LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Step-Brother to Step-Baby (Chapter 19 - UPDATED 10/12)

Responses I've been saying that I love this story and so has other's. You're a great writer. 

One thing that caught my eye twice was Allison wants a submissive sissy?

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would like to express my gratitude to all of you who are reading this story. If you are finding it enjoyable, please do not hesitate to share your thoughts with me and consider becoming a patron on my Patreon page, where you can access more than 300 posts. By subscribing, you will also be able to read new chapters of all of my stories at least one week before they are published, as well as gaining access to exclusive stories and posts.

As a writer, I invest a great deal of time and energy into my work, so your feedback and support on Patreon are invaluable to me, as they provide me with the motivation to keep writing. Thank you!

You can find my Patreon page at www.patreon.com/BacktoBabyhood)

Chapter 9

Mikey slowly opened his eyes, his mind still foggy from sleep. The soft light of dawn was filtering through his bedroom window, casting a pale glow over the room. For a moment, he lay there, feeling a sense of peace wash over him.

But as he tried to sit up, he felt an odd sensation between his legs, something soft and squishy. 

Confused, he reached down and touched the source of the sensation. His heart sank as he realised what it was - he was wearing a nappy.

As the memories of the night before came flooding back, Mikey felt a wave of confusion and disgust wash over him. He remembered how his stepmother had barged into his room, taken his money and car insurance, and then forced him into a nappy. 

He had been too stunned to protest, too bewildered to fight back. And now, as he sat there in his wet nappy, he felt like he had lost all control over his life.

Mikey couldn't believe this was happening to him. 

He was nearly an adult and yet here he was, wearing a nappy. His stepmother had taken everything from him, and now she was treating him like a baby.

He felt angry and humiliated, but also confused and scared. How had he let himself get into this situation? How had he allowed his stepmother to treat him like this?

As he stood up, he felt the weight of the wet nappy between his legs. He couldn't even take off the wet garment because he was locked into the plastic pants.

He briefly considered trying to rip them off so that he could remove the nappy and be free from his babyish attire but he knew that short-term action would make this situation worse and that he needed to be clever than that.

Approaching the door with a flicker of hope, Mikey's heart sank as he realised that it too was locked. He was trapped, with no escape until his stepmother or one of his sisters decided to release him. 

Feeling like a prisoner, he begrudgingly made his way back to his bed, resigning himself to waiting for his captors to grant him freedom.

The thought of being stuck in this situation forever filled him with dread. He knew he needed to get out of this situation, to take back control of his life. But how?

Mikey had been taken aback by his stepmother's calculated and controlled behaviour last night. She had seized control of his finances and freedom, leaving him helpless to her demands. And to make matters worse, she had evidence that she could use to blackmail him into submission.

He wasn't used to being told what to do, and it kind of scared him. He was used to being in control, to calling the shots. But now, he was worried that his stepmother might not back down, that she might use the leverage she had against him.

As he sat patiently on his bed, uncertain of what to do next, he felt the weight of the wet nappy between his legs, a constant reminder of his vulnerability and helplessness.

After what felt like an eternity, Mikey finally heard the sound of the door unlocking. The creak of the hinges seemed to echo through the room, breaking the silence that had hung over him like a suffocating blanket. He sat up quickly, his heart racing with anticipation.

His stepmother strode into the room, her face etched with purpose. She looked like a woman on a mission, with her shoulders squared and her gaze fixed ahead.

"Good morning, Mikey," she said, her tone businesslike. "Did you make it through the night without having an accident?"

Mikey hesitated, not sure how to respond. He knew that he had wet his nappy, but he didn't want to admit it.

Before he could say anything, his stepmother marched over to his bed, her steps heavy and deliberate. She yanked the bedsheet off, exposing the dampness of his nappy to the cold morning air.

"Never mind," she said, her voice cold and clinical. "That's why you're back in nappies."

Mikey felt a surge of embarrassment and anger. He hated the way his stepmother spoke to him, like he was a child who couldn't be trusted. He wanted to scream at her, to tell her that he was a grown man.

But he knew that it would only make things worse.

Instead, he clenched his jaw and tried to maintain his composure. He knew that he had to be strong if he was going to get through this.

Mikey nervously cleared his throat, "Can you take off the plastic pants, please? I want to take off the nappy and go to breakfast."

Alison replied coldly, "Just come down as you are, Mikey. I’ll get you changed after you have finished breakfast.”

Mikey looked down at the wet nappy between his legs and felt his face flush with embarrassment. "I don't want the girls to see me like this," he murmured.

She cut him off, speaking to him like he was a little boy. "The girls already know all about your nappies, Mikey. They know why you're wearing them - because you wet the bed. So it's no big secret. You'll have to get used to wearing them around them so there’s no time to start like the present”

Mikey felt like he was going to explode. He hated feeling like he was in her control, like he had no say in his own life.

"Why can't I change it now?" he demanded, his voice trembling with anger. "I don't want to sit at breakfast in a wet nappy. It's uncomfortable and embarrassing."

