LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Entering the Lions Den: Chapter 14

i'm loving this story! i know it's only the beginning but i already feel so bad for the guy who got separated from his wife and son. i hope they get reunited even they are all in a regressed state and adopted. i'm also wondering if we will see sonya again and also her (now former) boyfriend/(now current) brother, along with that woman who went to the bathroom with that man who was either her boyfriend or husband, and that man who talked with that amazonian couple, before all three of them mysteriously disappear, or is that the last we seen and or heard of the (now former) tourists? either way i am greatly looking forward for more from this fantastic story!

Chloe is navigating things rather way, but it seems like Mia may get what she wants if she's shrewd and offers Victoria a deal. A sort of "help me get Chloe and I'll help you get Claire sort of thing." The reason why I've come to this conclusion is because Victoria has had her eyes on Claire almost as long as Aisha. That said, we cannot forget that Aisha is Claire's self proclaimed "mommy" and would act like a "body guard" (for lack of a better phrase) if Victoria acted on her desires. 

Mia can't restrain herself, but Victoria can and has done so which is one of the many aspects that makes this story so good.

The chapter should be available in the next day or two. Just putting the finishing touches on it. It's certainly the "most mature rated" chapter I've probably done in any of my stories so far. I've almost made some minor improvements in the internal dialogue to make it easier to distinguish from when the characters are verbally speaking.

Thanks for the all the replies and feedback!

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, crono said:

The chapter should be available in the next day or two. Just putting the finishing touches on it. It's certainly the "most mature rated" chapter I've probably done in any of my stories so far. I've almost made some minor improvements in the internal dialogue to make it easier to distinguish from when the characters are verbally speaking.

YAY!

14 hours ago, crono said:

I can’t wait. 

Just got BabySofia’s new chapter for this week now I’m waiting patiently for the next chapter for this story whenever it gets posted this week. 

Sorry for the long wait, I was having issues with some formatting that deleted all my updated work. It's been frustrating getting this chapter released but hopefully it will be worth it. Also I changed some of the dialogue that the characters are thinking by using italics. Hopefully this will make everything easier to understand based on the way I write. 

Also there will be some forced mental regression, if you are a fan of it, you should love this.

As always, let me know what you think!

Chapter 5

“Something wrong, honey bunny? Have you lost the ability to walk? If so, I can come over and help, if you want.” Mia was about to stand up until Chloe interrupted her.

“STAY AWAY YOU CREEP!” Chloe could feel that her legs were about to give out due to how nervous she was feeling. Running away wasn’t an option, not while in this dimension. She didn't know much about the workings of the hotel, but she knew that going outside was basically a death sentence for her adulthood.  Mia was done acting nice as Chloe didn't budge from where she was standing. It was at that point that Mia decided to use some of her classic verbal threats.

“I’ll give you the count of three to walk over to me, and if you don’t, I’m sure that even you understand what the consequences will be.” Mia suddenly slapped her hands together which made Chloe quiver in fear.

“You can’t do this, I’m…” 

“ONE!” 

“Please, I’m just trying to find my sister so I can…” 

TWO!”

Chloe had tears in her eyes, she was being pushed into a corner that felt unjustified and quite possibly illegal. But she had no way of proving that at the moment. She needed to ask Claire if there were actual repercussions for accidently wetting her pants and kicking an amazonian employee while inside the hotel. If she were to resist and end up finding out that everything was legal, she knew that she would be permanently screwed.

“THRE” Before the amazon could finish, Chloe slowly walked over to the where the amazon was sitting. Mia looked pleased, feeling that she had finally tipped the scales into her favor. She knew that now was the time to lay down  the groundwork for what she had planned for Chloe. 

Chloe stood in front of Mia while her head was down. Her body was shaking, filled with various negative emotions. None of which she could emit.

“Awe…I know that you are afraid of being punished. Everything new is always scary for portal littles such as yourself. But this is all for the sake of keeping order. We will take baby steps so that way it won’t be all that difficult.`` Mia wiped away the tears from Chloe’s face. The smaller girl was disgusted by how casually the amazon was touching her face.

‘God damn, I want to smack this creepy giant!’

Mia had broken the will of many portal littles before, but this time she wanted to be extra careful with Chloe since she was going to personally take ownership of her.

“Please, if you can find it in your heart to stop this, I would be so…” Chloe was interrupted as Mia spoke above her.

“ Please lift your arms in the air for your mommy!” Chloe didn’t move an inch. Paralyzed from the absolute fear and the fact that the amazonian was now calling herself mommy. It was deeply unsettling for Chloe. Mia once again slapped her hands together right in front of Chloe’s face to get her full attention. 

“Hands in the air or would you like a spanking that is even worse than yesterday’s?” Mia asked as she watched Chloe slowly raising her hands up to the ceiling. Mia knew that her verbal threats were working. She was playing a dangerous game since this type of behavior was not allowed in the hotel. Thankfully she could see that Chloe appeared to not be fully aware of that very fact, just like the majority of the portal littles that visit the amazon dimension. 

“Honestly,  I’ve got a lot of work ahead of me if I’m going to turn you into a proper little girl.” Mia grabbed hold of Chloe’s shirt and quickly yanked it off of her head. Chloe wanted to scream but she knew that it would probably bring even more issues for her. She was stuck in her own purgatory. The only hope she had was Claire but contacting her would unfortunately have to wait.

Even though Chloe was wearing a bra, she still covered her breasts, the indignity was more shameful than she could bear. Mia then placed Chloe’s shirt into a duffle bag she brought along.

Mia could see that Chloe wasn’t hiding her anger. But was pleased that she was not acting out on it.

“Littles wearing bras? That is just laughable and I won’t let you ever wear something like that while you are in our dimension!” Mia grabbed Chloe by the arm and forced her to turn around. The amazon then quickly ripped off the bra from her backside. Chloe panicked and let out a loud yelp before covering her mouth with her hands. She assumed that no one would be coming to help and that quite possibly, the whole hotel was in on this. The only thing she could do was not put herself in even greater peril.

As Chloe used her arms to cover her breasts, Mia forcefully pulled down her pants to her ankles. A cold drift had shocked her entire body, she couldn’t hold in her frustration any longer.

“This is SICK!… You giants are such..!!!”Chloe couldn’t finish her sentence as Mia slapped Chloe on her rear-end and forced her to lay down on the mattress. Chloe knew she wouldn’t win in a physical contest. Mia was not only taller than her, but her weight was also a key factor.

“One more word out of you and I’ll be left with no choice but to put this in your wittle mouth. Do you really want that?” Mia said as she took out a pacifier from the duffle bag and held it so Chloe could easily see it with her two eyes.

The sight of the oversized pacifier caused Chloe to breathe excessively. The only thing she could do now was close her eyes and pretend that this was some sort of nightmare that she could magically wake up from.

“I’m going to have to do a complete overhaul on your wardrobe. Thankfully, I know plenty of high quality stores that are near the hotel!” Even though her eyes were closed, Chloe could feel her shoes being removed, followed by her socks. It was happening all so quickly.

“If you came to this dimension and read all the rules and regulations, you would have never tried your immature stunt yesterday by assaulting me. I’m only doing my job that is directed by the hotel. You just have to accept your punishment while you are staying in this building!” Mia didn’t really enjoy lying, but in Chloe’s case, she would do just that, in order to keep her under control before she could eventually adopt her.

After having her pants forcefully taken off, Chloe slowly opened her eyes to see Mia grabbing the last article of clothing she was wearing, her gym shorts.

‘All of this is happening because I kicked her in the stomach! I still can’t believe this!’

“It’s my responsibility to throw these out. They don’t even fit the criteria of underwear.” Mia grabbed hold of Chloe’s gym shorts and slowly pulled them down to her ankles.  Chloe tried a last ditch effort to take hold of them but her right hand was quickly slapped away by Mia’s.

“Do that again and I’ll be putting you in double diapers for the rest of your tour duration, understand!? .”Chloe whimpered as closed her eyes again while putting both her hands on her face. Upset at how weak and useless she felt. After her gym shorts were taken off of her feet, Chloe curled up into a ball, feeling the shame of being in only her birthday suit.

Mia took a moment to look over Chloe’s small vulnerable body. She wanted to see if the girl had any tattoos or scars on her body. Much like many other female amazons, Mia would remove anything she deemed unsuitable for her baby’s body.

“Hmm. I’ll have to do something about that small amount pubic hair down there. But not for tonight, right now, my main focus is getting you all cleany clean clean! Isn’t that great to hear, honey bunny!” Mia playfully slapped Chloe on her rear-end which caused her to gasp. Chloe’s body straightened out from the initial shock.

'Fucking psychopath!'

After wiping away any remaining tears,  Mia grabbed the girl by her waist.

“C’mon, mommy’s got you. Ups-a-daisy!”  Chloe decided that she would keep her eyes open since closing them wasn’t doing a damn good in escaping the horrid reality she was in. Chloe watched as she was being carefully held by the giant and was forced to rest her head on Mia's chest.

“My My! You are kind of a stinky baby, yes you are! A nice refreshing warm bath will certainly fix all that.” Mia sniffed Chloe’s body before gently slapping her rear-end once again.

‘This is beyond fucked up. I’ll need therapy and lots of it, once this is over.’

Chloe was still coming to terms with what was happening as she was being carried to the bathroom.

“You should consider this an honor, honey bunny. Not only am I doing my assigned job. In some ways, I’m also giving you the full tour experience. To completely immerse yourself in the daily life of a native little.” Chloe cringed as Mia kissed her on the cheek.

‘Is this seriously the reality of a native little? No freedom, no dignity, just…Constant doting.’

“I personally wanted to join you for your bath, unfortunately these tubs were made specifically for portal littles.  Either way, I’m not going to miss out on this wonderful bonding experience.” Chloe looked down to see that the bathtub below her was already filled nearly to the top with warm water. 

‘Holy shit, this giant creep really is going to bathe me! ’

Chloe felt herself being lowered into the water. Her body felt oddly relieved as she was immersed in the warm substance, but it didn't change the fact that her mental anguish was at an all time high.

“Just perfect. I wasn’t sure if I filled the tub up too high.” Mia smiled as Chloe's entire body was covered in the water, with the exception of her head.

‘I’ve truly reached a new low. And I bet this is going to get worse before it gets better.’ 

Chloe knew that being bathed was not the only thing Mia had planned for her, but she couldn't think of a solution that would make the giant leave. Being in a different dimension meant playing by different rules. The only sure fire solution was to contact Claire later on tonight. Which meant putting up with the amazonian until she decided to leave.

‘Heh, I could always ask the insane amazon if I could use the phone. I’m sure she would be more than happy to oblige.’ 

Sarcasm was the only thing Chloe could hold on to for the moment. She then looked at her body as it was submerged in the water.

‘I have to admit, this water feels really good on my skin. I can’t remember the last time I actually had a bath. If this giant wasn’t watching over me, this could almost be considered pleasant.’

Chloe sighed as she pulled one her hands out of the water and then watched it drip back into the tub. That was the extent of her freedom. Though it did give her a moment of clarity. 

“Since you are here for only a week, we will have to make the most of our wonderful time together.” Chloe watched with confusion as Mia began to undress herself, she knew that there was no way Mia would be able to fit into the bathtub as well. Even though she was creeped out, Chloe couldn't stop staring at Mia's abnormally large body while she removed her dress shirt and pants. It didn’t take long until her bra and panties were removed as well. Chloe was amazed by how large the amazon's breast size was. It almost made her feel a bit insecure about her own body.

‘This is most definitely illegal! But even if I tell someone at the front desk…Would they even believe me!? It’s not like I can show any proof!’

Chloe didn’t want to know how far Mia was going to take this, but she knew that nothing was off the table based on what had seen so far.

“Much better!” Mia did some stretching before checking out her figure in front of the mirror, proud of her well developed body. 

“So what do you think of my physique, honey bunny? You are really lucky to have someone like me as your temporary mommy for the week.” After throwing all of her clothes near the bathroom door, Mia casually put her hands in the water. Chloe wasn’t sure what she was planning until she felt the amazon's large fingers playing with her stomach. Mia looked disappointed that Chloe didn’t appear ticklish and while she was blushing immensely, it was not for the reasons she wanted.

Chloe quickly pushed her body away from the amazons hands. Appalled by what just occurred.  

‘It’s crazy how easily she could kill me with her hands. This was far more frightening than I could have imagined.’ 

Chloe exhaled as Mia finally took the hint that she wasn’t in the mood to play around and took her hands out of the water.

“I was really hoping that you would be a bit ticklish. Such a pity! I really want to see you smile more. After all this is a once in a lifetime opportunity!” Mia then playfully splashed Chloe with some bathwater which caused some of it to get into her eyes. Mia giggled as she went towards her duffle bag to grab a sponge that she brought along.

“I guess we will skip the playtime for now and focus on getting your whittle tushy all clean! Just give me a moment, honey bunny.” Chloe knew what was coming as she used her hand to wipe the water off her face. As much as she was going to hate this, she had to endure what was to come.

‘I haven’t been bathed by anyone since I was an actual toddler. I never would have believed that something like this could happen…This is beyond embarrassing!’

Chloe began to wonder if she would still be in this position if she didn’t wet her pants and kick Mia in the stomach yesterday. Given what had known about Victoria, she assumed that this would have eventually occurred regardless. She appeared to be the prime target. 

‘It’s looking more possible that Tanya could have suffered the same shitty fate as me. I just wish I knew how she was doing and where she actually is.'

“It’s a good thing that I took off my clothes, I don't want them to get soaked if you decide to get a little bit rambunctious, hehe.” Mia had a mischievous expression as she casually grabbed Chloe by her left arm and pulled the girl out of the bathtub. Chloe was then forced to sit on the amazon’s thigh while Mia took a seat on the side of the tub.

‘No matter what happens, I need to remain calm. This psycho wants me to react in a negative way. I need to remember what Claire told me!’

Chloe gasped as a soft sponge was rubbing against her back. She clinched her toes together while doing her best to remain composed. Mia wasn’t thrilled by the lack of response she was getting from Chloe, so she grabbed the girl by her armpits and turned her around so she would be forced to look up right at her.

“Much better!” Mia said with a look of glee.

Chloe couldn't help but be in awe at the overwhelming size of Mia. She truly was the definition of a giant. Chloe gave off a forced smile as if everything was alright.

“My my! So my baby can smile! That is so adorable!” Mia knew that Chloe was faking her smile but she didn’t care. The objective still remained the same and that was to legally adopt Chloe when the opportune time came. Mia continued to assert herself as she began to wipe and clean Chloe’s privates with the sponge. The amazon could see that Chloe was obviously disturbed and her arms were shaking by what was happening.  Mia knew that it normally took a few weeks to fully break the will of a portal little. She was looking forward to the day when Chloe would accept her new infantile lifestyle.

‘This ogre is violating every part of my damn body! I’ve never considered murdering anyone, but I would not shed a tear if this bitch were to die in a random accident!’

Chloe inhaled and exhaled several times as Mia continued to scrub her down her entire body. The only thing Chloe could do was not look Mia in the face as she was being bathed.

