LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First time being placed back into a diaper and changed by partner or parent

Some of us remember when either a parent or partner placed them back into a diaper.  How did the process go.  Were you willingly placed back into the diaper or was a argument.

As a child after having accidents I was placed back into a diaper.  I really did not wnt this.  It was very annoying.  I seemed to have no choice and was placed back into diaper 24/7.

• Like 1

As child I had so many accidents. I was practically going in my pants every single day at one point. So much so that I actually went out of clothes at school and had to wear just a pull-up and a t-shirt for the rest of the day. Fortunately it wasn't THAT long. LOL!?????☺️ So anyway, I was placed back in diapers. At the time I didn't really like diapers unfortunately. But looking back they felt so soft and comfortable and crinkly.?☺️??♥️???♥️

I wore diapers overnight continuously, so there wasn't really a moment where I was unexpectedly put back into diapers. I do recall when I was maybe 6 or 7, being put into a diaper before we drove to a cottage. It was a Thursday afternoon and when I got home from school, my mom said that we were taking a long weekend, and I wouldn't have to go to school on Friday, which was thrilling and rare, and I think that's why I remember it. However, then she said that it was going to be a long drive and she wanted me to be able to sleep in the car, so she pulled out a diaper and fanned it out on my bed for me. I don't recall much of a fight - I think maybe I said I didn't want to wear it - but the next thing I knew, she was pulling my jeans up over a diaper. When we went out to get in the car, a couple of my friends were playing road hockey near the end of our driveway, and I recall circling around the car so that I wasn't directly in their sightlines, because I did NOT want to talk to my friends with Pampers on under my jeans. 

Never ever been put back into diapers, when I was a young lad yes I wanted to be put into one 

I never did anything that would have my mom or anyone do so but I just remember wanting to be babied and it’s stuck with me.

However it’s just a dream that will never come true 

i should have been provided diapers when i was just a pup, but i wasnt, i was a bedwetter until 13 or 14, still have the odd accident, my worthless old geezer would have thrown a fit if i had a diaper on, never mind that it would have made me able to sleep better at night(waking in a freezing wet bed is NOT fun), but being put in one? nope, i wont have that, if i cant deal with my own hygiene, kill me, please.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, herb330 said:

As a youngster having accidents, my parents threw out my underwear.  It was replaced in the shelves with pampers and luvs diapers.

Were you GLAD to see ALL your underwears go bye-byes?!????‍♂️????☺️?♥️?? I would've been!!!! How did the Pampers and luvs FEEL for the VERY first time buddy?!??☺️♥️? Did you ALSO have a binky?!???????????????????

Well I know I told a lot of people here I was 13 but my sister remined me it was the summer of 1962 when I was put back in diapers so I was 9.It was for allways wetting my pants.Was not long befor my older sister started to treat me like a baby.Things where so much different back then.No one said anything about me wearing diapers all the time.Some said its about time he went back into diapers.Took me afew weeks befor I started to like wearing them.

19 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Were you GLAD to see ALL your underwears go bye-byes?!????‍♂️????☺️?♥️?? I would've been!!!! How did the Pampers and luvs FEEL for the VERY first time buddy?!??☺️♥️? Did you ALSO have a binky?!???????????????????

at first I was upset with my underwear being thrown out.  I thought that diapers were a short term.  After a while I accepted being paced into a diaper.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, herb330 said:

at first I was upset with my underwear being thrown out.  I thought that diapers were a short term.  After a while I accepted being paced into a diaper.

How OLD were you back then buddy?!????? And did you get a PACI too!???????♥️??

The first time I was put into a diaper as an adult was actually a pretty cool experience. A guy and I went to a local park at night. I laid down under this tree and I could see the stars through the leaves. I laid there while he diapered me and when he helped me stand up I felt spacey and little and cuddly. I used the diaper almost immediately out of instinct. 

• Like 1
On 4/19/2022 at 8:35 AM, BabySpiderBoy said:

How OLD were you back then buddy?!????? And did you get a PACI too!???????♥️??

As far as I can remember I was around 6=8 years of age.  I adopted a paci in my adult life.