LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love in Dimensions - Ch 60 & Epilogue (9/25/22) -Complete

Paige.png.f8506e6a082d2b35ed8717d228f8dffc.png

Chapter 20: One Down...

Love in Dimensions – LittleFallenPrincess

I slowly came to after the intense visions we had all experienced.

“Paige, Alex... you okay?” Naomi asked, supporting my head as I sat up off the floor.

“Ugh, my head.” I said, clutching my skull. It was like the world’s worst headache, and then some.

“That was...” Alex said, before getting cut off.

“That was fucked up!” Liv cried out, surprising everyone.

“What did you see?” Miles asked.

Rose was the first to recover, so she sat up against the wall and adjusted her glasses.

“We saw them get arrested.” She said, clearing her throat a bit.

“Yeah, and Freya did nothing to stop them!” Liv shouted.

“Wait, did you not see her thoughts like we did?” Rose asked.

“We saw it from Ophelia’s perspective.” I answered.

“Oh. That explains that. We saw it from Freya’s...”

“So how’s that any different?”

“Freya had a plan...” Rose grinned.

We all collectively decided that Miles was someone we could trust... for now. So we untied him and moved into his dining room where there were enough seats for us all. So huddling around his dining table, we discussed the visions.

“So what’s this plan Freya had? Get captured and be useless?” Liv sounded sassier than usual. The vision must have shook her up more than the rest of us.

“Pretty much. But without the being useless part.” Rose smiled.

“Go on then...”

“It wasn’t revealed in full, we only heard her thoughts from that moment in the vision, not her entire memory. So only what she was thinking in that exact moment is what we know about. Anyway, basically... she’s relying on us.”

Wait... what? They know about us?” I asked.

“Apparently so. At least she does. What little we found out revealed that she wants us to gather these memories and travel to Aenonnos and rescue them. Apparently if we bring the jewels to them, they’ll help them be able to break free of their prison.”

“Is that all? Oh what a piece of cake... OH WAIT... we don’t even know where Aenonnos is! Let alone we’d be going to a place where they are all magic and if you haven’t counted... only two of us are and EVEN THEN THEY CAN’T CAST ANYTHING!” I yelled. After which, I needed to catch my breath

I looked around the room after my little rant, feeling a little bad despite saying what everyone was clearly thinking.

“You’re not wrong. It’s going to be a near impossible task. But Freya believes in us. Miles, what have you got to say about all this?” Rose turned to ask him.

“This... makes sense. For the year leading up to their arrest, Freya seemed... distracted. Like she was constantly worrying about something. She was secretive and working on something that she wouldn’t even let Ophelia in on.” He answered.

“So she’s been planning this prison break for what... years? Miles, when were they arrested?”

“When were you born?” He asked back.

“About 30 years ago, why?”

“That... that was around the same time they got imprisoned and I escaped here! If they sent the memories, knowing you’d eventually find them... then they must contain a small portion of their power, only available to you all. Well... the magic users. Must be the lack of magic that blocks the connection to the jewel when it comes to the rest of you.” He tapped his chin.

“How come we’re still powerless then?” Noelle asked.

“I... have no idea, sorry. But by the sounds of it, you’ll want to collect as many of these jewels as possible, reliving the memories of the two Goddesses, then travel to Aenonnos to free them.”

“How do we get to Aenonnos? Can you show us?”

“Sadly, no. We could travel to specific worlds, somewhat similar to how Freya and Ophelia managed it... but we had no way to return home. We were trying to figure that out but then everything happened and I got stuck here. However, if my theory is correct... if you find enough of these jewels, you may be able to lock on to the frequency of my dimension with a portal of your own.”

“So we continue with the plan? Get the jewels, portal to Aenonnos, save the Goddesses?” I asked.

“I mean when you say it like that, it should be easy. But don’t forget the dimensions we’re going to have to go to...” Alex said, giving me that face she does when she knows I’m not going to like the answer.

My whole body tensed up at the thought of having to visit the diaper dimension.

“I hate to ask, but can you help us in any other ways?” Rose asked Miles.

“I know the rough location of the Amazon dimensions’ jewel. I was too nervous to visit myself, but I had heard rumours over the years. I can give you that information, and if you have any further questions, I’d be happy to give them. But I expect you’ll all be travelling to the next dimension. If I may ask... which one is next on the agenda?”

We all looked around, clueless as to what to suggest.

If we went to the diaper dimension now... we could get it over and done with... hopefully. But maybe it would be for the best that we left that one until last...

“I was thinking... how about our dimension? It’s the second safest of the four of ours, right? The diaper dimension is scary as heck, and the magic one... well I don’t want to come across that council you were telling us about. Not yet anyway...” Morgan spoke up, and as she talked, everyone nodded along in agreement.

“Well we’re a democracy... all hands up those who pick Morgan and Faith’s universe.” Rose asked.

Everyone raised their hands, even Liv and Charlie, much to my surprise.

“Well that settles it then. We’ll head over to Morgan and Faith’s universe next. Morgan... is there anywhere we could set up base camp in your universe? How big is your place?” Rose asked.

“Not as big as Alexandria’s, and definitely not as big as your sanctum... my apartment isn’t very big, and unlike Alex and Charlie, I’m not wealthy. And I’m not magic either. So it may be a bit of a squeeze...”

“We’ll make do. Right, how about we go back to Alex’s place, then prepare to portal over. Miles... do you want to come with?” Rose asked him.

“If you had asked me twenty years ago, I’d had jumped at the chance to go back home. But old age caught up with me. Even we Zadri get old eventually. So go without me. But please... come back when you can. And if you do manage to successfully rescue the two... please tell them I missed them.”

“You can tell them yourself, I’m sure they’ll be round to see you as soon as we’ve rescued them.” I said, smiling at him.

Miles smiled back and nodded.

“Everyone out then, leave Mr Miles here in peace. Here, here’s my number if you ever need anything. I’d love to hear more about the Zadri once all this is over...” Alex handed him a slip of paper, a business card by the looks of it.

‘Nerd.’ I thought to myself, grinning.

Thankfully I can’t earn a spanking by thinking things.

We all huddled back into the van, leaving Miles in peace and heading back into the heart of London.

It was late, so the streets were dark, and it brought back memories of when I first broke into Alex’s place. I still couldn’t believe it was years ago now, it still feels like we’re in the honeymoon phase of the relationship, despite being married for years.

The rain had started about half way home, so I snuggled up to Alex’s arm for warmth and protection as she drove us all home.

“You okay sweetpea?” She asked.

“Yeah. I just missed you.” I replied.

“Aww baby, I’m always here...”

“Gaaaaaaaay!” Faith said from the back of the van.

I turned around to see Morgan looking at Faith with an eyebrow raised.

In response, Morgan quickly grabbed Faith’s collar and pulled her in for a kiss, catching Faith unaware, before pushing her back into her seat and grinning at her.

“Gaaaaay!” Morgan said, mocking her girlfriend, making everyone in the van laugh out loud.

Faith smiled and blushed and went back to work on her laptop, not saying a word.

“So... we’ll actually need to pack for this one Alex...” I said to her, trying to steer the conversation back to something we needed to talk about.

“We do. We won’t have the benefit of being in our home dimension. Naomi... Emily... can you please pack a travel case for us?”

“Happy to. Same as last time?” Emily asked.

“Yeah. Make sure to include extra boosters though, we ran out during that holiday.” Alex replied.

“No doubt, she goes through them like crazy... the little super soaker.”

As they continued talking to me as if I wasn’t LITERALLY right next to them... I blushed and kept quiet. It was my usual defence when they did this, because no matter what... they’d win. They’d make me feel small and helpless... but also extremely loved. So I just give in and let them talk to each other as if I really am just a tiny helpless baby.

As we neared home, I looked around the van and saw Rose, Charlie and Morgan all looking directly at me, giving me the exact same smile Alex would give me when she thought I was being cute. You know the kind... the one they use when they think how much of a cute baby we are being. Very much a ‘d’aww’ face.