“You don’t really have much when it comes to breasts and you know what, that is perfectly fine. I don’t believe that any little should have any breasts at all. Being flat is perfect for your kind.” Mia could see that her words had stung Chloe on the inside. It was all a part of the endgame. 

‘FUCKING BITCH! I’m not completely flat! I’m just average!’

Chloe couldn't hide how red her face was becoming. It took everything of her willpower to remain diligent as Mia finished scrubbing her body.

“Awe! You smell so nice. No more icky smellies for my baby! Mia then pulled Chloe in and held the girl to her chest. Chloe shivered as her arm and legs were forced to embrace Mia’s body.

“Alright, let’s finish up with your hair and then we can both dry off.” Mia was somewhat surprised that Chloe had not tried to fight back like she did the prior day. She knew that the girl still had some fight left in her and was simply holding back. Mia was ready to deal out all sorts of punishments on the smaller girl and even though she still could have done so at any time, she felt that would have been unjustified unless she did try to fight back or run.

‘I wonder if Chloe truly thinks that this will only last a week. No matter what happens by this Friday, I’ll need to take Chloe home with me, no matter the outcome. But most importantly, I need to keep her believing that my actions are legal while also continuing to make her doubt herself. One slip-up and I could end up in prison. No one must be aware of this as well.’ 

Mia knew her false threats would work on Chloe. Especially if she brought up Victoria’s name. Having someone with power and influence was quite beneficial in this situation.

Chloe had her eyes closed while Mia was pouring water over her head. Mia wished she could read Chloe’s mind so she could predict her every moment so she could speed up the process of adopting her. Since she couldn't, she had to continue to be delicate with her planning.

“Okay honey bunny, you can turn around and rest your back on my chest as I shampoo your hair!” Chloe didn’t say a word as she turned around. While it was better than having to embrace the amazon, but it still didn’t change the end result.

Mia began to think of the potential hairstyles she could give Chloe once she was adopted. The possibilities were endless when it came to altering the appearance of a legally adopted portal little. With the current technology, she could even turn Chloe into a boy if she wanted to. And while the thought was interesting, Mia had no interest in doing such a thing.

Chloe hated how comfortable her scalp felt as Mia continued to massage her head with the shampoo in her hands. She wasn’t expecting the amazon to be so delicate and careful when it came to washing her hair.  

“I personally believe that you would look ten times cuter if you had your hair trimmed a bit shorter. Perhaps a pixie cut would be ideal. Just a suggestion.”  Chloe wondered what Mia had planned after this. She knew that if the amazonian had tried to force her out of the hotel, she would obviously resist, no matter the cost. While she wasn’t knowledgeable on all the rules, she knew that she would lose all her rights if she left the hotel without her tour guide, which unfortunately was Victoria.
‘If I can get a hold of Claire tonight, I could potentially get rid of this monster before tomorrow morning and finally focus on my sister.’ 

Chloe knew that she needed answers, otherwise she would continue to worry about the possibility of being sent to an adoption center or an etiquette school. That was not something she was ready to gamble on just yet.

After pouring a bucket of water over Chloe’s head to rinse out the shampoo suds, Mia then wrapped her arms around Chloe’s chest. Chloe could see that Mia didn’t care one bit about getting herself wet. 

“You have behaved quite well. I’m proud of you, honey bunny!” After yanking the plug chain which allowed the water to go down the drain, Mia picked Chloe up and held the soaked girl in a firm hug. Chloe was surprised to hear Mia’s heartbeat as she was forced to embrace the amazonian yet again.

You have been rather quiet, honey bunny. How did it feel to be bathed for the first time in years?” Mia wanted Chloe’s opinion, hoping she would slip up and say something that she wasn’t supposed to.

Chloe just nodded her head, hoping that it would be sufficient. She had nothing positive to say.

“I can’t hear you honey bunny. Can you please verbally tell me what you are thinking?” Mia asked as she lightly squeezed Chloe’s butt, startling the unsuspecting girl.

“WHAT THE FU…!!!” Chloe stopped herself from finishing that sentence as Mia gave her a questionable look.

“The bath…Was fine…”Chloe said as she tried to come up with an answer to satisfy the giant’s request.

“Mommy!...Please  repeat and finish your sentence with that word, honey bunny.” Mia said as she rubbed her nose with Chloe's. The smaller girl lowered her head and sighed as she was forced to comply or potentially face a punishment such as a spanking.

“The bath was fine…Mommy…” Even though Chloe didn’t put much emotion in her response, Mia was more than thrilled by what she had heard while grabbing a towel from a nearby shelf.

Mia began to hum a theme to herself as she dried off Chloe’s body and began to work on her hair next.

‘Claire, if you don’t hear from me, please assume the worst. If you can somehow save me from this giant freak,  I would be eternally grateful.’

Even though Chloe despised Mia with all her being, she was grateful that the amazon had the awareness to be mindful of her much lighter and smaller body. It wouldn’t take much to break a bone or two based on the difference in strength.

“ I think we should spend a few minutes resting on the bed together before getting dressed. We both deserve it after such a long day!” While Mia was cradling the naked girl in her arms. Chloe had goosebumps all over her body. Even though it wasn’t sexual, she didn’t like the idea of having her body on top of Mia’s.

“One of the most important bonding moments between a mommy and her baby is physical intimacy. This helps deepen the trust and foundations for a stronger relationship!” Chloe soon found herself laying on top of Mia’s giant stomach as the amazon laid herself down on the mattress. While it was too small to stretch her entire body on it, Mia was able to bend her knees so she could properly lay down. 

Chloe spent the next few wondering if Mia was trying to lure her into a trap as she felt so out of place while laying on amazon’s stomach. She could feel Mia’s stomach going up and down as she inhaled and exhaled.  Chloe had a disgusted look on her face while Mia rested both her hands on her butt. There was no room for maneuver herself, let alone escape.

‘This bitch is beyond fucked up. i can't believe that Claire works with people like this.'

Chloe knew that she couldn’t predict Mia’s actions. But she was grateful that it wasn’t anything sexual. It appeared that Mia truly saw her as nothing more than a baby that needed to be cared for.

“See honey bunny, isn’t this just beautiful. It’s the simple things that really matter in life. This is something you can never achieve in your dimension. With me, you are truly free!” Mia said as she then sat herself up in a sitting position to kiss Chloe on the forehead.

‘Free!? This shit is the farthest thing from actual freedom! You dumbass giant!’

Chloe gasped as she then found herself being placed into another cradling position as Mia decided to take a seat on the side of the bed.

“I bet you are dehydrated after your bath! Fortunately for you, I have some yummy num nums all prepared.” Chloe wasn’t sure what she meant by that until she noticed that her face was getting closer to the amazon's right breast.

‘OH FUCK!’

Chloe quickly closed her mouth before it was smothered by the amazon’s breast.

“Don’t be like that, honey bunny. You need your nutrition so you can stay healthy and grow stronger!” Mia then used her fingers to slowly tickle at Chloe’s hips. While Chloe was thankful that she didn’t remotely feel ticklish, she knew she couldn't stay silent any longer. Even if she didn’t know all the rules, she did know that this was absolutely not allowed.

“THIS IS  ILLEGAL! DON’T YOU REMEMBER! YOU TOLD ME YOURSELF! YOU CAN’T BREASTFE! HMPH!!!” Chloe soon found her mouth consumed by the enormous tit. It was now impossible to get another word in. Chloe wanted to gag from the taste of the fleshy orb of the amazonian. As every second went by, Chloe hated the thought this was the end.  She thought she had been extra careful and assumed that by obeying the amazon that she would eventually earn her independence again. If she knew that this was going to happen, she would have fought to the bitter end. The only thought on Chloe’s mind was her sister Tanya, and prayed that she was not in a similar situation. 

I’m so sorry Tanya…I’m such a pathetic older sister. I can’t even protect myself.’

“There there. Just relax and enjoy your meal. My nutritious milk will fill you right up and…” Mia immediately stopped speaking as she took a moment to think to herself.  Even though Chloe did not attempt to suckle on the breast, she knew that any moment that the unworldly liquid substance from Mia’s breast would soon enter her mouth. Chloe was horrified about the possibility of losing her mental awareness.  Would she end up like Sonya and be reduced into a drooling shadow of her former self. As the seconds went by, Chloe pondered if she would permanently forget everything about herself and become a blissfully ignorant infant that didn’t have a care in the world. While it was something she definitely wanted to avoid, at least she would not be in a constant state of suffering if she started anew.

“That’s right…I did tell you that this was illegal, earlier on…” Mia sighed as she regained her presence of mind and realized that her maternal instincts were taking over. As much as she wanted to nurse Chloe to submission, it would not do well for her if she was found mentally regressed while inside the hotel. It was something Mia had witnessed before with other tourist groups. Once a portal little was found mentally regressed, it was always followed up by an investigation with Diamond Tours internal task force. And once they have found proof of the culprit, regardless of who it is, the amazonian would always end up being arrested and sent to the state prison. That was the last thing that Mia wanted. She didn’t want to sacrifice everything for her own indulgence. Patience and manipulation was critical.

Mia pulled her right breast out of Chloe’s mouth which caused the smaller girl to cough a little bit. Mia took a glimpse to see if she had swallowed any of her milk, but only traces of her own saliva appeared around her mouth.

“Sorry about that. I got a little bit too excited there, hehe. While it would be interesting to see you act like the adorable baby that you are, I need to refrain from such behavior. No harm, no foul, am I right?” Mia chuckled to herself as she gently patted Chloe’s stomach. Mia acted like that breastfeeding wasn’t such a big deal, but she knew that if she was found out, it would mean spending the next decade or so behind bars. 

‘While there is no proof of me trying to breastfeed Chloe, I still can’t let her speak to anyone at the front desk about any of this. I need to keep her believing that besides breastfeeding, everything else is allowed in the hotel.’ 

Mia continued to put on a confident front, she knew that if Chloe had nursed some of her milk, it would have drastically altered her plans. The only employee in the hotel that had authorization to breast feed any tourists was Angela in the recreational room. The hotel employees were allowed to punish tourists if the portal littles were the instigators and had violated any of the rules and regulations of their contract with Diamond Tours. The act also must be captured on the small cameras that were installed in the badges of each hotel employee’s shirt. If it wasn’t, they could not respond with the appropriate force.  

‘Good thing I turned my camera off before showing up here. f it was still on, there would be no way I could talk my way out of this. Even if Victoria was on my side, this would be beyond her paygrade. As long as Chloe remains quiet, there will not be an investigation.'

Chloe wanted to scream and punch the amazon right in the face but she continued to hold herself back. She couldn’t let her emotions get the best of her.

‘This giant creep. She nearly turned my brain into mush! I have to think of something…Damn it…ANYTHING!’

Chloe remained quiet as she was carefully lowered back onto the bed. Mia then turned her focus to the duffle bag and began to search through it. While the amazon was preoccupied, Chloe thought of a solution that could potentially help her situation but it would require her to sacrifice any remaining dignity she had left.

“Thankfully I came prepared with a bottle filled with some really nutritious apple juice. It's not as delicious as my breast milk but it will have to do. But before we do that, I believe that we should first get you changed first. I don’t want you to catch a cold.” Chloe wasn’t sure that this would work but it was basically a last resort and she definitely didn’t want to find herself in a diaper. So she took a moment to sigh before betraying everything about herself.

“Mommy…Can I wear something that isn’t a diapey please?” Chloe stuck her thumb in her mouth as she spoke up. Mia appeared to be a bit awe struck as she looked down at her. Chloe assumed that by acting like what Mia wanted, that it could perhaps convince the amazonian to leave her room sooner than later.  It was a longshot but it was better than continuing to struggle in vain.

“Huh? What’s with the sudden change in your mood? Did you finally realize that this was for your own good?” Mia asked as she actually looked somewhat concerned, thinking for a moment that some of her breast milk had found its way down Chloe’s throat. 

“...I…Finally understand… That I was being a bad girl and that you were only showing me the error of my ways. I want to be a good girl for mommy and enjoy my short time in this dimension!” Chloe smiled while hoping that the amazon would be dumb enough to buy her act. It made her feel sick in the stomach but it was better than trying to use force.

Mia appeared puzzled, as if this was beyond her calculation. She then placed her face just short of Chloe’s belly button. The smaller girl was panicking on the inside, thinking that Mia saw through her shallow gimmick.

“I’m so proud of you! It’s so rare for a portal little to understand their faults and also take ownership of it. You have no idea how happy you have made your mommy!” Mia began to blow raspberries on Chloe’s stomach. 

Chloe pretended and acted like she was ticklish while making some very childish giddy noises but on the inside she was fuming with anger.

‘Enjoy this now you damn bitch, one day I’ll pay you back with interest!’

“It seems that I have finally found a weak spot in your armor, honey bunny. I’ll have to remember that and be sure to give you even more raspberries throughout the week!” Chloe kept her thumb inside her mouth while secretly biting on it. The pain was a reminder of what she was trying to accomplish. She needed to play along with the amazon until she left.

“As a reward for your unexpected but yet wonderful behavior, we will skip over the diapers for today. I recognize that you want to be seen as a big girl and your mommy agrees that you have the right to be treated as such.” Chloe felt so relieved, assuming that Mia was going to give her back the panties she took from yesterday. But  that all came to a halt as Mia pulled out a pink colored undergarment with flower designs on it. Chloe’s heart has skipped a beat after her eyes caught a glimpse of the undergarment in Mia’s hands.

“Ugh…Mommy…isn’t that…A…Diaper?” Chloe couldn’t help but feel her right hand shake as she pointed out to the disposable undergarment in the amazonians hands. Chloe felt like she was being toyed with and her patience was growing even thinner.

“Correction honey bunny, it’s a pull-up…See! It doesn’t have tapes on the side and is not as thick as the diapeys are. All you have to do is slip your cute whittle legs through these holes right here!!” Mia held the pull-up right in front of Chloe’s feet, just waiting for her to willingly put the disposable undergarment on.

Chloe was stunned. She personally didn’t see the difference between a diaper and a pull-up. In her eyes, they practically looked the same. Either way, they were still much thicker and were a far-cry from her panties.

“What’s wrong? Does my honey bunny have a change of heart and prefer to wear her diapey’s instead?” Mia asked as she slowly turned her direction over to the duffle bag. Chloe knew that every second she delayed, the more chances she had of finding herself in a diaper.

“No mommy! I’ll… Wear the…The…Pull-up.” Chloe felt like her body was moving against her will as she pulled herself closer to the edge of the bed. She continued to put on a fake smile as her feet went through the leg holes. Chloe knew that there was no other option, she had to wear the pull-up. It would only be temporary but it was a huge blow to her already shattered pride.

After pulling herself off of the bed Chloe found herself standing on her feet while Mia slowly pulled the undergarment up to her waist. The difference was immediately apparent. Chloe found that she couldn’t properly close her legs together due to the sheer thickness of the pull-up. The padding felt so surreal, like she was wearing a literal pillow. Chloe slowly looked down and felt the blood draining from her head as she looked at her new disposable undergarment.

