LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Limitations due to incontinence

What activities do you consider to be impossible, too embarrassing, too uncomfortable or too unhygienic to do if you were or when you are incontinent and diaper dependent?

These are my limitations when I am incontinent.

• Impossible (to arrange sufficient diaper stock): Multi-day (mountain) hikes
  • Too embarrassing: Going on a nudist beach (regardless of wearing a diaper or not), public sauna (if wearing a diaper)
  • Too uncomfortable: Long distance running or cycling
  • Too unhygienic: Public sauna (if not wearing a diaper)

How about your limitations?

I have done done pretty much everything I use to do BEFORE I went back into diapers 24/7... This includes horseback riding, softball, ziplining, tennis, whitewater rafting, biking. The one exception is swimming. But if I'm at a lake, I wear dark swim trunks, without my diaper. I may leave a wet spot in the sand as I dribble, but I haven't had any issues with it.

1 hour ago, Diapered Dave said:

I may leave a wet spot in the sand as I dribble, but I haven't had any issues with it.

Yeah, same here, that wet spot might as well be from the last time you were in the lake. 

1 hour ago, Diapered Dave said:

The one exception is swimming

May I ask why you don't go swimming in the swimming pool? In my opinion it is pretty much the same as swimming in a lake. I have done it and no one noticed the dripping from swim trunks being any different than that from the trunks of other swimmers.  

9 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

I have gone to a nudist resort diapered and many are okay with it

Wow, little dare devil aren't you?  So there were a few people who showed some disapproval, how could you tell?

On 3/19/2022 at 12:19 PM, Kawaharu said:

I have gone to a nudist resort diapered and many are okay with it

*Ears perking up.*  Go on…. 

As for limitations there aren’t that many.  Though just yesterday when we went to a beach, I didn’t want to lay on their  tarp under an umbrella.  Because I was afraid if I accidentally peed and it leaked through the towel and got on the tarp. 

Also, I know someone who wears 247 and they were stumped on how to do a 2 day pure wilderness hike with just a backpack.  The problem was that here really no where to throw away trash and they didn’t want to lug 2 days with of dirty diapers with them. ?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Enthusi said:

*Ears perking up.*  Go on…. 

As for limitations there aren’t that many.  Though just yesterday when we went to a beach, I didn’t want to lay on their  tarp under an umbrella.  Because I was afraid if I accidentally peed and it leaked through the towel and got on the tarp. 

Also, I know someone who wears 247 and they were stumped on how to do a 2 day pure wilderness hike with just a backpack.  The problem was that here really no where to throw away trash and they didn’t want to lug 2 days with of dirty diapers with them. ?

Many Nudist resorts that I go to are understanding that some wear diapers to control their bowl and bladder and even their menstrual periods. 

• Like 1