His stepmother sighed, her expression exasperated. "Because I said so, Mikey. You need to have breakfast first, like a responsible boy, and then we can change your nappy and let you have a shower. It's not that difficult to understand."

Mikey gritted his teeth, feeling like he was about to snap. He hated the way his stepmother spoke to him, like he was a toddler.

"I'm not a child," he spat out, his voice rising with anger. "I'm almost eighteen years old. I can make my own decisions."

His stepmother raised an eyebrow, her expression incredulous. "Really, Mikey? You can make your own decisions? Like deciding not to use the toilet before bed or drinking too much before you go to sleep? Like refusing  to wear a nappy at night, even though you know you have a problem with wetting the bed?"

Mikey felt a surge of shame and humiliation. He knew that his stepmother had a point but it wasn’t as simple as she made it sound. 

"I can deal with it, I don’t need your help" he muttered under his breath.

His stepmother sighed, her expression sympathetic for a short moment. "I know, Mikey. I know it's hard. But you need to wear them, for your own sake. And for the sake of the rest of the family. We can't have you wetting the bed every night."

Alison's shift in tone gave Mikey a slight glimmer of hope, causing him to wonder if he could convince her to abandon her current course of action.

In a quiet and pleading voice, he asked her, "Can we discuss this later, please? I understand you’re trying to help but I really don't need to wear nappies."

His stepmother’s tone suddenly shifted again as she let out a frustrated sigh, her expression conveying her annoyance.

"Really, Mikey? What about this?" She pressed her hand into the front of his wet nappy, making him cringe in embarrassment. "You're wearing a wet nappy right now and telling me you don't need them? You sound like a toddler throwing a tantrum about not needing nappies anymore, even after they have just wet themselves," she said, her tone laced with sarcasm and annoyance.

Mikey could feel his cheeks burning with embarrassment as he looked down at the floor, feeling completely humiliated in front of his stepmother.

Despite his attempts to reason with her using a polite and respectful tone, she continued to twist his words and use them against him, leaving him feeling belittled.

Of course Alison knew exactly what she was doing and relished the feeling of control that came with it. As much as she tried to hide it, deep down, she couldn't help but revel in the power she had over Mikey at this moment. 

As he hung his head in shame, she felt a deep sense of satisfaction knowing that she had complete control over him. After years of torment, seeing Mikey reduced to pleading for mercy like a helpless little boy was just the icing on the cake.

Alison was aware that giving him a glimmer of hope would help keep him compliant in the initial stages of her plan and so decided to indicate her openness to consider Mikey’s proposal.

"Maybe we can chat later, Mikey. But for now, it's breakfast time. So come, let’s go downstairs and show the girls that you can act responsibly sometimes"

Mikey nodded, his heart heavy with a mix of resentment and hopelessness. He got out of bed and made his way downstairs, feeling the crinkle of his wet nappy against his skin with every step.

Her words gave him encouragement. If he could just  comply with his stepmother's rules for the time being then he felt there was a chance to win her over.  

Unfortunately for Mikey, the window of opportunity was firmly closed, even if he didn’t know it yet.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to From Step-Brother to Step-Baby (Chapter 9 - UPDATED 09/05)

This a great story. Your writing is very good. I understand why she is doing this to him and why her daughter's are involved. He was a nasty stepson and step brother even before his Dad died and now she wants to change all that. Is there something g more to what she wants to do to him. 

• 3 weeks later...

If you enjoy my stories and want to help me write more then please consider subscribing to my Patreon page (www.patreon.com/BacktoBabyhood). You’ll get early access to new chapters as well as exclusive stories and content. 

Chapter 10

Mikey sat down at the kitchen table and looked at his stepmother with a pleading expression. "Please, can I stop wearing the nappies?" he asked. "I promise I'll be good and not have any more accidents."

His stepmother looked at him with a mix of sympathy and frustration. "Mikey, we've only just discussed this," she said. "You need the nappies to manage your bedwetting. It's not up for debate right now."

"But I hate them," Mikey said, his voice rising in frustration.

Mikey's stepmother let out a heavy sigh and looked at him with a gentle expression. "I know it's hard, Mikey," she said in a soft voice. "But we need to do what's best for you. And right now, that means wearing the nappies."

"I'm not a baby," Mikey retorted, trying to assert himself. "I'm almost an adult. I don't want to wear nappies like a baby."

His stepmother didn't falter, "When you stop wetting the bed then perhaps you can stop wearing them but until then….." she said calmly.

Mikey interrupted Alison mid sentence as he stood firm defending his position, "Well, I'm not wearing any more after this one. That's it!"

His stepmother shot back, "You don't have a choice, Mikey. It's my house, so my rules. While you're living here, you'll be wearing nappies until I say otherwise."

“Well I’ll move out then…” Mikey threatened.

“Really? How do you plan to do that with no money and no car?” she asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I’ll go and stay with one of my friends” he replied with a slight stutter, as Mikey processed the viability of actually doing what he was saying.

