LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

@Nika_lb

Welcome to Daily Diapers - I also look forward to interacting with you in chat and on the forums :)

@Spiderman

When I saw this posting and it said "Spiderman Commented on .." I thought my monitor was messing up heheheheh ;)

Brian

19 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Nika_lb

Welcome to Daily Diapers - I also look forward to interacting with you in chat and on the forums :)

@Spiderman

When I saw this posting and it said "Spiderman Commented on .." I thought my monitor was messing up heheheheh ;)

Brian

Now now my gift with destroying technology is not that powerful Brian ?

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Spiderman said:

Now now my gift with destroying technology is not that powerful Brian ?

@Spiderman

Nah, you’re spider sense and your spider powers don’t destroy technology. Actually your spider powers enhance technology. Peter Parker is also known for his scientific experience and his scientific expertise, so that is awesome. Also your spider sense allows you to determine if there is something happening to you before it actually happens, or to be able to help people when you know somebody is in trouble.

When I saw the double periods, I thought that the screen winked or something for a second, but it didn’t. I had to look at it twice and then realized that there was something amiss. I thought “how in the world did somebody post something without a title“ then I realized that the title of that post was literally “..” And then I went “holy smokes, I wasn’t dreaming – I thought my monitor was messed up”

glad that there was nothing wrong with my monitor, and it gave me a good laugh for the day! It is also a good thing to live forever once a while, because with the world the way it is today, you kinda have to take things as they come, not really worry too much if you can help it. Everyone of us probably has been through the ringer in the last 2 1/2 years, and each of us has had their own journeys and struggles and problems, and we all will probably continue to have the struggles, but as long as we work together and we help each other, as best we can, I believe that we can overcome them.

hope you are doing well my friend! I look forward to speaking with you again soon! ????

Brian

• Like 1