LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hot weather shaving and abdl routine

As the hot weather starts it is that time of the year that my wife decides at her impromptu announcement to shave me and to make me feel smooth as a baby.  It normally starts with a bath  and then after the bath I 'm told to go to my room and wait their.  I'm to lay on the hcnaging mat.  near the changing mat are shaving supplies, wipes, pwoer, lotion, diapers.

I'm also if I'm lucky get a baby bottle.

After all said and done I'm ready to stay cool for the summer and feel nice and smooth

do others have summer rituals or routines.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, herb330 said:

As the hot weather starts it is that time of the year that my wife decides at her impromptu announcement to shave me and to make me feel smooth as a baby.  It normally starts with a bath  and then after the bath I 'm told to go to my room and wait their.  I'm to lay on the hcnaging mat.  near the changing mat are shaving supplies, wipes, pwoer, lotion, diapers.

I'm also if I'm lucky get a baby bottle.

After all said and done I'm ready to stay cool for the summer and feel nice and smooth

do others have summer rituals or routines.

Not really I’m shaved smooth year round, I hate body hair. Being Trans it’s a must to be smooth 

• Like 1

I like to keep my arm pits chest and diaper area hair free year round.. I only shave with a razor, Around my privates.  Everywhere else I us nair, as it just lasts longer.  It keeps smells down and is much cooler for me to be hairless.  Some times during the winter when I won’t be wearing shorts I will also shave my legs, so I can wear leggings and tights under my pants for another layer of warmth but I will not wear tights or leggings without shaving or using nair on the legs just too uncomfortable with the material pulling on the hair.

How does no hair down there make you feel cool in the summer when you wear a diaper?
On would guess that if you shave one time, you keep it shaved whole year.

I trim my whole body. Shaving is way too much work. 
Waiting for that "cheap" permanent hair removal method.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Dubious said:

How does no hair down there make you feel cool in the summer when you wear a diaper?
On would guess that if you shave one time, you keep it shaved whole year.

I trim my whole body. Shaving is way too much work. 
Waiting for that "cheap" permanent hair removal method.

But I thought that method DOESN'T even 100% WORK for SURE?! Which to me, is RIDICULOUS because in my mind it TOTALLY should.??? And it's expensive, and if it's expensive, it BETTER work!??????