Not phased by his threats, Audrey replied coldly,  “And what happens when you wet their beds? You can’t control yourself, just like a baby. That’s why you’re sitting at the table wearing a wet nappy.”

Mikey attempted to defend himself, “It’s only a short-term thing. It’s probably the stress of having to live with you. The bedwetting won’t last and even if it does, I can deal with it. Anything will be better than living here and being treated like this.”

As Mikey persisted, his stepmother issued a stern warning, "As you keep telling me, you're a big boy, so if you want to leave, then you can. But just a word of warning, if you do decide to move in with one of your friends, I'll be sure to give them some pictures of you looking very cute in your nappy and dummy. I am sure they'll be very surprised to know your little secret."

The threat shook Mikey to his core, and he questioned why his stepmother was treating him this way. "Even if I do need nappies," he began to say, unsure of his own words. "Then why are you treating me like a toddler? I don't need someone to change me or to be locked into these stupid pants."

"If you don't want to be treated like a toddler," his stepmother snapped, "then perhaps you shouldn't have been behaving like one for the last few years. You wet your bed like a baby and have tantrums like a little toddler all the time. So how else do you expect me to treat you? It's time you remembered who's in charge of this house, and it's certainly not you, little boy. I can't trust you to keep your nappies on because you're so irresponsible that you'll probably remove them, and then I'll have to deal with your wet bed. So until you start acting your age, it will be me and the girls who will be changing your nappies, and you'll be staying locked in those plastic pants whenever I say. And if you continue to make a big deal about this, then I'll really show you what it’s like to be treated like a baby. Do I make myself clear?"

Mikey was startled by the harshness in his stepmother's words and tone. He had never seen her behave this way before, and for the first time since his Dad had died, he felt really alone and scared, and it frightened him.

Feeling overwhelmed by everything that had just happened, he knew he didn't want to push his stepmother any further or find out what her final threat might be.

As he reflected on Alison’s comments, he began to acknowledge that there was some truth behind them. He had not always treated Alison or the girls with kindness or respect, so perhaps his behaviour was partly to blame for the current situation.

With his options limited, he decided that a different approach was necessary. Rather than continuing to argue and fight against Alison, Mikey decided to play the long game. He hoped that by proving to Alison that he had learned his lesson and was willing to behave, she would stop treating him like a helpless child.

If he could demonstrate his responsibility and maturity, perhaps she would finally treat him like the teenager he was and stop treating him like a toddler.

Having been told off by his step mother, he was in no mood for his younger sister's teasing and was hoping to make his exit from the kitchen table before they arrived but it was too late.

Just as he was finishing his breakfast, two of his younger sisters walked into the room.

They looked over at him with curiosity. He hated feeling like a spectacle for them to gawk at but he knew exactly what question he was about to be asked…

"Morning, Mikey," Katie said cheerfully, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Did you wet your nappy?"

While he was distracted speaking with Katie, Rosie had crept behind Mikey and to his surprise, she reached over to the front of his nappy and pressed against it firmly.

“Yes, he’s got a very wet nappy.”

Mikey felt like he was going to explode. He couldn't stand the way his sisters treated him, like he was a baby. Where was their respect for his dignity? He wanted to shout at them but he tried to remain calm and composed, as his commitment to the plan that he had settled on was tested for the first time.

"Mind your own business," he muttered under his breath, his tone sharp.

His stepmother raised an eyebrow, her expression stern. "Now, now, Mikey. Be nice to your sisters. They're just curious."

Mikey gritted his teeth, feeling like he was about to scream. He hated feeling like he was constantly under scrutiny, like he was being judged for something that was beyond his control.

"I'm sorry," he muttered, his voice barely audible. "I don’t mean it, I’m just tired." He couldn’t believe what he was saying but he knew that he had to appease the situation in an effort to demonstrate that he was serious about behaving properly.

With a nod of surprise, his stepmother’s expression shifted as she sarcastically quipped back to her stepson. "Good boy, Mikey. Maybe you’re learning to be a big boy after all…."

Mikey felt a surge of anger and humiliation flow through him. He pulled his fists together in an attempt to avoid rising to the bait, as the girls laughed.

"Can I leave the table?" he said, his voice quiet.

His stepmother smiled, her expression warm. "What a good boy you are asking to leave the table. I’m very impressed but why don’t you wait until your sisters are finished and then we can get you changed"

"Ok" he said, resounded to the fact that his plan was going to be far more difficult than he had envisaged. He just wanted to hit the stupid ***** every time she spoke to him like that but he took a deep breath and decided to do as he was told, and wait patiently for the girls to finish their breakfast.

Alison was watching intently at the table, delighted at how her stepson was behaving and that he had seemingly accepted her warning and had decided to do what she asked. The turnaround in such a short space of time was quite remarkable.

A few days ago he would have left the table without clearing his bowl and without any consideration for the rest of the family. Today, he had tidied his bowl, ready to be cleared by Alison, and was waiting patiently for his sisters to finish their food.

He sipped on some orange juice as he tried to avoid eye contact with the girls, longing for them to finish their breakfast so that he could leave the table and be released from the wet nappy which was starting to become more and more uncomfortable, as he rustled in the chair.

