LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

not thrilled

I grew up wearing cloth and I think cloth probably brought me back to this realm.   I remember seeing photos of me wearing cloth with plastic pants such that they bulged out of my shorts while sitting.  So, I bought an all in one leakmaster flannel pull up (meant to buy just flannel pull up with plastic pant).  It has a flannel insert that is sewn to waist band front and back and it can be turned inside out to aid in drying.  The pul  has flannel sides.  Anyhow, the first wetting was ok, but second and third wettings the flannel got wet all the way around and reflected it back to my skin. I was not thrilled about feeling  wet all over.   There are no leg gathers on the insert.  Maybe I need a disposable insert?

• Like 1

Net what you know from when you were little AIO's were never meant for long, term use and have had a bad reputation for ABDL garments for 30 years, starting in DPF, that I know of. Check out RUBBER PANTIES'R'US in my signature

• Like 1

The throw-away is just another kind of AIO. where the diaper, or rather, the absorbent part and wterproof part are a single unit. With diapers and rubber panties. You have both separately, and unless you loke to be thorough, you can use one waterproof panty for 4 diapers I follow a modified version of the recommendations made on DPF and that was not uncommon when I was in the 6 to 10 y/o category as used by the more fastidious mothers of 5 y/o+ wetters

The AIO is not suitable as a diaper since it is just a lined panty with a waist-to-waist pad. To me that says that it is not meant as a primary, long haul thing, more like for occasional small accidents or a use-once-and change out and made to be very unnoticeable. It might have a use if you are doing something fiddly over a 3-5 hour timeframe and do not wish to have to leave to go to the bathroom. It is not as wasteful as the throw-away since you use it more than once. You will get two wettings if you have a second pad to change into and some do come with 2 pads But it will never replace the diaper and rubber panty for full-on wetting

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

The last aio I purchased was from leakmaster.  It's got a pul cover and a ...maybe flanel, liner?  The first one was terrible,  wasn't lined all the way through, had velcro, tore in the wash, took Forever to dry.  No shit, two hots and a hang.  HAIAN maybe?  Don't  AIO .

AIO do not do the job. If you like cloth find yourself some cloth diapers you like and some plastic pants you like and stick with that. I tried AIO a couple of years ago never again, not worth the money.

And to help you decide., there is RUBBER PANTIES'R'US in my siggy. It covers everything,; history, the whys and hows, how to select, (size, shape and material), how to care, reviews of some specific ones introduction to diapers and a set of links to the best places to buy diapers, rubber panties and accessories. There are forum threads discussing all aspects of them (over 3 dozen)

If you are a rubber panty newbie, you are recommended to read the whole document, after that, you can save a link to the contents page and just go where you need or want to thereafter. It is long, but it is the most complete and thorough work on the matter anywhere. You can save a link to the contents page and go anytime It also updates and is partcipatory with a place where your own reviews can be added