‘Dear god this is humiliating’

“I’m so happy. You have no idea how proud you have made your mommy” Mia pulled Chloe in for a hug while picking her up and holding the girl by her padded butt. 

‘ Damn it. I can’t believe this is actually happening.’ Chloe bit her lip while Mia continued to gently pat her butt. And while it was not loud, Chloe could hear some small crinkling noises coming from her new undergarment.

“Now momma won’t have to worry in case you have another accident.. You will at least have some form of protection. However, if you start to have any leaks, I’ll have to switch permanently to diapers.” Mia kissed Chloe on the cheek before taking a seat on the bed and putting Chloe right back on her lap. Mia knew that Chloe was doing a terrible job of putting on an act to fool her but she would not say anything about it since she found it to be utterly adorable.

Chloe used her right hand to touch the front of the pull-up. It was so thick that she wasn't certain if she would be able to actually walk in them. 

‘To think that only forty eight hours ago, I was still wearing normal clothes and only thinking about my sister’s well-being. And here I am now…Naked with the exception of this damn pull-up. This dimension is the definition of misery.’

“As it pains me to say it, our lovely bonding moments will only be able to occur in the morning when you first wake up and after you come back from your tour trip. But don’t you worry, I’ll make sure to be in your room when you come back from your sight-seeing adventures! Consider it a reward for staying close with your tour group.” Mia was a bit worried about the very real possibility that Chloe could potentially get lost from her tour group, which would likely lead her to being adopted by a random amazon citizen on the street, but it was a risk she was willing to take.  

“Ok then! Let’s get some liquid inside that tummy of yours before nap nap!” As Chloe was being cradled by Mia, she paid very close attention to the amazon's breasts, not wanting a repeat performance from a few minutes ago. Mia grabbed a baby bottle filled with apple juice from her duffle bag and then held it close to Chloe’s mouth. Chloe knew what was coming and decided to get it over with. There was no point in struggling at this point.

“Now open wide for momma!” Mia teased the rubber nipple as she began making noises with her mouth while pretending the bottle was an airplane. Chloe didn’t look remotely interested in playing along with her childish game.

‘I just need to get through this and it will soon be over. I’ll need to contact Claire before tomorrow morning, otherwise this crazy ass giant will continue this depravity.’

Chloe kept her mouth open as she awaited for the bottle. It was humiliating but she knew it was far more preferable than being breastfed. As the rubber nipple found its way to her mouth, Chloe could immediately taste the juice as it entered her mouth. She was relieved that it actually did taste like the apple juice and not some weird unholy substance. And while it was difficult to suckle from a bottle at least there was no one else to witness her humiliating moment.

Mia watched as Chloe winningly suckled on the bottle and wasn’t showing a hint of defiance. What amazed her was that the bottle was already half-way finished.

“Someone is really thirsty! No reason to rush, honey bunny. We have all the time in the world!” While nursing Chloe with the bottle, Mia used her left hand to gently brush her hair. This was the result the amazonian was looking for. The next step was to make it a daily routine so Chloe would start getting used to it. Convincing Chloe that this was the only life for her was going to take time, manipulation, and some mild hypnosis. She needed her to fully compliant by the end of the week. If that didn’t work, she would use a stronger form of hypnosis to mentally regress her mind into an infant, but would be a last resort. Getting her out of the hotel without being spotted would also prove to be a challenge itself.

‘I’m so glad that Tanya…Is not here…To see…This…’ 

Chloe felt unusually tired as she began to close her eyes. The last thing she wanted to see was the smug look on Mia’s face, but unfortunately that was exactly what happened as her eyes closed before falling asleep. Mia then grabbed a tissue and began to wipe away some of the juice that was going down Chloe’s chin.

‘Hmm…Looks like you couldn't’ finish the entire bottle…That’s understandable, after all I mixed your juice with some potent sleeping powder. Normally I would have used a more specific type of powder that would weaken your bladder muscles but I don’t want you to have any accidents while outside the hotel. I’m already worried enough about you being adopted by someone that is unworthy of your affection.’

Mia took the bottle and safely placed it back into her duffle bag. The amazonian smiled proud that her threats had been successful. She was fully prepared to face the consequences if Chloe was aware about all the rules and regulations.

‘I knew the moment after you entered the hotel for the first time, that I had to adopt you myself. You are the one that I need in my life. Only I have the right to claim you as my own. You are rightfully my baby daughter! And no one can say otherwise!’

Mia smiled as she placed Chloe back on to the mattress, she just had a few more things to do before deciding to head home herself.

Mia took out a pink onesie that was shaped like a bunny rabbit and held it in her hands, while looking down at the slumbering girl. Mia knew that she needed to restrict Chloe’s movements while she was gone. The mittens on the onesie would prevent Chloe from being able to properly pick anything up and the padded feeties on the onesie would prevent Chloe from doing any type of walking, let alone any running.

‘I don’t foresee her waking up anytime soon after taking that dose of sleeping powder. But just in case, this adorable outfit will keep my baby in check.’

Mia took her time getting Chloe’s arms and legs inside the onesie. She double checked to make sure that it fit her properly before zipping up the onesie on her back.  Mia took another moment to check the snaps on the lower half of the outfit, just to make sure they were all safely secured. The onesie appeared to be slightly baggy on Chloe’s body, but not enough to be an issue for Mia.  She knew that Chloe had no chance of taking it off by herself.

Mia took a moment to look at Chloe, seeing her soundly asleep without a bother in the world.

“Hmm…Something is missing…I KNOW!” Mia took hold of the pacifier that she threatened Chloe with earlier and gently snuck it into her mouth. After that, she pulled the hoodie over Chloe’s unresponsive head. The bunny ears almost made Mia squeal with sheer delight. 

‘This pacifier does have some very mild regression properties, but I don’t see it being an issue, in fact I expect it to be quite beneficial. Chloe will be easier to control while she is still able to move around on her own free will.

“Just perfect. She looks like a pink angelic bunny that has come down from the heavens.” Mia carefully picked Chloe up, wanting to hold her one more time before exiting the room. Mia took a second to glance at the front door, thinking that she could take Chloe downstairs and bring her through the front door without anyone noticing.

‘It’s too risky just yet. The emergency exits are not even an option as they all lead to the first floor as well. The ideal situation would be to convince Chloe to leave the hotel under her own volition. Also another important detail I almost forgot… It’s quite important…I’m still butt naked, haha.’

Mia slowly turned around and carefully put Chloe into her bed while slowly placing the covers over her body. Mia felt like a proud mother as she once again kissed Chloe on the cheek before getting herself dressed.

‘ There is no way I can let Victoria know about all of this. While I do consider her a friend, she is such a pain in the ass regarding the rules and regulations that are associated with Diamond Tours. She would most likely not approve of my…Methods.’

Mia grabbed her duffle bag after putting her shoes back on. As she headed towards the front door, Mia turned around for a second to look at her potential future baby girl. Mia didn't like seeing Chloe sleeping in something that wasn't a crib. It looked unnatural and unethical.

‘That reminds me, I should look for a specific type of nursery for my honey bunny in the next day or two. It won’t be long before she comes home with me.’

Mia exhaled as she noticed that the hallway was empty. It would be a tough time to explain as to why she was in a tourist's hotel room at this hour.  She then quickly walked towards the elevator door and pressed the button to open and then entered it.

As the elevator began to descend, Mia noticed that her breasts were leaking a bit. She quickly grabbed a tissue in her pocket to clean up the small mess before reaching the first floor.

‘If Chloe did actually drink my milk, she would have been mentally regressed into an infant. That would be such a lovely sight to see. I’ll make sure it becomes a reality after the whole adoption process is settled.’

After exiting the first floor, Mia looked around the hotel lobby and saw that there were only around a dozen people in the vicinity. It made her wonder if anyone on the floor would have actually paid attention or even tried to stop her if she brought Chloe along with her.

‘Security Cameras! I can’t forget about them. There would be enough proof to lock me away if an investigation was done.’

Mia kept her head down as she casually walked towards the entrance door of the hotel. She was ready to call it a night and make sure that she got herself up earlier than usual, starting tomorrow. 

“Mia! What are you still doing here at this hour?” Victoria asked as she walked towards her underling after exiting her office. Mia made sure to keep her back to Victoria, not wanting to show any odd behavior.

“Hey there Vicky! I was just about to leave. I….lost track of time while doing the laundry among a few other errands.” Mia slowly kept walking to the entrance as she wasn’t in the mood for small talk.

“Is that so…” I don’t remember you putting in your voluntary overtime on the spreadsheet today.” Victoria asked as she scanned Mia’s posture and expression.

“Sorry about that, hehe. I kinda forgot to do that. Can you please update it for me?  I would really appreciate it!” Mia asked as she slightly bowed before her friend and co-worker.

“Alright, just this once! But if this trend continues, I’ll be forced to write you up and perhaps follow through with some…  Serious consequences.” Mia was surprised to see how threatening Victoria’s expression was as she finished talking. It caused Mia to take a few steps back as she felt her heart racing by the second.

“I…I’ll be careful….Seeya!” Mia turned her attention to the entrance, not even wanting to look back or even attempt to hear another word from her friend. 

“Drive safe and be sure to follow the…Rules!…” Victoria was certain that Mia didn’t hear her response but she didn’t care. The small smile on Victoria’s face turned into a look of disappointment.

“Mia…You truly are a hard worker and I appreciate what you have done for the hotel…BUT! This side hobby of yours cannot go unnoticed. Actions like this always have consequences.“ Victoria decided to go back to her office to confirm her suspicions. 

Strange, I haven’t heard from Chloe yet. I don’t want to make assumptions yet, it’s still too early for that. But if I don’t hear from her tomorrow, then I’m going to get a bit worried. Worse case, I’ll contact Victoria and ask her what’s going on.’

Claire was relaxing in her hotel room while watching an amazonian basketball game and having a small glass of whiskey at the same time. A luxury that very few littles were able to attain.

‘I doubt Victoria would personally do anything herself. She mostly loves to tease our kind, but I’m not absolutely certain about the other employees.’  

Claire felt rather proud about herself about what she had accomplished. She had built a better rapport with Aisha and several of the higher ups in the company. She was also able to contact a specific amazon manager within the scheduling department. And because of that, she had a lead regarding Chloe’s sister, Tanya. 

‘There is a way to find out if Chloe’s sister is still in this city and whether or not she has been adopted. Once I tell Chloe how we can get the answer, I doubt she will take well to the solution. I certainly wouldn't. Also I cannot believe how strict Diamond Tours has become regarding the withholding of information on prior tourists. It wasn’t like that around a year ago.’

Claire began to yawn, she then looked outside her window to see that it was already dark out. She had stayed up longer than expected. Though she was doing it all for the sake of Chloe, waiting to hear back from her new friend.

“It will be a pain in the ass if she calls while I’m sleeping but I’ll try my best to answer.” 

Claire decided she was going to call it a night as soon as the basketball game ended on the TV. She took off her glasses and began to think about Chloe’s situation and how similar it was to an old friend she once knew. 

‘Am I being too overprotective of Chloe? She’s a young adult and I have only just met her…” 

Claire, being an only child, remembered when she was younger and how she always  desired to have a little brother or sister to look after and protect. In some ways, she felt obligated to Chloe, given what she was going through.

“I wonder if this feeling is similar to what the amazons have, with the exception of the whole screwy babying thing they love to do.” 

Claire turned off the television just as the basketball game was about to end, she knew that tomorrow was going to be a busy day and as much as she wanted to keep tabs on Chloe, she also needed to stay focused with her own job. She was going to be meeting with a member of the county government in the afternoon to discuss certain projects that were related to the tour program.

‘Chloe, I really hope that you are not acting out aggressively against the amazons. It’s what they want. It’s how they capture their prey. That reminds me, I really need to talk with her about all the laws in this dimension. I only explained some of them to her. It will help if an amazon tries to manipulate her using illegal means. 

Claire remembered how much of a tough time she had when she first started working in the amazon dimension and how close she came to being illegally adopted by not understanding all the laws herself. It forced Claire to do her own research to make sure that she wasn’t being taken advantage of. It’s how she had survived for this long.  Many amazons knew that portal littles assumed that the laws of their dimension were similar to the ones in the amazonian world. When in actuality, it was far different and that mistake could eventually cost them their independence. 

‘If Chloe unfortunately ends up being adopted, I guess I could still visit her and possibly give her an update on her sister. But that will be as far as I go. I’ve visited so many portal littles that end up being adopted. Most of them pleaded for a solution to escape their infantile lifestyle but it’s nearly impossible to do. Once a portal little is legally adopted, their fate is basically sealed. The only bright side is that after a few months, their mental state will eventually regress and then they won’t even have a care in the world.'

Claire shuttered at the thought. She knew that there were only a handful of portal littles like her that knew how the system worked and would continue to use it for their own personal advantage.

“Good morning Mia, you are early today, did you trade shifts with someone?” An employee at the front desk asked the eagerly excited amazonian as she walked through the front entrance of the hotel and continued onwards to the elevator. She didn’t want to waste any time and go see her self-proclaimed baby girl.

“I…I did, I already clocked in and will probably even put in some overtime while I’m at it!” Mia kept her attention on the elevator and quickly entered it after it opened. Unbeknownst to her, Victoria was inside her office while watching  through one of the elevator's security cameras. She took a sip of her coffee while keeping an eye on the camera. She then took a look at the data log for that contained all the employees hours of work. She wasn’t pleased by what she was seeing.

“Lying is one thing, but manipulating your paycheck while doing something against the hotel’s regulations is always going to be frowned upon Mia.” Victoria knew what she had to do as she began to fill out some paperwork on the computer. As the head supervisor for the hotel, she had a responsibility to keep the reputation of Diamond Tours intact. She couldn’t play favorites when it came to the tourists.  

'I’ll have a lot of work on my hands after today's tour is over. Perhaps I’ll speak to Chloe once we reach our destination for today’s attraction.’

While Victoria was the head supervisor, she was also the current tour guide. So she also had to stay focused with her tour group and make sure that they were being treated fairly and protected, unless they did something against the regulations, then they would be open for adoption. No matter what, none of the tourists could be sent to an orphanage or etiquette school unless they did something too extreme. Also depending on their tier status, they would be given some leverages that other tourists were not. The tourists with gold and diamond Tier tickets always had a priority above the ones with the silver and bronze tier. But if there was an employee that was causing an issue, it always had to be dealt with as soon as possible. 

‘Poor Chloe, she has to put up with so much. It’s a pity that Mia can’t control her maternal instincts. If she only waited for Chloe to cause a mistake of her own doing, then this would be a different story. Now I will be forced to take action at some point. Did Mia really believe that she was going to get away with this?  Maybe five years ago when the rules more relaxed. Either way, such a pain.'

As the sun began to rise, Chloe was still asleep in her bed and had not woken up once since she was bottle fed the prior night. She turned over to her side which caused the pacifier that was in her mouth to fall out and lay right beside her. Chloe couldn't close her legs all the way due to the thickness of the pull-up she was wearing.

