LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Karnevalee

Karnevalee is one of the smaller cut diapers I am finally able to wear, and I must say: I really like them. The print is bold colors and really stands out and is totally juvenile. Mom even said "Mikey got fancy diapers!" when she changed my trash bag lol.

Capture.JPG

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I do like the animals thats on them. Bambino seems to keep their cuts short not on these but every one of their diapers. Not sure why.

They are a bit pricey for the absorbency level but thats fair considering they are abdl diapers.

I really like the Karnevalee and Skooldoodle diapers.   The prints are great and they are comfortable and they hold quite a bit.  I  just wish they had regular tapes rather than velcro. 

7 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I really like the Karnevalee and Skooldoodle diapers.   The prints are great and they are comfortable and they hold quite a bit.  I  just wish they had regular tapes rather than velcro. 

I'm going to get the Skooldoodle next.

• Like 1

I dont use Bambinos any more as they are just cut to small, except for the bellisimos for some odd reason!!! 

I tried one of the "new" bellisimos, and not being much if a fan of prints, I did like them! They hold a ton too, and the fit....which as I mentioned above, is an odd thing between Bambino and myself ??

I only had a sample from Changing times on my last trip out that way, and I have 1 left.....might save it for a "special" day. ........or not...??

On 3/30/2022 at 1:45 AM, square_duck said:

I dont use Bambinos any more as they are just cut to small, except for the bellisimos for some odd reason!!! 

I tried one of the "new" bellisimos, and not being much if a fan of prints, I did like them! They hold a ton too, and the fit....which as I mentioned above, is an odd thing between Bambino and myself ??

I only had a sample from Changing times on my last trip out that way, and I have 1 left.....might save it for a "special" day. ........or not...??

Bellisimos are still my go-to diaper. Just treated myself with a new print since it finally fits me!