LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Think She Noticed... (Updated with Part 3! July 7th)

Mark stood with his back against a wall, knees bent slightly, focused on his diapers.

The freedom was intoxicating. Nobody in college cared about what anyone else was doing–he could walk right through campus wearing a diaper beneath his jeans, and nobody would even glance his direction. He could even use the diapers.

So, just off a walking path, leaning against the library wall, he pushed right into his diaper, filling them up in broad daylight.

It’d taken a while to build up to this level of confidence. He’d been terrified to go out in public the first time, and even wetting while out had taken a few diapered strolls. Now, though, he knew the truth–he could do anything he wanted, even filling up his diaper, and nobody would notice.

He straightened, feeling the mess sag in his padding, held against his body by his tight jeans, and–

“Hey,” a girl said, tucking her hair behind her ear.

Mark glanced around, but the girl was looking right at him. “Uh…hey?”

She looked him up and down. “Are you wearing a diaper?”

He turned bright pink. “No!”

She stepped up, stalking towards him. She wore an expression of amusement and disbelief, with a tinge of ‘I can tell you’re lying’. “You are!”

“N-no, I’m not!” Mark protested, pulling down on the hem of his T-shirt, hiding the waistband of his diaper.

As she got closer, the girl wrinkled her nose, sniffing the accident he’d pushed out just moments before. “Oh my gosh, you are, and you just used it!”

“I didn’t, I–”

“I can smell it,” she cut in. “You are so full of crap!”

She paused, catching her own pun, and giggled.

“Don’t tell anyone!” Mark said, flushing pink, glancing up and down the path. At least nobody else was watching.

The girl hesitated. “Wait, are you–no, you couldn’t be. I saw you going in it on purpose, if you were incontinent you wouldn’t have done that.”

Mark couldn’t think up a better excuse, so he just nodded meekly.

“So what, did you lose a bet?” she asked, pinching her nose and smirking. “Oh gosh, you really stink.”

He shook his head, avoiding eye contact with her. “I just…wanted to.”

Her smirk widened. “Can I see?”

Already pink, Mark’s face turned bright red. “What?”

“Come on, show me,” she said. “I want to see.”

Meekly, Mark checked the surrounding areas again, then lifted his shirt so she could see the waistband.

Without asking first, the girl reached forward, pulling out the waistband of his jeans. “Those are so cute! What, are those lions? Adorable.”

He pushed her hand away, tugging his shirt back down. “Don’t tell anyone, please.”

“Oh?” she asked, as though the idea hadn’t even occurred to her. “Why not, diaper boy?”

“It’s, um, Mark,” he said.

“I like ‘Diaper boy’,” she said. “And what, are you worried people will find out that you like wearing stinky diapers?”

He shuddered, chest fluttering. “I–um–”

“It’s okay,” she said, leaning back. “I’ll keep your secret.”

Mark let out a breath. “Thank–”

“If you tell me whenever you’re wearing a diaper,” she said.

Mark’s voice caught in his throat, and a little ‘squeak’ escaped him. Finding his words, he managed to ask, “H-huh?”

Reaching down, she took his wrist. “Well, I think it’s cute. Little blushy baby boys are fun, and next time you decide to make a stinky mess, I want to be there.” Pressing his wrist against the wall, she stepped closer, so her face was right up against his. “Would you like that? Letting a girl see what a baby you are?”

He shuddered, but couldn’t lie. He nodded.

Reaching into the clutch on her bag, the girl produced something he couldn’t see. “Don’t move.”

He didn’t, and she reached down, unzipping his jeans. He felt something press against his diaper, and blushed as he felt himself grow hard, something the girl certainly noticed.

A few moments passed, and she pulled away. She smirked, returning to her bouncy, amused state, inflicting terrible whiplash on Mark’s headspace. “Okay then, diaper boy. I’m Cynthia, by the way. Give me a call next time, and maybe I’ll help you put your diaper on.”

He looked down, seeing his diaper plainly visible, jeans unzipped and pulled a few inches down.

And right on the front, Cynthia had written her phone number.

I wrote this as a giveaway for one of my Patreon subs, to celebrate getting to a new milestone and having 200 subscribers! 

