LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kudos to Exmasters

If you have been paying attention to me around here, you would know that I had mentioned that I was unabvle to send new items to me website. Well, having waited a good long time, figuring something was wrong and would be fixed, I finally notified Exmasters at about 1 AM By 8 AM this morning I got an email with the new FTP address to use. I tried it and it worked. At about 9, deleted the old data and saved in the noew

Exmasters supports adult material and has been solid with me for over 10 years. Their prices are VERY reasonable and, if you wish to build a website, they are recommended here

I have actually uploaded a requested update to RUBBER PANTIES'R'US concerning the demise of Arizona, and also the disappearance of B4NS

Has baby-pants.com got their act together or are they due for the axe?

Good price for any hosting If you are going to put adult material, you are not allowed to use the free plan. AND, as you see, the support is great. I've been there for about 13 years and this was the first issue I've had

5 hours ago, Little Christine said:

I have actually uploaded a requested update to RUBBER PANTIES'R'US concerning the demise of Arizona, and also the disappearance of B4NS

Has baby-pants.com got their act together or are they due for the axe?

Quit buying from them long ago. As far as I'm concerned, their site is dead. They are on ebay and go by mammas-baby-pants. I got desperate for a footed sleeper and bought one from them. It was very expensive, but I do like it. Have it on right now. Getting ready to get more rubber pants from CTDC even though their shipping prices have gone nuts. If anyone has a suggestion for a cheaper source of good vinyl please let me know. I tried PUL from Northshore; they're also very expensive. Ther're OK if you like that kind of thing but really prefer the plastics. I do like the Gary 4 mils and their prints. Feels good.

There are reviews of two rubber panties in RUBBER PANTIES'R'US, Babykins and Protex

I am not familir with CTC

I would like more verification on baby-pants.com's status, If the site is in fact dead, I can remove it. I had a bit of trouble with it about a year ago but it was still up

https://plastic-pants.com/

Try them, they have assorted thickness of pps, and colors, style and sizes. I boughtva bunch a couple of years ago....I'm happy with what I got. 

Kins runs to small, not sure about 'quality' and I havn't bought plastic pants anywhere else. 

Don't know about baby-pants, only bought from them once, years ago. I just presume that if they still have a website, things must be OK......but what do I know??? ??

I have the site you mention listed. I just want to decide if baby-pants.com is still functional. If not, I can and should remove them from RUBBER PANTIES'R'US and I am trying to gather reports on it to decide one way or the other

One thing about Exmansters is that the on site uploader may be a bit dodgy. It was at one time, which is why I got an FTP client. To get FileZilla free of any junk. download and install from ninite or foss hub. These sites provide crap-free setups and an FTP client is often better than the site uploader and sites usually list their FP host. FileZilla has a feature that lets you save the host,  username, passowrd and port so that you can fill them in to the input areas with a single click to call them up and a single click to connect and go to work. You can also download from the site FTP host. Win 7 usied to have a feature that you could create and save a llink to an FTP host but I did not see that in Win 10. A few years ago, I moved 135 mb through FileZilla

https://ninite.com/

https://www.fosshub.com/

6 hours ago, square_duck said:

The company name is Mountain View and yes, they are very good. They sell mostly Gary. Within the last week I got a call from the owner and he said he was backed up for at least 8, maybe 10 weeks of orders due to the supply chain/logistics problems that are beating up on everyone. He also said he was trying to do a deal with a German company for rubber