LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Homestar Runner video

So, I just came across a new Homestar Runner video on YouTube titled “Diaper Sunrise.” If you’re unfamiliar with Homestar Runner, it was basically a website with tons of funny cartoon Flash videos about this character (and many others), and they’re so random and hilarious, and I think, really influenced a lot of humor on the internet. Anyway, here it is, lol.

• Haha 1

My daughter visiting my office one day drew Trogdor on my whiteboard.   It stayed up there until we moved out of that building.   I didn't know what it was at first, but one of my younger guys sent me the link to the video it's from.

Amusingly, we had a division in Texas that had called an intelligence package Project Lonestar.    When they decided to rejigger it for Homeland Security, someone decided to call it Project Homestar.   I pointed out that this might NOT be a good idea.

• Haha 1

Pleasantly surprised to see this. I wasn't expecting to see new Homestar Runner. Did their creator at least convert all their work to a modern vector graphics format? I haven't really kept up with web tech. or Homestar for that matter. I really wish flash were still around. So much lost, including Ishkur's Electronic Music Guide, before he "streamlined" it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, cruxshadow said:

Pleasantly surprised to see this. I wasn't expecting to see new Homestar Runner. Did their creator at least convert all their work to a modern vector graphics format? I haven't really kept up with web tech. or Homestar for that matter. I really wish flash were still around. So much lost, including Ishkur's Electronic Music Guide, before he "streamlined" it.

Not sure about the graphics format. I only just discovered that they were still making videos a couple years ago. 

They embedded the "ruffle" viewer which emulates Flash without the problematic browser extension.    You can put a ruffle extensioin into the popular browsers if you want, but it doesn't need it (and certainly it's not necessary for the homestar stuff).