LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Something I think Mikey would like!

Something I thought you would like to know Mikey is, They're making a brand NEW BOB'S BURGERS MOVIE!????????? I thought of YOU when I saw the trailer. here it is!!!!!!????♥️?♥️???????♥️? 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, id0ntknow said:

Looks cool. I like Bob's Burgers much more than some of the other shows like American Dad, or even Family Guy to an extent.

That's interesting! Because for me it was the exact opposite. I NEVER could get into Bob's burgers.??? but then again, I think I stopped at like, episode 2 or episode 3, and NEVER REALLY gave the show a second chance after that. However I've always liked American Dad and family Guy. American Dad MORE SO than family Guy, though! But they're both excellent shows. I've always wanted them to do a crossover between the two, like they did with the Simpsons on family Guy. I DON'T KNOW if they ever did one, because I stopped watching it a couple years ago. But I would LOVE to see it happen.♥️???☺️??♥️?♥️?????♥️??? *Sticks an BABY BOTTLE in my mouth and cuddles with Daddy as he gives me Dydee pats on the butt, on the couch as I watch American Dad and family Guy with him!*? LOL!??????♥️?♥️??