LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Frist Story-Imprints Resort (Chapter 5 12/25/2022)

Sorry still working on chapter 3. Good new I have only two more plot points to adress in the chapter also it is currently at above 2000 words and on page four in 11 point font so I guess that’s good.

48C7BA87-762A-4ECB-A853-CD5D858739B2.jpeg

hello every on sorry for the long wait my computer at up the first draft so I had too redo it Please enjoy this chapter. I posted here and on my patron page the same day because of the delay. good new my bottom surgery is confirmed for September. now i just need to figure out how to finish paying for my last bit of electrolysis enjoy.  

Imprints Resort

Chapter 3

Tressa finished gathering up the last bit of office supplies that where on the desk. All that was a couple of pens and pencils for her to place in the box. Most of the important items from her office had already been sent through the portal to her new office in the resort’s hotel. rChild/Little Psychology. On the very top was a picture of her mother the current queen of Indra. Her mom was still a little taller than her at Twelve feet. In the picture her mom’s obsidian colored hair shined as if it was absorbing all the light that dare touch it. Her mom’s skin had a deeper and richer bronze tone compared to her lighter copper tone. One thing Tressa like believe that they had in common was the fact that both of brown eyes were rich pools that one could get lost in. she had seen littles get lost in her mother’s eyes seemingly hypnotized by them.       In the picture her mom was warring on of her typical royal garments. Her mom was in a traditional orange and green saree. She was waring a gold necklace and large gold earrings. Just then a rush of air came through the as the door swung open.

Standing at the door was a man about elven and a half feet. His red hair had a part in the mild of  it. His eyes we blue he had a face that was rounded with age. He wore a tan suit. His neck tie was colored hunter green. Basically he was the epitome of a mature look for amazon male, “Moving out I see.”

Tressa let a puff air escape her mouth. “Yes John, you know that they are making me not only be the owner of the resort on Earth but also its manger.”

John let out a small giggle “Yep Working and living in the same building it must be nice.”

Tressa shoulders slumped a bit “Oh yeah just great, now ever one will have easy access to me no matter if I am supposed to be working or off.”

John let out a sigh of his own, “I saw the construction plans when it was being built you know. You have three floors in that building all to yourself. That’s got to be a step up from your small four room apartment here in the city. I even heard you mother decorated most of the rooms herself.”

Tressa hands clutched hareder at the back of the office chair, “Of course she decorated most of the rooms herself my mother won’t stay out of my personal life. It took all had to convince her to let decorate the rooms that correspond with the rooms in my apartment. You know what else she even made one of the rooms a nursery can you believe it she has already decided that I will be adopting a little.”

John let out stiff laugh, “Well to be fair you will be living over in the little dimension so odds are you will probably adopt. I mean that’s what this whole resort is for to increase the littles imprinting instinct at the same time as our cossetting instinct. That way both the new parents and there littles would be happy when they were adopted.

Tressa let out a soft growl “I know why we created the resort I just didn’t thing I would be the one running thigs over there. My mother insisted though, she even made one of the rooms a portal room directly to the palace just so she could check up on me and do surprise visits. Not only that she knows what will happen once I adopt a little I will officially be given the title of  queen  daughter of Indra which means I will be obligated  to attend all of the state parties, galas, and balls  that she throws every year plus spending at least day every week to meet with the nations people. Also the little I that I adopted would have to come with me to most of those events because she would be the official princess of the littles so she would have playdates with the other  adopted littles and have to settle any disputes they had.”

John grinned “you just said she when talking about a hypothetical little. That tells me if nothing else you have at least thought about adopting one. You want to be a mommy.”

Tressas blood was boiling some how she had let her biggest seceret out one that not even here mom knew. “Of course, I want to adopt. I am an amazon woman after all. Its part of our biology to want to take care of littles and form a symbiotic relationship full of love with them. That’s the whole reason I had to get out of Indra and work on this project. I didn’t want subject any daughter of mine to all of the extra things that came with being part of the Royal Family.”

The corner of Johns lips turned upward. “Oh I see you just want little to be shielded form the palace but with you mother meddling its had to have a proper mother daughter relationship with your little. That’s honestly very admirable…mommy.”  John made a quick duck out of the room since at that moment a chair cushion flew directly at his head.

Mary’s moth fell open and her eyes went wide as her bus pull up to the gates of the resorts hotel.  The resort hotel  was at the front of the resort town  just beyond the massive thirty foot gray stone wall. The bus passed through the medevil style steel doors give the wall walled of hotel a fairy tale feel. As the bus meandered its way along the curving drive way a voice came over the loud speaker, “Over on your left in our court yard you can seen our special statue welcoming our visitors to both our hotel and our town. Mary look out of her window. In the center of a grassy are about the size of a typical city block was a huge twenty five foot marble statue. The statue was of a large winged lion with the head of an eagle its beak was lightly touching the head of another one of its kind though it was smaller and seemed to be sitting in the bottom half of an egg. Mary realized it was a mother griffin doting on its baby chick. The voice  came over  the buses speaker “This statue was provide by the art students from one of the universities from across the portal a good will gesture to both the town and the littles of earth.”

