LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Like a stuck pig

One of my cats bit me hard, and apparently hit a vein as it gushed blood. Got blood all over me, my bed, the bathroom floor. Mom thought I cut a finger off or something. Took a good 5 min of hard pressure for it to stop bleeding.

The offending cat is in hiding, I think he even shocked himself lol

• Sad 2

I’ve got one of THOSE kind of cats: a rescue kitty.  It was only after she sucked up to us at the animal shelter and we got her home that we found out the terrible truth: gratitude deficiency disorder…

6 hours ago, DailyDi said:

One of my cats bit me hard, and apparently hit a vein as it gushed blood. Got blood all over me, my bed, the bathroom floor. Mom thought I cut a finger off or something. Took a good 5 min of hard pressure for it to stop bleeding.

The offending cat is in hiding, I think he even shocked himself lol

whatever you do, DONT COVER THE WOUND, the bacteria in a cats mouth is ANAEROBIC, it thrives outside of oxygen, hydrogen peroxide is your friend, if you have a bandaid on it, GET IT OFF!

Sorry, you don’t seem to be having good luck with your cats lately. Sounds like a case of skittish cat? I’m sure it didn’t mean to be mean, you’re it’s meal ticket. 

Take care of that wound, if it starts to swell , it could be infection, and you might want to check with the doctor.