LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shoutout/Recommendation of Diaper Front Panel Maker

After talking to a few people here. I think this sub forum is the right location.

Anyways I just had a absolutely lovely experence with this etsy store and owner https://www.etsy.com/shop/CrinkleButtArt?ref=yr_purchases

The owner is a abdl mommy who is just awsome with communications and experence. Also some of you like myself would rather have our own options when it comes to what designs are on our diapers which this very nice person does make custom diaper panel designs on top of the current designs they have up. I have included a picture which has front panels made by that person. And the prices are much lower then ABU's custom diaper panels too.

I figured why not point some of you in that direction. Nothing wront with a little variety right?

(Yes I really like Charizard)

20220402_144245.jpg

• Like 1
On 4/15/2022 at 12:20 AM, MegaChar said:

After talking to a few people here. I think this sub forum is the right location.

Anyways I just had a absolutely lovely experence with this etsy store and owner https://www.etsy.com/shop/CrinkleButtArt?ref=yr_purchases

The owner is a abdl mommy who is just awsome with communications and experence. Also some of you like myself would rather have our own options when it comes to what designs are on our diapers which this very nice person does make custom diaper panel designs on top of the current designs they have up. I have included a picture which has front panels made by that person. And the prices are much lower then ABU's custom diaper panels too.

I figured why not point some of you in that direction. Nothing wront with a little variety right?

Are those diapees REALLY adult sized?!??? Because they look like baby diapers, which is ANOTHER added bonus.???? LOL!????????♥️???

2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Are those diapees REALLY adult sized?!??? Because they look like baby diapers, which is ANOTHER added bonus.???? LOL!????????♥️???

Yes they are. They are Northshore MegaMax's with a custom diaper front panel from CrinkleButtArt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just ordered 10, the 80’s Huggies and Pampers got me feeling nostalgic ? and I got a few of the Luvs Barney ones because that was the first baby diaper I wore as a young adult ??? Wish she had some of the 80’s Luvs with the sailboats though ?‍♂️

• Thanks 1