A little ways down the drive was another sculpturer of an fifteen foot tall woman in a 1950’s style petter pan collar dress holding what looked to be a five foot person on her hip. As the bus got closer to the statue more details of the smaller person could be seen. The smaller person had their hair twisted into two pig tails. The eyes were wide and the mouth curved upward in happy smile mimicking the one the taller woman had her face. The clothes on the little statue though were what drew the passengers’ eyes. The little statue was dressed in a flowing skirt that was attached to overalls. Under her skirt though the artist had taken their time to make a highly detailed diaper. Next too the statue of the mother and child was a rectangular marble sign that had letters carved out in all capitals the message WELCOME TO HATCHINGTON.

After passing the strange sign the bus traversed along the forested driveway. After about five minutes the trees dispersed in front of a grand building. From Mary’s seat in the length of the building looked like it was over a mile long. Each side of the building was flush against the walls that enclosed Hatchington. The road was able to continue under the building through tunnels on both sides of hotel. While the hotel was the height of a teen story hotel it only had five verry tall stories. Each story had a large balcony running the length of the hotel from one city wall to the other. The balconies were framed in multiple archways. Finaly the bus pulled up to the enternce doors of the hotel the wooden styled doors were about thirty feet high. Carved on the doors was an intricate pattern of fines with baby animals hiding among the leaves.

Mary got out of the bus and was meet by an eight foot tall man wearing a tradional bell hops uniform. The coat and pants were both forest green with gold buttons going down the front. On top of the mans clean cut head was a round hat with gold stripes at the bottom and at the top of his hat. In a matter of fact tone he addressed her “Little miss your name please.”

Mary let out a small giggle at being called little miss since no one had ever used the term with her. When she was younger it was either her old name or little mister. The old memories mad her stomach clinch and bringing a tear to her eye. Looking down at the road she quietly said “my…my name is…my name is Mary Amaryllis.”

The bell hop nodded and searched the bottom luggage compartment for her suit case. Finding the bright pink one that had her name on it the bell hop checks the label and hands the suit case “Here you go little miss.”

With her cheeks reddening Mary takes her suitcase sets it on the road and pulls up the handle “Thank you.” She says as she turns towards the large doors and walks away.

After going through the doors Mary finds herself in the lobby of the hotel. In the center of the lobby there is a large water fountain the size of a small pond.  Around the pond are wood chairs and couches. She notices that all of furniture has plush cushion on them there were two of each piece of furniture. This was because one was normal sized, and the other was Amazon sized. Looking at the floor she noticed it was made of fine marble. Looking straight in front of her she saw a sign with arrows point in two dictions. The pointing to left said check in while the one on the right said visitors. Since Mary was checking in she followed the one on the left. After passing by the fountain she came up to a huge wooden check in counter. The top of the check in count was  seven and half feet high it had a build in step stool the lead up to the top of the counter. Mary climbed up the step stool and glace over and saw another person wearing a gray business suit and blond hair  talking to an Amazon woman  behind the counter.

The woman behind the counter said “Ah here it is Jenny smith. Paid for by Mrs. Whitmore herself. My you  must have left quite the impression on her your room number is room 102 right down the hall.”

The blond in the woman took the keys “thank you” she said climbing back down the stool.

Suddenly Mary heard a loud cough coming from above her, “Its rude to eves drop on others conversations Little one.”

Mary looked up about the feet above her was the face of woman her mouth had a slight grin on it. “oh I am sorry,” marry said her checks turning red again. “My name is Mary Amaryllis I am here to check in please.”

The tall woman nodded her head the curls in her perm dancing with each movement. “let me just check in our computer.” May could hear the woman’s nails as they click clacked across the keyboard, “ah yes you are in room 103. Please hold out your wrist.”

Mary held out her wrist to the woman. The next thing Mary new a band was being laced around it. “what is this?”

Making sure the band was secure the tall woman smiled, “this is our hotels hands free keyless entry system for your room. Your wrist band is fully upgrade able once you have found some one to supervise you. We cant have you LL’s bumping in to Bigs all over the resort now can we?”

Mary’s head turn to the side “What’s LL mean?”

The woman just ginned again “why that’s our hotel’s term for you my dear LL stands for Local Littles.”

Mary just blinks her eyes, “Ok goodbye and thank you.” Mary said quickly climbing down the stool and heading for the hallway at the end of the check in desk.

Mary Gazed around as she traversed the Hotel’s hallway. The walls were painted with a Mythical theme. There were pink furred unicorns playing in the stylized grass. The smaller unicorns were warring a puffy diaper on their bottoms. Well, that’s silly the baby unicorns could just potty in the grass like there mommies. Mary looks up toward the ceiling where there were fluffy clouds painted and noticed a pair of griffins and a family of rocs painted on the upper portion of the wall. As she neared her room Mary say a wooden cork board it read in multicolor block lettering: WELLCOME and ACTIVITIES.  Just to the left of the activity board was Mary’s door. On the right of Mary’s door was a Large Mermaid with red hair and green eyes and an emerald tail waving at a mere maid that appeared to be a toddler with light brown hair done in pigtails and hazel eyes on Mary’s door. Mary’s mouth fell open at how much the young mermaids face looked like her own.

