LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Like Pooping Your Diaper?

I like to squat like a toddler and let it just come out into my diaper without pushing. I also like to lay on my back and bring my legs up to my body like a baby and feel my diaper fill up that way. I try to let it happen naturally without pushing no matter the way im positioned.

• Like 1
On 1/10/2024 at 10:45 PM, sleepy_baby said:

I like to squat like a toddler and let it just come out into my diaper without pushing. I also like to lay on my back and bring my legs up to my body like a baby and feel my diaper fill up that way. I try to let it happen naturally without pushing no matter the way im positioned.

I do that too and all the time. I squat like a toddler and just let my poop come out into my diaper and naturally. I don't force it or push my poop and I let it out naturally and whenever it happens. I often finish the poop by going on all fours and afterwards crawl back to the diaper room.

Another natural wet and messy morning diaper by just relaxing in the kitchen getting coffee while going poopy in my Cushies cloth back diaper. It's freezing outside but I am warm, wet, messy, and soooo squishy.

Lately I'm loving it more and more. Usually a little on the softer side, but lately the wife and I have been eating quite a bit of different foods. And these are producing a variety of different experiences from firm logs to a lot of overall volume in general. Fun to get to play more lately, and the cleanup is still easy not matter what the result. 

I like to wait until I can’t hold it anymore, crouch behind my gaming chair and cuddle my plushie as it comes out. I guess the idea of having a cg find me behind there and know exactly what went down is humiliatingly fun to imagine.

• Like 1

If I need to go I also squat like a toddler, also tend to hide behind furniture- still kind of naughty doing it - growing up peeing myself because I could not hold it was sort of ok - but if I pooed myself, then I got into big trouble 

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Simply relaxing and messing my diaper as if nothing has happened is the most innocent and best diaper pooping experience for me. Messing my diaper is one of the simple pleasures of life. As is usual for me I wet my diaper during the night, my choice was a Cushies Ultra diaper. I think it is a limited edition diaper but could be wrong. Now that I am up this morning all I had to do was relax while in the kitchen and went poopy in my diaper. I am sick this morning, my wife has been sick for a week, and she was kind enough to share with me. My wet, warm, messy, squishy diaper is comforting though. I'll change soon, I think a Tykables Animooz diaper for the day as I try to recover. I'll wet during the day, but after my wife gets out of bed, I don't mess my diaper around her out of courtesy to her olfactory sense. I know that messing diapers is not an activity for every ABDL, but for me the initial sensations of relaxing, perhaps some pushing, feeling the warm poopy fill my diaper, walking to my computer with the warm mess in my diaper, and finally sitting down while the waves of squishy pleasure cascades throughout my body together with the emotional catharsis is sooo intense for me that I shudder with pleasure. ahhhh!😌