LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Diaper Use In The Mint 400

I remember seeing an interview with a famous NASCAR driver. He was asked about drivers peeing in their firesuits. He said there were two types of drivers. Those that peed in their firesuits, and those that lied about peeing in their firesuits.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 3/19/2022 at 9:03 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

I remember seeing an interview with a famous NASCAR driver. He was asked about drivers peeing in their firesuits. He said there were two types of drivers. Those that peed in their firesuits, and those that lied about peeing in their firesuits.

That sounds like what we use to say about divers and wetsuits

I’ve raced in the King of Hammers the past few years and a condom catheter is the hot ticket and prevalent amongst the racing community for the longer events. A bunch of the venders even sell them at the parts stands in full display. No bag, just direct the tube out a pant leg and piss on the floor or some guys drill a hole in the floor for drainage. I tried wearing a diaper one year, just in case, but never used it. Good thing too cuz it split down the middle. I’m the spotter/winch guy so I have to get out of the truck more often and have more opportunity’s to pee. It’s amazing how often you have to go if you’re properly hydrating and getting bounced around in a five point harness. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, SoggySoCal said:

and piss on the floor or some guys drill a hole in the floor for drainage.

Neither would be my preference, but on the floor? What's the floor like? Does it have drilled holes and fall through or a carpet?

4 hours ago, cruxshadow said:

Neither would be my preference, but on the floor? What's the floor like? Does it have drilled holes and fall through or a carpet?

These are purpose built vehicles. You won’t be finding carpet in any of them. 

14 minutes ago, cruxshadow said:

Right, my question was more along the lines of floors in which holes haven't been drilled. What prevents pools of liquid from forming and rolling around?

It will find a hole eventually or dissipate with movement. In Ultra4 you’re almost never level. Up, down, side to side, sometimes upside down if you get it wrong. Most vehicles are also getting a bunch of airflow in the interior which aids in evaporation. Nobody is driving around with huge puddles at their feet. 

• Like 1