Mary turned place her hand om the knob and turned the handle as she entered the room her nose was greeted with and odd smell that she could not place. Just to her right was the bathroom door Mary took a quick peek inside she noticed the toilet was colored bright pink along with the toilet and the sink. Mary walked over to the toilet to make sure it worked by flushing it. As the toilet spun down the drain her eyes went wide as a happy tune played. Feeling warm inside Mary washed her hands and tuned out light. After leaving the bathroom she put her suit case on the table near the window and unzipped it. Pulling out her her vampire bat plushie verionica, she made her way over the queen size bed. Looking at the bed she saw that it had plastic rails attached to the sides that could be pulled up to keep people from falling out of the bed. The covers were odd because instead of gender neutral pattern bed sheets this bed had themed mermaid bed sheets. Mary plop her self in bed and grab a channel guid for the TV in her room. A message at the top of the guide read: to our little guest all of the channel are from across the portal and have been approved for you viewing by our interdimensional board of Little Appropriate Procedures or IBLAP.  Well that’s odd I wonder what’s in the night stand. Rummaging in the night stand instead of the typical religious book that most hotels have Mary’s hand bushed agist something soft. Mary took the soft thing from the nightstand her mouth turning up as she held the soft object Infront of her sparkling eyes. The object that Mary was holding had a bright orange beak. Two brown eyes were sewn into its face surrounded by a black mask. Its pudgy body and round head were colored tan. Two tan wings stook out from its sides. She took the push female cardinal and gently laid next to her bat. “Now no fighting  while I am gone you two,” she giggled to herself “I am going to get up and go check out the rest of the hotel you two be good girls and play nice with each other.”  Making sure that the two plushies were snuggly tucked in her bed Mary got up and head back out into the hotel.

• Like 7
  • Princessamaryllis changed the title to My Frist Story-Imprints Resort Chapter 3

So my current chapter is 800 words long which makes it really short but I put a twist in the story in it. If I don’t break it up into two chapters the twist will come at the beginning of the chapter instead of the end. But I don’t know if 800 words is to sort for one chapter. Please give your opinions. Also the twist is a really big one.

17 minutes ago, Princessamaryllis said:

So my current chapter is 800 words long which makes it really short but I put a twist in the story in it. If I don’t break it up into two chapters the twist will come at the beginning of the chapter instead of the end. But I don’t know if 800 words is to sort for one chapter. Please give your opinions. Also the twist is a really big one.

Please do not split.

13 hours ago, Princessamaryllis said:

Don’t split it please 

So I know y’all don’t want me to split it BabySophia said what I had was a good cliff hanger even thought the chapter is only 800 words. Trust me I thought about putting some action before it and I may go back and add some stuff in the beginning with another character to add some length but I am definitely ending the chapter on the cliff hanger 

18 hours ago, Princessamaryllis said:

So I know y’all don’t want me to split it BabySophia said what I had was a good cliff hanger even thought the chapter is only 800 words. Trust me I thought about putting some action before it and I may go back and add some stuff in the beginning with another character to add some length but I am definitely ending the chapter on the cliff hanger 

Do what you think is best. I’m sure we will all still enjoy it just as much. 

Imprints resort

Chapter 4

Teressa looks over the yesterday’s footage of the arrival of the latest group of local littles. She could help but fell a bit of instinctual worry each time the autonomous buses rolled out of the resort. It was decided that the busses would scale down to accommodate the locals. This includes the bus having scaled down versions of then seats that most Bigs like her self-used.  This made many of the Investors quite nervous. Many of the female Bigs voiced there concerns of littles arriving at the resort with bumps on their heads and scraped knees because the poor things were not properly restrained. The sound of high heels cacking against the pine wood floor brought Tressa out of her daydream turning around she saw a woman in a navy blue suit with her blond hair in a single French braid. “Good morning, Ambassador Whitmore,” she said given a smile tight smile.

“Please call me Kelly,” she said in light tone and returning the smile.

“Well then Kelly, you may call me Teressa. I must say it’s odd of our resorts guess to come an meet me in my office.” Teressa stated. “Even if she has bought our most expensive sweet as her own apartments.”

“You know it’s the Government of Northern Caroline that bought though apartments. There for the use of the Ambassadors their family.” Kelly pronounced with a smug grin.

Teressa sighed “Yes I know, it so they can have an official presence in this Town and on this side of portal.” She then locked eyes on Kelly “It’s also why they made your ambassadorship a life time position and the third highest position in our town. The elected mayor and me being the only ones higher than you and lest be honest the mayor is only higher than you on flow chart since who ever runs has to go through a vetting process that is approved by New Caroline and handled mostly by you. Though I do have some veto power.”

Kelly giglled “My My aren’t you Mrs. exposition today, you would think your in a story where the author is trying to expand her world,” At this both look toward one of the wood covered walls in the room. “Any way I want to thank you for you the  hospitality  you have both me and little Jessica.”

Tressa “So your daughter is finding her crib comfortable?” her smile genuine. After all littles held a special place in All Bigs’ hearts but especially the Bigs that were from Indra

Kelly was practically bouncing in joy herself “oh yes she said ‘Mommy this is the softest my nap time has ever felt.’ She loves the daycare facilities too and she can’t wait to show all the other babies her sister.”

Teressa rubbed her eyes now we are getting to the reason she is actually here  “ You will be happy to know that Jenny arrived safely with the other littles on the bus then. I must admit it was a odd request to ask us to bring a specific little from this dimension here.”

Kelly nodded “well I must admit I feel responsible for the poor dear. I would have taken her with me after the press conference a few months ago had I realized who she was and how much trouble she would get into. The poor thing lost her job and is about to loss her home, but you know how littles are they like to play at being grownups for a while before accepting being the cute babies. That they are. The letter she sent to Jessica and me had the poor girl crying all night. I honest think there was more water on her face than in here diapers the next morning.