‘If I play my cards right, perhaps I could bring Chloe home with me by the end of the day.’

Mia exited the elevator as she entered the floor where all the tourists were currently staying at. But she had no interest in any of them except one. And she was on her way to see that very person.

Mia was humming a song to herself as she grabbed her employee key card and scanned it on the hotel door, allowing herself to enter Chloe’s room. Mia quietly entered and closed the door quietly. She looked around the room to see if anything was not in its proper place, just in case Chloe had somehow managed to wake up after she left last night. Mia was pleased when she walked over to the bed and saw that Chloe was still asleep and the only thing that had changed from last night was that she was now sleeping on her side and her pacifier had fallen out of her mouth.

‘Awe, my baby girl looks so innocent and precious! I can just picture her inside a crib while in my house. If everything goes according to plan, I should have the spare room turned into a  fully decorated nursery by Wednesday. Though if I bring her home before it’s finished, I’ll be fine with that, hehe.'

Mia looked over at the clock and saw that she had at least an hour left before Chloe was supposed to wake up and get ready for her daily tour trip. 

'I would love to keep Chloe inside the hotel for another day but that might raise some questions with Victoria. She very well knows that I have a personal interest in Chloe. I don’t want to push my luck. If only she wasn’t such a tight ass on the rules. I would have already adopted Chloe by now!’ 

Mia put down her luggage bag and then began to double check the items inside. 

‘If I can’t have Chloe all to myself for the whole day, then I’m going to make sure that I’m constantly on her mind. Today I'll step things up a notch.  It won’t be long before she gives up this foolish adult life she believes in.  If I could convince her that being my baby is best for her, that would truly be ideal. Unfortunately, nothing is ever that simple. Thankfully I brought some items to help improve on that!’

Mia spent the next minute looking at Chloe sleep. She felt slightly guilty having to wake her, but it was for the greater good.

‘I think it’s time to wake up my baby. I wonder if she used her pull-up?’ Mia decided to not waste any time and quickly removed the bed sheets off, revealing Chloe in just her bunny rabbit onesie. Mia could see that Chloe was slowly waking up, she couldn't wait to see the girl’s reaction to what she was now wearing.

“Huh?...” Chloe began to rub her eyes but quickly noticed that her hands were covered in some sort of soft fuzzy material. She then tried to remove the bed sheets but soon realized that there was nothing there. 

“Wha…!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!” Chloe quickly sat up as she looked over her herself in a onesie. She noticed that even her feet were covered as she tried to wiggle her toes. But it didn’t take long for her to realize that she was wearing a pull-up. She placed her left hand on her privates and squeezed it to confirm her suspicions. She eventually realized that she wasn't alone as she turned her head to see Mia glaring down at her.

“How’s my honey bunny this morning? In case you haven’t already realized, I dressed you in an adorable onesie, last night. Ironically it’s in the shape of a bunny.” Mia pulled on one of the ears to get Chloe’s full attention. 

“Holy shit…This wasn’t a nightmare…It’s seriously real!” Chloe couldn’t help but speak out her true feelings. She was still kind of delirious after waking up.

“It’s very much real, my baby girl. And I’ll never allow such vulgar language around me, understand!” Mia sat down on the bed and quickly pulled Chloe over her knee and began to spank her ten times. Mia knew the pull-up would help keep the physical damage to a minimum, but she wanted to inflict more of a mental type of damage. It was important to keep Chloe on a tight leash.

'Why? Why is this happening? God damn it!'

Chloe winced as she felt Mia slam her hand right into her padded rear-end. Tears were already coming down her eyes.

“STOP! PLEASE! I’ll...Cooperate…” Chloe was breathing heavily after the tenth spanking was administered. And while she didn't feel much in the way of pain, her emotions were out of control.

“Repeat that sentence but with mommy at the end, understand? Or should we continue with the spankings?” Mia said as she raised her hand in the air while still holding Chloe in her lap.

“Alright! Alright!...I’ll cooperate…Mo…Mommy.” Chloe hated herself. She had never felt so weak in her entire life. It didn’t help that she was legitimately afraid of Mia. Her physical presence could snap her small body into pieces if she wished. 

“That’s much better! While I'm only your temporary mommy, we still need to lay down the groundwork for our short-term relationship.” Mia knew that was not entirely true. She planned on making sure that she was Chloe's permanent care-giver after she felt that Chloe was ready to be adopted.

‘At this rate, I’ll never be able to contact Claire, let alone help my sister...Damn it!’

Chloe was forcefully placed into a firm hug as Mia gently patted her butt. Mia didn’t want to be so aggressive but it was important to keep Chloe from doing anything unnecessary. Mia already  knew that she was already on thin ice due to her actions. And she understood that backing out now was not possible.

“Alright honey bunny, before I get you changed and fed, I really want to take a picture of you in your adorable outfit. Can you please stay on all fours while I capture this special moment?” Mia asked as she took out her phone and prepared to take the picture.

“Whatever…” Chloe said in a frustrated tone as she stayed on her knees while keeping her hands on the mattress.  She looked back at the poufy tail at her rear end and made her want to vomit.

“What did you say, CHLOE!?” Mia’s tone put a shiver down Chloe’s spine. It was even more terrifying that she actually used her name instead of the nickname she was given.

“I'm so sorry!...Mommy!…” Chloe blushed immensely after she apologized right away. Chloe felt a mixture of confusion and fear as to why she called Mia that. 

‘Chloe called me mommy on her own accord. Good, I’m making some excellent progress.’ 

After taking the picture, Mia decided to show Chloe a photo of herself and see how she would react. Chloe’s eyes widened before turning her direction away from the picture. While she said nothing, Mia knew that the photo had affected her self-esteem.

‘That isn’t me, that cannot be me!...And yet it is!’

Chloe turned her attention to the amazon as Mia grabbed hold of the pacifier that was laying on the bed. 

“Now open wide for mommy, okay honey bunny!” Mia held the pacifier right near the girl’s mouth. Chloe really wanted to object but right now she felt the strange urge to obey. She winced as she slowly opened her mouth and allowed the rubber soother to go in.

“Now I know how much you like your binky, so I’ll let you suckle on it for a bit while I get you all prepped for the day.” Chloe just stood there and didn’t move an inch, disgusted with herself. There was nothing she could do except suck on the soother and wait to be changed. 

'Why did I have to fall asleep last night? Now I can't contact Claire. Must I continue to be subjugated to this?'

Mia noticed the tears in Chloe's eyes and while she did feel somewhat guilty for making her feel miserable, Mia knew it was for her own good. Once she was broken down, she could rebuild Chloe into her ideal baby daughter.

“Awe, honey bunny, it will be alright, if you went poopy, I’ll get you changed in just a moment.” Mia placed a changing mat on the bed and then gently placed Chloe over it. 

‘So fucking embarrassing. Does she really believe that I would defecate myself? Wait!…What should I do if she forces me to shit myself? Should I try to run or fight?...Damn it! There is nowhere to go. I’m sure I would end up being adopted no matter what happens…I’m screwed…Truly screwed.’

Mia removed the snaps from Chloe’s onesie and then checked the status of her pull-up. While she could easily tell that the pull-up had not been used, Mia was still disappointed by the expected result. Whenever a portal little has an unexpected accident, it usually left them feeling quite vulnerable. 

“Such a good girl, yes you are, honey bunny! You kept your big girl underwear all dry. I guess diapers are not on the menu today. Does my whittle one need to use the potty? Keep in mind that this is the only time I’m going to ask. After I change you, there will be no more potty breaks.” Mia asked as she sat Chloe up and began to remove the onesie by unzipping the back of it.

Chloe didn’t want to respond but she could feel the urgent need to relieve herself. And it was an opportunity she wasn’t expecting. Chloe nodded her head as her onesie was removed, leaving the girl in just her pull-ups.

“Okey dokey!” Mia pulled Chloe off of the bed so she was now standing on her feet. She then pulled down her pull-ups and took them off of the defeated girl. Chloe didn't even tried to hide her shame. She just stood still while her head was down.

“Alrighty! Let’s get you to the potty before you have an accident on the floor!” Mia picked Chloe up and put the girl over her shoulder. 

‘Do I really need to keep putting up with this? If I’m wrong, I could be sent to that weird ass school that Mia talked about…But how is it so different from what’s happening right now?’

Chloe was conflicted if she should try to defend herself. Fear of the unknown was holding her back, as was the very real possibility of being injured by Mia. And while Mia didn’t seem to be intent on causing any type of physical injury, Chloe knew that it would be quite simple for someone like her stature.

After gently putting Chloe on the toilet seat, Mia could see that there was no more fight in her eyes. Chloe was only sucking on the pacifier quietly. 

“Now you go ahead and do your business while your mommy informs Victoria and the other employees about how well behaved you are.” Mia pretended that she was texting her co-workers so she could keep up the mirage that everything was still legal and normal. Mia decided to check her email on her phone while keeping a close eye on Chloe.

‘This bitch is seriously going to watch me urinate…Whatever…I don’t care anymore! I’ve already been subjected to nearly every humiliating act!’ 

Chloe silently whimpered through the pacifier as she did her business. Mia smiled as she heard the obvious noises coming from inside the toilet. Mia watched for the next minute until she was certain that Chloe had finished. 

“All done? In that case, let’s get you back on the changing mat and get you ready for the new day!” Mia picked Chloe backup and placed the girl right over her shoulder again. Chloe just silently suckled on the pacifier as she watched the rest of her dignity being stripped away.

“Unfortunately, I forgot to retrieve your panties from the laundry room, so we will have to stick with pull-ups for today.” Chloe wasn’t surprised by Mia’s response as she was  lowered onto the changing mat. She then grabbed a couple wet-wipes from her duffle bag. 

“I keep forgetting to bring the proper items to remove that nasty pubic hair of yours. I’ll have to put that on my list of things to buy later today.” Mia said as she lifted both of Chloe’s ankles in the air with her right hand. Chloe winced as she felt the cold wet-wipes against her more sensitive areas. It caused her to suckle faster on the pacifier which put a smile on the amazonians face. 

‘If Claire doesn’t have a way to save me, I’ll be left with no choice but to run. I don’t know where I could go, but I can’t just stay here and let this crap continue.’

Chloe cringed as she felt the bitter coldness of the wipes being used to clean every crevice of her rear-end. 

“I think I got everything in your whittle tushy, hehe. Since you will be walking around a lot more today, it’s best that I use this so, to prevent any type of rash.” After throwing the wipes away, Mia grabbed a canister of baby powder from her duffle bag. Chloe’s eyes widened as she saw the item in Mia’s hand.

“PLEASE! Don’t use that!” Chloe quickly realized that only muffling noises were coming out of her mouth due to the pacifier. She just wanted this to end and have the amazon disappear from her sight.

“That’s right honey bunny. This stuff will keep your skin smooth like a baby!” Mia said as she lifted Chloe’s ankles in the air yet again. Chloe could only look up at the ceiling as she felt the powder being sprinkled all over her lower half. The smell was quite strong which only made Chloe feel even more miserable. 

After finishing, Mia grabbed another similar pull-up that Chloe wore the night before. She really wanted to put Chloe in a diaper, but she knew that she would have absolutely no chance walking in something so thick. Victoria would definitely be asking questions and she wanted to avoid that for now.

“Okay honey bunny, we are almost finished. You can go ahead and sit up. I have your cute pull-ups all ready for you!” Mia held the slightly padded undergarments open with her two hands, as she waited for Chloe to willingly step into them.

'Just great, now I get to walk around in these horrid things all day.'

As Chloe slowly moved herself off of the mattress, Mia paid close attention to see if there was any sign of resistance. Besides the obvious look of disappointment, Chloe didn't try anything as she lifted her right leg and casually put her right foot through the leg hole of the pull-up. Mia smiled as Chloe then put her left foot through the other leg hole. Mia then took over as she pulled the undergarment right up to Chloe’s waist. 

‘Somehow these feel even thicker than last night, Jesus!'

“Okay honey bunny, can you sit back down, while I put your socks on.” Mia asked as Chloe quietly obeyed and sat right back on the bed while her head was lowered, looking at the carpet flooring. 

“After leaving the hotel yesterday, I went to the local clothing store and picked out a few neat outfits for you to wear. I’m sure that you will love what I bought you!” Chloe watched in silence as Mia held out her left leg and began to put a frilly looking white sock on her left foot that went up to her thighs. She then did the same with her right leg.

‘So this is what it’s come too…I’m going to go outside while looking like a damn child. I wouldn't be surprised if Victoria requested Mia to do this. God damn, I'm so fucked.'

“Now I need you to raise your hands in the air…Good girl!” Mia was pleased as Chloe raised her hands up so she could put her into a one piece dress.

‘There were other outfits that were far more adorable, but I need Chloe to look somewhat like an adult for the time being. I can’t have her wearing a short dress that would show off her pull-up to the general public. I’m making a gamble by doing this as well. Though I don’t think Victoria will personally mind. However if Victoria doesn’t keep my baby girl safe and Chloe ends up being adopted by some unworthy asshole. I will kill her!’ 

Mia looked rather serious as she double checked the dress, making sure that it wasn’t too tight on Chloe’s body. She took a sigh of relief that the dress was down to her knees, as it easily covered the view of the pull-up. Finally Mia pulled out a blue bow hair clip and attached it to the top of Chloe’s hair.

“Come honey bunny, let’s take a look at your new self, in the mirror.” Mia carried Chloe back to the bathroom so she could get a glimpse of her new outfit.

'WHAT THE HELL…DEAR GOD!...!!!’

'At first, Chloe didn’t know what she was looking at while in front of the mirror. It appeared like she was staring at a child that just barely graduated from diapers. She had on a dark blue dress that thankfully covered her lower half and she was also wearing what appeared to be a simple white shirt underneath the dress. She looked like something that came out of the seventies era for a child’s kindergarten class.

Chloe hid her displeasure on Mia’s shoulder, she didn’t want to believe that this was her.

“It’s okay honey bunny. You don't look scary, in fact you look absolutely adorable.” Mia carried Chloe back to her bed and took a seat on it, herself.

Chloe noticed that she was suckling on the pacifier very hard, she quickly stopped as she realized her horrifying mistake.

'What the heck? I keep forgetting that I'm sucking on this damn thing! What's wrong with me?'

“Now how about we get some yummy yummies in your tummy!” Mia grabbed a baby bottle out of the duffle bag and then put Chloe into a cradling position. Chloe noticed that the liquid in the bottle was bright green, she had absolutely no idea of what she was about to be nursed with.

“Now honey bunny, if you decide to talk back, I’ll be forced to breastfeed you and then have to send you to an etiquette school.  And while we both know that is illegal, I have Victoria watching my back, so the rules can be swayed a bit. So I need you to be on your best behavior, understand?” Mia could see that her threat had easily shook Chloe to her very core. 

Chloe could only nod her head ever so slightly as the pacifier was removed from her mouth. She said nothing and most importantly, do nothing as the rubber nipple was slowly forced into her mouth.

