LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dreams

Last night I dreamed that I was on my way to a family gathering with my husband. My mother and sister were meeting us at a Starbucks with his niece, her husband, and their two boys. For some reason all I was wearing was a diaper and not only that, one of the tapes had broken and I was holding it up with one hand. 

As we got to the shop, I gathered enough wherewithal to realize I can't go in there like this. And my first instinct was to just not go in and to blow off the whole event but I knew I'd feel awful treating my family that way. So I said I would be back and I went to a store to try and buy a shirt and some sweatpants so I could at least be halfway decent for the visit. Even though I had my debit card on me, for some reason, none of the cashiers would sell me the clothes. 

The dream just kind of fades there. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I can always rely on having a diaper dream any time I haven’t worn in a while...I’ll go to bed with zero interest and wake up with a desperate need to put one on. My dreams usually revolve around me trying to get diapers or hide one that I’m wearing. Usually in the dream, it’s painfully obvious I’m wearing or I do an awful job of hiding them....yet every time, no one seems to notice or they don’t react at all. I’ve often wondered if that’s the universe’s way of telling me that telling others is ok, but I still don’t trust it lol.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, JustinDB87 said:

I can always rely on having a diaper dream any time I haven’t worn in a while...I’ll go to bed with zero interest and wake up with a desperate need to put one on. My dreams usually revolve around me trying to get diapers or hide one that I’m wearing. Usually in the dream, it’s painfully obvious I’m wearing or I do an awful job of hiding them....yet every time, no one seems to notice or they don’t react at all. I’ve often wondered if that’s the universe’s way of telling me that telling others is ok, but I still don’t trust it lol.

Dream? Are you sure? Maybe you're really awake and don't know it!!!

• Like 2

I've had a number of diaper dreams over the past couple of years, and they often take a form similar to what you describe, @TheGrimmRetails. In one, I was in my car at a busy mall, wearing just a diaper and a shirt, and I needed to put something into a mailbox, so I parked my car in such a way that I could step out to put something in the box, without being viewed entirely. However, I was babysitting a small dog, and had it with me, and when I opened the car door, the dog jumped out and took off across the parking lot, so I had to go after it... with no pants on. 

The second one also involved driving in my car with no pants on (something I am not known to do...). I was driving and I took a wrong turn and ended up in a really tight neighbourhood with lots of kids playing in the street. I realized I was driving the wrong way and needed to turn around, but first I had to back up, I could not tell from inside my car if any of the kids were behind me, and the car in my dream didn't have a backup camera. The only thing I could do was open my car door and step out to look. 

The last one was different... for some reason, I was at city hall, walking across the lobby, in diaper and a golf shirt. I was there because I had to cash in a small lottery ticket (which you don't do at city hall, but dreams are not required to make sense) - the amount was $200. As I was walking back from the lotto desk, I saw one of my uncles (who lives in another city) walk through one of the doors and into the main atrium. I sprinted for the nearest door, opened it, and bolted down a long laneway toward the parking lot, all the while concerned that running would attract attention, but, I really wanted to get out of there suddenly, although before my uncle walked in, I'd been fine, apparently, with visiting city hall dressed like a toddler from the waist down. I was afraid to look over my shoulder as I ran, because I thought that if my uncle HAD noticed the running man in the diaper, maybe he wouldn't know it was me, if he couldn't see my face. But I really wanted to look back and see if he was looking. 

• Thanks 3

And now, three nights in a row, I've had three separate diaper related dreams. 

In the second one, I was trying to convince my biological father to buy me better diapers but he would only buy me the Depends Real Fit pull ups. 

And the one I had last night involved Diaper Dynamo. He was doing one of his diaper reviews and I was there watching him wet his diapers. I talk to the guy on his discord and I haven't told him about this because I don't want to make him uncomfortable. 

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm a closet fetishist, so my wife or others don't know I enjoy wearing.  I used to have dreams that involved being discovered or "outed". I have noticed that as I have come to accept myself more, the dreams have shifted to scenarios where I need to wear.   Same as above, if I haven't worn in a while, the dreams are more frequent. 

Oddly enough, none are sexual in nature and I have a strong DL side.

Joey

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 3/18/2022 at 7:17 AM, Joey_AB_DL said:

I'm a closet fetishist, so my wife or others don't know I enjoy wearing.  I used to have dreams that involved being discovered or "outed". I have noticed that as I have come to accept myself more, the dreams have shifted to scenarios where I need to wear.   Same as above, if I haven't worn in a while, the dreams are more frequent. 

Oddly enough, none are sexual in nature and I have a strong DL side.

Joey

I have had dreams of being in public in only a diaper, t shirt and shoes, feeling very self conscious but no one else seemed to notice. But I had a real life outing, at a birthday party a nephew who had a brain injury tends to blurt out whatever is on his mind outed me in front of family cause he saw me on time in a diaper. Oh boy I had some splaining to do?! But I was honest and answered their questions. They were understanding (at least to my face the rest I don't care about).??

PS. OMG this still cracks me up!???