Tressa nodded the story pulling at her heart strings “ well its  a good thing they will get to be together soon then.”

Kelly smiled “oh yes, I can’t wait to my family together and happily living in together in our apartments. So  do you have an children.”

Terresa shook her head “ No sadly I am much to busy for that. After all in position having a child would only complicate…” at that point Teressa voice trailed of in to a whisper because on the screen from yesterday arrivals getting of the bus was the cutest brown hair little with hazel eyes she had ever seen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mary walked out of her room’s door. Glancing down the hall she could few people starting to come out of there rooms. One thing she noticed was that all of them had smiles on their faces. As she walked down the hall she noticed that animals on the wall had moved positions. Putting her hand to the wall she noticed the instead of the smooth feeling of a screen. Her fingers bumped along the rougher texture of wood. Suddenly Mary’s walk down the hallway came to as her nose was meet with blond bun that smelled of strawberries.

“HEY!” a feminine voice said from the other side of the blond. Blonde hairs whipped past Mary’s nose as the owner of the voice was revealed. The first thing Mary noticed were Emerald green eyes. Moving down her face was her perfectly proportioned nose. Her lips shimmered between blood red and the deep burgundy of an expensive finely aged wine. Mary couldn’t tell if the woman’s skin was naturally flawless or if she had expertly applied foundation. It was a stark contrast to The hot pink lipstick on her own lips, and the haphazard foundation job she had done to cover her beard shadow after her morning shave. The woman was also wearing a navey blue skirt suit hugging her body. She was rapidly taping one of black heels as Mary gazed at her. “Watch where you’re going,” the woman said letting out a huff of air. “Honestly I don’t even know while I am talking to you it is clear you brain has already started to become babymush.”

Mary’s eyes went wide “What the fuck? Look I am sorry I bumped into you but that no reason for you to jerk.”

The other woman’s eyes widened “Wait are you still an adult?”

Mary blinked “I am forty one if that’s what you mean?” seriously asking my age my estrogen must really be doing my looks some major favors.

The woman shook her head “No that’s not what I mean. What I meant was…was…Never mind its hard to explain. My Name is Jennifer though I also go by Jenny.”

Mary smiled “oh ok I am Mary,” Mary extended her hand “Nice to Meet you.”

Jenny took hold of Mary’s hand and shook it “Nice to meet you. So, what brings you to a hotel like this?”

Mary shifted her feet from side to side “Well It looked like a nice place to get away from the stress of everyday life so I came here. Why are you here?”

Jenny hung her head low a sobbing whisper came out of her mouth “I…I am here…to find…my sister,” putting he hands on Mary’s shoulders Jenny’s voice gained new strength. “Listen Mary those giants the have technology that messes with our brains. My older sister went to their dimension as part of a cultural exchange that her job had with there side of the portal. About a month later I received an official government letter. It satiated, and I can’t believe I am about to repeat, this that my sister had caught some sort of rare condition that made her act immature the called it Maturosis. It some bs condition they made up to capture us and turn us into there forever babies. The letter also stated that see had a new mommy looking after her and that we were no related to a family of giants on the other side of the portal. As disturbing as all this is her captor sends us pictures of her and my sister together. She even sends us holiday gifts in December asking us if we have been good and if we are excited to see Santa. We have tried to et my sister back over her but apparently once someone from our side is captured from over there than apparently, they become citizens of that messed up place and there is nothing our government can do. In a last desperate attempt to rescue my sister I wrote a letter to my Sister capture asking to see her. Then I explained to her that I have spent most of my money and all my time trying to might sister back. I ended up losing my job and I am on the verge of losing my apartment over this. After I explained this to her captor and she agreed to meet me here and discuss arrangements. Hopefully I have reached through to her humanity and sparked a since of compassion in her.”

Mary nodded sympathetically “I have read similar stories on the internet and from news reports. I will be happy to help you make sure you sister is happy. Before I do though there is one important thing you need to know. Maturosis it real and I have it.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter every one going to get this on today since my patreon isnt getting any traffic. Also I felt the cliff hanger was big enough that it should all be post on the same day. thanks for reading. 

• Like 11
  • Princessamaryllis changed the title to My Frist Story-Imprints Resort Chapter 4 (7/18/2022)

Kelly giglled “My My aren’t you Mrs. exposition today, you would think your in a story where the author is trying to expand her world,” At this both look toward one of the wood covered walls in the room…

hmm.. have to wonder…’

awesome story as always

oh, and whispers “I have Maturosis too”…

• 1 month later...

hey I plan on haveing the story out and posted here by a week from saturday. sorry for the delay about two weeks ago my car overheated on the interstate so i have been dealing with that on the up side my electrolysis is almost over though she is doing the most pain full part now. so i am using topical numbing cream. i still fill the electicty zap the hairs though. 

• 1 month later...

Sorry no update yet I got half a chapter witten but I just got a gender confirmation viginoplasty. Also pooped in my panties a little bit coming in to the hospital. Just imagine if I was at an Amazon hospital one of the nurses would have made me her baby daughter 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Princessamaryllis said:

Sorry no update yet I got half a chapter witten but I just got a gender confirmation viginoplasty. Also pooped in my panties a little bit coming in to the hospital. Just imagine if I was at an Amazon hospital one of the nurses would have made me her baby daughter 

Honestly that would have made me happy too.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So it been a busy couple of months. I would like to wish everyone a happy holidays/ Merry Christmas. Here is a gift for y’all

Imprints Resort 

Chapter 5 Shopping

“YOU WHAT !!!” Jenny’s voice echoed though the hallway. “That is jus amazon propaganda that they feed to people our size to get there dolls and forever babies.”

