obvious wet stain that shone clearly through the bits of mud still clinging to her jumpsuit. A puddle was forming on the starting platform, and by the time her bladder trailed off and stopped leaking, the yellow marks were incredibly obvious.

Blushing, she glanced back up at the camera, as though chat hadn’t noticed before she even did.

“Erm…” she said, quickly punching the new stat points into more useful areas. “So…yeah. That should do the trick, just make sure not to save any replays!”

Crouching, she took a running start.

She made it over the first set of platforms, through the obstacles, past the long jump, even into the door. She finally threw it open, made it to the other side, and–

“Whoa!” she yelped as a trap door opened beneath her.

She plummeted down, landed in the mud, and…

Blrrcch–

There was nothing she could do as her uncontrolled bowels gave way, suddenly, mushing out into her jumpsuit. Even if she wanted to change it back, she could only adjust her stats from the starting platform, so it would at least take a short trudge before she could stem the building flow of muck. At least the mud covered the visible stains, but the game’s cartoonish art style apparently included stink lines, which quickly rose up around her.

And, adding insult to injury, her bladder gave way again too.

Standing, she wrinkled her nose and blushed. “Well, the solution stinks,” she said, winking at the camera. A pun struck her, and she added, “I guess you can say that’s my, eh, dump stat–but it gets us what we need!”

Waddling back, trying not to squelch things too much, she got back up on the platform. She could only refresh her clothes for free once per day, a limitation that the TotalVerse set so they could skim credits off people, but she took advantage of it, refreshing her jumpsuit–perfectly clean cotton candy colors, no yellow pee stains or brown skidmarks down the back. Not even any mud!

Bracing herself, she took another run at it.

The extra stats didn’t make it easy, not by a long shot. It was still hard, and on top of the physical challenges–the jumping, running, and flipping necessary–she had to remember the precise order of every obstacle, react lightning fast to changes, and see what was coming.

On her latest attempt, she made it over the trap door, caught her balance, and had her legs swept out from under her by another spinning arm.

Into the mud–and, as soon as she landed, she heard another obvious blrrrt–

“Ah,” she said, turning pink as she packed her jumpsuit yet again. The mod had been custom programmed, so that every failure would lead to a rather large accident, and given the feedback her nose was giving her, a smelly one at that. “Um…I’m glad you all can’t smell this, but…”

She refused to spend credits over something this trivial. Instead, as she slogged through the mud and waved away the cartoon stink lines around her, she resolved to change outfits.

She had a jacket top that matched her jumpsuit, pink and blue, but for her bottom…

Turning so that her body was between the cambot and the options screen, she moved through the options and selected a pair of sweatpants and, to her chagrin, a thin, generic diaper that was available as part of the level’s free clothing choices and had just enough padding to absorb an accident without getting in the way. Chat would know what she’d changed into–it was on the heads up display, for cripes sake–but she pretended to try and hide it for their fun.

And then she tried again.

Progress was slow, and grueling, and even changing after every attempt, she was spending far more time trudging back to the start in a full, sodden diaper than she was actually running the course. Every bit of progress had some new trap around the corner, or a pitfall, or just a tricky leap that took several tries to get the hang of, and every failure lead to an all-too-familiar blrrrch and hiss as she used her diaper to its fullest.

And, naturally, chat was loving it. She already had a light, friendly stream–predicated on humor and keeping her chin up through difficulty. Adding humiliation onto masochism only furthered the jokes, and she kept her smile up throughout, even as the air around the base of the platforms got increasingly difficult to breathe for all the accidents she’d had.

She almost thought about giving up.

Almost.

Then she heard that one of her rivals had made it to the second-to-last platform, and her competitive spirit kicked in.

Conjuring up another fresh diaper, she eyed the course. She was going to own this challenge before anyone else could, and damn whatever she had to do to accomplish that.

Grinning to herself, she whispered, “Get a load of this.”

She ran.

In all the attempts, in all the practice, the first parts of the course had become second nature. She didn’t think, she just flowed through the hazards, leaping from platform to obstacle to climbing section back to a new platform.

Even as new traps came at her, she dodged out of the way, skating narrowly between two swinging arms and tumbling towards the exit.

Just one jump to go, one final leap. Crouching, she kicked off, jumped, hands waving to grab on to the ledge.

She made it. Hauling herself up, she panted for breath, feeling a wave of triumph and joy wash over her as confetti sprayed and a ‘success’ jingle played. She’d made it to the final platform, and now she had her chance to gloat before moving onto the next level.

Chat went wild, and several donations flooded in, including another from the level’s developer. “Congrats on figuring it out! I knew someone would–it’s just too bad you missed the little parting gift I left on the finale.”

Sam frowned, glancing around. “Parting gift? What’s he talking ab–”

A loud air horn bwaaap sounded, and every single platform in the room vanished. She fell down into the mud, yet again, and this time the programming didn’t stop at just an accident. Incredible, unstoppable pressure rolled through her and swelled her diaper, so much that the expanding accident ripped the seat of her sweatpants.

And, above her, the platforms rematerialized, while the sound of recorded laughter rang in her ears.

She rolled her eyes. Of course there was a post victory trap, and she’d fallen right into it.

“Blegh,” she said, sticking out her tongue and pinching her nose. Speaking in nasal tones, she whinged, “Come on! That was cheap! I won fair and square, and now I’ve got to do it again!”

Getting to her feet, Sal tugged up her diaper so that it wouldn’t fall completely off her hips, waddling squelchily back towards the starting platform, making over-the-top faces for chat’s benefit.

She loved her job.

You can support the author over at Patreon or Subscribestar! For just two dollars, you get access to my public stories a month before anyone else gets to read them, and you get to help me write more! 

https://www.patreon.com/PeculiarChangeling

https://subscribestar.adult/peculiarchangeling

• Like 2
  • PeculiarChangeling changed the title to The ToddleVerse (UPDATED! New Short, 'The Stat Dump', on July 17th)
  • 3 weeks later...