‘Damn it!’ Chloe was also trying to figure out why she felt so scared. The feeling felt several times stronger than what she had to go through with yesterday. 

“This is a very special formula.  It has all the nutrients that your whittle body needs.” Mia had found the perfect formula to give to Chloe. There were many kinds that could easily mentally regress her or even weaken her muscles, but she found one at the grocery store that could potentially make her even more docile while keeping her mental state as it was.  It was exactly what she was needing in order to properly move forward with her objective.

Chloe kept her eyes closed as she was forced to suck on the bottle, she couldn’t tell what flavor she was drinking. The closest thing she could think of was a lemony type of flavor.

“Now I need you to finish the whole bottle for me. It's very important to keep your body hydrated for the rest of the day, just in case you don’t have anything else to drink.” As Mia pressed on the front of Chloe’s pull-up, she was looking forward to the day when Chloe would start using them. 

‘I have to make sure this is the last time I have to go through this. Otherwise I will lose it!’ 

Chloe didn't seem to be having much trouble with the bottle, compared to yesterday, she was still upset that she was forced to drink from it again.

Around ten minutes later, Mia was pleased that the bottle was almost empty. It would take a while for the effects to kick in, but the thought of Chloe being even more docile was very intriguing. 

“That’s right, finish it all up! That’s my baby girl!.” Mia was brushing Chloe’s hair while she finished off the entire bottle. Mia then took the empty bottle and threw it into her duffle bag. Chloe moved her head to the side, not wanting to look up at the tyrannical amazon.

“I have one more gift to give to you before you head downstairs with your tour group.” Mia said as she placed Chloe back over her shoulder and began to pat her back several times.

‘Is the gift, your own suicide?’

Chloe was wondering what Mia was trying to do, until she unexpectedly burped very loudly. The sound almost echoed throughout the room, Chloe’s face was beat red from what she had just done.

“Mommy wants you to be safe so I purchased a bunny rabbit necklace for you. It’s supposed to be a good luck charm that protects its wearer from any bad luck. ” Mia grabbed a tissue and cleaned up some of the formula that was dripping near Chloe’s lips before putting the necklace over her head. It had the picture of a cartoon bunny wearing a onesie while hugging it's mommy bunny. 

“I was too focused on getting these specific items that I ended up forgetting to buy you some proper shoes to go with your clothing, so we'll just have to stay with the ones that you have been using. I’ll be sure to put that on the list for for things to buy later today.” Chloe knew that the tour trip was critical. She didn't want to spend another day playing acting as a pseudo baby for the amazon. If she didn't get an answer from Claire, she would take her chances and ask the front desk to do something about Mia. Even if it caused her to go to a etiquette school, she would have at least tried. 

“Before I let you go downstairs, can you please give your mommy a hug and kiss. I would really appreciate it.” Mia said as she stood on one knee and held her arms out in the open. Chloe didn’t move as she was still coming to grips with what she was wearing.

“CHLOE!” Hearing Mia speak her name in such a harsh tone scared the hell out of the girl. It was like her words held incredible weight behind them. Chloe felt odd as her body began to move on its own and walk right over to the amazon. 

“So…Sorry…Mo…Mommy.” Chloe didn’t know why she said that, it wasn’t like she was forced to call Mia that as she gently kissed the amazon on her cheek. Chloe then looked at her hands and was wondering if she was truly in control of her own body. Even her mouth seemed to be acting on it's own.

‘Perhaps the formula is already taking effect. This is excellent. I’m very positive I could convince Chloe to leave the hotel by the end of the day. The effects should be even stronger by then.'

As Mia escorted Chloe to the front door. She wanted to try one more test. 

“Before I let you go honey bunny, can you please lift your dress for me?” 

“Huh…But…Why?” Chloe asked.

“Chloe!” Mia said with a sharp smile on her face. The way Mia said her name, caused Chloe to immediately lift her dress to show the amazon her pull-up

‘What’s wrong with me? Am I doing this? Is this out of pure fear?’ Chloe kept wondering why her body was reacting so fast to Mia’s request. While she was afraid of the amazon, something felt off about all of this.

“Remember to ask Victoria to use the toilet like a big girl. Once you come back to your room and if I find out that you have had an accident, mommy will be forced to put you in a diaper.” 

“NO! I’m a big girl, mommy!” Chloe placed both of her hands on her mouth. Horrified by what she had just said out loud. Even Mia was slightly surprised by the response. But it was a welcome one.

Chloe looked like a part of herself had died after spending the next minute staring at her hands in disbelief. 

“Okay honey bunny, you should get going. Based on the time, your tour group will be leaving soon. Have a pleasant trip!” Mia said as she opened the door to allow the distraught girl through. 

Mia took a quick look around the hallway and noticed that it was empty, so she decided to say one more goodbye to her baby girl before entering the hallway. 

'What the hell is wrong with me!? I understand that I need to act obedient to avoid any further conflict but there is no reason for me to talk like that. Did that mo...Damn it!..Giant!? She must have…!!!' 

Chloe was interrupted from her train of thought as Mia picked her up and carried her over to the elevator. 

“Sorry honey bunny, I couldn’t help myself. I just wanted to get one final hug and kiss in before letting you go.’ Mia pressed the elevator button while kneeling down on one knee. 

“Ugh…Thanks, I’ll be good. Mo...” Chloe stopped speaking as she was about to blurt out the one word she didn’t want to say. Mia noticed but decided to let it go. She then hugged and kissed Chloe on the cheek as the elevator door opened. 

“Now you be good and make sure to follow your tour group at all times! I’ll be here when you get back! I love you so much, honey bunny!” Mia was hoping for a response as the elevator door closed. Chloe looked distraught as finally had some alone time for herself.

“Hmm…Just to be safe, I should probably buy a pacifier that has stronger regression properties on it. Even if she becomes more docile, it may not be enough to convince Chloe to leave the hotel. If I were tinker with her motor functions, that could work. But I can't have her becoming completely regressed, not just yet.  I'll find out after she comes back from her trip and assess everything by then."

Mia looked at her watch and noticed that she was going to be late if she didn’t get officially signed with her job. She pressed the elevator to go up a few floors. As much as she wanted to keep tabs on Chloe, Mia knew that she had to also stay focused on her job as well. 

‘Something is seriously wrong with me! Is it possible that the juice she just gave me is making me act all weird like? It's probably similar to that cursed channel I watched the other day. I was so out of it, that I pissed myself. And now, that's why I'm in this whole dumb dummy situation...!'

Chloe stopped for a moment after exiting the elevator. Embarrassed for thinking of such a juvenile word in her head. She sighed while walking over to see her tour group was already together near the entrance. Victoria was having a group meeting with them, most likely discussing the current plans for the day. 

Chloe spent a few minutes behind everyone as they were have a group session while discussing the upcoming sights.

“Hello there Chloe, I’m so glad you could make it and…Oh…” Victoria stopped speaking for a moment as she took a look at what Chloe was wearing. The dark blue one piece dress and bow on the top of her head was very much evident. Some of the other tourists took a glance at her as well. A few of them seem to be snickering to themselves as Chloe kept her head down, not wanting to see any of their reactions. She obviously knew that she was dressed far differently than the rest of the group.

“Anyhow, I’m so glad you could join us today. Yesterday you were the only no show, today we have two tourists in our group that will not be joining us. Anyhow, does anyone have any questions before we head off?” Victoria began to answer a few questions from the tourists while waiting for the bus. Chloe honestly wasn't in the mood for going on this trip, but she knew if she stayed in the hotel, Mia would continue to have her way with her. And that was something she wanted to avoid.

Roughly fifteen minutes later, Victoria got a notice on her phone that the tour bus had arrived and thus all the tourists began to exit the hotel on her signal. Victoria decided to stay with Chloe as she was the last one to leave the hotel.

“It’s not often that I get to see any of our tourists dress so…Delicately. Is there a reason why, Chloe?" Victoria asked as she followed right beside the smaller girl. Victoria already knew what was going on, but she still wanted to hear it from Chloe’s mouth.

“It’s…It’s nothing. I just…Like wearing dresses.” Chloe’s tone of voice was lacking in any emotion. Right now she just wanted to get on the bus and clear her head.

“I see. If you ever feel like you are being threatened by anyone, we at Diamond tours take such actions very seriously. So don’t be afraid of letting us know. Keep in mind that you haven’t done anything against the rules and regulations.” Victoria's words immediately gave Chloe some hope, but then she realized who she was dealing with.

‘Is this a trick from Victoria? I know she is working with that Mia bitch. If I speak up, will she notify Mia and then will I be completely screwed?’

Chloe would have preferred to trust Victoria but she wasn’t willing to gamble on it just yet. She still had Claire to clear up any confusion.

“Okay little lady, I’ll need to see your tier ticket to let you on the bus.” The bus driver said as he looked down at Chloe just as she was going up the steps. 

“Oh ya my ticket, let me just..!!!” Chloe froze in shock. Not only had she left her silver tier ticket pass in the hotel room, she had also left her cell phone and her wallet as well. She had no form of identification on her person. 

‘OH FUCK…NO NO NO!’

Chloe began to panic as she realized her horrible error.

'I’m outside the hotel, with nothing on me…Except this shitty dress and pull-up…No no no! I don’t want to be adopted!’

Victoria could see that Chloe was shaking and seemed to be on the verge of tears. At that moment, she decided to intervene. 

“It’s okay Casey, she is a legitimate tourist. I can vouch for her.” Victoria said as she patted Chloe’s butt, telling her to keep moving forward.

“Well if you say so, Victoria. You are the boss!” The bus driver closed the door after the two of them entered. Victoria then put her hands on Chloe’s shoulders.

“It’s going to be alright. Just stick with me and nothing bad will happen to you.” Victoria took hold of Chloe’s hand and had her sit down right next to her, near the front of the bus.

“...Thanks…” Chloe wanted to die. She had been so distracted by Mia that she forgot to bring anything along. Not only that, she had no way of contacting Claire. And even if she had her phone, it wouldn't work in this dimension. Chloe had never felt so lost and afraid. She didn't want to go back to the hotel to play baby again after the day was over.

“Just a moment. I need to buckle you in. These seats up front are specifically made for amazons. So I need to make sure you don’t fall out.” Victoria pulled a lever under Chloe’s seat which turned her oversized chair into a booster seat which locked Chloe into place. 

“Ugh…Victoria is this really necessary?” Chloe noticed that her legs were slightly elevated which caused her dress to ride up her waist, exposing her pull-ups for anyone to see if they walked by.

“It’s okay. Safety is most important. Don’t be ashamed of what you are wearing. It doesn’t define you.” Victoria gently placed her hand on Chloe’s shoulder. And for some strange reason, Chloe felt at ease by her kind words.

'That Mia. Not only did she illegally put Chloe in a pull-up but she even forgot to give the poor girl her credentials for the tour. Under normal circumstances she would not be allowed on the bus. However this is a special circumstance that I’ll need to personally take action on.’

Victoria sighed as she patted Chloe on her back. While she enjoyed teasing portal littles, she still respected her job title and would make sure that they were protected as long as they followed the guidelines.

‘This is the worst. I’m so pathetic. How did it come to this?’

Chloe felt naked even though she was fully clothed. Her confidence was at an all time low. 

“Chloe, I have a request.” Victoria said as she got Chloe’s attention.

“What is it?” Chloe asked.

“For the remainder of today's tour and for your own personal safety, I would like you to keep holding my hand. Is that alright?” Victoria requested. 

“Why…I’m a…Big…girl.” Chloe took a deep breath as she kept herself from crying. She hated the way she responded, it didn’t sound right. Her verbiage sounded like an actual child. 

“I know that you are, but your mindset is…A bit hazy right now. I can assure you that by tomorrow, you will feel like your usual self again.” Victoria said as she offered her hand to Chloe. 

Chloe looked at the abnormally large hand of Victoria’s. She didn't understand as to why she sounded so reassuring  but she decided to put her faith in her despite what her previous assumptions about her.

“Okay…I’ll trust you!” Chloe said as she grabbed hold of Victoria’s hand. 

Victoria smiled and then took out her phone with her spare hand. She decided to play a mobile game until the group reached their destination. 

‘For today only, I’ll be acting as both Tour guide and babysitter. This should be quite interesting.’

• Like 10
  • crono changed the title to Entering the Lions Den: Chapter 5

My absolute favorite. The romper with booties and mittens and a bunny hood.

I say it again and again if you would make contracts with the Amazons and you could be sure that they stick to it I would do it.

I'd probably end up looking even younger than when I left and like a girl with a big bank account.

But unfortunately you can't trust the Amazons.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Mia is in for some trouble. 

Most definitely! lol

12 hours ago, Codman27 said:

Amazing job can't wait for chapter 6. Can't wait to See how the tour goes. 

It won't be normal, that's for sure!

17 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I say it again and again if you would make contracts with the Amazons and you could be sure that they stick to it I would do it.

I'd probably end up looking even younger than when I left and like a girl with a big bank account.

It's like alot of contracts. there is so many little finer details that you need to read, otherwise you could end up in the shitter. or this case, be sitting in your own.

23 hours ago, Guilend said:

I loved it. I can’t wait to see what happens to that big meanie. 

actions always have consequences. Look forward to it!

On 6/12/2022 at 11:51 PM, Panther Cub said:

YAY! The new chapter was excellent! Keep up the great work!

Thanks!

I hope Victoria finds out what Mia is doing to Chole b4 its to late and trys to help her. and I know that it is gonna be the longest longshot ever for Victoria to do that but there should be a little bit of redemption for Victoria.

• Like 1
On 6/14/2022 at 10:10 AM, Princessamaryllis said:

Oh no Chole is partially regressed and forming an emotional attachment to Victoria. Look like she will be self regressing soon. On the bright side at least she has been to the hotels daycare before.

Nice catch on the mental regression. It's going to be pivotal to the narrative of the story 

On 6/13/2022 at 9:31 AM, Moon3ye said:

I personally think that Victoria is one of those trustworthy deal making amazons otherwise she would just report Mia and adopt little Chloe.

I'm going to try and keep the chapters shorter, less stressful for reviewing and quicker to turnout.

As always, I enjoy any type of response, and thanks for liking!

Chapter 6

Claire was walking around a well-renowned restaurant, she was currently looking for someone she had an appointment with. She knew it was best to ignore any of the amazonians that were glancing over at her while they were sitting at their tables or booths. And if someone had tried to claim her, she would just pull out her Diamond-tier ticket, which was her bullet-proof method to avoid adoption while outside her hotel/work headquarters. Almost every amazonian citizen knew about the laws that forbid them from adopting someone with such credentials and also the strict penalties for the ones that disobeyed.

‘AH! There he is!’ 

Chloe noticed a slightly larger than normal amazonian male waving to her at one of the corner booths. She knew that was the person she had planned to meet up with.