Mary took a deep breath, “no it’s not over here though its more commonly know as age regression.”

Jenny’s voice was quivering “oh I see now your one of those weirdo’s that get sexual pleasure from being a baby. I bet this whole place is just one big kink fest to you.”

Mary’s eyes were as hard as steel “Age regression has nothing to do with sexual activities.” She huffed loudly, “It’s a copping mechanism to handle stress. In my case the stress of everyday life.”

“Oh, so you can’t handle being an adult, so you want to be treated as baby. You freak.” Jenny scoffed her lips curling into a sneer.

Mary inhaled a beath looking at Jenny her voice came out in a calm even tone, “I am not a freak. You try growing up and being forced to play a role in society that is the complete opposite of who you are. Being a young kind and wondering why you’re not allowed to wear shirts with Ariel, Jasmine, Belle and Cinderella on them. Having to watch what you say around people, so you won’t to get beat up just for being yourself.” Mary inhaled again, “Now imagine on top of that you are constantly in state of agitation. Everyone around you tells you there is nothing to fear. Your fears however are grounded in actual experience from your own life. Things like not going to sleep till after 3:00 am because one time your smoke detector went off early in the morning, or how about being unable to drive very far on the road because of the time your car overheated on the interstate.” A tear fell from Mary eyes, “And to top all of that of you feel like a burden to you family because you can’t do anything right. You can’t even get a regular job because you can’t look people in the eyes and continually need to fidget or do something with your hands. So yeah, I suck at adulting ok. The only time I am truly happy is in a diaper, wearing a onesie, holding my stuffies, watching cartoons, and drinking from my princess sippy cup.” Mary said as little sobs came out of her mouth.

“Oh, dear what is going on here?” a seven-foot-tall woman with blond hair walked up to Mary and Jenny.

Jenny’s face felt hot and turned crimson as a heavy weight pushed against her stomach “I am afraid me and Mary had a disagreement. I said some thing to upset her.” Jenny start examining her shoes and spoke softly “Mary I don’t understand what you are going through. I do understand that I was wrong and hurt your feelings.  I am sorry. If you still want to help me, we can talk some more latter.”

“Good Girl. I am glad to see you being mature and apologizing for hurting your friend’s feelings. Its not something a lot of littles are able to do unless a grown up tells them too. Now Mrs. Jenny I believe you have a couple guest waiting for you over in the lobby.” Jenny nodded and quickly made her way over toward the lobby. The blond hotel worker then handed Mary a tissue. “It’s ok little one your friend is sorry. Now dry those tears you are here to enjoy yourself.” As Mary dabbed at her tears with the washcloth the worker fished around in her pockets. After a little she brought out something that looked like a scanner. “Please hold out your wrist that room key is dear.” Mary did as the resort work pointed the device at the watch like band on her wrist. A slight beeping sound was heard. “There you go dear 200 dollars complements of our resorts. Now hopefully you want to have any more reasons to make a frowny face.” The taller blond woman gave Mary a hug and then patted her on the head before heading down the hall to check on another guest.

Mary walked down the hall as she passed each of the picture a quick glance told her that their positions had changed. She continued out int the lounge. The lounge had only a few people her size in it and a couple of people that were taller than her but not quite as large as the bigs that seemed to run the resort. Mary walked over to a set of tinted glass doors that lead outside. She noticed that the doors had two sets of handles on them. One set was at her height while another set was four feet higher for the resorts bigs. The doors were surprisingly light and easy to move for their size. Stepping outside the door she noticed an expansive sidewalk. Though the sidewalk was especially smooth there was a colorful sign on a post just after she steeped out the door. It had a picture of a brunette hair woman in nothing but a diaper with pictures of little rainbows on it. She had her hands up to her face rubbing at tears that were flowing from her eyes. In big black letters it read don’t get boo boo’s watch your step or let Mommy carry you.  There were also signs that pointed out were things were at the resort. An arrow pointing to the right said BABY’S CORNER GIFT SHOP AND SUPLIES. An arow pointing to the left said GOLDEN SPOON RESTERANT, POOL, THEATER, and FATASY ISLAND THEME AND WATER PARK.  After gazing at the signs for a little bit Mary decided that she would make her way to the gift Shop. 

Walking to the gift shop Mary glance walked by other Guests. The majority of littles were paired up with a big. Glancing at the littles wrist she noticed that the wristbands the wore were red compared to the green one she was wearing. Also, she noticed that the red bands had a name stitched on them. Looking around Mary also noticed that the trees at the resort were taller and higher than the trees outside of it. After walking about ten minutes on the sidewalk Mary came to build shaped like a toy chest. The build was brightly painted with two distinct colors one side was painted blued while the other side was painted pink. The dividing line for the colors seemed to be the enormous automatic sliding glass doors. As Mary approached the doors they opened with a soothing tone. 