No doubt Liv, Faith and Noelle would be well acquainted with that face, if their Mummies are anything like Alex.

And upon closer inspection... it turns out I was the only little left who wasn’t fast asleep, snuggled up against their Mummy. Liv was out of it, snuggled up against Charlie’s arm. Noelle was fast asleep with her head on Rose’s lap, and Faith... well Faith probably would have fallen asleep on the laptop, but Morgan had the sense to take it off her as she dozed off, wrapping her arm around her girlfriend as she fell asleep.

I think Alex noticed this, as she quickly finished the blushy conversation and wrapped her arm around me, keeping one hand on the wheel.

“It’s late, sweetpea. How about we get all you littles snuggled up in bed, and then we can discuss travel stuff tomorrow. You must be shattered. If you need to rest your eyes... go ahead. We’ll carry you to bed if you do fall asleep.” Alex said, stroking my hair.

“Buh I...” I yawned, silencing my protest in an instant.

“Thought so... you rest your head babygirl...”

‘I can stay awake... I’m not... I’m not... ti... tired...’ I thought to myself, as my eyes got heavier and heavier, Alex slowly guiding me down into a horizontal position. ‘Her legs... her legs have always been comfortable...’

And in mere moments, I joined my variations in a deep sleep.

“Wakey wakey babygirl... breakfast!” Alex announced.

Slowly opening my eyes, I saw that it was not only morning, but I was waking up in our bed at home.

“How long have I been out?” I asked.

“Long enough, now get that cute padded butt out of bed, nappies will be changed after breakfast.”

“Nappies?”

“If the other littles are anything like you... they’ll be in need of a change...”

I blushed and grabbed her hand; Alex then pulled me up into her arms.

“I wuv you Mummy...” I did my cutest, most babyish voice, knowing full well what it’d do to her.

“I love you too, babygirl. Now let’s go get that little tummy filled okay? The others are already up and waiting!”

I skipped off out of the bedroom as Alex patted my padded butt, and we both headed off towards the kitchen, where the smell of freshly cooked food was coming from.

“Morning sleepyhead...” Rose said as I walked in with Alex following behind. She was busy cooking whilst the others ate at the table.

As I sat beside Liv, Rose slid some bacon sandwiches over to me, so I grabbed one with both hands and went to town on it.

“Wow, she’s definitely one of them. Noelle is very much the same with her food!” Rose commented.

I blushed, but continued to eat my sandwich, avoiding the stares and ‘aww’s from around the table.

“So... we’re done with this dimension for now then?” Charlie asked.

Everyone must have noticed how inseparable Charlie and Liv were lately. Ever since they’re the same size, they’ve been super clingy. It’s adorable, very much how I was with Alex at first. It must be so weird for them both now they’re both the same height.

“Yes. So the plan is... Morgan’s dimension. Once we’ve eaten, everyone make sure you’re packed and ready to hop over to their dimension around lunchtime, okay? You may not be back here for a while.”

“It’ll be sad to see you go, but I think we’re best off staying behind and looking after the shop and everything.” Emily said, Naomi nodding along with her.

“You sure?” I asked.

“It’s a thing for you guys. Thanks for letting us help a bit here, but that was enough excitement for a lifetime for me!” Naomi joked.

“Okay then.”

“I’ll look after Flopsy whilst you’re gone, don’t worry.” She winked at me.

“Wait... you have a Flopsy?” Liv asked.

“Yeah, why?” I replied.

“So do I!” She said, excitedly.

“And me!” Faith added.

“...Me too!” Noelle commented too.

“Didn’t Ophelia have a Flopsy too?” I asked.

“Yeah... thinking about it... she did!” Liv replied.

“Wait... are we all so similar that we all have a Flopsy? A rabbit stuffie?”

“It seems that way...” Alex said, kissing me on the cheek. “Now hurry along, we’ve got to go pack!”

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoys this story as it goes on! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions.

New chapters of Love in Dimensions every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Dammit Paige stop calling yourself a nerd!?

I'm surprised Miles is going by his actual name. I figured it was an alias. 

Cute chapter and I'm wondering what craziness is gonna go down in Morgan and Faith's dimension.

1. great chapter as always

2. i am really looking forward to the next dimension.

3. was flopsy always a bunny plushie? In my head it was always a frog stuffed animal.

8 hours ago, TerranV said:

Dammit Paige stop calling yourself a nerd!?

I'm surprised Miles is going by his actual name. I figured it was an alias. 

Cute chapter and I'm wondering what craziness is gonna go down in Morgan and Faith's dimension.

Miles isn't known in that dimension so there's no harm in using his actual name ^_^

And I'm glad you liked it!

5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

1. great chapter as always

2. i am really looking forward to the next dimension.

3. was flopsy always a bunny plushie? In my head it was always a frog stuffed animal.

Thank you ^_^

Flopsy was always a bunny plushie. It's a typical bunny name.

Faith.png.253309047b4875eb493d52c5897d94d3.png

Chapter 21: Flooded Dimension

I sat there in the large room, snuggled up next to Morgan, as we waited for our companions to finish packing.

We had waited a while, but thankfully we kept ourselves occupied by chatting. Lots of questions about our universe from Liv and Noelle when they joined us. I purposefully avoided mentioning Evie, as it had been a long time since I last saw her and I was really excited to see everyone’s surprise when they see her!

Whilst I stayed and recovered in Liv’s universe, I never got to go home to our universe, so it’s been a long time since I’ve seen Evie. Thankfully Morgan had gotten to travel back every now and then thanks to Rose and Noelle, to keep an eye on things and check up on everyone and keep Evie running. So apparently everything is okay. But still... I missed Evie.

“You okay, poppet?” Morgan asked, kissing the top of my head.

“Oh. Me? Umm yeah. Just... nervous to go home. It’s been so long...” I replied.

“But our friends will be so happy to see you! As will Evie, no doubt! And they’ll all be amazed at the progress you made now you’re fully recovered.”

“I know, but... is it weird for me to miss Evie so much?”

“Not at all, she’s your Nanny after all. I know she misses you... well as much as a robot can miss someone. She’s not an AI after all... yet.” Morgan grinned at me.

“Just because I thought I designed her to be an AI by accident, when really it was you... doesn’t mean I’ll actually go and turn her into an AI. AI is banned, you know that.”

“I know. Just... be careful, okay sweetpea?”

“Okay. But can I have one thing?” I asked hesitantly.

“What would that be?” Morgan’s eyebrow raised.

“One of those super greasy burgers from the market. You know the ones...”

“We literally just ate...”

“What about second breakfast?”

With the smug look on my face... I wasn’t sure if Morgan would want to kiss me or slap me.

“Okay, nerd. I’m glad you got a lot of reading done whilst you were recovering. I like my baby being a little smarty-pants.” Morgan said, nudging me.

“Hey, I’m just glad they had books from this universe we’re in now over in the diaper dimension. Most of their books are designed to humiliate littles and all that stuff. Thankfully Earth Prime has a good selection that’s still accessible over there.”

It was at that moment that Alexandria and Paige walked in.

“Hey, you ready?” Rose asked, standing up.

“Yup. Sorry it took so long, this little piddlepants needed a change at the same time.” Alex replied.

“Understandable.” Laughed Rose.

“Mummy!” Paige whined. Just like I do when Morgan teases me.

From the other side... I could see why they found it so cute.

“Anyway, we off then?” Alex asked.

“Yeah. Everyone grab their belongings. Faith and Morgan first, make sure it’s safe. We’ll follow through a minute later, one by one again. Everyone ready?” Rose asked, looking around.

Everyone nodded, so Rose waved her hands about and created a portal in the middle of the room, one big enough for us to just step through easily.

This whole magic thing was still weird and new and... still not quite believable... but I can’t say it wasn’t cool!

I grabbed Morgan’s hand as we shuffled over to the portal.

“It’s stable. You can go through.” Rose instructed.

Morgan and I nodded to each other and stepped through the rippling blue portal.

-------------------------------------------------

Appearing on the other side of the portal, we were greeted by the familiar comfort of our own home. Thanks to Evie, everything was spotless and in good condition. And stood in front of us... was the robot herself.

