LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why do people do this?

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting, something old dreged up that I had not noticed when it was new.

Gotta remember, this is not about being abdl, this is about someone wanting attention, even bad attention. You see people doing shit like this all the time, just in diferent outfits. Hell, look at the folks that get arrested all the time walking around in just there undies. When you get down to it, I expect thats basicly what he got nailed for.

People get a thrill out of doing things  they are not saposed to, undies, verious outfits, and worse. Some are smart enough to use outfits that are legal, some are not. Heck, with covid, there have been people walking around in full on rubber bondage gear, wich, can be street legal, so long as they avoid the more sexual bits and bobs  that some like. It gets a little flaky because the public indecency laws are super messed up.  Never mind how sexist they are.

On 4/12/2022 at 10:02 PM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

This is what happened to abortion rights. 33 years ago, when asked, do you tink the fetus is a living human being., instead of pointing to the science as was done in Roe v Wade. The "Pro-choice" side simply said. "We don't want to get involved in philosophy [and that is a direct quote in several cases, such as on the Gene Burnes Show; wkdays 10amd to 2pm WRKO 680 AM Boston MA c1984-93)]"; i.e. Nihilism, even though the facts were on their side. This conceded the argument to the "Pro-life" and they could construe the "Pro-choice"'ers as willing to condone mruder. Any person with a lick of integrity or rationality would vote for the "Pro-Life" side. A persons with priciples, even shallow or wrong pricniples, is better in the human sense than those with nonoe. Besides which, how can you be "pro-choice" when, by being a Nihilist, you make knowledge and therefore choice (since you must know what alternatives you are choosing among) impossible. In c2007, I wrote an essay "Losing Roe v Wade". That was locked in by 1990

ANd accomplished in 2022

• 3 months later...
On 4/12/2022 at 8:48 AM, Rachel1 said:

To him prob the thrill of doing someting at the risk of getting court, doing it he may have have not got court doing it a few times, this time he did. Adrenaline  rush.

Court? - how about Caught?