May Made her way into the store and noticed that the pink and blue theme continued on the inside of the store. Mary made her way over toward the pink side of the store. She passed an area that was full of racks of dresses ranging from everyday styles to ones that could almost be considered ball gowns. She passed a diaper area that had diapers of all sorts of thicknesses though most shared either a gryphon theme or princess theme sometimes both. She went to look the pacifiers though since she saw a couple of them that were cute and caught her eye. One in particular had a princess in a large pink ballgown on its shield and was colored Purple. She noticed that there were several more identical to it but with different sets of numbers in the corners. The one she was currently looking at had the number 3 on the top right-hand  corner and a 12 bellow that. Mary reached up for it so she could get a closer look at it but realized that it was just out of her reach. 

A voice came from behind Mary dripping in with a shallow sweetness. “Little one is your Mommy or Daddy nearby?”

Tiffany was just below the average height of the typical Amazons. While her nine-foot height was still enough to classify her as an amazon and not as an inbetweener she still made sure to dress as mature as possible. her chestnut hair was always styled in either a bun or another type of updo. She wore navy blue skirt suits and black heels or platform shoes to add a couple of inches to her height. 

Being on the small side for an amazon had also caused Tiffany to get a massive chip on her shoulder. All during high school the tallest amazons would jokingly make offers to have their parents adopt her and keep her in high school forever. Some had even suggested that with a few minor cosmetic changes she could become the schools permanent head cheer leader. Once she got into college the jokes quit since all the amazons there were focused on adopting littles. After getting her degrees in both little development and business Tiffany opened the first ever combined little etiquette school and adoption center in New Caroline.

As the supply of unadopted littles was running low in New Caroline Tiffany had her technicians working a secret portal to the little dimension that would being over random portal littles to her school so they could be trained and added to the adoption pool. The first test had successful in bringing a portal little over, but the targeting system was off causing that little to land in some random Bigs pool. It did have a happy ending though as the little was adopted by the Big. While the tech team was working out the kinks, she decides to get a bit more hands on and got a team together to collect portal littles straight from the source. Some countries from her home dimension had been trying to plan a full-scale invasion of the portal littles home. They were stopped though by several tourist companies and governments that would lose money in the deal. In Tiffany’s opinion going in with a small specialty trained forced to libertate portal littles from the squalor of their home dimension and into the loving arms of Mommies and Daddies was a better option.

Tiffany had spotted a female little coming out of the resorts lobby she was wearing a colorful prink dress with white polka dots on it. Under it the little had on a pink petticoat that would peek out from under her dress as she walked. Her legs were pale and she was wearing black Mary-janes with white socks that had little pink ruffles on them. The little girl’s hair was light brown and slightly tangled. Just from the state of the girl’s hair alone it was obvious that she needs a loving mommy to take care of her. Tiffany didn’t know why it was, but she felt a long in her heart to make this little her perfect doll. 

Tiffany followed the girl as she headed to the baby supply store know this would be the perfect opportunity to snatch her up. Tiffany had visited this store herself when she had first gone undercover as a guest at the resort. She had stocked her room full of the thickest crawler diapers she could find. That way when she carried a newly compliant little out of the resort and into the loving embrace of Little Darlings etiquette school and adoption center, they would be heavily padded to protect the accident prone little. As she passed the baby clothes, she not that to many of the clothes were not cute and just looked like smaller versions of Bigs clothes. Even after her and her teams buying spree the diaper selves were well stocked. When she got to the pacifier isle, she saw the little girl she had been following had turn down the aisle. Tiffany mouth stretched into a sly grin. Is she could convince the little to suckle on the right pacifier not only would she easily obtain her doll, but with a little tweaking of her dolls mind at her etiquette school she would be able to get a doll that could convince others to accept their infantile fate. The question was how she was to approach her soon to be doll. The answer came to her immediately the same way any Big approached a little.

Tiffany raised her voice in way that her classes had taught her littles found comforting “Little one is your Mommy or Daddy nearby?”

The little turned toward making her dress bell out and swish as it cut through the air. “I don’t have a Mommy at least not yet?” the little said with a bit of a noticeable tremble in her voice.

Tiffany almost let out a small gasp as the liquid greenish brown pools of the littles eyes gazed at her and her mouth tremble a little bit. Tiffany could just make out a bit of shadow behind the little make up. Oh, she had indeed found a special little to be her doll one that all the Bigs hoped to find one day especially those that want little girls. And those eyes were just the icing on the cake they seem to convey every emotion in the littles head at once. Tiffany did think they would be cutter if they were widened just a bit to fit the doll aesthetic more. With her though keeping a condescending smile plastered on her Tiffany began to integrate her soon to be doll. “Is That so dear, well then little one what may I call you?”

The little look up at the big stand above her. Her voice quivering, she said “My…My name is Mary. My pronouns are She and Her.”

Tiffany nodded having her suspensions seemingly confirmed “Hello Mary, my name is MS. Tiffany my pronouns are also she and her.  Though I hope someday I can be called Mommy. What are you looking at?”

Mary face heated up and matched the color of a near by neon pink pacifier though weather it was from be caught looking at pacifiers or Ms. Tiffany’s Mommy comment she didn’t really know. “I was looking at these pacifiers and wondering what the difference in them were Ms. Tiffany. ”

Tiffany’s lips stretched out in an overly syrupy smile “Oh little one the difference is that some would look cutter on than others.” She said as she reached her hand up picked out a copy of the one that Mary had been looking at the difference being that under the three there was what looked like a sideways 8 on the package, “Here little one let me open this package for you and you can have this cute paci  and then we can go and have some fun.”