“Miss Faith! Miss Morgan! It’s so lovely to see you! I was expecting you a while ago, I was worried when you didn’t show!”

“Hey Evie. It’s good to see you again!” I said, rushing over and hugging her tightly.

“Miss Faith! You’ve recovered! Congratulations! Your babyish voice was adorable but it’s so nice to see you back to normal!”

“Thanks, it’s good to see you too... Nanny.”

“And Miss Morgan, I trust everything is okay? And what is with the glowing blue circle in the middle of the living room? Is that meant to be there?”

“Umm... yes. Sorry for the delay, we had to visit another dimension first... and we... we’ve got guests.” Morgan replied.

“OH! Evie! Go hide!” I said, shoving her away from the portal.

I had an idea...

“Sorry, I don’t understand, Miss Faith...” Evie didn’t resist me pushing her, she just looked confused.

“Go hide and change your appearance back to how Mummy looks...” I instructed her.

“Why would you want me to do that, Miss Faith?”

Morgan looked at me and sighed, holding her face in her hand.

“Just do it... you know how mischievous she can be... I see a prank coming on...” Morgan said, sighing.

“Yes, as instructed. Where should I... ‘hide’?” Evie asked.

“Go in the workshop! Quickly!” I said, pointing to the door.

I couldn’t stop giggling as Evie carefully and silently headed into the workshop, closing the door behind her.

“So... what’s the prank?” Morgan said, somehow sounding even more unenthusiastic than a minute ago.

“I dunno! I haven’t thought that far yet! I just want them to be surprised by...”

“Surprised by what?” Rose said as she walked out of the portal.

“By how clean and amazing our apartment is!” I lied.

“She’s playing a prank on the others... isn’t she?” Rose sighed. She had the exact same face as Morgan. I mean... more so than usual with the whole variation thing.

“How’d you guess?” Morgan shrugged.

“Noelle does the same. Not often... but it’s obvious when she does.”

I pouted and crossed my arms, huffing and pulling a face that said ‘Well now that’s no fun anymore’.

They both started laughing as more of us shuffled through the portal, quickly filling our living room. We moved out of the way so we weren’t blocking anyone.

And within a minute or so, everyone was on this side of the portal and Rose closed it behind the last person.

“Right... so where to begin?” asked Rose.

“EVIE?” I shouted towards the workshop as everyone sat down in the living area, taking it easy after the portal travel.

And in seconds, Evie walked in, looking just like she used to... just like Morgan.

“Huh... Morgan... but Morgan is...” Liv looked surprised to see two Morgans stood in front of her. But whilst my Morgan was dressed as her usual badass self... Evie-Morgan was still dressed in the typical Nanny outfit I had picked out so long ago...

“Evie... default appearance please?” I said, with the biggest, most smug grin on my face.

“Yes Faith...” She replied.

In an instant, you could see her hair flow into a different colour, this time blonde, with her eyes turning blue and looking very much like the Nanny I had before I left to recover in Liv’s universe.

“AHHHH!” Everyone jumped in their seats. Everyone but Rose and Morgan, of course...

...Because they’re no fun...

“Everyone... this is Evie. She’s my Nannybot.” I announced to the group, who were still a bit surprised at the sudden transformation.

“NANNYBOT?!” Liv shouted out before diving over the sofa and running off behind the kitchen counters.

She was acting very much like Paige did when she saw Charlie...

“What is up with...” Evie asked.

“She’s had some bad experiences with Nannybots in the past.” Charlie explained.

“Oh! I’m sorry! But Evie is nice! I promise!” I said, worried that I had upset Liv.

Liv’s little ashen-blonde hair peaked out over the top of the kitchen counter, followed by the familiar blue eyes. But she stopped there, just surveying the area, and more importantly... staring at Evie.

“Is she...” Liv asked, in the cutest little shy voice.

“I programmed her myself. She won’t do anything you don’t want her to, I promise!” I tried to reassure Liv as best I could. Whilst I spent a good amount of time in their dimension... I must admit I’m quite inexperienced. Only a few scares from Amazons on my first trip when I was younger, and when I was in recovery, I never left Eve’s hospital.

“...Mm.” Liv just stared and judged.

“Evie, go show her how nice you are!”

Evie nodded and walked over to the kitchen, completely ignoring that Liv was there, ready to bolt at any second. Instead, she grabbed some biscuits from the cupboard and pulled a couple out before turning to Liv.

“Want one, sweetie?” Evie held out the chocolate biscuits in her hand, and we all went silent, awaiting what Liv would do next.

Honestly... it was like offering a wild animal food and hoping it’ll come close and be friendly.

“I... thank you...” Liv said nervously as she took a biscuit.

“Anyone else?” Evie offered, looking at the rest of the group.

“Oooh yes please!” We all said in unison. Well... all the littles did anyway.

“Okay, let me get some milk too then...” Evie smiled.

Liv slowly came back over to the sitting area and sat down with her biscuit, nibbling it slowly as Evie stayed in the kitchen preparing drinks.

“Miss Morgan...? Bottles, sippies or glasses?” Evie asked.

“Glasses please Evie. I think they can be trusted. For now.” Morgan winked at me, making me blush.

“So... so you built her and programmed her... yourself?” Asked Olivia.

“I did! When I first visited you I saw Nannybots being advertised and stuff. But obviously I couldn’t trust your universe... so I made a mental note to build my own if and when I got home.”

“And that’s when she decided she’d rope me in but not tell me exactly what we were building. She made it out like she was designing a basic android that was a bit more advanced than any of those on the market currently. Little did she know... I knew from the moment I saw the plans. And as soon as I saw the feeding system she secretly installed in Evie’s chest... my theory was confirmed.” Morgan grinned.

“Feeding system? So she...” Liv pointed directly at Evie’s boobs.

“Oh yes. Evie would feed Faith on occasion, using milk she could pour into a small compartment in her chest. That’s when I don’t feed her myself anyway...”

“Wait so you too...?” Charlie asked.

“Oh yes. Although my milk doesn’t have the fucked up properties yours does...”

“Oh didn’t you know? Eve developed a thing for me to take that takes away nearly all of the side effects of my milk.”

“Really?” I asked, intrigued and surprised that such a thing was even possible.

‘Amazon milk... all the taste and none of the side effects? I’d have to try that... but how the hell do I ask my friend’s Mummy to let me try it? Maybe once this adventure is over and done with... I could find a way to ask.’

“So you both feed your littles? What about you Rose?” Alexandria asked.

“With magic, I can do it whenever we want. But since our powers have dwindled... I’m afraid it won’t be anytime soon. Noelle loves it though when I do.” As Rose said this, Noelle’s face turned bright red with embarrassment.

I could see Paige look at Alex with a hint of sadness in her eyes.

“I... never thought about doing it. Is that... is that something you’d like to try, sweetheart?” Alex asked Paige.

“Umm... I mean... I can’t say I haven’t fantasised about it...” She responded.

“Why didn’t you tell me, babygirl? You know I would have happily taken supplements for you.”

“You... you would...?” Paige looked at her wife, surprised.

“Of course! You’re my little baby! And I love you!”

This was met with a resounding wave of ‘aww’s as she quickly brought Paige in for a cuddle and kissed her head.

“Then we’ll look into it after all this, okay?” Alex said, stroking Paige’s hair.

Paige nodded excitedly and buried her face into Alex’s chest.

“Here you go...” Evie announced, handing a glass of milk and a biscuit to everyone. Morgan must have taken some ordinary milk over from Liv’s universe the last time she came home, because I had no idea where this milk was coming from. It definitely wasn’t Morgan’s.

Liv even got an extra biscuit, no doubt Evie’s programming wanting Liv to like her and be comfortable around her.

“What do we say?” Charlie nudged Liv.

“Fank you...” She said with the cutest little voice ever.

‘God... is that what I sound like?’ I thought to myself as I accepted my glass of milk and biscuit from Evie.

“And you...” Morgan nudged me this time.