As an additional perk of hitting this milestone, I've begun writing a new story, exclusively for my subscribers. It's called, "Diaper U"; a magical academy story about Alphabeta University, a prestigious all-girls school for witches, and Danny Aster, the boy who enrolls - only to find that they've got a very strict dress code and not a single men's restroom.

So far, only the first chapter is up - and it's not getting posted outside of Patreon or Subscribestar, so you'll have to check it out there if you want to read Diaper U! 

• Like 7

Shitting his diaper in public is indeed the first act of complete freedom that any male college student does in his life.

There’s of course always a cute female college student nearby that immediately notices it and ends up writing her phone number on the “disposable”.

Every male student’s dilemma is then how to preserve such token of affection and at the same time neutralize the smelly burden inside… 

• Like 1

I think it is perfectly reasonable for authors to advertise their paid content in this way. I don’t like “sampler” chapters, but tagging an advertisement onto a free story (especially one as well written as anything from this author tends to be) is fair enough.

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, Bonsai said:

Shitting his diaper in public is indeed the first act of complete freedom that any male college student does in his life.

There’s of course always a cute female college student nearby that immediately notices it and ends up writing her phone number on the “disposable”.

Every male student’s dilemma is then how to preserve such token of affection and at the same time neutralize the smelly burden inside… 

Ah, yes. Such a tradition! Like the first drink on someone's twenty first birthday, or the first long term relationship - one can only look on and smile with fondness as they remember their own similar experiences. 

• 2 months later...

Part Two - Okay, She Definitely Noticed

Ding-ding!

Cynthia’s phone beeped cheerfully, indicating a text. She was just doing some light homework, nothing that took too much attention, so she checked it.

The text came from a contact saved as, ‘Diaper Boy’, and she grinned, her homework utterly forgotten as she read it.

‘So…you told me to tell you next time I’m wearing a diaper.’

Cynthia stood, shouldering her purse as she texted back. ‘I want to see - can you meet me at Solid Grounds?’

‘That’s the campus coffee shop, right?’

‘Yup!’

‘I can be there in like fifteen minutes.’

‘See you there!’

Giggling, Cynthia slipped on her shoes and left her dorm.

She’d been chatting on and off with Mark ever since she caught him wearing a diaper out on campus. He’d explained a little to head off her questions–apparently there was a whole world out there of diaper kinksters and people who just liked the feeling.

Mostly, Cynthia just thought it was cute how much he blushed.

The coffee shop was just a short walk from her dorm, and the weather was gorgeous, so she enjoyed the stroll. She beat Mark there by just a minute, spotting him walking up to the shop just as she was getting in line.

“Hey,” he said, glancing around as he walked up to join here.

Cynthia’s eyes drifted down to his waistband. He’d hidden his diaper a little more this time, and she probably wouldn’t have even noticed if she wasn’t looking for the puffiness beneath his jeans. “Hey, diaper boy.”

He turned pink, but she’d said it quietly, and nobody else heard. “H-hey!”

“You already said that.” She smirked. “Are you getting something?”

“I don’t drink coffee,” he said, uncertainly. “Do they have hot cocoa?”

Cynthia giggled. “You’re adorable.”

He blushed again, but it had a different character to it than the nervous embarrassment she’d witnessed a moment before. Reaching out, Cynthia grabbed his hand and pulled him forward, standing in line next to each other.

Mark was momentarily caught off guard by the hand holding, and he tensed for a long breath before relaxing. “Did you read the thing I sent you?”

“Yeah,” she replied, “But I’m not really interested in why someone on the internet likes diapers. I wanted to know why you like it.”

He squeaked again, looking around. The person ahead of them in line had headphones on, and nobody else would be close enough to hear.

“I guess it’s just…Like, freedom, but also embarrassment?” he said. “Like…”

“Like getting caught making a poopy diaper on campus?” she asked, smirking. “Gosh, that would be humiliating, wouldn’t it?”

“Uhhhh–” Mark mumbled, forgetting how to talk for a moment.

They reached the front of the line, and Cynthia leaned in. “Latte for me, hot cocoa for him.”

“Whipped cream on the cocoa?”

