LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If it is an accessible hike, are there any rest areas along the trail?  Some have actual rest rooms like you see on the interstates, some just have porta potties here and there and some of the more rugged trails have none at all.  If a regular restroom, there would be a place for you to change if needed and a trash bin to toss your used diaper.  If just a porta potty, it would be harder to change in a confined area but I think it would be possible if you really need to.  If there are no trash cans along the trail or outside the porta potty, you would need to pack out your used diaper with you.  Depending on how long you will be hiking and what diaper you will be using, you want to pack a bag or pack accordingly. Maybe a heavy diaper like Betterdry or Mega Max will last you for your entire hike if you don't mind anyone noticing all the bulk.  Last summer I wore Betterdry diapers under my shorts at Wisconsin Dells, did a lot of walking on the boat tours when we stopped for the canyons and I don't think anyone had a clue I had on a thick diaper. If you just wet, a thicker diaper may be the way to go.  Less to pack in and pack out even though it's just a hike (not sure how long it will be).  Bring a couple smaller plastic trash or grocery bags with you to put any wet diapers in that you may have to pack out.  If because of your CP you can't use a backpack, consider a fanny pack that can hold just a spare diaper if you need it.  Depending on how long the hike will be, I'd go with a heavy diaper and plan on it lasting for your entire hike rather than wondering if there would even be a place along the trail to change a diaper.

I would say to have a backpack, ideally a one with a hydro-pak.  Carry a couple large ziploc bags.  A large ziploc bag can contain a wet diaper.  If you have to change, SAFELY! leave the trail, change and return to the trail and continue your hike.  This has worked for me.  

Side note, depending on the amount of your voids; I’ve found the Tena Flex Super Brief to be a great hiking diaper. It’s cloth back, different cut, and can hold 1-2 full voids. It is also easier to remove and pee if that’s is an option ;).