LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Inner Baby

https://myinnerbaby.com/

This is a small shop just north of Indianapolis. Lots of onesies, lots of diapers, some others clothes, some other accessories (bottles, pacis, bibs, and such). The staff, sorry I forgot your name, was very friendly and helpful. They have a bathroom, why? Well it is for changes and trying on clothing.

It's worth the visit if you are in the Indy area, or willing to drive there.

• Like 1

They have a bathroom for the mommy's and daddies I assume.   Well I will add that to my list of midwest diaper places.   Since I am in Illinois I have Tykables and Northshore.   So I will just add that to the list.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

They have a bathroom for the mommy's and daddies I assume.   Well I will add that to my list of midwest diaper places.   Since I am in Illinois I have Tykables and Northshore.   So I will just add that to the list.

Do you wear/use the ABU diapees those are my FAVORITE!!!!?????????♥️??

@SquooshySmores

This site has something that reminded me of YOU :)  I copied the image from My Inner Baby's site and loaded it in my pics directory - I thinik you'd like it ;)

https://buddy-baker.us/image/baker7/dd/pictures/squishmallow-smore.webp

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
14 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@SquooshySmores

This site has something that reminded me of YOU :)  I copied the image from My Inner Baby's site and loaded it in my pics directory - I thinik you'd like it ;)

https://buddy-baker.us/image/baker7/dd/pictures/squishmallow-smore.webp

Brian

Oh that's cute!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, SquooshySmores said:

Oh that's cute!

I saw that thing, and I was like "Damn, that thing it CUTE, and it reminds me of.......YOU!!!!"  Glad you like it!!

Brian

21 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Do you wear/use the ABU diapees those are my FAVORITE!!!!?????????♥️??

Yes I have the dinosaur and the peekabu diapers from abu.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Spiderman said:

Yes I have the dinosaur and the peekabu diapers from abu.

I hope they hold a lot of pee-pees for you. My big bro!!!!?????????♥️???

3 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I hope they hold a lot of pee-pees for you. My big bro!!!!?????????♥️???

I know the peekabu diapers will because Abu keeps updating them all the time they are up to version 8 right now.   I am also sure the dino rawr will as well, they better since I got a whole case since I love dinosaurs.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

I know the peekabu diapers will because Abu keeps updating them all the time they are up to version 8 right now.   I am also sure the dino rawr will as well, they better since I got a whole case since I love dinosaurs.

Me too buddy! I LOVE dinosaurs!!!!?????♥️???? I'd LOVE to have an dinosaur mobile as part of my crib!??????♥️??