Just as Rosie was finishing her cereal, Mikey's youngest sister, Lucy, walked into the kitchen. With her hands on her hips, she paused next to him for a moment and then lowered her head under the table to look at the nappy he was wearing.

"You're such a baby, Mikey," she taunted, sticking her tongue out at him. "Wearing nappies at night like a little baby."

Lucy took great pleasure in humiliating Mikey, partly because he had relentlessly teased her when she had bedwetting issues.

Mikey felt his face flush with anger and embarrassment. He looked away, trying to ignore her teasing, but she again repeated her accusation, encouraged by her older sisters who were laughing.

“Aww what a big baby, you need a nappy change.” she laughed.

"Shut up, Lucy," he muttered, his voice shaking with anger. "It's not funny."

Despite Mikey's protests, Lucy persisted in her taunts, her voice becoming increasingly loud and obnoxious. Her sisters' laughter only fueled her behaviour, and she continued to act out with even greater fervour.

"Mikey wets his nappies" she sang, dancing around the kitchen, while her Mum did little to stop her. "Mikey wets his nappies, Mikey wets his nappies.”

Mikey felt like he was going to explode. He didn't want to be teased like this, especially by his own sister. He was trying to compose himself, trying to stop himself losing his temper but it was increasingly impossible…..

"Shut up, Lucy!" he yelled, his voice rising with anger. "I hate you!"

His stepmother intervened, her voice stern. "That's enough, both of you. And Mikey, don't talk to your sister like that otherwise you’ll be in trouble"

Mikey felt a surge of frustration and anger. It wasn’t fair that he was being told off. If Alison had stopped Lucy then he wouldn’t have shouted at her.

“But…” He wanted to fight his case and explain why it was unfair but he paused for a moment and reflected on his plan. For her to think he had really changed, he knew that he had to obey his stepmother's orders however hard it was for him. He couldn't let his anger get the best of him, especially not when it came to his family.

He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down, but he couldn't shake the feeling of humiliation and shame that came with his current situation.

After a few more minutes of waiting, Alison stood up and motioned for him to follow her. "Alright, Mikey. Time for us to change you out of that wet nappy as you’re really starting to stink. Let's go."

• Like 8
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to From Step-Brother to Step-Baby (Chapter 10 - UPDATED 02/06)
On 6/4/2023 at 6:26 AM, 007specialk said:

Really enjoyed this chapter can't wait to read more. Thank you for sharing your hard work and hopefully things will get better for me as I would love to support you with your endeavors!

Thank you :) Hope you’re doing ok! 

If you enjoy my stories and want to help me write more then please consider subscribing to my Patreon page (www.patreon.com/BacktoBabyhood). You’ll get early access to new chapters as well as exclusive stories and content. 

Chapter 11

Mikey felt a wave of relief wash over him, albeit mixed with a tinge of embarrassment, upon hearing that he smelled bad. He couldn't wait to get out of the wet nappy and feel clean again. 

Despite his eagerness, bitterness lingered in the back of his mind as he walked upstairs with his stepmother.

There was an air of disbelief that he was walking upstairs with his stepmom to wait for her to remove his nappy. 

He stood his head as he reminded himself that he was 17 years old and this wasn’t normal but however true that was, he had no other choice than to go along with this charade for the time being.

Mikey followed his stepmother to the bathroom, feeling a mix of anticipation and anxiety. 

He couldn’t wait to get out of the wet nappy, but he also hated the idea of having to wait to be changed by Alison, and that she would see his private parts again.

She instructed him to lie on the bathroom floor.

“Down here please.” she said, her tone businesslike.

He was hesitant to follow her instructions, as he couldn’t understand why she couldn’t spare his blushes by removing the pants while he stood up, and then letting him remove the nappy after she had left the room. 

But he had quickly realised that he had no option but to do what he had been asked, if he wanted to be free of the wet nappy so he closed his eyes and followed her instructions, without protest.

“Legs in the air.” she instructed.

He heard the click of the padlock being unlocked with the key, releasing the chain around his waist. 

Mikey considered making a run for it or trying to grab the key from Alison. But he reminded himself of his long-term plan and that he needed to be patient.

Alison pulled the plastic pants down his legs, leaving behind painful red marks from the cuffs. Despite the initial discomfort, Mikey was overwhelmed with relief as the cold air hit his legs and the plastic pants fell to the ground.

After removing the plastic pants, Alison proceeded to release the safety pins on the nappies, causing the wet cotton material to fall away from Mikey's crotch, leaving him fully exposed to the cold air.

Once the nappy was removed, she instructed him to stand up, leaving the soiled nappy on the floor. Upon standing up, Mikey became aware that his sisters had been observing the entire scene from the doorway.

He quickly tried to cover up his manhood but it was too late as they ran off down the corridor laughing and giggling at the sight of their so-called big brother’s private parts.

"Do you want a shower or would you prefer a bath?" Alison asked with a serious tone.