“Fank you Nanny...”

“Good girl.” Morgan smiled at me.

Dipping my treat into the milk, I shoved it in my mouth and happily started chewing as I looked around at my other selves and saw they were doing the exact same thing.

‘Definitely not Morgan’s milk. Must be normal milk like I thought.’

“So... when these four have finished... what first?” Charlie asked.

“YOU HAVE TO SEE MY WORKSHOP!” I blurted out.

I was really excited to show off my workshop to everyone, but especially to the other me’s. So I downed my glass of milk and rushed off towards the workshop.

And like a ninja... Morgan slapped the back of my nappy, causing me to not watch where I was going, so I caught my foot on the edge of the coffee table and fell to the floor.

“Oh baby! Be careful! I’m sorry! Are you okay?” Morgan said, quickly picking me up off the ground and kissing my forehead.

That kiss made everything feel better all of a sudden.

That kiss made my tummy squirm and the butterflies inside it go crazy.

But then the excitement of showing off my workshop to everyone returned so I jumped to my feet and rushed off into the workshop.

“That girl and her workshop... you better go and have a look otherwise she won’t stop...” I heard Morgan say before the three other littles got off their padded butts and followed me into my workshop.

I hope everyone enjoys this story as it goes on! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

Interesting now begin as the adventures in the steampunk dimension.

I'm really curious what happens here so everything and who awaits us here.

Chapter 22: Sisters

“This is so freaking cool!” Liv said as she walked in ahead of the other two. “So this is you in your element!”

The three of them started wandering about my workshop, looking at every tool and bench and then all my designs on the walls.

“Pretty much!” I replied, smiling awkwardly.

Whilst I loved compliments... I was terrible at accepting them.

“So what else do you make?” Noelle asked.

“Well, obviously I’ve been recovering for about a year in Liv’s dimension, so I’ve not had chance to make anything for a while. And before that was Evie.”

“She’s so cool by the way! Was it difficult?”

“Very. But yeah I used take odd jobs and create things for people. Mostly repairs though, people wanting their toasters or microwaves fixed. Occasionally I’d get a job from someone wanting me to create some weird gadget.”

“Ever have... a... sex thing?” Paige spoke up.

“You mean someone asking for a gadget for sex?”

“...Yeah...” Paige looked super embarrassed.

“Once or twice.” I grinned.

Her face perked up.

‘Kinky little minx...’

“So what did they do to you on the island? If you don’t mind me asking...” Noelle asked.

I had told her the basics of how Morgan and I became a thing, but never went into detail about the side effects of my ex-girlfriend Sadie’s plan to regress me and sell me off. Liv knew, she would visit as often as she could whilst I was in the hospital on her Earth, so we had plenty of time to catch up and for me to tell her about everything. With her being from the diaper dimension, I felt like she could relate, especially after some of the stuff they had done to her when she got kidnapped by Charlie’s ex. God, what is it with ex’s of ours and regressing us?

“Gave me a permanent lisp. Thankfully Eve’s nanites fixed that. My dimension’s doctors couldn’t find out what they had done to me to cause me to lisp, whereas apparently the nanites found it immediately.” I answered.

“Eve is the Doctor friend of Liv’s, right?”

“Yeah. She was so lovely and kind. Oh and Noelle, thank you!”

“What for?” She obviously couldn’t understand why she was being thanked, I could tell by the confused look on her face.

“For coming over to portal Morgan home whenever she needed to pop back, to check up on Evie or our friends or whatever.”

“Hey, no problem, you know that!”

“Well thanks anyway. Anywho... Yeah so I had my lisp, my legs were weakened by these strange leg braces they put on me, and I was made incontinent. And if it wasn’t for my nanites that I gave to me and Liv... they would’ve hypnotised me to be a drooling, brainless baby.”

“That’s like my ultimate fear... it’s why I’m so scared of the diaper dimension...” Paige said, obviously feeling nervous even just speaking about Liv’s dimension.

“Understandable. But yeah, Eve managed to fix me right up and we were about to come home... when all this happened.”

“Sorry about that...” Noelle said.

“About what?” I asked. This time it was me who was confused.

“I feel like it’s our fault... if we hadn’t gone searching for the jewels...”

“Then we would’ve never found out about our other variations, the ones in trouble. They’d be stuck there forever. At least this way we can save them! So stop feeling so bad, okay?” I smiled at her, hoping to reassure her.

“...Okay.” Noelle smiled back at me.

“What’s going on with your powers by the way? Any idea?”

“...No.” Noelle sighed. “It’s like our batteries are dead. I will say though... I felt a surge of magical energy when we touched that last jewel...”

“Oh?”

“I don’t know if Rose did too... I didn’t want to alarm or worry her... but as soon as the jewel was touched, it was like my powers returned... or at least a fraction of it. Not enough to cast any decent spell with... but it was something. I was hoping to find out more with the next jewel we touch.”

“Maybe you should tell Rose, it could be important...”

“Maybe... but I can see how much the loss of her magic means to her. Which is funny really...” Noelle shrugged her shoulders.

“How so?” I asked.

“When I met her, Rose didn’t depend on her magic like I did. I did everything using my magic, I never did things manually. But when I met Rose... when I was her student... she taught me the benefit of not relying on magic, on doing things myself. So over time, I became less reliant on magic, like her.”

“So surely she’s not fussed about losing her magic?”

“Ever since she died...” Noelle’s face dropped.

“I still can’t believe we can talk about this like its normal...” I said.

“I know, right? But ever since she died... she’s used magic more and more. She’s been a bit... closed off. She rarely does anything manually anymore.”

“I mean... if she saw the same vision as me when she died, of Ophelia and Freya on the beach just outside Aenonnos... maybe that spurred her into using more magic? To find out what those visions were? Because when I first saw them... I had no idea who those people were or even what they were.”

“But Rose knew about the multiverse. She knew of our variations. But yeah, maybe you’re right, maybe she started using magic more to find answers, eventually becoming dependent on it.”

“Don’t worry about her, if she’s anything like my Mummy... she’ll be okay. Especially with you by her side.” I said.

“Thanks Faith.” Noelle smiled at me.

“Hey, anytime. We’re basically sisters!” I said, smiling at her.

“I guess so! Sisters from alternate dimensions. Ha. Never would have thought that. I hated being an only child growing up.”

“Me too!” We all said at the same time, causing us all to laugh.

“What’s all the laughing about?”

We turned around to see Morgan stood there with Evie.

“Oh hey Mummy! We were just saying we’re kinda like... sisters!” I told her, pointing at the other 3.

“I... I guess so. Having fun then?” She asked.

“Yeah. Just talking about stuff.”

“Well I hate to interrupt this little sisterly chat... but Evie here is here to check some nappies of some specific babies...”

“I don’t know who you’re talking about... we’re all grownups here...” Paige said in that same way I’d normally say it.

“Haha! I totally haven’t heard that one before...” Morgan raised her eyebrow and stared at me, grinning.

‘Hey! I only used that argument like one or two... million times...’

“But yes, Evie is here to check and change anyone. I just came in to make sure Liv is okay with her doing it to her. I know how scary Nannybots can be to littles from your dimension.”

“T... thanks... I umm...” Liv mumbled.

“What is it sweetie? You can tell me.”

“Can... can I wait until the others have been changed and then decide?”

“Evie... Liv here is allowed to choose whether she is changed or not by you. You are not to go near her if she doesn’t consent, got that?” Morgan instructed Evie.

“Understood, Miss Morgan. Should I get started?” Evie responded.

“Go ahead. I’m heading back to our grown-up conversation...” Morgan teased, sticking her tongue out at me.

“So... Noelle is it?” Evie asked, standing over her first charge.

I mean... she’s a robot. She’s close to being an AI... of course she knew, she knew everyone’s names and faces as soon as we were introduced. It’s not like she’s human and can forget these things... but when programming her, I felt like it was the little things that made her feel more like a Nanny and less like a Nanny’bot’. Just the way she asked Noelle obviously made Noelle feel really little, like I would have felt if she had talked down to me like that. Which just made me proud of my accomplishment.

