LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I’m somewhat new but joined years ago (never talked here tho )

Stars

Ok lol obviously as u can see from my profile I joined in 2017 but I never actually talked here or posted at all and this is my first time here since then. So in a sense I’m kinda new.

I have been a Abdl since I was 12. (I’m now 19 almost 20!) 

I still live with my parent and can’t really do Abdl related stuff at home which sucks lol

(I’m so happy I was able to find my old acc even tho I never used it lol)

• Like 2

Hi Stars, I guess it’s like you joined, and you’ve been napping. Which is good, cause better than 2 years ago you would have been to young to stay a member here. 
That aside, it’s nice to meet you. Come in, and make use of your membership, there lots of likeminded people here. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi Stars, I guess it’s like you joined, and you’ve been napping. Which is good, cause better than 2 years ago you would have been to young to stay a member here. 
That aside, it’s nice to meet you. Come in, and make use of your membership, there lots of likeminded people here. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

So true! It’s so crazy that it’s been almost 5 years 

• Like 2

I guess I'm confused.  The age to join this site is 18 years old, legally.  If you are 19 years old now but joined in 2017, you would have been 13 to 14 years old at the time you joined.  How did you join this site when, per your own statement, you were underage by at least 4 years?  Not to harp, but everyone here needs to keep this site safe and following the age requirements does just that as well as keeping this site and Mikey out of trouble.

• Like 1