Mikey was surprised when his stepmother asked him whether he wanted a bath or a shower. It had been a long time since he had taken a bath, and he had grown used to being told what to do. He hesitated for a moment before finally responding.

"A shower, please." he replied politely.

Alison's next question was laced with a patronising tone, "Okay, can I trust you to clean yourself properly?"

Despite feeling the urge to express his outrage at such a question, Mikey held back and responded simply, "Yes."

"Alright then, have a good shower, and I'll see you in your room once you're finished. Oh and I don’t want this door locked when you’re in here anymore. No excuses," she stated before closing the door behind her.

Her remarks left him with more questions than answers. He wondered why she wanted to meet him back in his room. Did she expect him to dress himself, or would she insist on helping him with that too now? Was he now not allowed any privacy?

The uncertainty swirled in his mind as he turned the shower on. The steam enveloped him, and he closed his eyes, feeling the water cascade down his body. The warmth was soothing and comforting, washing away the unpleasantness of the wet nappy and the embarrassment of being exposed in front of his sisters. He took his time lathering up with soap, relishing in the feeling of cleanliness.

When he was finally ready to face the world again, he turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. He reached for a towel and began to dry himself, taking care to pat himself dry in the sensitive areas where the nappy had been.

As he dried his hair, he couldn't help but wonder what his stepmother's plans were for him now that he was out of the nappy.

He was nervous that she would be waiting in his room and he didn’t know what to expect…

Once he was fully dry, he wrapped the towel around his waist and headed back to his bedroom. 

As he opened the door, his stepmother was sitting on his bed.

"Good, you're finally done," she said, getting up from the bed. "Let's get you dressed."

Mikey was overwhelmed with emotions as he looked at the clothes and nappy laid out for him on the bed. 

His voice shaking, and with tears in his eyes, he nervously asked for clarification before becoming more frantic, "What….. are… you… doing? I'm not wearing a nappy during the day! You said it was for the night time only. Why are you doing this?” 

Mikey's cries continued to fill the room, his face red and his voice hoarse. The anger he felt towards his stepmother and the frustration at his situation weighed heavily on him. He couldn't bear the thought of being treated like a toddler any longer.

"Why are you doing this to me?" he wailed. "I'm not a baby! I don't need nappies, and I don't need you to treat me like one!"

Alison's expression softened as she watched Mikey's outburst. She knew he was upset, but she also knew that this was necessary tough love for his own good.

Alison responded calmly, "Mikey, I laid it out for you as a reminder. You need to behave like an adult and stop throwing tantrums like a toddler. If you can do that, and start behaving your age then I won't make you wear a nappy during the day. Are we clear?"

Tears streaming down his face, Mikey couldn't control his emotions. "So I don’t have to wear the nappy?” he asked hopefully.

Alison remained composed, but her voice carried a tone of disappointment. "No Mikey, not now, as long as you behave. But you need to understand that your behaviour has consequences. I'm not doing this to be mean or cruel, but to help you grow up and become a respectful man."

Mikey's sobs turned into heavy breathing as he tried to calm himself down. After a few seconds of silence, he looked up at his stepmother, his voice shaking. "I understand. I'm sorry for my behaviour. I'll try to do better," he said through tears.

Alison nodded, a small smile on her face. "You're almost 18 years old and it's time to start acting like it. Now, let's get you cleaned up and dressed, okay?"

Mikey breathed a sigh of relief as he realised he wasn't going to be put in nappies during the day, at least not yet. He had feared that his stepmother's control over him was able to extend beyond the nighttime routine and that he would be trapped in this infantile state indefinitely.

Mikey looked down at the clothes she had chosen for him. They were a pair of shorts and a T-shirt with a cartoon character on it. He felt embarrassed just looking at them.

"I don't like these clothes, can I get some others?," he protested.

"That's too bad," Alison said firmly. "You're going to wear them anyway. And remember what happens if you misbehave…."

Mikey knew there was no point in arguing further. 

He obediently put on the clothes she had chosen for him, feeling a sense of relief at being in regular clothing again, even if she had chosen some childish clothes that he would never have selected in a million years. He didn’t even know where they had come from as he didn’t recognize them.

"Alright, you're all set," his stepmother said, checking his appearance. "Let’s go downstairs and you can go outside and play for a bit.”

Mikey winced at her choice of words. He was almost eighteen years old, and he was being treated like a little kid being told to go and play.

He followed her down the stairs, trying to ignore the feeling of being under her control.

He knew that he had to bide his time and play the long game if he wanted to regain his independence. 

He would have to endure the humiliation and hope that things would improve, but for now, he was just grateful to have escaped the threat of being made to wear a nappy during the day, which was his greatest fear as that would be terminal to his hopes to regain control of this situation. 

Despite the short term relief, he was aware that his card had been marked and he couldn’t afford any further slip ups…

• Like 7
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to From Step-Brother to Step-Baby (Chapter 11 - UPDATED 11/06)

I really am enjoying you story. I can imagine in my head what you write I can see them your writing is so good.

