LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

He will NOT use the Restroom, he will HOLD it.

9 hours ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Is there anybody on these forums that LEGITIMATELY, HATE to use the restroom when NOT diapered? Just wondering!???????

Me, I hate using the potty because they are not sex, gender inclusive. That's why I am kept in diapers because I hate using them.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Spiderman said:

Now what kinda bathroom are we talking about a gas station bathroom or a restaurant bathroom, because one is much worse then the other little buddy 

I'm just talking about using the bathroom in general. LOL!??

4 hours ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

I'm just talking about using the bathroom in general. LOL!??

Oh you mean like animanics potty emergency episode.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Oh you mean like animanics potty emergency episode.

Yeah! I ACTUALLY have no idea what you're talking about! I've NEVER seen that episode. LOL!???????☺️????♥️?♥️????

25 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah! I ACTUALLY have no idea what you're talking about! I've NEVER seen that episode. LOL!???????☺️????♥️?♥️????

Knock yourself out little buddy

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Knock yourself out little buddy

Oh, NOW I remember that show! I can't BELIEVE I forgot about it. LOL! My friend @OAB-Need2Pee would be disappointed in me!???????? LOL!??????

16 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

It’s simple don’t be un diapered problem solved , incontinent people don’t have diaper optional days ( or maybe they will have one and regret it , before they fully commit to wearing) 

I can never go without my diapers because I would leak and have a massive accident. It’s why I’m kept in diapers and I’m never allowed out of them. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Dprczyone said:

I'm not a fan of using public restrooms but since I have no need to be diapered 24/7 I have to sometimes. Just get in and get out.

Why not wear diapees 24/7 buddy?!?????? They're fun!!!!??♥️?????♥️?♥️??♥️??

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Dprczyone said:

Because I have a wife that barely lets me wear 3 days a week.

Tell her, "LISTEN WOMAN!" "I wear the pants in THIS family!" "And I'm a grown ass man and I CAN do what I want!" LOL!??????

3 minutes ago, Dprczyone said:

Hehe. It's cheaper to keep her.

Yeah, ya know that old saying buddy, LOVE is Grand, but DIVORCE is an 100 grand.???☺️?????♥️?♥️??? LOL!???????????????

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2022 at 10:50 PM, Cruiser 03 said:

It’s simple don’t be un diapered problem solved , incontinent people don’t have diaper optional days ( or maybe they will have one and regret it , before they fully commit to wearing) 

Doesn't only happen to incontient people just so you know ? I had that happen where I spent the whole day with my mom and dad and they brought me home. I don't wear diapers around my mom and dad in the day time as they have already told me their stance on it. While I was liveing with them and they are for bedtime only when around them ?. I wish I was wearing a diaper that day as I was doin the pee pee dance trying unlock my front door and couldn't hold still long enough to get the key in the lock and when I managed to actually get the key in the lock I felt a really sharp pain followed by my pants socks and shoes being drenched along with my front porch ? 

Worse part was I forgot something in the back seat of their truck so had to change really quick and check if they were out of town yet ? They noticed that I changed my pants and I told them it was because the pants were too hot so went for something lighter I'm pretty shure they both knew what happened by the area of my front porch where the floor boards were darker what happened ?

• Like 1