LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby bottle nipples

A post down in the Gear forum got me thinking. How many of us prefer actual baby bottle nipples to the oversized adult bottle nipples?

I do. I like the Avent variable flow nipple, the hole is a rectangle and the flow varies by its orientation.

So who else likes regular baby bottle nipples?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

A post down in the Gear forum got me thinking. How many of us prefer actual baby bottle nipples to the oversized adult bottle nipples?

I do. I like the Avent variable flow nipple, the hole is a rectangle and the flow varies by its orientation.

I do, I DEFINITELY do!??? The only thing is though, I actually wish that I was small enough to properly get a bottle feeding from a big ACTUAL baby bottle or as I like to call them, BABAS!!!??☺️??????????????????????????????????????????

6 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I do, I DEFINITELY do!??? The only thing is though, I actually wish that I was small enough to properly get a bottle feeding from a big ACTUAL baby bottle or as I like to call them, BABAS!!!??☺️??????????????????????????????????????????

All you have to do is make the hole bigger.I have NEVR used a adult nipple

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Spiderman said:

I used the ABDL bottles and just poked a hole in the top to make it bigger so I could drink from it.

But since they're ABDL bottles, shouldn't they ALREADY have big enough holes to drink out of?!??????????♥️☺️ Without having to poke a hole in it to make them bigger. Isn't that the point of a ABDL bottle anyway?!??????

I like a baby sized nipple for my bottles as well. I use the Rearz large sized baby bottles with Avent Anti-colic nipples. I just cut a slit from hole to hole so the flow is a bit faster. It works really well for me. For my soothers I like the Rearz size 6.

image.jpg

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Pampertimmy said:

I like a baby sized nipple for my bottles as well. I use the Rearz large sized baby bottles with Avent Anti-colic nipples. I just cut a slit from hole to hole so the flow is a bit faster. It works really well for me. For my soothers I like the Rearz size 6.

image.jpg

Have you tried the Avent Variable Flow nipple?

On 3/24/2022 at 2:55 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

Not I. They are too tiny. What I would like would be a large, non-orthodontic letex nipple. The silicone ones are too hard and orthodontic are the wrong shape and feel wrong

• 1 month later...

Mason bottle nipples are designed for babies but sold in some ABDL shops ? the thing is the bottle you put it on is a mason jar and can be 4oz- I believe 64oz is the highest size mason jar that has a regular band 

But my answer is because the mason bottle version means alot more capacity and more of a little feeling as it takes me both hands to hold my 32oz bottles or I end up dropping them ?.

But I have used both. 

• Like 1