“Absolutely,” Cynthia said, taking out her card to pay.

Mark was still lost in the clouds, so she pulled him by the hand, leading him to the shop’s outdoor seating.

“Hey,” she said, snapping her fingers a couple times. “Earth to diaper boy, use your words, okay?”

“I…yeah…” he said. “Thanks for the cocoa.”

“Call it my ticket, to the show,” Cynthia replied.

He tilted his head, glancing around. “The show?”

She laughed. “You’re going to do it again, right?”

“Do–” he turned pink. “No! Last time–”

“Last time you got me interested.” Cynthia fluttered her eyebrows, toying with him a bit. “You wouldn’t deny me the show, would you?”

He turned pink. “I mean…”

“Just use your diaper,” she pushed. “We’re outside, there’s a breeze, nobody will notice. You want to, don’t you?”

He nodded, hesitantly.

“So do it!”

Mark swallowed, glancing around one last time, then shut his eyes and leaned forward. His expression screwed up as he focused, concentrating on doing what she’d asked, on filling up his diaper.

The breeze kept it mild, but sitting only a couple feet away, Cynthia still got a solid whiff of his accident. Pinching her nose for show, she giggled. “Gross!”

“You said–” he started.

“It was cute, diaper boy,” she cut in. “You stink, but in a fun way.”

He turned even pinker than before, if that was possible. Looking down, he asked, “So…um. My roommate is out for a while.”

“And?” she asked, though she had an idea where it was going.

“And…last time, you’d said you might, um…”

“I might change your stinky diaper?” she asked. “I dunno, it smells pretty bad from all the way over here.”

“Er, okay,” he said, shifting back. She noticed him squirm, and the little flicker of pleasure as he sank into his mushy diaper.

“I’m teasing,” she said, glancing in at the coffee shop. “Sure, I can do that. I’ll just bring a clothes pin. Our order’s ready–how about I go grab it, then you can show me how to change your diaper butt, ok?”

He nodded, meekly. “O-okay.”

She got to her feet. “Wait right here, diaper boy. I’ll be right back.”

If you like my writing, want to help support me, or just had an extra five dollars a month and wanted some smut in exchange, you can find me over on Patreon and SubscribeStar! 

https://www.patreon.com/PeculiarChangeling

https://subscribestar.adult/peculiarchangeling

• Like 5
  • PeculiarChangeling changed the title to I Think She Noticed... (Updated with Part 2! June 23rd)
On 4/17/2022 at 3:32 AM, Bonsai said:

Obviously! Doesn't this happen to everyone? ?

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The commissions for this story keep going, so here's another installment!

Cynthia led Mark by the hand, while he tried to keep his hot chocolate from spilling.

“Come on,” she giggled. “Gotta get your bottom changed!”

He blushed, glancing around the campus, but if anyone overheard they didn’t say anything about it. The open layout and park-heavy space had lots of room for wandering, and most people were too obsessed with their own lives to care about slightly odd comments by strangers.

“Where are we even going?” he asked.

“Your dorm is this way, right?” she asked, nodding with her head. “You said you were in the Johnson building, right?”

“Oh, yeah.” Mark swallowed, a few anxieties running through his head.

His roommate was gone, so that part’d be fine. Being seen–or rather, smelled–by any of their neighbors was a larger concern, but they’d only be in the hall for a minute. And it was, after all, the place where he had his spare diapers.

He wondered if he should put a sock on the door. People might think he and Cynthia were just hooking up–and, for all the glances she kept giving him over her shoulder…

The topic of how sexual the kink was for him hadn’t really come up. He’d told Cynthia it was a fetish, sure, but did she even think of it that way, or was he getting ahead of himself?

Either way, a cute girl had volunteered to change his diaper, and he certainly wasn’t going to turn that down.

“Slow down!” he implored, struggling to waddle behind her without his messy diaper chafing. “I can’t–it’s hard to run like this.”

“Aww, because of your poopy diaper?” she asked. Her use of plain language–not even pretending to be modest or shy about it–made Mark blush even more deeply.

“Um–” he started, before giving up on words and nodding.

