LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I use catheters to stimulate incontinence, does anyone else?

Im 20 years old and live in the UK, i use 16fr foley catheters to stimulate incontinence and i have done it every weekend for the last year or so, does anyone else use catheters as a way to lose bladder control ? Thoughts on this?.

18 hours ago, hometool said:

I have played with catherers and have gone to homemade stints it is fun but also you risk UTI so keep every thing as clean as possible 

Having used stents thousands and thousands of days and nights over the last years I can say that for me the risk of UTI's is zero. Before I started using my own stents I have been using medical grade catheters and they have caused 3 serious bladder infections. 

14 hours ago, dlnoir said:

Catheters? no not anymore. Stents? yes 24/7 absolutely love it.

I fully agree. I just wish that everyone with similar incontinence desires could enjoy it like we do. Once you have found your perfect stent design it is so easy, quick, safe and comfortable to become incontinent, it is really amazing. And just in case you are getting tired of being wet and diapered all the time (like I do after three to four days) you simply pull out the stent and you have your normal continent body back. I sometimes wonder if there are any downsides to this play.

• Like 2
On 3/21/2022 at 12:02 PM, cathdiap said:

I sometimes wonder if there are any downsides to this play.

If there are downsides to stent play I haven’t found them so far. Finding and developing the perfect stent can be a thing but once you’ll find the stent that works for you it is easy going.

the stent that is being talked about here is placed in the persons pee hole and is pushed to the valves that control the flow from the blader to keep the valves open so you pee without control

5 hours ago, punk18 said:

Yeah but how?

I do not understand your question. if you put something rigid with a hole in it into your urethra and through the sphincters that control your urine from coming out you will leak pee as your body produces it and sends it to your bladder.

On 3/25/2022 at 5:15 PM, hometool said:

the stent that is being talked about here is placed in the persons pee hole and is pushed to the valves that control the flow from the blader to keep the valves open so you pee without control

That answer fails to explain that a stent is not solid, but a tube.

If you park on a garden hoze, water can not flow to your flower bed, this is the garden equivilent of pee not flowing from your bladder into your nappy.  If you could push a length of steel tube down the garden hoze to the point where you park on it, the steel tube keeps the water flowing to the flower bed.  The hollow stent is pushed down your willie until it goes through the sphincter into the bladder and allows pee to constantly seep from your bladder into your nappy, but unlike a catheter, it is too short to stick out of you willie.  It therefore has to be cleverly made so that it neither slides into the bladder and can not be removed, nor slides out into your nappy.

As far as I know, such stents are not manufactured to be used as described, but some people here have, through trial and error, concocted homemade stents and invented their own ways of inserting and retaining their stents where they wish them to be.

• Thanks 1