I'm wondering does Allison love her stepson? As he stood there naked before her she could have hugged him tight

while tears ran down his cheeks. Maybe he needed someone to show him that he was still loved.

• Like 1

I would like to express my gratitude to all of you who are reading this story. If you are finding it enjoyable, please do not hesitate to share your thoughts with me and consider becoming a patron on my Patreon page, where you can access more than 300 posts. By subscribing, you will also be able to read new chapters of all of my stories at least one week before they are published, as well as gaining access to exclusive stories and posts.

As a writer, I invest a great deal of time and energy into my work, so your feedback and support on Patreon are invaluable to me, as they provide me with the motivation to keep writing. You can find my Patreon page at: www.patreon.com/BacktoBabyhood. Thank you :)

p.s. Chapter 13 is live on my Patreon with Chapter 14 going live mid-week.

Chapter 12

As they reached the bottom of the stairs, he heard a soft giggle coming from the living room. He turned to see his step-sisters, Katie and Lucy, sitting on the sofa and watching him with amusement.

"Aw, look at the little baby," Emily cooed, grinning wickedly.

Lily giggled. "Are you back in your big boy pants?" she teased.

“Girls, that’s enough for now.” Alison hushed her daughters.

Mikey felt his face flush with embarrassment as he hurried past them and out the front door.

He didn't want to deal with their teasing, especially since they were already enjoying his humiliation enough as it was.

"Why don't you go outside and play in the garden for a bit? It's a nice day out." Alison asked.

Mikey was taken aback by the suggestion. He hadn't been to play outside by himself in years. But he didn't want to argue or give his stepmother any reason to think that he was incapable of handling this small amount of freedom.

"Okay," he said, his voice still shaky from his earlier outburst. "I'll go outside for a bit."

As he stepped out onto the front porch, he felt a sudden sense of freedom. The sun was shining, birds were chirping, and he could hear the distant sounds of children playing in the park down the street. It was as if the world had opened up to him again.

He spent the next hour playing in the backyard, kicking a football around and enjoying the feeling of the grass under his feet.

He was happy to be out of the house and away from his stepmother's watchful eye, but he also knew that he couldn't take this newfound freedom for granted.

He was determined to prove himself and show his stepmother that he was capable of being responsible and mature.

The peaceful atmosphere was shattered as Emily and Lucy burst out of the door and ran into the yard.

"Want to play a game with us?" Emily asked, her tone surprisingly friendly.

Mikey was hesitant at first, but he was concerned about upsetting the girls and them telling Alison so he knew that he had to try and play along with them.

Lucy grinned mischievously. "How about 'baby time'?" she suggested.

Mikey's heart sank at the idea. He knew exactly what that game entailed and that it involved him being bossed around and treated like a helpless toddler by his younger sisters, which would likely make him feel even more embarrassed and humiliated.

That was a red line, he wouldn’t do that. Not under any circumstances. Ever.

"Uh, I don't think that's a good idea," he said, trying to politely but firmly decline the offer.

He could see Lucy and Emily looking at each other, plotting their next move, and decided to intervene with an idea.

“Isn’t there something else we could play? What about a tea party or something?”, she enquired with no real idea what girls actually do in their spare time and surprised at what he had just suggested.

“Tea parties? How old do you think we are? Not all of us act like babies.” Lucy hit back sharply.

Mikey looked taken aback by Lucy’s response.

Katie quickly intervened: “That’s a bit harsh Lucy. It was a nice idea. Why don’t we play something else? What about a board game?

“That sounds great”, Mikey quickly provided his support, in an effort to divert attention away from Lucy’s ‘baby time’ idea?

The three of them began playing, and Mikey quickly found himself getting caught up in the game. They laughed and joked as they rolled the dice and moved their game pieces up and down the board. Mikey was surprised at how much fun he was having, and for a brief moment, he forgot about his troubles.

As the game went on, the competition grew more intense. They all wanted to win, and the tension was palpable. Mikey, being the oldest and most experienced, was winning, but Lucy and Katie were not going to let him have an easy win.

Finally, after what seemed like hours of play, Mikey managed to reach the top of the board and win the game. Lucy and Katie groaned in defeat, but they were all smiling and laughing. The three of them sat there for a moment, reliving the memories that they had just made.

It was a small moment, but it was also a powerful one. Mikey felt like he was part of something, like he had a place in the family. It was a feeling he had not felt for a long time. And for the first time in a long time, Mikey felt like he belonged.

As Alison glanced outside through the kitchen window, she saw Mikey, Katie, and Lucy having fun. A smile crept across her face as she realised that maybe, just maybe, Mikey could be part of her family.

A short while later, Alison called the children inside for lunch. They came in, laughing and joking, their faces flushed from the sun and their game.

Alison served them sandwiches and cold drinks, and they chatted about the game they had just played.

"So, what do you guys want to do now?" Alison asked.

"I want to watch a movie," Katie said suddenly, breaking the silence.

"Sounds like a good idea," Alison said, smiling. "What do you want to watch?"

"The Little Mermaid!" Emily exclaimed, bouncing in her seat.