Cynthia giggled, and slowed her pace to a more sedate walking speed. “Fine, baby butt, we can do it your way.” Leaning in, she added in a stage whisper, “You just want to stink for longer, don’t you?”

“N-no!” he protested. “I mean–not that I–um–”

She giggled again, gave his hand a squeeze, and continued strolling towards his dorm.

Fortunately for him, the elevator was unclaimed when they arrived, so they could ride up to his floor without bothering the other students. As soon as the elevator doors closed, though, Cynthia reached her hand down Mark’s pants and gave the back of his diaper a firm squeeze.

“Hey!” he yelped.

“Oh, please, you like it,” she replied, sipping her iced latte through a straw.

The elevator ‘dinged’, and she led him out–she didn’t actually know which room was his, but her ‘taking charge’ energy led him to follow behind anyways and simply gesture to his door.

“That’s me,” he said, and she let them both in.

Once in private, she pointed to the bed. “Okay, sit down, and lemme see if my baby sitting experience is still with me. Where’s your changing stuff?”

“Under the bed,” he said, sitting obediently. Cynthia knelt and pulled out a sports bag, unzipping it to find all his diapers, his powder, his wipes–everything he could want for a diaper change.

Standing, she put a hand on his chest and pushed him down into a lying position. Unzipping his jeans, Cynthia pulled them free, revealing his diaper, and the rather unavoidable tent in the front of his soggy padding.

She snickered again. “Glad to see we’re both having fun.”

Turning pink, Mark grabbed his pillow and held it close to his chest as a substitute stuffy. She wasn’t wrong, he was having fun, he just didn’t have any words for this sort of situation.

Taking out a fresh diaper, Cynthia made a show of pinching her nose and untapped the old one, quickly wadding it up. “Gosh, you really stink now,” she commented, as she went to town with the wipes.

As a small aid, he hadn’t been in the diaper for long, and things were relatively contained. She didn’t have to contend with a total blowout situation, and a dozen wipes were enough to get him reasonably clean–and even the frigid, damp material didn’t do a thing to still his erection.

Sprinkling powder over him, Cynthia applied a double helping over his crotch. “Gotta make sure you don’t rash, right?” she asked, using her palm and fingers to rub it in. For a single fantasized moment, Mark thought she might turn this into a handjob, but she pulled away as soon as she was done, folding up her fresh diaper around him.

“U-oh,” he said, concealing his disappointment poorly.

“Aww, did you want something else?” Cynthia teased.

He couldn’t lie–even if he tried, it’d have been too obvious. “I mean…”

“What?” she asked, shifting her body and putting a knee on the bed, so that she loomed even more over him. “Use your words, diaper boy.”

“Well…I did say it was kind of a kink for me,” he said, unwilling to be more specific than that.

Cynthia giggled. “Sorry, diaper boy, you’re not really my type–you’re too cute and smelly to really satisfy me, you know?”

Mark nodded, quickly, not wanting to pressure her. “That’s fine! I just–when, um–never mind.”

“Oh, you can still have your fun,” she snickered, placing a hand on the front of his fresh diaper. “I think it’s cute when you dribble in your diapers for me–I just don’t think you’re grown up enough for real sex, you know?”

Eyes widening, Mark wriggled, feeling her hand through the thick layer of padding. If this was what she was offering, he was more than willing to accept–even at the cost of his dignity.

Cynthia laughed, and Mark thrust his hips forward, grinding on her hand with impulsive desire. It didn’t take long–just a few desperate moments of thrusting before he began to spurt in his diaper, erection twitching.

“I knew it,” Cynthia grinned. “Too much of a baby for anything but his diapers.”

Mark pulled his pillow closer, coming down from the sudden, unexpected, but extremely pleasant orgasm. At a loss for what else to say, he just mumbled, “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome, diaper boy,” she replied, patting the front of his diaper. Winking, she added, “Next time, maybe I’ll even let you watch while I show you how grown ups do it.”

If you enjoy my writing and want to read more of it, you can support me on Patreon - not only does the support allow me to write more stories like this, it also gives you access to exclusive stories that can't be read anywhere else!

Patreon

SubscribeStar

• Like 8
  • PeculiarChangeling changed the title to I Think She Noticed... (Updated with Part 3! July 7th)