LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When you want to wear but can't

Really wanted to stay in diapers today, but my tummy is a little iffy still so I went with a pull-up for quick toilet access. Makes me sad not to be wearing on a "little" day of mind.

• Sad 3
5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Really wanted to stay in diapers today, but my tummy is a little iffy still so I went with a pull-up for quick toilet access. Makes me sad not to be wearing on a "little" day of mind.

Why would you wear an pull-up if you gotta upset tummy, shouldn't that be MORE reason to wear a diapie instead?!?!??!?!????

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Why would you wear an pull-up if you gotta upset tummy, shouldn't that be MORE reason to wear a diapie instead?!?!??!?!????

Yucky clean-ups are a no for me :)

• Like 4
5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Yucky clean-ups are a no for me :)

i know the feeling, about a week ago i either had a nasty stomache virus or food poisoning(for a couple weeks all i ate was hot dogs, which was still more than i wanted to fool with) and ended  up needing a shower, and a fresh diaper, and clean jammies. i didnt know it was possible for the body to purge from up top and out the back at the same time, i would have liked to have NEVER known that was possible, thank God i was in my diaper at the time.

• Like 1

3 weeks ago I was pretty sick. Also was extremly tired could barely stand up.  Wanted to wear a diaper so I wouldn't have to stand up to go to the bathroom. But was afraid I wouldn't be able to change myself if I did put one on?.

I have quite a few days when I feel it is ill advised to wear a diaper. Being only a recreational DL, I just live the diaper free times. It makes it all the sweeter when I do have the time to pad up.