LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hello

hello: I just joined after years of reading here. im from missouri and want to make some friends. I have never been on any social media site before so forgive me if I make mistake while I learn to navigate the site. Thanks, mo...

Hey Mo! Welcome to DD. Or, glad you decided to finally sign up, and join in. As long as you read, and follow the site rules, you’ll be fine. And if you do make a mistake, we just sit in the corner, in the high chair, with a tall pointy hat ? Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

Hey Thanks bill, I think I am getting the hang of it. I have been trying to join for weeks but I yahoo mail blocked the conformation email, so I had to get an outlook mail address. and here I am. Thanks, mo.

• Like 1

@wetbedmo

Welcome! My name is Brian, and I was one of the ones who also responded to your question in the tech-support threads. Feel free to let your hair down and be yourself, pull up a chair and just relax. As @AbabeBillas fond of saying “Pull up a chair/highchair, take a seat, have fun and enjoy yourself. There’s always a high chair available in our virtual world for a new visitors.” If you have any questions or any problems, or you have any comments you wish to make during any of the  reading that you will do, please feel free to leave your comments. Each of us is here because we share one thing in common: and that is diapers. Whether because we are incontinent, we are disabled, or we are adult babies, diaper lovers, adult kids, or whatever you name it, each of us has a particular reason for being here, and each of us has a unique story that you can read about, or ask anyone a question about, and I’m sure they would be willing to share some information with you.

i’m sure that you will be able to find many new friends here on DD – each of us has our own interests, and each of us can tell you stories about how we came here, or why we came here. Each of them is very unique and very interesting, and I can tell you I don’t think that any tour of them are exactly the same, but the good thing about this place is I believe that we are “family“ and as a “family“ we stick together, and try to help each other out.  this is not to say that we do not sometimes have disagreements, or we don’t agree with something, but we always try to get along the best we can. Our moderating team and admin team are top notch, and if you ever run into any problem you can find them on the staff page on the upper bar. You will also see some of these individuals in our chat system. If you ever get into trouble, you can either make a posting, or you can also send an admin a PM, and they will help you the best they can.

I consider BILL to be our “goodwill ambassador for daily diapers“ he always has a good attitude, and always a welcoming personality for everyone that comes through our doors. I have found him to be a very interesting individual, and always welcoming to our members. I have been a member since August 2019, so I am now approaching my third year being a member here. Many people like to post here, while some people just chat here, and others do both.  Feel free to stop by our chat room, and have a chat with our members there – a pretty good conversation can be had there most nights depending on who is there. I have spent many hours there myself, and I’m glad I did, and I became more educated as to what was going on in my community because of help that these people provided. They are always good people to ask advice of as well, so I don’t feel like you are a stranger.

Welcome!

Brian

• Like 1