Lucy groaned. "Not that again. We watch it every time we have movie day."

"Fine," Emily pouted. "What do you want to watch then?"

"How about Finding Nemo?" Katie suggested.

"Ooh, I love that one!" Emily said, clapping her hands.

“Mikey? What do you think? Would you like to watch Finding Nemo with your sisters?” Alison asked hesitantly, unsure what response she was about to get.

Mikey considered the question for a moment before responding, "Yeah, I guess that would be good."  He wanted to show that he was making an effort.

If someone had told him just a week ago that he would be playing with them and watching Finding Nemo, he wouldn't have believed it.

But secretly, he was quite happy about it. He had always loved the movie, as it reminded him of his childhood, even if he would never admit that to his sisters and would rather pretend it was boring.

Alison turned on Netflix, and they all settled down to watch the movie. Mikey sat between Emily and Lucy, feeling a bit uncomfortable but also enjoying the feeling of being part of the family.

As the movie played, the children grew quiet, completely engrossed in the story. Mikey found himself caught up in the adventures of Nemo and his friends, forgetting about his worries for a little while.

When the movie ended, Alison stood up. "Okay, time for a snack. I should have probably got it for the actual movie but who wants some popcorn now?"

The girls cheered, and Alison set off to the kitchen to make some. Mikey got up and stretched, feeling a bit stiff from sitting for so long.

As he walked into the kitchen to get a drink, he saw Alison pouring some popcorn into a bowl. She looked up and smiled at him. "Did you like the movie, Mikey?"

"Yeah, it was good," he said, feeling a bit embarrassed to admit he liked a children’s film.

"I'm glad," Alison said. "I think it's important to take a break and have some fun sometimes. Don't you?"

As they walked back into the living room, the children fought over the bowl of popcorn and settled back on the sofa. Mikey leaned back against the cushions, feeling more relaxed than he had in a long time.

Maybe things weren't so bad after all.

Mikey’s thoughts were disturbed by the sound of the doorbell echoed through the house, jolting the peaceful silence that had settled within its walls.

"Mikey, the doorbell just rang. Can you go and see who it is?" Alison asked.

Mikey looked up, feeling a surge of anxiety. He didn't know who was at the door, but he had a feeling that it wasn't going to be good.

"Who is it?" he asked Alison, his voice trembling slightly.

His stepmother shrugged. "I don't know. But you better go and find out."

After hesitating for a moment, Mikey realised that he had no choice but to comply with his stepmother's request. With his heart pounding in his chest, he reluctantly rose from the sofa and slowly approached the front door.

He dreaded the possibility of encountering one of his friends and feared that his secret might be exposed.

As he peered through the peephole, he saw a man carrying multiple items and a van parked outside.

His heart sank as he had a sinking feeling about who the delivery was for. The mere thought of it made him want to run away and hide.

• Like 8
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to From Step-Brother to Step-Baby (Chapter 12 - UPDATED 18/06)

Thank you for the feedback. It’s lovely to hear you’re enjoying it and gives me motivation keep writing.

Chapter 13 is live on my Patreon page, with Chapter 14 coming mid week. I’ll then release them here a short time afterwards.

10 hours ago, 007specialk said:

Love great writing and love the plot twists! Thank you for all your kindness!

• Like 1

As a writer, I invest a great deal of time and energy into my work, so your feedback and support on Patreon are invaluable to me, as they provide me with the motivation to keep writing. You can find my Patreon page at: www.patreon.com/BacktoBabyhood. Thank you :)

p.s. Chapter 14 is live on my Patreon with Chapter 15 going live mid-week.

Chapter 13

As Mikey stood frozen in front of the door, his gaze fixated on the delivery van parked outside. The bright blue and yellow logo of NappiCycle caught his eye, featuring a cartoon image of a smiling baby holding a nappy. The sight sent a wave of panic through him.

Alison's voice echoed from the living room, cutting through his thoughts. "Who is at the door, Mikey?" she called out, her tone filled with both curiosity and impatience.

Mikey's heart raced, knowing the contents of the delivery could potentially ruin his life and expose him to ridicule from his sisters and the entire neighbourhood. 

He considered the possibility of refusing the delivery, hoping that it would buy him some time to convince Alison to abandon her plans and see the absurdity of the situation.

Reacting instinctively, he hastily opened the door, determined to get rid of the delivery person before it was too late. A young man with a friendly smile stood before him, holding various items, including a pack of Betterdry adult nappies.

"Hi there, I'm from NappiCycle. We've got a delivery for you," the young man said, his voice cheery.

Mikey's cheeks flushed with embarrassment as he realised that the delivery person likely knew the package was meant for him. 

Desperate to find a way out, he stammered, "Um, no, I think there's been a mistake. We didn't order anything from NappiCycle."

The delivery person frowned, consulting his clipboard. "Are you sure? It says right here that we're delivering to this address. The name I have is Michael. Do you know...?"

Mikey interrupted him before he could finish. "Sorry, that's not for us. You must have the wrong house. Thanks anyway," he blurted out, shutting the door abruptly.

