LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Achieving diaper dependence means you’ve succeeded at failing.

Anyone ever pause and reflect on what it truly means to be diaper dependent? 

For all intents and purposes, diapers are the default bladder management technique when a person cannot successfully control the release of urine or feces with any other method (unless you’re an astronaut). In other words, being diaper dependent implies that that you cannot be expected to stay clean, dry, hygienic without a diaper on.  

My guess as to why this is coming up now is that it’s getting progressively harder for me to even track my incontinence.  I’m dribbling more and wetting smaller amounts more frequently, which combined means I’m not noticing when I wet as much. I’m not sure when I got to the point where even observing my bladder functioning is exhausting, but here we are!  In fact the only thing that has helped is reminding myself that  I’ve failed at controlling my bladder without a diaper on, and so there’s no need to monitor my progress any more.  

So yeah, I successfully accomplished diaper dependence which means I’ve failed in my ability to stay dry, and now I’m failing at my ability to even keep tabs on what’s going on down there, which reinforces the success I’m enjoying.  Is your head spinning yet?  ?

• Like 5

Congratulations on your failure to fail at succeeding at failing! 

Hmm.....I think you have succeeded at retraining habits and responses along with untraining previous habits and responses rather than failing to stay continent since you weren't trying to stay continent.

potato potato :)