LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Early Morning

Woke up at 7 and couldn't get back to sleep. Already changed into a daytime training pant; did a site update and added some items to my ebay store. All while listening to the latest country music singles on Amazon Music. I feel so productive! (But I'm sure an afternoon nap is in my future lol)

• Like 4
2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Woke up at 7 and couldn't get back to sleep. Already changed into a daytime training pant; did a site update and added some items to my ebay store. All while listening to the latest country music singles on Amazon Music. I feel so productive! (But I'm sure an afternoon nap is in my future lol)

Mikey, were you serious when you said that ALL of your friends were online?!???

31 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Mikey, were you serious when you said that ALL of your friends were online?!???

Yes. I moved a lot as a kid, and moved to Alabama at 18 so I don't have school friends. Now I'm a homebody and just don't meet people. I have a couple "offline" friends from years ago, but they became online friends when I moved to the south.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Yes. I moved a lot as a kid, and moved to Alabama at 18 so I don't have school friends. Now I'm a homebody and just don't meet people. I have a couple "offline" friends from years ago, but they became online friends when I moved to the south.

Well, that makes me feel a LOT better, knowing that I'm NOT the ONLY one that just has online friends!??????? It's tough being alone and isolated. Hugs Mikey!!!!!!!☺️?♥️?❤️????♥️?☺️???????

• Like 1
6 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I've never heard of such a terrible thing you did!  Listening to COUNTRY music instead of classic rock and roll!  :20_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I've never heard of such a terrible thing you did!  Listening to COUNTRY music instead of classic rock and roll!  :20_EmoticonsHDcom:

I was making a point of listening to what's new as I was getting to be "too old" to recognize the songs they were singing on American Idol.

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Love that movie. Rawhide!

Me too buddy! I LOVE The blues Brothers!!!!! I LOVE John Belushi! he's a good actor, and Dan aykroyd!???☺️♥️??

• Like 1