LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Annihilated an Abena L4 at 'The Batman' today.

drynot

So this movie is 3 hrs long.  Had I known that before hand I would've worn a diaper with more capacity.  4 heavy wettings later and it was at it's max.  By the time I got home I had probably 6 wettings into it and it had developed a few leaks.  Thank god for dark sweatpants.

As an aside....I really liked the movie.  The pacing lagged a bit near then end and It could have maybe been a bit shorter....but I still really liked it.

• Like 2

Been there done that, but with an M4. Wore it most if the day on a road trip, by the time I gothome, it was SOAKED, waistband to waistband, and felt like a water balloon!! I was very impressed with its performance, and am a fan of Abenas..??, I just wish the outter shell patterns were......different..

Great diapers though!!

Ben there and done that. I’ve done that with Abena M4’s and when I got home, I was so soaked that I was waddling my diaper but to the bed for a diaper change. 

• Like 1

They are good enough but annoyingly, they are potentially great.  If only they would ditch the tragically-saggy cloth backing and fix those woeful tapes.  The diaper core is brilliant.  With a booster, Gary pants to fight minor leaks and a compression pant to fight gravity one can last me all day.

On 3/17/2022 at 10:13 PM, oznl said:

They are good enough but annoyingly, they are potentially great.  If only they would ditch the tragically-saggy cloth backing and fix those woeful tapes.  The diaper core is brilliant.  With a booster, Gary pants to fight minor leaks and a compression pant to fight gravity one can last me all day.

Fortunately, we still have the plastic-backed model still available.

• Thanks 1
On 3/16/2022 at 7:44 PM, drynot said:

So this movie is 3 hrs long.  Had I known that before hand I would've worn a diaper with more capacity.  4 heavy wettings later and it was at it's max.  By the time I got home I had probably 6 wettings into it and it had developed a few leaks.  Thank god for dark sweatpants.

As an aside....I really liked the movie.  The pacing lagged a bit near then end and It could have maybe been a bit shorter....but I still really liked it.

Yes, also watched the Batman movie this past weekend. Three hours long and my Northshore Supreme made it quite nicely.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I saw the 3 hour running time and went with a BetterDry diaper though I am loyal and love the Abena M4.

I really liked the movie too, first Batman movie in awhile that I felt was a good overall experience.

32 minutes ago, wetmonkey said:

I really liked the movie too, first Batman movie in awhile that I felt was a good overall experience.

I do hope that they make a sequel.  I like the dark turn they took with this one.  I was never a big fan of the campy 'comic book' style that we had in the 90's....