LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are email notifications working?

Are email notifications working atm? As i've not had any new post notifications for any of the posts I am following, since the end of Feb (I have checked my spam and trash and nothing there) and there has been at least one new post on a thread I'm following, that I have not recived any notifications for. Also possibly related for a few weeks before I stopped getting them google (gmail) was flagging them as it couldn't be sure they were coming from the dailydiapers.com domain (the yellow "Be careful with this message" banner) So just thought I'd check if other people are having this as well.

Many thanks

21 hours ago, diapernocturnus said:

Are email notifications working atm? As i've not had any new post notifications for any of the posts I am following, since the end of Feb (I have checked my spam and trash and nothing there) and there has been at least one new post on a thread I'm following, that I have not recived any notifications for. Also possibly related for a few weeks before I stopped getting them google (gmail) was flagging them as it couldn't be sure they were coming from the dailydiapers.com domain (the yellow "Be careful with this message" banner) So just thought I'd check if other people are having this as well.

Many thanks

@diapernocturnus

Just like @AwakenEvilsays, he gets notices, and the last notification that I got, was actually two notifications: one of them was the notification that I had purchased the BB 2022, and the other one was when I made a donation for March bills. Every single time that you donate to daily diapers for example, the board send you an email that says that you donated as a receipt. If these particular notifications were not working properly, I doubt I would be getting these type of notifications.

sometimes however, notifications do go haywire, and you may not get all of them. I remember a couple months ago, that I had to go in and find every one of the ones (posts) I was following, because every time somebody posted I was getting notifications from that and it was loading up my mailbox. This is why I only follow Specific ones, and when somebody messages me privately I get a notification of that in the email. So far, I have not had any other problems, because all of them have been working for me. This does not mean however, that they always work, as @DailyDihe cannot guarantee 100% that DD will always work regardless of what the consequences are, and by that I mean that each state has its quirks, so things happen and sometimes they may be something that he is aware of, and trying to fix, or have fixed already, or they may be something that he is unaware of, and then the maintenance sweeps he does, something may come up that is something he does not know about or finds out about while trying to make updates.

only thing that I’ve ever had a problem with was when I first signed on in 2019: for some reason my main address on my domain would not accept daily diapers as one of the domains that it allows. Because of this, I have to use my work email, and I’m not sure why my domain does not work with this site, but I have made the necessary change, so I can get all of my email from this site regardless of what it is.

Mikey and his admin crew are pretty awesome:  I’m sure that if there was some sort of a problem, someone will report it to him, and Mikey would actually investigate, and if something were found to be a mess, he would be attempting to fix it. As I said, some strange things can happen that are out of his control, so sometimes strange things happen. However, as of the time of this writing I am on aware of any thing that could stop you from getting notifications about messages or post things being posted here.

Good luck!

Brian