LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Frist Story-Imprints Resort (Chapter 5 12/25/2022)

Sorry sound like you have a bit of tough luck over there. I can totally understand how hard it is to not remember "small things" that are normal for others. I made a plan where i put everything on it i have to do, otherwise i often dont even remember to brush my teeth. I get distracted too easy to a point where someone joked that she is afraid of me being on my own walking over a street...not sure if it really was a joke or not...makes me totally feel like a toddler who cant be trusted with even basic stuff for an adult.

And dont worry about a chapter not long enough or not whatever you feel is right is right. ;) 

I totally get the forgetting stuff. I have a few problems. I either completely forgot to do something or I can’t motivate myself to do it or not all of it. There’s times I need to go to the bathroom and think I’ll go after I’m finished whatever I’m doing, but then I forget I have to go. Then I almost don’t make it or I get up or shift and I realize there’s a small mess in my underwear. There’s times I can go days without a shower because by the time I remember to do it, it’s extremely late and need to sleep. When comes to work I have a hard time lasting more then 3 months before I either just quit going or I miss so many days I get fired. 

• 3 months later...

Sorry for not posting in a long time. My laptop decided to erase all of my files after the last window’s update. No it want even load up programs. Until I can figure out how to get a new laptop/ computer to write on I won’t be able to post for a while. I am on SSI and a Fixed income so I don’t know when that will be. I am currently outlining the next chapter on a piece of paper. If you would like to donate towards a new laptop my cashapp is $marymarycostner. 
Otherwise the next update might not be till after Christmas or even in 2024. 

1 hour ago, Princessamaryllis said:

Sorry for not posting in a long time. My laptop decided to erase all of my files after the last window’s update. No it want even load up programs. Until I can figure out how to get a new laptop/ computer to write on I won’t be able to post for a while. I am on SSI and a Fixed income so I don’t know when that will be. I am currently outlining the next chapter on a piece of paper. If you would like to donate towards a new laptop my cashapp is $marymarycostner. 
Otherwise the next update might not be till after Christmas or even in 2024. 

I'm sorry to hear about your laptop. I lost mine a couple of years ago, which is why I haven't finished my one story on here. I wish you luck on getting a new one. 

• 2 months later...
On 12/25/2022 at 1:13 AM, Princessamaryllis said:

reessa grabbed the plastic pacifier with the number three and the sideways eight  on it that the other woman had tried to give the little., “ well for instance see this paci it would not only have regressed you down to a three year old , but it would have wiped most of your memories and personality only here because some people need that kind of restart but only after our resort psychologist has talked to them.”

I'm legit surprised that's not locked up in like the clinic pharmacy then?!

On 12/26/2022 at 1:55 PM, Princessamaryllis said:

have found people don’t understand how hard it is for me to thing like remember to get a shower or eat sometimes. Also I understand about money. People keep telling me to manage my money but it’s really hard to. I will make the font bigger next time. The reason it’s small is because I want a chapter to be a long enough to be worthy of a post when I am writing it. Thank you for reading it and commenting.

On 12/26/2022 at 12:40 PM, Kahlez said:

having money (not a lot but enough for a simple life) or a home. Of course there is more to it as well but i can feel her there.  

So that story hits kind of close to home for me and i really like to read what happend to her and probably wish i could have a chance like that finding a good mommy to take away my worries.

One small critic point please make the text a big bigger kind of hard to read xD  

Honestly why I want out of the States...... I can just barely manage a job but it's really difficult. And I get burned out quickly working full time. My girlfriend is doing her best to look after me till we can find a permanent care giver for me... It should at least get easier once we're on the west coast and with my big sister figure/platonic partner

Also I could honestly see myself using this place to meet and vet/get to know a potential mommy I had been talking to long distance.

So you might see a girl in a MCR tank top worn over camouflage swim-shorts and a bikini with neon hair getting sunblock smeared on her face from an equally alt causal dressed Amazon and looking like a particularly short middle schooler in the process. And her partners chuckling and ribbing good naturedly in the background. While protesting in full tsundere fashion ineffectually

NpNoc0q.gif

• 4 weeks later...