“It’s a pleasure that you could make it Claire. I’ve heard so much about you and what you have accomplished for Onyx Logistics.”  An amazon with a well trimmed beard knelt down to shake the delicate hand of Claire’s before the smaller girl was helped into a high chair by a nearby waitress. Claire knew the drill, while she didn’t enjoy having to sit in a high chair, it was the only option for any type of littles in the city. Unless they were visiting any of the rare little friendly shops that were only available for tourists. 

“For today’s lunch menu, our main special is our chicken dumpling soup. Would you be interested sir?” The waitress asked as she awaited for an answer from the male amazon.

“No thanks, I’ll just have the classic bacon cheeseburger and sparkling water.” The male amazon stated as he handed his menu right back to the waitress.

“Fine choice, now as for your baby daughter, we have a wide variety of formulas for her to nurse on. I particularly like the one called Diamond Dust, it supposed to have a pleasant after taste that keeps your baby’s mood constantly happy while also providing the necessary nutrients that someone of her height requires.” Claire sighed as she awaited to respond. She absolutely loathed how she was being ignored, as if she could not speak for herself. But she knew that nothing ill would happen to her due to the reputation of the amazon that she was meeting with.

“What would you like Claire? You can have whatever you feel like, it’s all on my tab!” The amazon said as he looked up at the waitress to see her startled reaction.

“Thank you Daniel, you are quite considerate. Now as for me, I’ll just have the black coffee and ham and cheese biscuit.” Claire enjoyed seeing how appalled the waitress was, as if she had just murdered someone.

“I…I see…In that case, I’ll be back with your meals in just a short moment!” The waitress put on a forced smile as she left. Chloe knew that the waitress wasn’t used to seeing a little given such freedoms. She didn’t blame her, only a handful of portal littles were allowed to walk around the city as equals to the amazonians. 

“Thanks for inviting me and also paying for my cab fare. It’s not easy to get around the city, given what I am, after all.” Claire smiled as she took a sip of the glass of water on her table. While her movement was limited in the high chair, she didn’t have much trouble grabbing it. 

“No problem, it’s the least I could do. Also, are you sure that you only want coffee and a biscuit? That’s not much of a meal.” Daniel asked. 

“You are forgetting that the portions that your kind serve are far more than what we portal littles are normally used too.” Claire replied.

“Hehe. That is true. I keep forgetting just how different we actually are.” Daniel took a sip of his glass of water before continuing. 

“I understand that you personally requested this meeting because you had something important to discuss regarding the different tourism options?” Daniel asked. 

“That is correct. There is also something else I wished to discuss, but I know that business comes first so we can discuss that before going on to more personal matters.” 

“I honestly don’t mind if you want to discuss personal matters first. Portal littles such as yourself have such a rough time trying to maintain your adulthood. Barely seven percent of your people successfully last over two years in our dimension before they end up being adopted. You are a rare example of someone that knows how to play the game.”  Daniel said as he took out a notepad and was prepared to write down some info, just in case he needed it for later.

“It’s an honor to hear that from someone that works with the county government. Your influence has helped our company prosper and properly assimilate with Diamond Tours on a business standpoint. The act has led to a drastic increase in tourism activity.” Claire knew that she needed to be as polite as possible, she was speaking with someone of great authority in the city. And  it was someone that could be the greatest of an ally or the worst of an enemy. 

“It’s all good. No need to be so humble, I know that you are not just here to sing praises about me. I know that we have met before, but this is the first time that we have actually had the chance to have a face to face chat. So what can I do for you?” Daniel asked.

“I know that the city has been coming out with other alternatives for portal littles to visit this city besides the standard tourism methods. Such as the newly formed scholarship program where portal littles can have their schooling paid in full if they spend two years living with an appointed amazonian family or the consultant position where portal littles can work with certain amazonians for a limited time frame. By the way, how have they been working out?” Claire asked

“Do you really want to know?” Daniel smirked. Claire nodded her head, she figured that she already knew the answer but she still wanted to verbally hear it.

“These programs have been nothing but spectacular. So many success stories have been brought to my attention during the quarterly reports."

“Success for the amazons or the portal littles?” Claire asked with a smirk of her own.

“Heh. It’s been a success on both ends. Though one side is more favorable than the other.”

“How much so?” Claire asked.

“Eighty percent of the amazonians eventually legally adopt the portal littles before the contract actually ends. Most of the portal littles grow accustomed to this way of living and usually end up becoming too afraid to go back to their old lives. So they decide to spend the rest of their lives in our fine city” 

“I figured so. While the program seems good for portal littles at first, they fail to realize how they are slowly assimilating into this dimension’s culture. Before they know it, they have lost the ability to be independent and thus they end up choosing to stay and live within their comfort zone.” Claire could see that she was correct based on Daniel’s expression. 

“You are very wise for a portal little, I definitely like you! You are correct, as you are well aware, portal littles such as yourself are widely sought after and are always in demand for adoption. We are always trying figure out new ways to lure more portal littles to visit our dimension and perhaps convince them that they may prefer living a more…Carefree life after understanding how everything works. ” Daniel said.

“It’s definitely a sneaky way to have them give up their adult life. But it sure beats the alternative.” Claire stated.

“Exactly. We completely condone the use of forcing portal littles to be adopted against their will. While the tourism rules are still in place to do so, under certain circumstances, we are trying to be more progressive in our approach as time goes by.” 

“How about the rugrats rental program? Is that still going on?” Claire asked.

“It certainly is. Though there has been talk about altering it or just completely disbanding it altogether. It’s nowhere as popular as the scholarship program."

“That’s good to hear. I understand that your wife is considering adopting a portal little of her own, but she is still unsure about it, is that correct?” 

“She is, ever since our daughter decided to head off to college out in the country, Megan has been growing more interested in adopting a little. Specifically a portal little.” Daniel said as took another sip of his water.

“I heard, that’s wonderful. Perhaps I could be of some help to you and Megan.” Claire said as she turned around and noticed that their food had just arrived. Daniel kept his attention on Claire with great interest. 

“Wait!? Claire, are you considering becoming a rugrats rental baby for my wife? If so, I would be perfectly fine with it. I’m kinda surprised to hear that from you. I heard that you preferred to keep your independence. If you are curious and want to spend a short time as a infant, I’m sure that she will gladly take you in and coddle and smother you with love.” 

“NO NO NO! It’s nothing like that…I was thinking about a friend of mine!” Claire nearly choked on her coffee after she heard Daniel’s reply. 

“A friend? And who could that be? Keep in mind, my wife isn’t looking for a native little or even a boy at this time. She is wanting a portal little girl to care for. That is the minimum requirement for her.” Daniel said as he took a bite of his hamburger. 

“That’s perfectly fine. My new friend just recently arrived from the tour program and after doing some research, I thought that this would be the best option for her.” Claire responded. 

“So your friend is interested in living as a baby for a set amount of time? As a tourist, if she wanted it to be permanent, all she would have to do is leave her hotel and someone would easily claim her before she could get past the corner of the hotel building, hehe."

“Actually…My friend isn’t aware of this program. Nor do I think she is remotely interested in living as a baby, even temporarily.” Claire said as she took a bite of her biscuit.

“Then why bring this up? If she isn’t interested in being cared for, what exactly is this all about?” Daniel asked.

“I’ll get to the point, you are the one amazon that is capable of acquiring the necessary information on any portal little tourist, correct?” 

“Yes. I do have the authorization to look up any tourists that have visited our lovely city.” 

“So I was thinking about doing a trade. If she were to agree to be your wife’s baby for a week, you could help by finding her sister and see where she is currently located. Perhaps even find out if she has been adopted or actually left this dimension on her own accord."

“Now it’s all making sense. I understand why you went through all the trouble to get in contact with me. And you make for an interesting proposal, though I’m sure that there is more to this deal than you are letting on, is that right?” Daniel asked. 

“Of course, if you are able to get in contact with my friend's sister, if she isn’t adopted,  could you please make sure that she contacts my friend. It’s very important for her.”

“I could try that. However if this person you are looking for has already been adopted, then that will complicate matters. I’m sure that you are well aware about the legal ramifications once a portal little is adopted?” 

“Ya, it's like trying to single handedly put out a forest fire. It's just not possible. But even so, I still want to help my friend out.” 

“Claire, can you please tell me why you are going through so much trouble for your friend? Is it someone that you have known for all your life?  Or is there something that you are trying to gain from all of this?” Daniel asked. Claire took a moment before responding. It was a very sensitive subject for her.

“I…I failed a friend a few years ago. He once asked me for my help in saving his little brother…I refused, thinking it was too dangerous. A few weeks later, I found out that he too was adopted. It’s always been a huge regret of mine. I feel like this time, I can atone for my shortcomings. Even though I just met her, I really want to help Chloe. She only wants to find her sister and get her back home.” Claire took another sip of her coffee. She had seen way too many littles being regressed into playthings for the amazonians.

“That’s very noble of you and perhaps I could be of assistance on this very issue. But I need you to understand that by doing this, that you will also be potentially putting yourself in danger of being adopted. Are you okay with this?” 

“No doubt. And if worse comes to worse, I could always ask Aisha to adopt me, at least I know that I’ll be in good hands, haha.” Claire tried to laugh off her slight fear and frustration. 

“Aisha…Hmm…If I remember correctly, she works for Diamond Tours consultant team and they are specifically partnered with the company you work for, correct?” Daniel asked.

“Yep. She’s very energetic, joyful. She's easily recognizable because of her slight tan. I’m honestly surprised at how well she’s behaved after I came back here. In the past, she would always try to help me to the bathroom or nurse me with a bottle. I guess she has learned some lessons, not all of them though.”

“That’s lovely. I enjoy hearing stories when amazons and littles can coexist together. It gives me hope for a brighter future.” Daniel quietly chuckled to himself.

“I have a basic summary of how the contract would work, I would like to go over the details with you, if you are fine with it.” 

“Sure, I’ll take a look.” Claire pulled out a folded piece of paper from her back pocket and handed it over to Daniel. 

“Keep in mind Claire, this all entirely depends on your friend's decision. If she isn’t okay with this, then this will all be for nothing.” 

“I understand, I’ll try to convince her that this is the safest option for her. She’s not going to get much help from any of the hotel’s based on my experience.” Claire replied. 

“Are you sure that there is no way that I could convince you to be Megan’s rental baby for a week? I could get the information you require if you agree.” 

“Haha…Heck No…I have zero interest in ever finding myself sleeping in a crib while wearing something that would be used as a toilet.” Claire felt a bit worried for a moment that Daniel was trying to edge her towards being adopted. He was an amazonian that had the influence to make such a decision legal.

“Heh, it was worth a try. Well then, let me take a look at your proposal.” Daniel began to look through the contract while Claire continued to sit in the high chair, she was looking forward to getting down from from it.

‘Chloe, if I don’t hear from you in the next few hours, I’ll give Victoria a call. I really hope that you didn’t do something stupid and ended up becoming a permanent citizen of this dimension.’

Chloe felt so defeated as Victoria held her hand while they were walking slightly behind the whole tour group. Thankfully for Chloe, most of the tourists were preoccupied with taking pictures of the sights while being in awe of the structures they were walking passed. 

‘How the hell can everyone remain so calm? Do they not realize that they are one mistake away from being in an even worse position than I am?’ 

Chloe nearly lost her train of thought as she nearly tripped over herself. She was still having trouble getting used to walking in her new undergarment. 

“Are you alright Chloe? You are walking a bit slower than the rest of the group. If I wasn’t holding your hand, I don’t think you would be able to continue the tour.” Victoria said as she gently patted the girl on her head. Chloe couldn’t believe that Victoria was taking pity on her. 

“I’m fine. Just distracted…That’s all.” Chloe still wasn't sure if Victoria could actually be trusted, based on what Mia said earlier. It seemed like the two amazons were very close friends and perhaps had planned this exact result when she first showed up to the hotel. 

“Here, I have an idea.” Chloe was caught off guard as Victoria picked the girl up by her waist and held the girl near her chest. 

“What’s the big idea!?” Chloe asked as she felt somewhat ashamed to be carried by Victoria. 

“As the guide to this tour group, I’m always supposed to be up front. So I can’t just keep staying in the back for the whole duration. This will work out for the both of us. I’ll be able to remain up front and you won’t have to worry about falling behind and find yourself lost or perhaps in an even worse situation.” Victoria winked at Chloe, knowing that the smaller girl knew what she was walking about. 

“This is embarrassing. I don’t want to be seen as some dumb child!” Chloe tried to defend herself while resting the back of her head on Victoria’s chest. 

“I understand, but I know very well that you don’t want to want to be seen as a baby, do you?” Victoria pressed the front of Chloe’s pull-ups which caused the girl to whimper slightly. 

“Fine…Whatever!” Chloe began to bite down on her fingernail as she tried to cope with her insecure feelings of being carried.

'Incredible! Looks like Chloe is a bit more regressed than I assumed. She isn’t resisting as much as I thought she would . That’s kind of disappointing. Mia certainly wasn’t wasting her time with the poor girl. Such a shame. I was originally interested in adopting her because I thought she would put up a decent fight, but as of now, even a gust of wind could blow her into a nursery. Well, as long as she continues to behave, I’ll keep her safe, though I will continue to have some fun at her expense’ 

For the next half hour, the tour group walked around many of the historic sights of the city. Chloe noticed that many of the native liittles they were walking passed didn’t look all that different from herself.  Either the native littles was being pushed in a stroller or was being carried similar to she was. Chloe couldn't believe how far she had fallen And she couldn't even muster the strength to object to being carried.

‘This city is nuts. No one seems to think this is one bit weird. I’m nineteen years old! Being paraded around like some toddler. Damn it!’ 

As much as Chloe hated being carried, she knew it was a more viable option than walking. She knew that she wouldn't be able to keep up with the group if she had tried walking all by herself. The thickness of her pull-up was nothing short of demoralizing. One thing she also noticed was that she wasn’t getting much attention from the native amazonians compared to the other tourists. She assumed it was because the other amazons probably believed that she was already adopted by Victoria. 

“ Ladies and gentleman, we have now reached our main destination. The building in front of us is called Atlas Absolute. It is the pride of our amazon community and the greatest structure ever created in New Haven. We will be going up the elevator in the main hall. We will be going up two hundred floors until we reach the guest area. Once we are there, you are free to roam around as you please and you can check out the historical sights within and help yourselves to the food and beverages in the dining area. But please keep in mind that we will only be there for two hours, after that, we will be leaving and heading back onto the bus and going back to the hotel for the rest of the day!” Victoria stated as she showed her identification to the guard at the front double door. Each tourist showed their tickets as well after she entered. Chloe was the only one that didn’t have to show her ticket. Apparently being held by the tour guide was more than enough to enter the lavish halls of the main floor. 

“Alright everyone, feel free to enter one of the dozen elevators, they will all take you to the two hundredth floor. After you arrive, you will be greeted by the gift shop manager, please follow him and do as he says until I arrive.” Victoria watched as some of the tourists got on a single elevator together while others decided to get on one that only held two or three individuals. Chloe noticed that only herself and Victoria were not heading towards a elevator but instead were walking past them towards another area on the first floor.

“Victoria, what’s going on? Where are we going?” Chloe asked as her mind began to panic. 

