LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Pearls Before Swine (comic) fans?

3 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

This is from 10 years ago (almost to the day in fact!) - but I'm only just reading the comic treasuries now.  Just came across these 2 strips last night:

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for March 26, 2012

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for March 27, 2012

@Crinklz Kat

I’ve never heard of this comic strip, but man is it funny! It’s amazing what they can come up with nowadays! And yes, if there is one place that you can always be where you can sit and not have to move, but I’m still move around it would be a baby walker, but you still have to go to the bathroom, which means you would still have to get up to change the diaper ha ha ?

Brian

• Like 1
11 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Crinklz Kat

I’ve never heard of this comic strip, but man is it funny! It’s amazing what they can come up with nowadays! And yes, if there is one place that you can always be where you can sit and not have to move, but I’m still move around it would be a baby walker, but you still have to go to the bathroom, which means you would still have to get up to change the diaper ha ha ?

Brian

Not unless you had a Mommy or Daddy!????☺️?????

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Not unless you had a Mommy or Daddy!????☺️?????

Quite true: if you are a baby sitting in a walker like that, you are not going to be getting up and out of it without help, so probably a mommy and daddy would be changing your diapers. If they make adult size baby walkers like that, they probably would be able to get out and change themselves, but if they’re in a walker like that they’re probably not going to.  ?

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
word edits
  • Like 1