“Umm... uh huh...” Noelle responded, shuffling her feet about.

“I’m just going to check your nappy, and then if it needs changing, we’re going to go change that nappy of yours, okay?”

“U... uh huh... okay...”

Evie pressed her hand against the nappy. The sensors in her hand would be able to detect the moisture in a nappy, but for added humiliation, she quickly stuck a finger in. There was no need to do this, she already had the answer she was looking for, but it made Noelle’s face turn bright red, just like mine goes when Evie does that to me.

“Someone’s a soggy little baby... want to come with me poppet? We’ll get that soggy nappy changed into a nice, fresh one!”

“....Otay...” Noelle took Evie’s hand as she escorted the little out of the workshop, no doubt taking her to the nursery.

It occurred to me that it was basically a walk of shame, as she’d have to walk past four Mummies... all of whom knew exactly why she was being led away from the rest of us...

‘Oh god... the humiliation...’

I felt a rush of excitement run up my body as I realised I was currently soggy... and that I’d soon have to do the walk of shame too...

‘Oh thank god I’m wet...’ I thought to myself.

“So...” Paige interrupted the fantasy playing in my head. “How come you’re maybe okay to be changed by her now?” She asked Liv.

“I... Nannybots in our universe aren’t so... human like. They purposefully make them more robot-like. I don’t know why, maybe it strengthen the bond between regressed little and their Mummy? I’m not sure. At least that’s the way it is in my country. I’m not sure about others... but Evie... she looks almost... human.”

“Thanks!” I said with a smug grin plastered across my face.

“Seriously, it’s uncanny. Not only the look, the feel, the skin texture... but the movements... she could seriously pass her off as human!”

“We did, on numerous occasions!”

“Really? Oh wow. But yeah, she... she doesn’t frighten me as much now, looking at her. Especially knowing you programmed her. If it was an Amazon programmer... that would be a different story...”

“I bet. Nah, Evie is a softy. She can be a strict Nanny when needed, but she will never do anything too extreme. The most is like a mouth soaping and a spanking...”

“That I can deal with! At least with how soft her hands look... the nannybots in our universe spank so hard you can barely sit. I’ve seen it happen. It’s horrible!”

“I’d let her spank m...” Paige realised she was speaking out loud and quickly shut up.

“You kinky little slut...” I said, grinning at her, making her blush.

“So... you’ve never...” She was too busy blushing to make a full sentence.

“Oh, I totally have. I’m pretty sure we all share the same kinks, or at least the same love of kinks... but I keep my love of it to the bedroom... I’m definitely not as vocal as you are...”

“Sorry! Sorry! Really I am! I’m just... after years of living with Alex, with Emily and Naomi and Jack... I can’t help it. Our little family is so open and kinky around each other... kink has become a normal thing in our household.”

“I bet.”

“So talking about kinks is just... normal. I don’t leave the building much, so I don’t interact with others much. At least not friends like you. I’ve always been super shy in public. But I forget that whilst you’re friends... you’re not like Jack and Emily and Naomi.”

“Oh don’t worry, you can be as dirty minded as you want around us, just... expect teasing if you are. But I guess you’d get off on that anyway...” I grinned.

Paige blushed, hiding behind the workbench.

“I’m glad that you consider us friends though!” Liv said.

“Well like you lot said... we’re practically sisters!”

“So Liv... do you want to go next with your change?” I asked.

“What if I’m not wet though?”

“Pff, remember... I know you!” I said, laughing.

“Oh shush. Yes, fine, I am. But for that remark, you can go before me!”

“Fine! You big baby!”

“Look who’s talking!” She replied.

It was at that moment that Evie walked back in, with Noelle waddling in.

‘Did she put her in a super thick one? That waddle is more pronounced than before...’

Noelle’s bright red face gave me the answer I was looking for... and instantly I knew what my immediate future would look like.

“Who’s next?” Evie asked.

“Me. Then Liv. Then Paige.” I answered.

“Okay then, let’s check...”

“I’ll stop you there, I’m wet, let’s get going...”

Ah ah ah... good job I didn’t understand that baby babble!” Evie said, walking over to me and groping the front of my nappy.

‘Curse my programming...’ I thought to myself as she stuck her finger in the leg hole of the nappy.

“Uh oh! Baby is wet! How about we go get that widdle nappy changed, eh?”

“Is she talking down to her more than usual?” Liv asked Paige and Noelle.

“Must be because she tried being a BRAT!” Noelle shouted, causing all three of them to laugh as Evie scooped me up and carried me on her hip out of the workshop.

Before the door closed, I stuck my tongue out at my three sisters, who were all pointing and laughing at me.

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

Oh god how I missed Evie.

I love the idea of the homemade nanny bot that is almost human in contrast to the nanny bots from DD.

Morgan got Evie especially to lead the 4 little wet babies past the 4 mommies.

Great chapter.

And above all once again early so that I can read it right away.

Chapter 23: Walk of Shame

The walk across the living room to the nursery was one of the most embarrassing things I have ever been put through.

And deep down... I loved every second of it.

“D’aww, Morgan, your little baby needs her soggy nappy changed!” Alexandria teased, smiling at me and winking.

Rose chimed in next. “Such a little fountain that one is! If only I had my magic, I’d make her really need a change...”

“Oh leave the poor baby alone... she just needs her Nanny to change that adorable little bottom of hers...” Charlie laughed.

Morgan just sat there, watching me, smiling. She didn’t say a word as I got closer and closer to the nursery.

And then just as Evie turned the handle... just as I thought I was free from the teasing...

“Evie...?”

“Yes Miss?” Evie said, turning around to face Morgan.

“B and B. Please.” Morgan instructed.

“Yes Miss. Understood.”

I knew exactly what B and B meant. And no, she wasn’t talking about bed and breakfast...

And as the other Mummies looked at Morgan, confused as hell, I was led into the nursery, knowing my upcoming fate...

“Do you have to?” I whined as Evie laid me on the changing table after undressing me.

“It’s your Mummy’s orders, sorry petal.” She replied.

“Ugh. Fine. I’m never going to hear the end of it.”

“Don’t be so glum... you’re going to look absolutely precious!”

I crossed my arms and pouted as Evie popped one of my dummies in my mouth.

“Evie...?” I mumbled from being my dummy.

“You’re not getting out of it...”

“No... I know.” I sighed in defeat. “But can you do me a favour?”

“Depends what it is, cupcake.”

“You’re still connected to my system right? You can access my computer? Nothing has changed that since the last time I was home?”

“I can still interface with your local network, yes.”

“Can you do a few searches for me whilst you’re changing and dressing me? It’ll save us a bit of time.”

“You just want to get out of this treatment as soon as possible, don’t you?” She laughed.

Maybe... but also I’m dying to know...”

“Dying to know what, sweetie?”

“Right, can you do a search for anything to do with the Zadri in our dimension? Aenonnos, Ophelia, Freya, multiverse...”

She pulled the wet nappy away from me and pulled out the wipes.

“Any specific locations?” Evie asked.

“Anywhere really. Lore, history, mainly artwork and jewels. Look deep.”

“Do you mean... break the law?

“...Yes, please.” I replied.

“On it. Now you shush and let Nanny Evie get that cute little butt of yours changed!”

I rested my head back and relaxed a bit as she quickly changed me into one of the thickest nappies we have here...

‘Called it.’ I thought to myself as I happily sucked on my dummy.

Waddling out slowly... I couldn’t help but feel my cheeks burning as I waited for the inevitable coos and ‘aww’s from the Mummies.

The change from Evie was embarrassing enough, but the outfit Morgan had picked...

B and B... it was Morgan’s way of naming one of her favourite outfits for me. Whilst we were in the diaper dimension, we still got to have some Mummy/Baby time, and with it being that dimension... clothing and nappies and supplies weren’t exactly hard to come by.

And after much experimentation, she found one of her favourite outfits for me.

And when she told Evie those letters... I realised she must have taught her it on her multiple trips back home over the past year.

