LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wife shames dad for wetting bed, refusing diapers in front of kids

2 hours ago, willnotwill said:

https://www.newsweek.com/mom-tells-kids-sick-dad-wets-bed-needs-diapers-reddit-1705722

I never thought I'd see a major news outlet quoting a source known as "PussyBoogersAuGratin" though.

@willnotwill

I can understand the husband's reluctance: I mean, he's already come out of the hospital with some sort of "Medical Issue(s) that he has to deal with, and he might feel embarrassed about having to wear a diaper to bed, or around the house for a small amount of time. I'm not sure however, that I would agree with the fact that the kids need to know dad wet the bed, and is having a "temper tantrum" about having to wear a diaper for a small amount of time. I mean, there are lots of us that are incontinent here on DD, and we wear diapers because we have no choice, or we wear diapers because we want to, or there's some sort of trauma that we are dealing with and this is the way we deal with it, and there's a whole bunch of other factors that can be involved in it, each being like a branch of a tree that is attached to a trunk.

Wearing a diaper is not that bad: I believe what these ladies are saying: if a diaper keeps the guy dry at night, or dry during the day because of his issues, then I would think that would be appropriate. I can understand him being apprehensive, because he figures someone is going to "find out", but the wife has a point too, because she can't be changing sheets all the time because of his stubbornness. He obviously doesn't have the control that he wants right now, so the best idea is for him to wear diapers. I don't like the fact that there are so many drugs out there that try to , or allude to the fact that you can be "fixed" if you take these medications . In my mind diapers are easier to deal with, you don't have any side effects because of the diapers, except that you may end up using them at anytime day or night, but then you don't have to worry about some sort of reaction to some drug . You also don't need to be run into a urologist because you have a problem . Those types of doctor visits are legitimate, and they have their place, but for someone like me , I already know I have a disability, and my doctor knows what it is, so why the hell would I need to go to a urologist unless there was something that was wrong with something downstairs .

to be honest I think the husband needs to wear diapers, and I don't think it needs to be something that is bad. My brother Richard was disabled, incontinent, immobile, and nonverbal. He couldn't tell us when he had to go to the bathroom, and he couldn't use the bathroom anyway, so he used diapers all 10 years of his life. It was just a fact of life that we had to change diapers - it didn't really say how old this guy was, so I can't say that there's anything other than a reluctant, but maybe the guy is upset because of the fact that he's a young guy and doesn't think that it is necessary?  However, it is necessary for his sleep, and for his wife's sanity .

Brian

On 5/15/2022 at 3:32 PM, willnotwill said:

No, it's clear what needs to be done, but the wife shouldn't have exposed the kids to it.   

From the sound of it, that wasn't intentional.   She just blew her top because hubby wasn't doing enough to help out.  The kids happened to hear, and there were probably wondering what the conversation was about.   

They don't say how old the kids are.  If they are younger than school-age, it probably is a little awkward.   If they are older than that, and like 8-10, it's a good life lesson.  Sometimes people have medical issues and they need help, and dignity (which I'm guessing didn't happen in this case).

It also never goes into enough detail about the condition.   From the sounds of it, he is well enough to be home, but he was in the hospital.  So he could still be pretty sick.     And there is a well-known stereotype about men when they are sick, and their lack of maturity.   I'm reading between the lines, but it sounds like the mom  is getting a little frustrated with her husband, just like she would with her children.

Personally for me, I would just go with the diapers, but I think I'm a little biased.

• Like 1
On 5/15/2022 at 10:34 AM, willnotwill said:

https://www.newsweek.com/mom-tells-kids-sick-dad-wets-bed-needs-diapers-reddit-1705722

I never thought I'd see a major news outlet quoting a source known as "PussyBoogersAuGratin" though.

That's pretty hilarious, but also really disgusting. The name I mean. Not what's going on with the husband, obviously.

"Newsweek has contacted throwaway134543 for comment." I think that might be a throw away account, and they're not going to get a response. I just have a sixth sense about these sort of things.

AITAs for wanting boy/girlfriend to wear a diaper are so common, I wonder how many of them are just fake stories with the OP getting off on the responses.