LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All I need is someone to save me cuz I am going down

These past few months have been really hard for me. I had my savings wiped out and now I'm working a job, while yea it pays more, I am vastly underqualified for and I feel that if things keep going the way they are I am going to be out of a job. 

I need help but I don't think anybody can help me. I mean I'm trying to reach out to see if anybody, anything, or anyone can help me but it seems like every time I do I get hit with something even worse.

My biggest fear is I'm not going to be able to afford my apartment, car, and I'll end up homeless. With nothing and the thought of that terrifies me every time I think about it

I have a car payment that I have to pay because I need a car to get to work.

I have rent that I need to pay because I need a roof over my head.

My private student loans have come to take their toll. I have to pay them because they'll get their money one way or another.

I just want to be financially stable and I'm trying my best but it's like I get a little bit ahead and something comes along and kicks me back down.

I just want it all to go away and I don't get how people I've known in the past that have been in worser situations than what I'm going through and somehow they end up on top. I don't see how I can recover from this and I just want this to be done. I'm falling into an endless pit of hopelessness and I do not see myself getting out. 

I also think I'm bipolar but I can't afford to see someone about it. The free places I don't know where their at and their always open when I'm at work.

I just need help and I don't think I can get it from anyone.....

There's a book you should read it's called the total money makeover There's 7 steps in there to be8ng debt free and financially free its by Dave Ramsey most libraries carry the book so you don't have to pay for it.

• Like 1