‘What an evil...’ My thoughts were interrupted as the heads of all the Mummies slowly turned and I was blown away by the ‘D’AWWW!’s all being hurled my way.

My face turned a new shade of red as I waddled slowly across the living room.

“Oh my... Morgan... I can’t believe I never thought of that! I always thought they were always so old fashioned... but that... is adorable!” Alexandria gasped, grinning.

‘I bet I know what Paige is going to be wearing sometime soon...’ I thought to myself, trying to find a win in this that wasn’t so humiliating for me.

“Oh you weren’t lying! This is a treat! She’s such a precious little baby! Oh we have to have a photo shoot at some time... with all four of them wearing that exact outfit!” Rose clapped excitedly.

“I knew she’d look as adorable as Liv does in that...” Charlie said to Morgan, who turned around and if I’m right in thinking... was thanking her?

I took out my dummy and looked at my girlfriend.

“MORGAN! YOU GOT THE IDEA FROM HER?” I shouted.

Morgan turned to face me with her ‘Mummy is not happy’ face.

So I instantly shut up, put the dummy back in my mouth and quickly waddled around Evie so I was hiding behind her.

“Strike one, babygirl... and remember, its Mummy...” Morgan warned.

“Hmm... what are we then?” Alexandria asked.

“How about... Aunties?”

“Auntie Alex... I like that.”

“Now babygirl... for that outburst... come over here...” Morgan wagged her finger at me and I knew I was in trouble.

I waddled over slowly, but quickly gained speed as Evie gently smacked my thickly padded bum.

When I reached Morgan, she looked at me in the eyes with that mischievous grin she has when she’s feeling a bit... mean.

“Now... I want you to tell us you’re sorry, one by one, in your cutest baby voice, following by a kiss on the cheek.”

“Umm...” I hesitated.

“Well?”

I looked down at what I was wearing. I mean... I wasn’t wearing much; my boobs were barely hidden by the bib. B and B stands for bonnet and bib. That’s it. Nothing else. Not even socks. The only other thing is the nappy of course, but yeah... Morgan loved me wearing just the nappy, bonnet and bib. All white, all old fashioned... but I couldn’t help but agree with her... it’s so damn cute.

Even if it is embarrassing.

So I did as I was told, I gave Morgan my biggest puppy-dog-eyes look, and prepared myself for the humiliating task.

“...Sowwy Mummy...” I said, in the cutest lisp possible. Thankfully after last year, I had experience with sounding like this, so I knew just how to do it.

She turned her face and I bent down, kissing her gently on the cheek.

“Good girl... now your Aunties...” Morgan said, pointing at the others.

Turning around was difficult in this extra thick nappy, but I managed it and waddled over to Charlie.

“Sowwy... Auntie Charwie...”

I bent down again and kissed her on the cheek.

And as I did the same with my other ‘Aunties’, I couldn’t help but feel like Alexandria had given her a few tips with this humiliation.

‘She seems like the one who’d come up with something like this...’ I thought to myself as I reached Rose.

“Sowwy Auntie Wose...” I kissed her cheek and waddled over to Alexandria.

“Sowwy Auntie Awex...” I kissed Alex’s cheek and stood there, awaiting instructions.

“Thanks for the idea. That really was adorable...” Morgan smiled at Alex.

I took the dummy out of my mouth, deciding that what I was about to say would be worth any further punishment.

“You on your own are scary enough as a Mummy domme...” I said to Morgan. “But you four together... yeah... we don’t stand a chance.”

“D’aww, good. So don’t try anything, babygirl. Now go be good and play with your friends... WHO SHOULDN’T BE EAVESDROPPING!” Morgan yelled backwards, towards the workshop door.

Queue a bunch of giggles and laughter from my other selves, who had apparently watched the entire thing from the doorway...

“Evie... carry poor Faith in, will you? She looks like she’s had enough humiliation waddling about...”

“Yes Ma’am.” Evie said, picking me up.

I buried my bright red face into Evie’s shoulder as she carried me into the workshop, past the giggling faces of my variations.

“That... was too embarrassing...” I moaned as Evie put me down in my chair by my computer.

“It was ADORABLE!” Liv said, bending down and kissing my cheek.

Paige did the same, kissing the other side. And then Noelle skipped over and kissed the same cheek.

“D’aww! Does the ickle baby like all the attention?” She asked.

“Shush! You’re all babies, like me! ANYWAY... Evie... did you find the information I asked for?”

“I did, all tabbed and bookmarked on your computer for your viewing.” Evie responded.

“Thanks.”

“One thing in mind did stand out...”

“Oh?”

“Yes, there was a bit of information about the Zadri, all just mythology, but there is one instance where it seems there may be more than just mythology...”

“And that is?”

“There is a jewel.”

“A jewel? That’s exactly what we’re looking for! Where is it?” I asked, excitedly.

“That... I’m not sure of, sorry little Miss. All I know is that it was part of a museum at one point, and it was relocated when that section of the city sank.”

“So where is it now?”

“That... I don’t know. I did some digging, but it seems that it was taken, along with a number of other priceless artefacts, whilst it was being relocated.”

“Thanks Evie... I’ll do a bit of digging myself.” I looked around at my other selves. “You guys can just go back in there, I’ll be a while...”

“I’ll keep her company, you two go...” Liv said to Noelle and Paige.

The other two nodded and walked back into the living room, leaving Liv, Evie and I alone.

“Thanks Liv.” I smiled at her, appreciating the company.

“Hey, you’re one of my best friends.” She said, smiling back at me.

“Same. Now... let’s have a look...”

After about thirty minutes of searching records and watching security footage of the transport route, I still couldn’t find a lead on where this jewel had ended up.

Leaning back in my chair, I took a deep breath, trying to think what I can do now... I had exhausted every possible thing I could think of...

Until a message popped up on my screen.

It wasn’t a virus, I would have been alerted if it was. But somehow, they had managed to send a message directly to my computer without any messaging software or direct access to my computer.

A: So I hear you’re after a certain jewel...

“Wait... what?”

“Faith... is that normal?” Liv asked, putting her hand on my shoulder.

I could feel her shaking, she must be as nervous and freaked out as I was.

“No... someone is contacting me directly... I have no idea who it is...”

I quickly tried locating the source, but I couldn’t trace it. At least not to any significant degree. All I could tell was that it was coming from somewhere out in the ocean... no doubt a private island or something... of which there are many.

A: No use trying to find me. And anyway, I’ll be open and honest with you.

A little chat window popped up below their message.

“Are you sure...?” Liv asked as I sat up to type.

“I have to...”

Faith: Okay... so who are you?

A: Someone who knows who you are... Faith.

Faith: How do you know me?

A: All will become clear, first... payment.

Faith: What do you want for the jewel?

A: Not what. Who.

Faith: Wait... huh? Who do you want then?

A: You.

“Faith... this is scaring me...” Liv said, gripping my shoulder.

Faith: Why do you want me?

A: You murdered my fiancé.

Faith: I murdered... wait... who are you?

A: Sadie. You murdered her. And left her body to sink to the bottom of the ocean...

Faith: How did you know about that?

A: Her associate... he made it out alive, and he told me everything.

Faith: What do you want me for? Some kind of revenge?

A: Kind of. So hand yourself over, and I’ll give your girlfriend the jewel.

Faith: Not happening.

A: Well you’ve got until midnight to change your mind, otherwise... I’ll look into other ways of finding you...

The chat box closed, and I quickly did a system scan to find out how he managed that without infecting my system.

But I couldn’t find any hint or anything indicating how he had managed to message me like that. Either he was as good, if not better than I am... or he’s got someone else who is.

I was too busy and focused on the task to notice Liv rush out of the room. I was swimming in my own thoughts too much to realise that Morgan was now rushing over to me.

“Baby... what happened?” She asked, pulling me out of my chair and on to her hip.

“Oh... Mummy... what?” I said, trying to focus my thoughts a bit.

“Liv just told us some guy tried to contact you... and something about... revenge?”

“I’m sorry Morgan... it looks like Sadie hasn’t finished ruining our lives just yet...”

