LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what are the best places to buy the following?

JP403

On 8/4/2022 at 11:50 AM, Thalie said:

Would like to find girly nightgown (classic ones, not big tshirt) with some Disney princess too. And more cotton panties that fit me.

Difficult to find.

Do anyone have an idea ?

• 1 month later...
On 3/24/2022 at 3:27 AM, JP403 said:

during times that I RP being a girl in lil space, there are a few different things that I would love to wear during that space. A few things that I would wanna wear would include white tights, a Cinderella dress, or a night gown that has Disney princesses on it. Would i be able to find things that I mentioned in adult size? if so, where could I find what I mentioned?

Like this kind of nightgown, but adult size : https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-3855689/girls-4-10-disney-princesses-long-sleeved-nightgown.jsp ?

You could find such on ebay with or without the Agenda. It is still feminine and you couod probably find mre subtle flower prints if you wated prints and it would not be so sefl-conscious and obviously 'trying". I have had only 5 "branded" t-shirts in my life. One from my highs school in the '6o0's, a "Morris" t-shirt in the mid'60's a "moog" t-shirt in the mid '80'swich I still have, a t-shirt for a friend's band re-union gig and a sci-fi "club" t-shirt for cons in the very lat 90's and '00's. The only ABLG design item I have is my night light over my bed and even that would be generic I amjust a plain Very Little Girl and my bedroom/nursery reflets that: Very little girl, but in a generic way without 'brand"ed items

nitelite.jpg

also

large.tiara-shelf.jpg.f2ef3fe5bc709eef4e