“No worries, I’m just heading to the restroom to relieve myself.” Victoria said as she continued onward while carrying Chloe with her.

“In that case, you can let me down, I’ll just head up myself.” Chloe said with a hesitant look on her face. 

“No can do. I don’t trust you being able to go up all by yourself. I’ll take you up there after our business in the restroom is resolved. Victoria as she smiled at the timid young girl. 

“But I’m a big girl and I think…!” Chloe stopped speaking after realizing that she called herself a big girl. Using such a juvenile term just made her blush even more so.

“I know you are, but we still need to check your pull-up and see if you need a change. And don’t you worry, first class buildings like these always carry spare diapers for little’s such as yourself.” Chloe couldn’t believe what she was hearing. She assumed that she was about to be put into a diaper, the very thing she was trying to avoid. But right now, she was hoping that her assumptions would be proven wrong. 

Chloe felt petrified as Victoria carried the her into the local restroom, thankfully as they both entered, Chloe noticed that the restroom was a private one and not a public one where anyone could enter like the one at the museum. 

“Go ahead and pull down and take off your pull-ups, I’ll check up on you after I’m done doing my business.” Victoria gently lowered Chloe onto her feet while she went over to the toilet and pulled down her own pants before sitting on the toilet. 

“But I don’t need diapers! I’ve never had an accident!” Chloe tried to plead with the amazon, trying to get an ounce of mercy out of her.

“I didn’t say I was going to actually put you in a diaper. Though if you did have an accident, that would be a different story. Also if you didn’t have an accident at some point, why are you wearing a pull-up to begin with?” Victoria asked, even though she already knew what was going on.

“It’s just that…No…Never mind.” Chloe remained quiet, feeling like Victoria was trying to trick her into revealing Mia’s intent. She felt that if she spoke up about Mia, that would bring her untimely downfall. For the amazons, this was all a game.

‘Even though what Mia is doing is wrong, I’m impressed that she has managed to make Chloe so obedient. She just arrived in this dimension and is already in the beginning stages of being adopted. Then again, Mia has had history in turning portal littles into submissive ones. It's a pity that she had to choose the illegal route. this time.” 

Victoria watched as Chloe slowly lowered her pull-ups down to her ankles. Her body was shaking and while doing her best to not completely lose it. After finishing her business on the toilet, Victoria walked over to Chloe and took hold of her pull-ups to inspect them. As a tour guide, it was perfectly legal to check a tourist's underwear, but only if they were in pull-ups or a diaper.

“Good job. No smear marks or anything on them. Looks like you can continue to wear them for the rest of the tour.” Victoria’s words gave Chloe a sigh of relief. 

“Alright, let’s get you on the changing table!” Victoria said as she went over to the corner of the restroom and pulled down a changing table that was stocked with diapers, wipes, and baby powder. 

“But! But I don’t need DIAPERS!” Chloe was quietly whimpering as she stomped her feet together, not realizing how juvenile she sounded. 

“Don’t you remember what I said, I’m not putting you in a diaper. I'm just going to put a bit more baby powder on your privates, a safety measure to avoid any rashes, after all, we have been walking around for a while. But if you are going to throw a tantrum, I could be convinced to switch to diapers if you want.” Victoria said as she grabbed a spare diaper from a shelf, near the changing table. 

“NO NO…Please!” Chloe quickly rushed over to Victoria, hoping that she would not do such a thing.

“Good girl!” Victoria put the diaper away before helping Chloe onto the changing table. 

‘Why am I so scared! I can’t think straight. I just need to get through this. If I act nicely enough, I should be alright…I think’

Chloe began to bite on her thumb as Victoria lifted both of her legs in the air. 

‘I've basically lost all desire in adopting Chloe, I have no interest in a portal little that has no will to fight. There is nothing to gain from this except some mild amusement.’ 

Victoria knew that Chloe was most likely suffering from some sort of mental regression or hypnosis, all thanks to Mia’s actions. And while she did enjoy watching Chloe look so vulnerable and compliant, it was not what she desired in a portal little.  

Victoria applied a bit more baby powder to Chloe’s privates and rectum before helping the girl back down on the floor. Chloe noticed that the smell of baby powder was much stronger this time around. She knew that if anyone stood beside her, they would be able to easily smell it.

“This should last you for the rest of the day. Though if you need to use the potty, be sure to let me know and I’ll escort you to one, understand?” Victoria watched as Chloe nodded her head slowly while lifting her pull-ups back up to her waist.  Victoria took hold of Chloe’s right hand and exited the restroom together. The amazon could see that Chloe wanted to complain and resist but was held back by fear and some mild mental regression. After entering the elevator together, Victoria decided that she would give Chloe some space to herself, as long as they were on the two hundredth floor, all tourists were safe. It was an area created specifically for them in mind.

‘Hmm…Chloe still hasn’t contacted me and it’s nearly three in the afternoon. If I remember correctly, all tour trips should be ending by now. I’ll give Victoria a few hours and get an update directly from her.’

Claire was working on her upcoming presentation while also finishing up the contract she had discussed with Daniel. Claire knew that Chloe wouldn’t be entirely pleased with the idea she had in mind but it was the most viable and safest option in finding Tanya.

‘If Chloe doesn’t go for this, then she will have to accept the fact that she may never know what actually happened to her sister. Diamond Tours is very strict on secrecy with their past tourists.’ 

Claire was interrupted from her inner thoughts as she heard someone knock on her hotel room door.  After putting her laptop down on the recliner, Claire walked over to the door and opened it. She already knew who it was, since she requested an audience with that person.

“Heya Aisha. C’mon in, make yourself comfortable. I’m just finishing up my usual reports and also…!!!” Aisha quickly picked up Claire and smothered the smaller girl with her breasts.

“It’s been too long Clairey! It feels like it’s been an eternity since I last saw you. I’m so glad that you invited me over. Are you hungry? Or do you want some snuggles? We haven't done that since you last left, over six months ago!” Aisha said as she carried the girl over to her bed. 

“Aisha! You really need to be careful, you nearly broke another pair of my glasses! Besides it’s barely been a day since we last saw each other. You really need to keep your mind on something other than just me, you know.” Claire said as Aisha released her hold on the smaller girl. 

“I can’t help it!! I worry too much about you. After I heard that you were having a meeting with a member of the county government, I was worried about the possibility of you being adopted by them. After all, they have the power to do such a horrible thing!” 

“You worry too much. The meeting was all business like it should be. You need to get that through that baby crazed head of yours!” Claire playfully knocked on Aisha’s forehead before taking a seat on the bed. Aisha decided to take a seat right next to her. 

“If you say so. I’m only concerned about your safety. I hope you understand Clairey!” Aisha said in a childish tone while also patting Claire’s back.

“Despite your obvious obsession, I know that you genuinely care about me, and that’s why I asked for you to come here after your work shift ended. I have a trade offer to propose to you.” 

“Oh! A trade offer. I would do anything for my whittle bundle of joy!” Aisha rubbed her nose with Claire’s which caused the smaller girl to sigh. Claire wished she had someone more dependable to rely on, but Aisha was the only amazon that she could legitimately trust. There were more competent amazons but they were always shady and deceitful. 

“I’m currently working on a contract that revolves around the Rugrats rental program. I’m sure that you are well aware of it.” 

“Of course! It’s not a popular program for portal littles and most of our kind usually want to adopt a portal little instead of renting them, hehe.” Aisha giggled as she playfully messed with Claire’s hair, causing her glasses to nearly fall off.

“Anyhow, the contract I’m working on would require me to work as a mediator, in other words, I would be required to travel nearly every other day to the home where the rented portal little is staying at. So that is where you come in.” Claire adjusted her glasses while looking up at Aisha’s energetic and upbeat expression. 

“Lemme guess, you will want me to drive you to the desired location on the days that are required?” Aisha asked.

“You got it. Obviously since I’m a portal little, there is no way I can possibly drive myself and public transportation is too risky, even though I’m protected from adoption. I could still be kidnapped via illegal means. And I know you definitely don’t want that!’

“NEVER! I would be so heartbroken if something bad were ever to happen to you. I would search every corner of the city to rescue you!” Aisha pulled Claire in for another embrace, though this time, Aisha restrained herself, which surprised Claire.

“Of course, as a contract, I would be required to provide you a favor in return.” Claire could see Aisha’s eyes sparkle with joy as she brought that subject up, but before Aisha could respond, Claire put her hand on the amazon’s mouth. 

“But this favor cannot involve putting me into a diaper, pull-ups, bathing me, or nursing me in any sort of fashion!” Claire could see that Aisha was obviously disappointed when she brought up the restrictions. 

“Hmm…How long would this go on for? Aisha asked.

“It would be a full week, so you would have to drive me for Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and finally Sunday.” Claire responded. 

“In that case…SNUGGLES! That’s what I want! And I won’t take no for an answer!” Aisha crossed her arms together while giving off a pouty looking face. Claire exhaled, she knew exactly what Aisha was talking about. It was something she had to deal with a few times in the past.

“So…Let me get this straight, you want me to sleep on your body during the night?"

“Exactly! We barely did any of that the last time you came to our dimension and I want us to sleep together every night until the contract ends! I won’t agree to be your driver unless you agree to these terms!” Aisha said while trying her best to sound serious. Claire knew that there was no way that Aisha could actually get angry at her. She was too soft and caring. Claire thought that Aisha could be a legitimate friend if she wasn't an amazonian.

‘I know I’ll regret this, but this could be a good chance to keep Aisha closely on my side, should anything suddenly happen. It’s only a week and the only difference is that I’ll be using her as a bed, nothing else.’

“Listen Aisha, I’ll agree to your terms…BUT! If you try to nurse me or forcefully bathe and or diaper me, you understand that there will be legal consequences, understand!?” Claire said as she tried to sound as threatening as possible.

“YAY! And don’t you worry Clairey, I wouldn't' dream of doing something that would make you angry against me! I promise to be on my best behavior!” Aisha smooched Claire on the forehead. And while Claire didn’t particularly like that, she decided to let it go. While Aisha was overbearing, she was a legitimate decent person to portal littles, and in this dimension, that was a rarity.

“Alright, I’ll just need your signature on this piece of paper and I’ll get a copy printed out in the next day or so.” 

“Huh? Are we not going to have snuggles tonight Clairey?” Aisha asked as she laid down on Claire’s bed. 

“Not yet, I still have to ask my friend if she will go along with this. None of this will matter if she doesn’t agree.” Claire said as she stood on the bed and casually sat herself down on Aisha’s stomach. Claire could see that Aisha was thrilled by what she had just done. 

“Is this regarding your new friend that is looking for her sister?” Aisha asked

“Yep. Honestly this is the safest and quickest way to get the answer we need. I’m surprised by how strict Diamond Tours has become with their confidentiality on past tourists.”

“It’s because the company has made great strides to get more portal littles adopted compared to last year. Also there has been a huge increase in illegal trafficking and the company wants to safeguard any recurring tourists, otherwise it could eventually fall back on them.” Aisha explained. 

“Makes sense from a legal standpoint. I could see all the potential lawsuits that could stem from the loopholes that are not resolved.” 

“I hope your friend agrees to be a rental baby. I would also love to meet her myself. I bet she is absolutely adorable…Though not as adorable as you!” Aisha began to tickle Claire’s left foot, causing the smaller girl to laugh and suddenly fall over the bed. Aisha quickly caught the girl before her head could hit the floor. 

“I’m so sorry Clairey! I didn’t mean to do that. I’m such a klutz. I nearly caused you to injure yourself. I’m a huge idiot!” Aisha helped Claire to her feet as she dragged herself off of the bed. 

“It’s fine Aisha, I didn’t realize how ticklish I was It was nothin.” Claire tried to laugh it off until she saw Aisha’s expression.

“It’s not alright! I nearly caused you to get hurt. I'm so ashamed…Listen, I’ll let you finish your computer work and leave you be. I’ll go get myself something to eat.” Claire was surprised by how shook up and genuinely upset that Aisha looked. The amazon was obviously not happy with herself for what she had just done. 

Claire watched as Aisha quietly walked to the front door and opened it. Claire wasn’t sure as to why, but she felt somewhat guilty for Aisha. 

'Ugh, I really shouldn’t…'

“AISHA!” Claire made sure that Aisha turned around as she stood by the front door. 

“Yes…Claire?” Aisha asked while looking somewhat depressed with herself.

“Hug…Give me a hug!” Claire sighed as she held out her arms, awaiting for an embrace of her amazonian peer.

“Claire…Thank you!” Aisha knelt down on one knee and wrapped her enormous arms around the portal little. 

“Now you get back to being your usual energetic self. Don’t let one measly slip-up make you feel all down, okay!” Claire then kissed Aisha on the cheek which immediately surprised and caused the amazonian to perk up.

“Thank you so much Clairey! I’m so blessed to have you in my life, I’ll talk to you later!” Aisha said as she turned to walk down the hallway. Claire slowly closed the door and went back to sitting on her recliner and checking her laptop. She looked a bit frustrated at herself. 

‘Why the hell did I do that? That’s the first time I ever felt genuinely concerned about Aisha. It was my fault that I decided to sit on her stomach in the first place!…Damn it, why am I even thinking about this! She’s no different from the other amazons, she sees me only as a child at best.'

Claire went and grabbed her trusty flask and took another swig from it.

'Shit, looks like I’m almost out. Thank goodness I have some spare whiskey bottles for such an occasion.'

Claire decided to focus on her work and do her best to keep her focus deterred from her unusual feelings about Aisha.

‘Looks like most of the tourists are having fun. Exploring, learning, and genuinely having good time. It’s quite nice when the majority of a tourist group behaves properly. It’s always unpleasant if an entire tour group doesn’t follow the rules and is then forced to be sent to an orphanage.’ 

Victoria took a look at her watch to see it was time for the group to head back onto the bus, she then glanced over at Chloe, who was reading a book that was handed out to each tourist after entering the two hundredth floor. She was sitting all alone at a table nearby. Victoria decided to pay her a visit. 

“You have been rather quiet and haven’t interacted much with the rest of your group, are you sure that you are feeling alright?” Victoria asked.

“What do you think?” Chloe wasn’t in the mood for small talk, especially with Victoria. She already felt humiliated as some of the tourists could easily smell the baby powder coming from her, causing them to distance themselves from her.

“I feel that you are restraining yourself from speaking out and it’s obviously causing you to feel even more distressed. If you would just tell me what’s going on, perhaps I could help alleviate your worries.” Chloe looked at Victoria, she continued to wonder if she should tell her about Mia, but anytime she was about too, she remembered how manipulative Victoria was and how she was no different from Mia. It felt like she was being led into a trap.

“Do you know a amazon by the name of…Mia?” Chloe said as she rested her head on the table.

“Of course, she is a good friend of mine and a fellow co-worker. Is there something about her that you wish to ask of me?” Victoria smiled, hoping that Chloe would come clean and say what was on her mind. 

“In that case can you…!!!” Before Chloe could continue, Victoria’s phone began to ring which caused her to stop speaking. 