Sorry for the late chapter! First late chapter ever. Helped someone close to me deal with the loss of a family member, so I didn't get time to edit or post last night.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Oh that is so mean just a thick diaper, a bonnet and a bib.

I love it.

So some rat comes out of his hole and wants revenge.

Well I'm curious what else happens.

On 5/19/2022 at 5:34 AM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I’m sorry Morgan... it looks like Sadie hasn’t finished ruining our lives just yet...”

Oh for fucks sake...

These people never learn

gun-anime.gif

On 5/19/2022 at 2:32 PM, Moon3ye said:

Oh that is so mean just a thick diaper, a bonnet and a bib.

I love it.

So some rat comes out of his hole and wants revenge.

Well I'm curious what else happens.

So mean... but oh so perfect. ?

On 5/19/2022 at 7:26 PM, TerranV said:

That was mostly adorable. Then Sadie went and ruined it. Sadie and now her fiance suck.

Time to tie up this loose end.

Well we had quite a few cute chapters. Something was bound to happen eventually :3

On 5/19/2022 at 10:08 PM, diaperboymi said:

The return of Sadie (so to speak).  Nice twist ?

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! ?

On 5/21/2022 at 1:36 PM, YourFNF said:

Oh for fucks sake...

These people never learn

gun-anime.gif

I've lost track of how many characters you've planned to take care of from my stories. My protags are very lucky to have such... protective fans ?

9 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I've lost track of how many characters you've planned to take care of from my stories. My protags are very lucky to have such... protective fans

sheepish-aladdin.gif

Chapter 24: Poutypants

“No. No. No. No. NO!” Morgan paced about the living room as the rest of us all sat in silence.

“But...” I tried arguing but was quickly cut off.

“No! We are not giving you over!” She yelled.

I wasn’t used to her talking to me like this; I have to admit... it was a bit scary.

“But... we could trick him! Let me go with him, then double cross him and take me back AND the jewel!” I thought I’d push my luck...

“No! It’s too risky! After what happened with Sadie, I am not letting you go with that man!” Morgan put her foot down. And I knew from experience... it was impossible to change her mind once it had been made. When she was this sure of something, she was not going to back down.

“But...”

“Faith, no! Let it go! You’re not risking yourself like that and I won’t let him do anything to you!”

“FINE!” I yelled, storming off out of the living room, back to my workshop.

I sat perched on the edge of my workbench for a couple of minutes alone, my heart pounding and a permanent pout on my face... before the door opened and in walked Liv, Noelle and Paige.

“...Hey...” They all said, each one of them sounding nervous.

“Hey. Sorry about that. I just... ugh.” I kicked the stool in front of me with such little force that it only moved an inch.

“Look, we get it.” Liv said, stepping forward. “We want the jewel as much as you. And we want to screw over anyone who would want to hurt our other selves... but Morgan is right. It’s too risky.”

“Yeah, we’ll figure out a way around this, don’t worry.” Paige stepped forwards too.

Noelle just hung in the back, looking like she was deep in thought, but nodding along to the conversation to make it look like she was involved.

“It’s not just that. I... look, I hated sitting back whilst Paige ninja’d her way through the house on her Earth. I don’t wanna be reduced to tech support. I... I wanted to be out there, actually making a difference.” I sighed.

“You do make a difference! We wouldn’t know where the jewels are if it wasn’t for you!” Paige nudged my shoulder.

“Ha. Again, I’m just a glorified web search. I wanted to be out there, making a difference.”

“And you will be, but your plan was dangerous. And even then, you shouldn’t wish to be out there fighting or in all the danger.”

“When I was taken last year... it was mostly Morgan using Evie to save me. I just played along, did a bit of hacking... then I got shot. I just wanted to feel less... useless.”

“Look, we’ll figure out a way for you to get more involved, but without putting yourself in so much risk.”

“I... whatever.” I pouted, turning away from the other three.

“Don’t be such a poutypants!” Liv teased, poking my padded butt.

“Hey! That’s no fair!”

“Then stop being such a poutypants!”

“I’m not!” I whined.

“You are! Look, we lived together for a year; I know when you’re being pouty and difficult. Even if we didn’t know we were into all this back then, you still loved to pout.”

“...Hmph!” I pouted harder, crossing my arms and probably looking like the poutiest little thing in the world.

“Maybe we should get Morgan to spank you for being so pouty...” Paige grinned.

“NO!”

There was a knock at the door.

And as if by magic, Morgan walked through.

“Hey sweetie. I’m sorry for being... you know... I just... I don’t want anything to happen to you.” She said, awkwardly.

“I... know. I just...”

“She doesn’t want to feel useless.” Liv butted in.

“But she’s not...”

“I AM! ALL I DO IS SIT BEHIND MY KEYBOARD! LAST TIME... I NEEDED TO BE SAVED BY YOU!” I yelled at Morgan.

“I think she’s comparing herself to me a bit too much, after the last job.” Paige said, also not helping.

“Ah.” Morgan said, walking over to me.

She put her arms under mine and lifted me up onto her hip.

“Oh baby. You’re not useless. You have your own set of skills, Paige has hers.”

“Hey, if anyone should feel useless, it’s me!” Liv said, smiling awkwardly.

“No! No thinking that! Any of you!” Morgan turned into stern Mummy again, and everyone suddenly went silent.

“...”

“No more? Good. Right, you’re all coming back to the living room and you’re not going to say anything negative about yourselves for the rest of the day.” She instructed.

We all kinda shuffled our feet in defeat. Well... I shuffled mine in the air; I was still being carried by Morgan as she slowly escorted all the littles out of the workshop.

“Hop to it! I want those feet waddling right out of here!”

“Yes Auntie Morgan...” They said in unison.

Morgan turned to me, expecting a reply.

“Buh...” I mean, why would I say that? I can’t waddle, I’m being carried!

“...” She just looked at me, her face as serious as I had ever seen it.

“Yes, Mummy.” I answered.

She kissed my cheek and my tummy did a few flips as we walked into the living room.

“Awww is she okay?” Rose asked as the other littles rushed over to their Mummies and snuggled up next to them.

Morgan sat down opposite them and placed me on her lap, cradling me in her arms.

“She’s just feeling a bit left out.” Morgan told Rose.

“Oh dear. Well don’t worry Faith, you’re very vital to this team.” Rose said, trying to make me feeling better.

“I wanted to...” Before I could finish that sentence, I was silenced as Morgan inserted my dummy into my open mouth. In response, I just pouted and stared at her.

“She wanted to be out there, in the action. But I told her... it’s too dangerous!”

“Your Mummy isn’t wrong. But...” Rose lingered on that last word.

“But?” Morgan didn’t like the sound of this... I could tell by her face.

“I mean... we could lie about handing her over. We could arrange the drop off, make it look like we are going to hand her over... and then double cross him. He doesn’t know there are eight of us... he thinks it’s just the two of you, right? So we jump him, take the jewel... and hand him over to the police.”

“That still sounds dangerous...”

Paige coughed a bit, she clearly had something to say so the rest of us shut up and looked at her.

“How about... I put on a wig, and go with you in her place? I could look like Faith, trick them, and then you ambush him. I’ll be away from the danger at all times, and I’m probably the quickest and most used to the action.” Paige suggested.

“Baby... I don’t like that... but... but he would get suspicious if Faith wasn’t there... and I trust you to run away if anything does happen...” Alex was trying to be reasonable, she must really trust Paige’s abilities... and I mean she does have my face... a wig would make her look just like me...

“I’d be behind Morgan the whole time. And then the other three of you ambush him, and I stay by Morgan’s side until we’ve got the jewel.”

“It... doesn’t sound like a bad idea... what about you three?” Alex asked her variations.

Rose agreed, followed by Charlie... and then to my surprise... Morgan agreed too.

‘Thanks for the vote of confidence...’ I thought to myself, quietly sucking the dummy whilst sitting on my girlfriend’s lap.

“And you promise to stay close?” Morgan asked Paige.