Leaning against the door, Mikey's breath came in short, shallow gasps. His heart pounded in his chest, and perspiration formed on his forehead. 

He realised that running away from his problems wouldn't solve anything, but accepting the delivery would seal his fate and make it even more challenging to break free from Alison's control. 

The thought of being trapped in nappies and treated like an infant indefinitely turned his stomach.

As the weight of his decision settled in, Mikey's mind shifted to Alison's impending reaction when she discovered what he had done. 

Would she be disappointed? Angry? Or would she view it as a sign of defiance and subject him to even harsher punishment?

Lost in his thoughts, Mikey returned to the living room, attempting to act as if nothing had happened. But deep down, he knew that the delivery was a stark reminder of the reality he was facing, and the matter was far from over.

"Mikey, didn't you hear me? Who was at the door?" Alison's voice pierced through the room, her tone conveying both frustration and suspicion.

Mikey attempted to sound composed as he replied, "It was a delivery, but they must have had the wrong address."

Alison fixed him with a sceptical gaze, sensing that he was hiding something.

Alison took a deep breath, steeling herself for the conversation that was about to happen. She approached Mikey, who was nervously fidgeting with the hem of his shirt.

"Mikey, I'm going to ask you again, who was at the door?" Alison began, her voice gentle but firm.

Mikey's eyes darted around the room, avoiding Alison's piercing gaze. He knew he was in trouble and was going to struggle to keep up the charade any longer.

"I told you they had the wrong address. There's nothing more to it," Mikey replied, his voice wavering slightly.

Alison crossed her arms, her expression unwavering.

"Mikey, I find it hard to believe that a delivery person would just show up at our door with a package meant for someone at this house" she said pointedly. "You can't expect me to think it's a mere coincidence, especially given I am expecting a delivery."

At this point, he knew that Alison would find out what had happened but he was in too deep to admit what he had done now. He had to just hope that for some miraculous reason, she wouldn’t find out, however unlikely that seemed.

"You better not be lying to me Mikey. There will be serious consequences, if you are.”

Mikey shifted uncomfortably, realising that Alison wasn't going to let this go easily.

"I’m not. I’m being honest" he pleaded, with little conviction.

Alison's eyes narrowed, her voice firm.

“Honesty? You don’t know the meaning of it.” Alison replied sharply, before exiting the room.

She made her way to the front door and opened it, scanning the surroundings for any signs of the delivery person. The van had vanished, leaving no trace of its presence.

She returned inside, her suspicion only stronger.

It was clear that Mikey had lied about the delivery, as she had received a time slot, but before reacting, she wanted to contemplate her next move, and carefully consider how to handle the situation, so that she could use it to her advantage.

Walking back into the living room, she took a seat opposite Mikey, who was desperately trying to avoid eye contact with her.

"Mikey, I can tell when you're lying. This is your last chance to admit it.” she warned.

Mikey stuck to his guns, in the hope that Alison would finally let the subject drop.

"I... I swear, I’m not lying" he stuttered, his voice barely above a whisper.

The room fell silent, tension hanging thick in the air, as if signalling that a pivotal moment was about to unfold. The anticipation was palpable, but no one knew what form it would take.

Suddenly, the distant sound of voices outside broke the stillness. Mikey strained to listen, his heart pounding in his chest, fearing that his deception was about to be exposed.

His worst fears were confirmed as he recognised the unmistakable voice of their neighbour, Clare, a gossipy elderly woman known for prying into the lives of others. She approached Alison, accompanied by the delivery person, engaging in a conversation that carried through the open door.

“I’ve definitely got this address on the order” confirmed the delivery driver.

"All of her children are grown up. I think there must be a mistake," Clare exclaimed, her Scottish accent echoing down the street.”

“The name I have on the order is M Johnson. Do you know him?”

“Michael does live there but it can’t be him. He's 17 so long out of nappies!” Clare replied in a state of confusion.

“Alison, this gentleman is trying to deliver some nappies. I have told him that there must be some kind of mistake”

Alison, standing at the doorway, responded with certainty. "No, that's correct. It's for this house."

Surprised by this revelation, Clare gasped audibly. "Well, I never... I thought all of your lot would be well out of nappies by now. Or do you have another one on the way?" she inquired, unable to contain her curiosity.

Alison's gaze remained steady as she replied, "Well, they are, but unfortunately, one of them is just going back into them again."

Clare's astonishment was evident, and her mind raced with speculations. Meanwhile, inside the living room, Mikey listened anxiously, dreading the consequences that awaited him when his name was inevitably called.

Alison's voice boomed across the room, filled with a mix of authority and disappointment. "Michael Edward Johnson, come here... now!"

• Like 6
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to From Step-Brother to Step-Baby (Chapter 13 - UPDATED 25/06)

I am enjoying this story to pieces. 

I said it before so I'm going to say it again. Lol

He is going to get that spanking right in front of his sister's and his Mommy is going to enjoy it. 

• Back to Babyhood changed the title to From Step-Brother to Step-Baby (Chapter 19 - UPDATED 10/12)