LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Woman able to pick you up

JP403

I am curious, have anyone on here ever had a woman care for that that was able to pick you up? My fantasy would be a woman being able to carry me on their hip and also give me piggy backs

• Like 1

So I never ha a female partner who could lift me up but when I was a teenager I tried to be a pro wrestler. There was a woman in the training school who I used to train with who could throw me around the place and lift me up and hold me for a while. Granted I worked with her so I helped her out but I think she could have dead lifted me if she wanted. She was a little smaller than me but she was a power lifter in the gym so I have no doubt if she wanted to she would be able to do what ever she wanted with me :D At the time I was 6 ft 3 (Still am I guess) and 250 pounds (I wish I was still that weight haha). 

Women just like men come in all shapes and sizes, there is definitely a woman out there who could lift you up, try checking out different types of gyms to find them :D 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

<TAG=>TriggerWarning 

my response might contain triggers if anyone has gone threw the same situation.

--------------------------------------------

When I was younger in my state's custody ?I don't think you were talking about from 9yo to 19yo though ? My state has more or less the ability to keep a child in state custody until the age of 21?

Trust me There were foster homes I was sent to that would make being bart Simpson living with Homer Simpson look like a far fetched dream and a perfect life even during one of Homer's strangleing episodes. 

To answer the question does it have to be carried on the hip or can it be over the sholder like a toddler haveing a tantrum ??

Foster Care F---ed me up, so if over the sholder while in flight or fight mode by a really strong nurse at Psych hospital counts then, Yes I had it happen quite alot in my teens ?

Also been picked up and put in bed at the ER by a Jerk male nurse, who triggered my PTSD, fight or flight response, and little space all within less than 10mins. That day weither he knew it or not he delt with about 10-12 diffrent alts. 1 of then was a really P!55ed off 16yo which ended with him being told by his coworkers to leave the room and him refuseing to leave and saying 1 thing that got the rest of his coworkers really mad at him. It should go without saying but Never tell someone that has a history of sexual abuse you are going to tie them to a bed and touch their private parts ?. It ended with him saying it is a medical procedure and the P!55ed off 16yo alt yelling "I DON'T CARE, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TOUCH MY JUNK ! YOU TWISTED F--- AND IF YOU DO I'M CLASSIFYING IT AS SEXUAL ASSULT"  

With him saying he was going to call the PD to help him. The 16yos response was simple Call them then I want them here because I want to see the Police help you sexually assult me ?. 2minutes later 16Yo asked 1 question "where is the police you said you were going to call them and I need them here tobfile the charges of your threat of sexual assult?" The nurse's response was  "they aren't comeing and we are not going to tie you down if you stay in the bed" They removed the safety restraints (that were designed for teens not adults in the first place)that they had already laying on top of me and got the H377 out of the room. <On one side my 16yo alt had just made a male nurse look like he should not work in a hospital> It only got worse from there as I fell asleep and woke up with the 4yo alt hungry, Yep my little wasn't around for his BS and my little went and got something from him to eat. Which he didn't check the medical record and gave my little something listed as a allergy and my little ate it. ? Not good man I was kept about 1-2hrs longer to make shure of no severe allergic reactions.  The charge nurse of the ER reprimanded  the male nurse multiple times that day ?. My mental healthcare provider was frankly P!553d with all of them. I don't what she told them but would like to think she said "The only danger here is you idiots" ? <side note: she actually did call them idiots when she was talking to me ?>

• Like 1
10 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

The end of trailer. See I was right.

That trailer LOOKS FANTASTIC buddy!??????♥️?♥️? I'd let HER carry me all day LONG! LOL! it's too bad they could NEVER do another incredible hulk TV show series again. Like they did with Lou ferrigno and Bill Bixby. Granted, I haven't seen that show. I tried to get through it, but I could ONLY get through the first episode. LOL!?????????♥️??♥️???

If my response inadvertantly triggers anyone please just let me know that way I know and can erase it as it isn't my intentions to trigger anyone in a negitive way (only trying to share a experience related to the question) ? Honestly it was already edited because the 16yo alt had answered and added alot more details than I thought was approiate however also thought about weither to remove it all together ultimately decided to just edit it .

10 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

The end of trailer. See I was right.

Yikes that might be a bit too much for me ? I for some reason keep thinking about my bratty littles getting her mad and the punishment spankings that would happen?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

If my response inadvertantly triggers anyone please just let me know that way I know and can erase it as it isn't my intentions to trigger anyone in a negitive way (only trying to share a experience related to the question) ? Honestly it was already edited because the 16yo alt had answered and added alot more details than I thought was approiate however also thought about weither to remove it all together ultimately decided to just edit it. Yikes that might be a bit too much for me. ? I for some reason keep thinking about my bratty littles getting her mad and the punishment spankings that would happen

Nope, you're doing a good job buddy! keep it up. I LOVE reading all your posts you make! (AND I APPROVED THIS MESSAGE!) LOL!???????????????

29 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Nope, you're doing a good job buddy! keep it up. I LOVE reading all your posts you make! (AND I APPROVED THIS MESSAGE!) LOL!???????????????

I have been really good at hideing my alts, Even from my Primary mental healthcare provider, Probally not as good as I think though?. She keeps noticeing small diffrences and I keep useing the excuse (I didn't get enough sleep last night) ?  It keeps getting harder to hide the little alts. She has a bunch of toys in the corner of her office and my first meeting with her  caught a little alt heading for the toys and she definantly noticed because she pointed out the couch that right next to where I was standing?

I'm honestly thinking about not trying to hide them from her ?. But that didn't work out so good with my last mental healthcare case worker. (Simply because the last 1 treated all the alts like a niave child)  In other words she treated my bigs like my 3.5 alt ?.

However there is alot of diffrences between my old mental healthcare case worker and my new mental health PCP and 1 of them that I noticed is she seems to actually be not to pleased with the old mental healthcare case worker simply because none of my files or documents are actually where they are supposed to be and 99% of it is unlabeled items that are important for anyone on my mental healthcare team to be able to find. 

Edited by KPAXOR1987
Added detail and removed a descriptive word
  • Like 1

Well if I do decide to I'm definantly not going to start with D------(that wasn't as easy as it should have been). I had to type that name 4 times because. For a 15-16yo she definantly should be allowed to put her name. But she also is one of the ones that is more vulerniable. 

• Like 1

Just left the local store, the incredible  Hulk work in my town ?. The register froze and he looked P!553d. Pin pad got ripped right off the counter ?. On a side note the store really needs to replace that POS it has had issues for almost a year now. I keep telling the employees to put a hammer threw the screen and send it to the corprate office in a box and the work order requests ?

• Like 1