“Just a moment.” Victoria put her finger on Chloe’s mouth before she took a few steps away to answer her phone.

“Hello?” 

“Heya Victoria, it’s me, Claire.”

“So good to hear from you. It’s been quite a while since you have actually contacted me via phone. What can I do for you?” 

“Just checking in on Chloe…Is she alright? She hasn’t done anything that could potentially put herself in danger of being adopted, has she?”  Claire asked.

“My my, I’m surprised by your concern for your whittle friend. You two must be great playmates together, hehe.” Victoria said as she chuckled to herself. 

“Very funny Victoria, can we please stay on topic?” 

“So serious, you had better be careful, you could potentially get a spanking if you don’t try to lighten up.” Victoria said in a slightly sarcastic tone.

“Ya…I know. I’m just worried about Chloe, can’t you at least tell me she is fine, that’s all I want to know!” Claire knew that many native littles could easily be punished if they didn’t act like they were happy. Being mopey and depressed was highly frowned upon by many amazonian community.

“Don’t you worry your cute whittle head off, Chloe is fine, in fact I was just talking to her. She is going through some personal issues but it will all be rectified by the end of the day. I’ll be sure to remind her to call you before the day is over. So you go back to watching your cartoons otherwise I may have to pay you a visit and put you down for a nap!” Victoria put her phone away as one of the employee’s of the building came over to speak with her. 

“Excuse me, Ms. Victoria, I just wanted to remind you that this floor is about to close and you will need to inform your tourists and be ready to leave.”  The employee said.

“I know, I know!” Victoria walked back over to Chloe and without a moment's hesitation, picked the girl up and held the girl near her chest.

“What are you doing? You can’t just…!!!” Chloe stopped speaking as Victoria put her finger on her lips. Chloe could see that Victoria wasn’t in the mood for backtalk. 

“Hush. It’s time that we headed back to the hotel. You will remain quiet until we get on the bus. If I hear a peep out of you, then I’ll leave you out here in the city all by yourself. I’m sure you know how well that will go.” Chloe felt her body shake from Victoria’s threat. It felt so genuine and she wasn’t sure as to why Victoria was acting so serious all of a sudden. 

Victoria managed to get the attention of all the tourists and directed them to the elevator. Chloe kept her direction away from the other tourists, not wanting to see their reaction as she was being carried like a small child.

‘I didn't accomplish anything today…What can I do? I have no choice in this god forsaken dimension. Now I’m about to head back to the hotel and deal with…That Mia monster…Damn it.’

Chloe hid her face on Victoria’s shoulder, which caught the attention of the amazonian as they entered the elevator.

‘I suspect that Chloe is thinking about what Mia has planned for her. Funny enough, I am also thinking about the same thing. It’s not going to be pretty, but I have a job to do!’

Victoria gently patted Chloe’s butt as they descended to the first floor of the building. One thing Victoria was happy about was that the majority of the tourists seemed to be having a good time. Chloe being the exception for obvious reasons. 

'Victoria, she is such a slime ball at times. I always dread it when I have to speak with her. She is always looking for a way to look down on me. Well…As long as Chloe is safe, I won’t complain. Even better if she contacts me before I head to sleep tonight.’

Claire was back on her laptop, continuing to fill out some documents that she needed to be reported by tomorrow morning. The last thing she wanted was to fall behind on her work. If a portal little were to start slacking, it would always be met with some form of discipline. Many portal littles eventually get overwhelmed by their personal workload and it usually ends up with  them being adopted, usually by a fellow co-worker. 

‘I wonder what Aisha is doing? I hope she is feeling better. It was so unusual to see her upset earlier. Maybe I should give her a call?

Claire quickly smacked herself on her forehead as she tried to stay focused on her work. 

‘I’m so stupid! Why should I personally care about her! She is a tool to be used, nothing more!’

Claire grabbed her flask and took another sip of her hard liquor. While she didn’t particularly enjoy the taste, it kept her feeling mellow and alert.

Chloe looked at her juvenile dress while sitting on Victoria’s lap. The amazon decided that it would be safer for the smaller girl to sit on her lap instead of the booster seat. Chloe didn’t say a word since she knew that the outcome wouldn't change. She was going to have to spend another night as Mia’s pseudo baby. Chloe still didn’t trust Victoria enough to explain the situation to her.

“It will be alright. You are in good hands!” Victoria said as she playfully messed with Chloe’s hair while the two of them were inside the bus. 

‘It really feels like Victoria is working with Mia…Is there no one else that can be of help? If I can’t get in touch with Claire, is there nothing I can do!?”  

Chloe spent the next half hour wondering about her options. She had zero trust in any amazonians and she felt that none of the tourists would ever take her seriously, especially with the way she was dressed. 

“Victoria, I have a question.” Chloe asked, feeling very worried about the response she would get.

“What’s on your mind, cutie?” 

“If a tourist were to have a sudden emergency and had to leave the tour early and head back to their dimension, is that allowed? Chloe asked.

“It’s possible, but you would first have to sign over your resignation of being a tourist. Unfortunately, Diamond Tours doesn’t provide a free shuttle to Diamond Central, so you will need to ask around for…Alternative methods to get there.” Chloe quietly whimpered after hearing the response. It was just as she thought. If she were to give up her protection of being a tourist, she would have to find a form of transportation which was as likely as being able to fly.

‘No matter what. I would be screwed. Is my only option to tough this out for the whole week? And as for my sister…!!!’ 

Chloe soon felt the bus coming to a complete stop. It became apparent that the group had finally arrived back at the hotel. As Chloe was escorted off the bus, she felt like she was being sent to her execution. None of the other tourists even seemed to remotely care about her well-being. The only one in the group that did was Sonya, and she was now a permanent resident of the amazon dimension.

After the tour group entered the hotel, Victoria announced about tomorrow’s schedule and bid everyone a goodnight before focusing her attention on Chloe.

“Listen Chloe, I’m going to my office to make a few calls, are you sure that you have nothing to tell me before you head up to your room for the night?” Victoria asked as she lifted her dress to check her pull-ups. 

“...No…” Chloe blushed as she hated herself for even thinking that Victoria could be potentially a decent and reliable person. 

“Okay, well…In that case, have a pleasant evening!” Victoria watched as Chloe slowly headed towards her elevator

'Such a stubborn portal little. I kind of feel sorry for her. Good thing she has behaved and followed the rules and regulations, otherwise I might have turned a blind eye to all of this.’

Victoria went into her office and decided to make a call using the hotel’s phone. 

‘Maybe she isn’t in there?  If I’m lucky, I could call Claire before that monster shows up…Either way, it’s so god damn sad that Claire is the only one I can rely on. And fuck these other tourists. Do none of them even pay attention or care about what's going on?’

After arriving on her floor, Chloe headed towards her hotel door, as she pulled the handle to open it but soon found out it was locked. She quickly realized that she didn't’ have her key card to open it.

“Great, even if I wanted to contact Claire, I can’t even enter my own damn room. Maybe I could ask the front desk to give me another room to keep myself away from that crazed giant.” Before Chloe could consider walking back to the elevator, her hotel door suddenly opened behind her.

“HONEY BUNNY!” Chloe cringed at the nickname that she was given by the giant tyrant.

“I’m so glad to see you again! Your mommy was worried sick about you!” Mia knelt down to her knees as she kept her arms open, awaiting for Chloe to embrace her. Chloe took a few steps back, not remotely thrilled to see that Mia was waiting for her at the door.

“CHLOE! I’m going to give you to the count of three! to get over here!” For some strange reason, Mia’s words wanted to make Chloe obey her command. She didn’t want to be touched by the giant, but her body was not listening to her mind as she began to walk towards the amazon.

‘Why does it feel like my body is moving on its own? NO! I don’t want to be held by this bitch!’

Chloe was on the verge of tears as Mia grabbed her by her armpits and picked the girl up and brought the girl inside her own hotel room.

‘I’m done for’’

“Aww, is my honey bunny so emotional from being reunited with her mommy? Yes she is. Yes she is!” Mia wasted no time in removing Chloe’s clothes, including the blue ribbon in her hair. Before she realized it, Chloe found herself only in her pull-ups.

“Did my baby leave a present for mommy? Let’s see.” Mia looked slightly disappointed that Chloe didn’t have an accident. Though Mia was more thrilled that she came back without any incident with Victoria. She was also worried that Chloe would attempt to run away and eventually get herself adopted by a random citizen. 

“Hmm, I don’t remember putting that much baby powder on you…Oh well! The important matter is that you are home. Now let’s get you in the bathtub and get you all cleaned up!” Chloe remained quiet as she was bathed again, it was almost the same as last night except Mia decided to keep her clothes on, though she was being extra careful to not get herself wet. 

‘I need to speak up…But I feel so damn scared! Why is it so intense around this giant!?’

After being dried off, Chloe soon found herself laying on a changing mat that was spread across the mattress. 

“This time, mommy didn’t forget to purchase the important items!” Mia stated as she lifted Chloe’s legs in the air and grabbed some wipes. Chloe shivered as the wipes were being used specifically on her privates. Chloe wondered why she was using wipes since she had already just been bathed. 

“So much better! It’s as smooth as a babies! No more icky hairys on my baby!” Chloe wondered what Mia was talking about as she threw the wipes away. Chloe then looked down in horror as she saw that her privates were completely smooth. There wasn't a trace of pubic hair left on her body. 

“WHAT THE!…YOU FUCKING BITCH!” Chloe couldn’t hold back anymore, something flipped in her mind and she decided that playing it safe wasn’t going to cut it anymore. She quickly got onto her feet, while standing on the bed. She didn’t know why, but having her pubic hair removed was the last straw. She already felt demoralized but this was something that she refused to submit too.

“Honey bunny. Remember what I told you about using such vulgar language, and that….”

“TOO HELL WITH YOUR RETARDED RULES! FUCK YOU AND FUCK THIS PLACE! I’M SICK AND TIRED OF PLAYING YOUR GAMES! I DON’T CARE ANYMORE! I’M NOT PUTTING UP WITH THIS SICK SHIT ANYMORE!” Chloe didn’t care one bit that she was naked, she was prepared to make her last stand. She watched as Mia sighed and then went into her luggage bag to take something out of it. 

“YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT I’M GOING TO…HMPH!!!” Chloe was interrupted as Mia forced a pacifier into her mouth. Chloe quickly tried to pull it out of her mouth but for whatever reason, the rubber nipple could not be forced out. She attempted to pull at the handle but it wouldn't budge.

“Forget it honey bunny. The pacifier that I just inserted into your mouth is a very special one. It’s for naughty babies that don’t know their place.” Chloe was about to respond with force until she felt her legs give out and she fell right on to her butt. Confusion and fear were not taking over her train of thought.

‘Huh? What the hell is she talking about…Wait! Why do my arms feel so heavy? And not just that…But I’m feeling…Calm!?' 

Chloe didn’t understand as to why her body felt so heavy and why her sudden urge of emotions were now being replaced by a simple relaxation that was overwhelming her senses. Chloe could only suckle on the pacifier while sitting quietly on the bed. Mia looked down at her and gave her a sinister grin. 

“I really didn’t want to use this pacifier, but you left me with no choice. I was really hoping that you would finally warm up to me, but it looks like we will have to develop our relationship through the usual means.

'Is she saying something? I don't really understand? What’s going on with me?’ 

Chloe couldn't stop looking at her hands, for some reason they looked mesmerizing and that was all she could think about. She completely lost any focus on Mia while continuing to stare blankly at her hands and feet.

“Right now, you are experiencing one of the standard regression results from that pacifier. These were created to keep disobedient littles docile. It will only last as long as you are suckling on that specific soother.” Chloe knew that Mia had said something but it felt like a bunch of white noise. She then laid herself down while raising her arms and legs in the air,  feeling a sense of utter joy.

'Why does this feel right? Where am I? What’s going on? Does anything matter?'

Chloe felt so satisfied as she continued to suckle on the pacifier that she didn't notice Mia taking out a diaper from her duffle bag. The amazon looked rather proud of herself.

“Now that I think about it. I really should have done this from the very beginning. I really wanted you to love me in a more natural way, but I guess I was hoping for too much. No matter, after a while, you will eventually see me as your only parental figure. It always ends up that way. It’s just a matter of time.” Mia placed the plain white diaper underneath Chloe’s butt. Mia could hear some gurgling noises coming from the smaller girl. Wondering if it was her own way of trying to resist.

“I guess I’ll be taking you home right after getting you changed.” Mia then held both of Chloe’s ankles in the air and applied some baby powder to her privates. 

‘Who is this person? What is she doing?” 

Chloe continued to ask questions, oblivious to everything around her.

“That’s right! I need to take you to the adoption facility so I can legally make you mine. I have to do that before taking you home. I don’t have your nursery all setup, but I think we can manage for a few days, what do you think honey bunny?” Mia asked as she blew raspberries on her stomach. Chloe began to giggle and laugh through the pacifier. Mia looked so pleased with the response.

“Your right honey bunny, playing it safe didn’t get us anywhere. I’m sure that I’ll get fired from my job since I’ll be caught on camera taking you out of the hotel, but if I adopt you, the hotel cannot press any serious charges on me. The legal loopholes certainly will work in our favor, hehe!” Mia then placed the diaper over Chloe’s privates and then finished up by applying the tapes to both sides, securing Chloe in her new padded undergarment. 

‘Something isn’t right…But I don’t know…Thinking is so hard!’

Chloe rolled over onto her stomach as she began to kick her feet on the mattress, the crinkling of her new diaper caught Mia’s attention while she began to pack everything of hers into her duffle bag.

“I wasn’t expecting for things to turn out like this, but fortune favors the brave! Anyhow, how about we get going Chloe! It’s going to be roughly an hour for us to get to the adoption facility. After that, it will take roughly another hour to get my house. I’m sure that you will be starving by then, I promise that you will have your fill once we get home!” Mia picked Chloe up and held the girl near her chest as they headed towards the front door. 

“Say goodbye to your icky old life Chloe!” Mia used her right hand to grab Chloe’s and forced the girl to wave to the front door as it closed. 

‘I’m being taken somewhere? Am I going home? What about my sister?’

Even though Chloe was severely mentally regressed, she still had thoughts about her sister, though she had trouble figuring out why everything felt so wrong. Chloe tried to speak through the pacifier but only more suckling noises were coming through.

“I was thinking. Chloe doesn’t sound like a cute name for you. I was thinking of Tabitha, Kisa, or even Rose. What do you think?” Mia knew that she would not get a valid response from Chloe as they continued to walk through the hallway and headed towards the elevator.

“I think I will wait after making some minor modifications to your body, to change your name.” Mia pressed the elevator button which caused it to immediately open.

“No matter, you will always be my honey bunny.” Mia kissed Chloe on the cheek as the elevator door closed. Chloe could only whimper through her pacifier. She felt a bit cold since she was only in her diaper. 

‘I hope that I’m going to finally see my sister!’ 

• Like 11
  • crono changed the title to Entering the Lions Den: Chapter 6
  • crono changed the title to Entering the Lions Den: Chapter 14