Before Tiffany could open the pacifier though she felt a gentle pressure on her shoulder and a feminine voice directly behind her  “Excuse me ma’am but I believe there has been a slight mistake.”

Tressa had been watching Mary on her the office monitor since about 5:00 am. It was odd how little sleep Bigs needed in the littles home dimension. The littles only had a 24-hour day, so it made since that when the crossed the portal they often tiered the selves out, got grumpy, and then got adopted by a parent or parents that made sure they got a proper nap or two during the day. She had been watching Mary sleep with her arms wrapped around her plush bat. Teressa had been tempted to call the floor manage and have Mary’s hotel room convert itself into a temporary nursery. She knew that would set a bad example for her quest that were Bigs. After all there was a protocol that was followed before any babying could be done to a little. The biggest thing was that the little had to show signs of wanting to be babied or asked. Even if a little had accident no big could force a little into babyhood on resort property. Of course, there were big’s that tried to break these rules, but they were always caught. Also, despite these restrictions the resort had a 100 precent adoption rate for its littles. Apparently genuine love and care mixed with some food from the Bigs dimension were the prefect combination for happy littles.

Teressa had seen the tantrum that the little in the room next Mary was throwing.  Seeing what was transpiring in that moment she had quickly called the front desk to intervene. She had even told the employ at the front desk to add the extra money to Mary’s room key. Of course, she had a pretty good idea what the extra money would be spent on, and she looked forward to the little girl paying her back with giggles and smiles.  Just then Tressa caught something concerning on the camera that monitored the door outside the little’s lobby entrance to the resort. A big was just hanging out by the doors as if see was waiting for something. Tressa had seen that look before in the eyes of the big’s that came to Indra thinking it was an easy place to get littles. Those eyes were the sharp cold calculating eyes of a predator out looking for prey.

Quickly making up her mind that she needed to intervene Teressa raced out of the control room and to the Executive express elevator. As soon as so pressed the button with the star beside it the elevator zipped down the shaft. Despite its speed each second on the on the elevator ticked by at a snail’s pace. Tressa mind raced at the thought of one of her little guests being snatched up by the shark that had swam into her peaceful river.  She had to keep herself from imaging the horrible tortures they would be forced to endure. After an eternity the elevator came to stop on the ground floor. She forced herself to stay calm as she glanced around for the big she had seen. Her eyes fell on the undersized big just as she started walking towards the gift shop. Knowing that any little caught in there by cunning big was almost certainly leaving as their baby or at least well on the way to becoming that big’s baby she knew it was imperative for her to follow the woman. 

Going into the gift shop Tressa barely registered that she was on the girls side. She sprinted past the outfits after all a big would have plenty of time to dress up a little after the poor things mind was mush. She took a quick glance down the diaper aisle. It was a know fact that a common big trick was to little’s tasty treats that would cause them to have accidents. The woman was not there either. Next was the pacifier aisle. At first, she was going to speed on by it and go to the toy aisle after all no little was going to be looking at pacifiers unless they were already adopted. Tressa just happened to glance down the aisle and see the woman she was tailing standing over a little with light brown hair. Knowing it may be her only chance to save the dear girl Tressa put her hand on the undersized big in front of her and pressed down on her shoulder. It wasn’t enough to do any physical harm to the smaller big, but put you hand on someone should and pressing down was a universal sing of dominance to all big’s it was basically saying I am taller than you so I have more authority. Choosing her words carefully Tressa vice came out calmly and clearly, “Excuse me ma’am but I believe there has been a slight mistake”

“Excuse me ma’am but I believe there has been a slight mistake” Mary’s hears hear the calm soothing voice of the female that just appeared. Mary was in awe of deep brown skin that reminded her of freshly tilled soil. The new woman lips were a deep ruby red more perfect than you would find in any tube of lipstick. Her hair was midnight black and shimmered in the shop's fluorescent lighting. The gorgeous  woman continued talking. “ You see I am her mommy and I don’t want my little one accidentally permanently regressed to a toddler.” 

The other big stopped try to give mary the pacifier that was in the package. She got out of her kneeling position ready to argue with whom ever had dared to put their hand on her shoulder. Turning around she noticed that her eyes only came to nose love with the other female big , “ I am sorry ma’am,” Tiffany said her voice waver between to octaves “But I her wristband shows she has yet to be claimed.”

Mary trembled a bit and fiddled with the green colored wrist band as the larger bent down and inspected it “yes see just agreed to be my little we were coming here to change her wrist band to red. I afraid that the naughty little girl got over excited and rushed ahead of me.” Tressa bent down to the littles ear’s and whispered into it softly. “Just play along if you want to stay safe.” 

As the woman stood up Mary nodded her head. “Yes Mommy, I am sorry I ran off so fast without meeting up with you first.”

Tiffany hid a grimace knowing that her chance at having this little become her perfect little doll was slipping away. A slight grin formed on her face if she couldn’t have this doll she would form a plan latter right now how ever there was a naughty child in front of her that needed to  be disciplined, “Madam your little tricked me into thinking that she hadn’t been claimed please allow me to punish her propply I would say about 30 should do.”

