LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anyone else tailor their diaper selection to their level of risk?

A lot of the time, when I'm getting changed, I put on whatever diaper suits my mood; sometimes they're printed, sometimes, plain white. On occasion, I let practical considerations drive the decision process: am I going to be in it for a long time? Do I need something slim to fit under gym clothes? I imagine that most of you weigh similar variables when making your underpants selection. 

Every once in a while, I help out a buddy of mine with with his small contracting business, which might involve caulking second floor windows or fixing a rain gutter 25 feet in air, or crafting flooring transitions on a table saw. Whenever I'm doing anything where I think there is a small, but existent possibility that I might end up getting injured, my hands drift towards the white side of my diaper drawer, because I imagine that if I ever found myself unexpectedly in need of urgent medical attention, being in a plain white diaper would be easier to take. Also, if my wife got called to my bedside, and I was wearing a giant printed toddler diaper, I think she might smother me right there. 

Admittedly, this is largely irrational - if I cut my thumb off or break my femur, at that point, how my underwear looks would probably be the least of my concerns. And anyway, the riskiest task that most of us undertake day to day is driving, and I drive around in printed diapers all the time (under my clothes...). But I am curious as to if anyone else takes this into consideration. If you're, say, a skydiver, or an iron worker, or an Alaskan crab fisherman, does "least humiliating diaper to die in" factor into what you wear? 

• Like 2

I do not have that problem since I do not wear "out and about". Since I am not pushing my LG lifestyle on others who may be unwilling, there is no risk. Using common courtesy and common sense, knowing where you are and what that entails and not being self-absorbed saves a lot of work. I do not like it when persons push their lifestyle on me so I respond in kind. If you are wearing something from the lifestyle, then you are grooving on it and do not think that fact is not noticed and people feel dissed by someone who is distracted like that

• Like 1

Underwear with designs never made sense anyway. They are UNDERwear, which means you wear them UNDER something. So what difference does it make. The only time it matters is when you are dressed in such a way that it might show, in which case, you are doing something wrong. That mostly pertained to girls who had to learn to keep their skirts down at a young age as part of "chastity training"

• Like 1
On 3/17/2022 at 10:56 AM, Little Christine said:

If you are wearing something from the lifestyle, then you are grooving on it and do not think that fact is not noticed and people feel dissed by someone who is distracted like that

I'm always in a diaper these days, and it's nearly always under a sober black diaper shirt, some oversized jeans, and a long sweatshirt, unless I'm going to my actual job, in which case it will be under dress pants and a shirt. For the most part, I'm fairly sure that what I'm wearing under my clothes never gets on the radar. Indeed, I am betting my livelihood on it, and so far, so good. I used to be quite distracted by wearing diapers, and when I first committed to always being in one, I was worried that it might change my behaviour, to your point - would I be a different person, distracted, preoccupied? Perhaps in the early days, I was. However, now I'm 3 years in, and I've taught classes and conducted seminars and gone to funerals and gone to the pub and spent time with almost everyone I know while wearing a diaper, and for the most part, I forget that it's there, minute to minute, if not hour after hour. So I don't think that it's impinging on most relationships. I've even managed to have in-depth discussions about finances and such, with my wife, while wearing only a diaper (and a shirt), because a lot of those discussions end up happening in bed, and even then, I'm able to remain on task, for the most part. Believe me, my wife would say something if I were allowing my self-satisfaction at my diapered condition to keep me from paying attention. Most of the time, anyway. 

9 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

Plain, white diapers make more sense to me, too. After all, I'm just going to soil them anyway. And like a true, thrifty Dutchman I am, why would I spend extra money on printed diapers? 

On 3/17/2022 at 12:17 PM, Little Christine said:

Underwear with designs never made sense anyway. They are UNDERwear, which means you wear them UNDER something. So what difference does it make.

In principal, this makes absolute sense, but in practice, while the best selling colour of underwear (or diapers) is probably white, followed by black, that does not preclude the fact that underwear in a rainbow of colours is sold by the billions - lots of people seem to like some whimsey in their drawers, even if it's only theirs to see. I won't spend a lot more money for a printed diaper, but, in the case of my main go-to products, being Rearz printed Lil' Monsters and Splash diapers, and NorthShore's white Megamax, the printed diapers actually cost a bit less than the Megamax's. 

I was raised in white diapers but I have found a place in my heart for colourful ones as well. I go back and forth. Life is about choices. 

On 3/17/2022 at 12:17 PM, Little Christine said:

The only time it matters is when you are dressed in such a way that it might show, in which case, you are doing something wrong.

As a kid when I wasn't in diapers, I was wearing boy's "tighty whities" almost exclusively, but my sister's undies were an explosion of colours. Pink, purple, floral prints, striped, etc etc. You do have a point about moms training girls how to wear dresses - I recall my mom barking at my sister on many occasions to straighten out her skirt or keep her legs together, etc, whereas, as a boy, nobody really cared how you sat, or even if you had pants on, most of the time. It was a double-standard that I swore I would not subscribe to when I had kids, but my wife has been much the same way with our daughters. The main difference is that we let them choose what to wear practically all the time, and they both generally prefer pants, leggings or shorts to dresses or skirts, as do most of their friends. So the "training" has been less rigorous. But if my wife sees a flash of panties, she'll still turn shrill.  

A recommendation for dressing up a white diaper is a Big Tots Diaper Cover or Baby Your Doll Diaper Cover.  Both are cotton/lycra blend and also help with a sagging diaper. 

When I am en petite fille, I dress in a way that is uniqely and therefore difinitively feminine, That means something including a skirt of some kind that is discernibly such. Given the plast 300, trousers are discernibly masculine so can be, at most, gender neutral.What girl in her right mind wants that?. If I wanted that, my name would not be asit is but something like Sidney, Ashley, or some uon-specidfic other one. That almost reeks of the girl who does not wish to be a girl but who settles for some ambiguous mish-mash. Your name and your dress speaks to which you are at the heart

If you are in diapers, and reach the point where the diaper is "just there": that is, neither felt significantly nor making itself known or knosabe in other ways, in which case, what is the point, then it has lost its value and meaning. There is no way that my diaper CAN be "just there"; look in my albums about the diapers I am in (they are in my siggy). If that were the case, it would lose its meaning and what makes it part of me, like the skirt or dress. Therefore it is quite thick and the rubber panties unmistakable what they are. When I was little the way it was said was "diaper ant rubber pant(ie)s' or even just "rubber panties", with "diaper" being implied, as in "Do you want Mommy to put a diaper and rubber panties on you?!" if you acted up I also heard "I am going to put a diaper and THREE rubber panties on you for being such a baby!". It seems that the rubber panties were what defined the matter