“WHY CAN’T I DO THAT?” I spat my dummy out, like the baby I was currently dressed up as.

“Because Paige has experience running away from people. You’re not as agile as her, sorry baby.” Morgan said.

I pouted.

“I think it’s a good idea.” Even Liv was agreeing with the Mummies... grr.

“Fine. I’ll message him back. Arrange the meetup. Tell me where and when.” I said, grumbling.

“No baby.” Morgan interrupted me. “I think I should be the one to message him. Why would you give yourself over just for the jewel to be given to me? It makes no sense. If I message him, I can make it out that I’m doing it for the money, that I’m betraying you for the jewel...”

“I suppose you’ve got a point...”

The time was set. We’d meet up with him at noon tomorrow. He’d trade us the jewel, and we’d... pretend to trade me... or rather Paige dressed up as me.

Rose, Paige and Noelle were out with Morgan, trying to find a wig that could resemble my hair. They had already picked out one of my favourite outfits, my dungarees. Paige would look just like me... this guy wouldn’t know the difference.

I hated being left out of the action like this, I hated feeling useless... but what I hated more was that they were right. It was too risky for me to be there. Paige is physically fitter than me, she’s used to running away and I... all I’ve got experience of is being captured.

I just wanted to prove myself...

To prove to not only Morgan and the others... but also myself, that I’m not useless. That I can be more than the tech support.

Maybe there will be another time I can be of more use. They’re right... it’s too risky. Hell, I’m surprised Morgan even went along with this plan we’ve got.

And as I sat there in the workshop, alone, staring at my screen, the reply from the guy being etched into my mind, I felt a hand rest on my shoulder.

“Hey sweetie, you okay?” There was a familiar voice behind me.

Turning around in surprise, I looked up to see who it was.

“Morgan?”

“Not quite, but close enough I suppose.” Alex giggled at me, making me blush at my mistake.

Alexandria pulled Morgan’s computer chair over and sat down on it next to me.

“Just checking in on you. How’re you doing?” She asked.

“I...” I couldn’t put my thoughts into words; I just stared at the floor instead.

“I understand. But don’t worry, there will be future opportunities for you to be more involved. I was just wondering... and don’t tell your Mummy about any of this... but I was wondering if you’d like me to teach you a few moves for escaping attackers?”

“Seriously?” My face lit up. “But how?”

“This won’t give you the experience or training I have, but it may just save your life one day. So how about it?”

“Yes! I mean... please?” I begged.

“Come on then, help me put the chairs and stuff aside. And remember, this is only to be used under extreme circumstances... and do NOT tell your Mummy. Even if she’s like me and she’d be glad I taught you... she’ll still flip if she finds out.”

“It’s funny how you know how she’d react... and you’re spot on, she would flip out.” I laughed.

We started moving furniture about, clearing a small space in the workshop.

“So... you knew Morgan from an early age?” Alex asked whilst moving a box.

“Yeah. Why do you ask? Oh yeah... you only knew Paige later on, didn’t you?”

“Yeah. It’s funny how we all met at different times in our lives. Freya and Ophelia met when they were little tykes, you met Morgan in your teens. Then Paige and I met and got married before Liv and Charlie even met. Then Rose and Noelle were the last to meet. Yet we all eventually found each other. I’m hoping if and when we make it to Aenonnos... that the other variations have some answers for us regarding this bond we have.”

“It’s very weird. Weird how we all ended up together and ended up as we are. Even weirder that it still happened with Liv, considering... you know...” I trailed off.

“No, what?” Alex stopped what she was doing and looked at me, concerned.

“Wait... did we not tell you?”

“Tell me what?”

“It’s not my business...”

I heard an over-the-top cough from the entrance to the workshop.

“Oh hey Olivia!” Alex turned to wave.

Olivia walked in, smiling.

“What she means to say... is that we’re all variations, but I stand out because... I’m trans.” Olivia shrugged her shoulders and smiled awkwardly.

“Trans? Wait... so you...?”

“Were born a boy, yes. And then I transitioned. It was actually Faith here who gave me the nanites to give me the body I always dreamt of. So even when my universe assigns me the wrong gender, I still end up the correct one and I still end up with Charlie.”

“That is interesting... And thank you for trusting me enough with that. It makes me happy that all our variations are accepting and supportive.”

“Me too. I’d hate to see any evil versions of us that weren’t like that.”

“I wonder if they exist?” Alex pondered.

“Surely they must? With infinite dimensions... they have to.”

“Well let’s hope we never meet them. Anyway, what can we do for you Liv?”

“I overheard you... can... ummm... can...”

“You want in on the lesson?” Alex asked.

“Please. Just make sure my baby doesn’t get hurt...” Charlie interrupted from the doorway, blowing a kiss to Olivia before closing the door behind her. She must have been standing there the entire time, without me even realising it.

“We... we overheard you talking about tricks for escaping... in our universe that could be useful... so... we... umm... wondered... if I can join in?” Olivia fluttered her eyelashes, even though it was pointless... I was sure Alex was going to let her join us anyway.

“Of course sweetie, come along and help clear the place so we can start.”

Olivia waddled over and helped me push a table out of the way so we could get started.

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

• Like 9

I am really curious what is still happening here.

I would almost guess that everything works just as easily here in Faith's/Morgan's dimension as it does in the Prime dimension.

Unless, of course, they should be stupid enough to touch the jewel without protection and everyone passes out.

I think the Noelle/Rose dimension will be stressful again and in the end Charlie/Liv dimension will be the most dangerous of all.

I personally hope for a kidnapping of the 4 little ones by a crazy Amazon who wants to have quadruplets.

And then of course the dimension of Freya/Ophelia that will also be exciting again.

Oh yes lets hope we neeeeeveeeer see an evil variant.?

Something doesn't sit right with me with this person who wants to trade the jewel for Faith. Not just because they're supposed to be Sadie's fiancee. I think there's more going on with them.

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I am really curious what is still happening here.

I would almost guess that everything works just as easily here in Faith's/Morgan's dimension as it does in the Prime dimension.

Unless, of course, they should be stupid enough to touch the jewel without protection and everyone passes out.

I think the Noelle/Rose dimension will be stressful again and in the end Charlie/Liv dimension will be the most dangerous of all.

I personally hope for a kidnapping of the 4 little ones by a crazy Amazon who wants to have quadruplets.

And then of course the dimension of Freya/Ophelia that will also be exciting again.

I've got a lot of surprises planned, so don't think your theory is 100% correct just yet... ? This universe could still be dangerous! And future dimensions have got some very fun ideas coming up... ?

I just made it to the 2/3rds mark with writing this story, only another 1/3 to write and I'm done with this story (and can start one of the many many separate ideas I've been saving for a while now). And as I get done with each arc... I think about how much fun it's going to be to read everyone's reactions.

17 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Oh yes lets hope we neeeeeveeeer see an evil variant.?

Something doesn't sit right with me with this person who wants to trade the jewel for Faith. Not just because they're supposed to be Sadie's fiancee. I think there's more going on with them.

I mean... there must be an evil variation of them out there, right? There must be a dimension where everyone is evil, including our protagonists? Would be interesting to see them meet our heroines...

Yeah, he seems... off. I hope you enjoy the story as it continues ^_^

1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I mean... there must be an evil variation of them out there, right? There must be a dimension where everyone is evil, including our protagonists? Would be interesting to see them meet our heroines...

And they all have goatees to show how evil they are! ?

Are they bringing Evie? Cause the magic users, the only other real counter for armed support if the person after Faith has it, are currently down.

On 5/22/2022 at 8:41 PM, TerranV said:

And they all have goatees to show how evil they are! ?

Yes! And they all cackle when they laugh. And they wear all black!

21 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Are they bringing Evie? Cause the magic users, the only other real counter for armed support if the person after Faith has it, are currently down.

Problem is... Evie follows the law of robotics. So she can't hurt a human. Maybe as a defensive option she would work? But that's about it.

• LittleFallenPrincess changed the title to Love in Dimensions - Ch 60 & Epilogue (9/25/22) -Complete