LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Medical provider untaped my diaper for an exam. Not sure how to feel.

• 3 months later...

Really late to this...but if you're comfortable wearing diapers in front of medical professionals and you need to wear one to an exam...how about wearing a hook and loop type?  Easy refastenable tabs and you're still wearing a proper diaper instead of a pull up.

• Like 1
On 6/3/2022 at 8:47 AM, Enthusi said:

Hi all, 

I’m curious if others have ever gone to a doctors appointment wearing a diaper, and had to fully disrobe, and if so did you untape your diaper, or did the provider?  Did they ask you first? 

For context, I was an ABDL first and used to have “normal” bladder control. Though these days I am as diaper dependent as they come. 

Anyways I recently was at a doctors appointment for a skin check and I stripped down to my diaper and gowned  up.  When it came time for her to check my groin she said something reassuring and immediately started untaping my diaper.  She was struggling with the tapes, so I gave her a hand and she sheepishly said thanks.  After we were done she tried to retape, but again she struggled to get it right and I said allow me.

Let me be clear, I don’t think the provider did anything inappropriate. It was obvious she was trying to be helpful. My guess is she has minimal experience with active adults who wear diapers, and didn’t know what to do herself.   I imagine that when she exams most adults, she probably does the same approach of reassuring the patient and quickly lowering their underwear waistband so she can have a peak, before pulling it back up.  Its just that with diapers, it all felt so… vulnerable. More so, I think than it would have been if I was simply wearing underwear.  It’s hard to explain precisely what made it feel different.  I am also keenly aware that as an ABDL this is like a fantasy scenario. But as some who is incontinent and wears 24/7, there was nothing “hot” about it.  

I would of just said allow me I am not crippled or unable.   Then If it was a clean diaper I was going to put back on I would of just slid it down let her check and pull it back up.  I did this a few months ago but it was for the old finger up the but.  I have to admit the giant skid mark and liquid shit around my ass was a surprise to me and the doctor.  He just got me some baby wipes when done.  They also put all that lube up in there but is gloved fingers had shit all over them.  He said I am going to step out a minute when you are cleaned up and ready open the door.    Not a big deal to him at all.    Even in the hospital unless I am just deathly sick or ha a big surgery I do it myself and tell them when I arrive I am incontinent and have all my supplies and don't need help other than asking for a reusable bed pad to lay on.         I mean if you was not able then I get it but does she help all the guys take off their underwear?  it seams weird.

But Just thinking of it I had a weird one in the hospital once too.  I have gastroparesis bad, like real bad. I had a NG tube was so weak from about 20 + hours of throwing up dry heaves every 5 min.   I could not bend my stomach muscles was gone.   Had what was a really sweat cute nurse helping sponge bath me.   I had on a pull up at the time.  she said lets get you changed I can tell you are wet and we will wash.  So I told her wear a new one was in my bag.  She reached in pulled out on and said "alright lets get those period panties off of you". Then helped me clean up and step into the pull up and she helps get them up and says "Oh I bet you feel better.  All clean in a fresh period panty"       I still don't know how to take it!   If she was flirting in a weird way or belittling me?     I was so damn sick it did not bother me at first but the more the night went on I just thought wow that was not professional.  My chart says I have no bladder control most my life.  I was not in a pink pull up.   If she said granny panties I would of laughed.  some people are just weird. But she was good to me and she kept my ass drugged up I never had to ask every 3 yours she was bringing me my meds and as sweet as can be.    

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I once started to bleed a lot from the anus, so diaper on and direction hospital.

I had 2 diaper change before seen the doc (16h), and when I saw him, I was again blood soaked. So While I untapped my diaper for the rectal exam, he asked the nurse for a spare one. I did spent the rest of the day (overnight wait) in the ward under observation. I also had to show my blood soaked diaper to the nurse at every change so she can attest of how much blood there was in it.

Fortunately, bleeding stopped after a while, and the diagnostics was a ruptured hemorrhoid. I received some antibiotic to prevent septic infection and was sent home. I never asked to be changed, he would have been rude and nurse are there to help patient, not to answer our fantasy.

• Like 1