Tressa moved fast to grab up the poor little be for the smaller woman could put her over her knee,”that quite allright I think i can administer a proper punishment as her mommy.” Terssa had seen the slight glint in Tiffany's  eye and knew that this was one of those women that enjoyed punishing littles. She found these types of Bigs deplorable. As their aim wasn’t to care for someone smaller than them but to control that person. They didn’t enjoy shared loved but instead got a rush from the fear littles gave them and control they were able exert on the litles. The scary thing about these type of Bigs is that somehow love had got twisted into their feelings of wanting to control littles so that these people rarely even understood the harm they were doing by crushing a littles spirit and reshaping the poor child's mind. “I think she will be having an early bedtime tonight and not getting to watch any cartoons”

Mary sensing that it was important picked up on what the larger woman was doing “No Mommy I want to stay up and watch cartoons like you promised me” 

Teressa looked the clever little in the eye and gave her a small smile, “No dear it’s off to bed with you and no cartoons for being such a naughty little girl. Now let tell the nice woman bye bye and finish our shopping.”

Mary held up her hand and open and closed it the way a toddler would, “Bye bye Mrs Tiffany thank you for helping me find my mommy”

In any other set of circumstances those words would have warmed Tiffany’s heart now though they just left her heart with a bitter cold ache, “Ofcourse young one that is what I am best at,” looking at the taller woman whom had taken her prize “Madame you and your daughter have a nice day.” Tiffany said heading out of the aisle and back toward her room.

Treessa placed Mary back on on the floor, “Well it looks like for the rest of your stay at the resort your with me.” she giggled.

Mary’s face turned warm and tomato colored, “yes ma’am but i was kind of wanting  to look around more. I am searching for someone who is interested in being my new Mommy.”

Teressa's heart felt like it was doing back flips in her chest. This little girl that she had been observing since she had stepped of the bus was actually looking for a mother.  This was too perfect, though it would mean more work for her she was already thinking about seeing if she could convice this little to let her adopt her. A quick glance at her dress told Tressa that this little was ready to be adopted after all there was no mistaking the slight puffy under her dress. “ Well how about you give it a trial run with me.” she said grinning, “After all there are some ladies out that would make very bad mommies.”

Mary tilted her head to the side “what do you mean?”

Treessa grabbed the plastic pacifier with the number three and the sideways eight  on it that the other woman had tried to give the little., “ well for instance see this paci it would not only have regressed you down to a three year old , but it would have wiped most of your memories and personality only here because some people need that kind of restart but only after our resort psychologist has talked to them.”

Mary’s body started trembling as she realized what would have happened if the other had put that pacifier in her mouth, “I am glad you protected me then. Ok I will go with you then.”

Treasa’s face lit up. Her radiant lit brown  skin seemed to be glowing from the inside, “very well Since i will be your guardian her at the resort then I should introduce myself. My name is Teresa but you will be calling me mommy. What is your name my dear?”

Mary swallowed a lump that had formed in her throat. “Mary Mommy.”

Teresa couldn’t contain herself and wrapped her arms around  Mary before lifting  her up “well now let's finish our shopping before we go have lunch.”

After wandering through the aisles Tressa was on her way to the cashier.  In her arms were her temporary daughter, a griffin onesie that had a princess dress attached to it, a plush giffin that was wearing a pink bow, and hidden was a pacifier with the numbers three at top and twelve under it, “Mary give give the nice girl your arm” 

Mary did as her mommy asked, “Whats this for?” she said as the cashier changed out the green wrist band attached to Mary’s key for a red one.

Teresa smiled “that is so no more mean ladies try to claim you has their own dear. From now on you are officially my little when ever you are at the resort or in the rest of our Town.”

• Like 10
  • Princessamaryllis changed the title to My Frist Story-Imprints Resort (Chapter 5 12/25/2022)

Tiffany needs a good spanking and diapered. I bet she wouldn’t be thinking about abusing Littles if she was too busy trying to keep a very short skirt/dress down to cover up a thick diaper at the same time trying to keep from filling her diaper from the enema/suppository she was given. ?

I love this story. 

• Thanks 1
On 12/25/2022 at 7:13 AM, Princessamaryllis said:

Being a young kind and wondering why you’re not allowed to wear shirts with Ariel, Jasmine, Belle and Cinderella on them. Having to watch what you say around people, so you won’t to get beat up just for being yourself

On 12/25/2022 at 7:13 AM, Princessamaryllis said:

You can’t even get a regular job because you can’t look people in the eyes and continually need to fidget or do something with your hands. So yeah, I suck at adulting ok

So you basically describe my life there and sadly that is not a joke. It got so bad that i went to the court and said i could need help. So now i have since 4 years someone who does my official mails, fills out forms for me, helps me with money organization so i dont run out of it in the middle of the month, remembers me to go the dentist once a year and stuff like that. My job situation is not better i even got categorized as not able to work because i kind of last at best 2 weeks in a normal job. Luckily for me Germany has a good social system and i dont need to fear not having money (not a lot but enough for a simple life) or a home. Of course there is more to it as well but i can feel her there.  

So that story hits kind of close to home for me and i really like to read what happend to her and probably wish i could have a chance like that finding a good mommy to take away my worries.

One small critic point please make the text a big bigger kind of hard to read xD  

• Thanks 1

Sorry about the small text. The main character is actually a self insert of me as an autistic spectrum  transgender woman. Sadly I live in the North Carolina in the United States. I have found people don’t understand how hard it is for me to thing like remember to get a shower or eat sometimes. Also I understand about money. People keep telling me to manage my money but it’s really hard to. I will make the font bigger next time. The reason it’s small is because I want a chapter to be a long enough to be worthy of a post when I am writing it. Thank you for reading it and commenting.

• Like 3