LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Northshore Trifecta PUL Incontinence Pants

~Brian~

Today I got my order of 3 trifecta PUL incontinence pants. These are the direct replacements for the Gary wear incontinence pants that I was wearing before. For each product that northshore comes out with on its own, I believe that North Shore will replace it with something else that they were carrying that they weren't making themselves. Haven't tried them yet, they look a little bit bigger than the Gary wear, but I was assured that they are the proper size. As I said, I got three of them, and they're all pink like my pink mega Maxes.  I will let you know how they work very shortly and post here with my experiences with them

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Word edit
  • Like 1

@DailyDi

This is an interesting situation:  I was actually LOGGED in one time, and told my Case Manager that you have a LINK to the Northshore Site. Told her that each time someone clicks the link and uses it, that it helps OUT DD and Yourself, and gives them a discount.  The problem here is, that the Home Health Agency is paying for some of my supplies, and my case manager is NOT the one who orders the products through Northshore:  Orders are approved, and then submitted to the Accounts Payable person, who orders them through Northshore, which does NOT go through DD, but I did tell her about the link in your sig! :)

There is a Middleman (Accounts Payable) between my Case Manager and the Ordering party ;(

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
3 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi

This is an interesting situation:  I was actually LOGGED in one time, and told my Case Manager that you have a LINK to the Northshore Site. Told her that each time someone clicks the link and uses it, that it helps OUT DD and Yourself, and gives them a discount.  The problem here is, that the Home Health Agency is paying for some of my supplies, and my case manager is NOT the one who orders the products through Northshore:  Orders are approved, and then submitted to the Accounts Payable person, who orders them through Northshore, which does NOT go through DD, but I did tell her about the link in your sig! :)

Thanks for trying! That's a complicated ordering system!

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Thanks for trying! That's a complicated ordering system!

@DailyDi

No Problem:  My Case Manager was also one of the people who helped me to accept and EMBRACE the truth and helped me realize that it is common for me to experience the challenges, and to deal with the feelings I deal with.  I think the last time I ordered product and paid for it a couple years ago, I don't think that you had the link in your sig.

Brian

• Like 1

I ordered them and found out that I had to order a smaller size because like you said Brian they are bigger then the Gary incontience pants.   I was wearing a size XL with the Gary incontience pants, and had to get a size large with the trifecta pants.   They seem to work pretty well and they are basically clones of the Gary incontience pants.