LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's your least favourite part of the AB/DL life style?

squishii

One of the things I don't particularly like is the use of underage characters in ABDL stories.  Now I understand there is no sexual contact between adult and underage characters or if there is they are filtered out but mods.  But there is a bunch where an adult is diapering an able bodied tween/ teen and I find them uncomfortable. I tend to just not read them and I am not knocking g anybody that does, that's just my personal preference.  Why is it so hard to find stories about adults? 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

My least favourite part is my partner of 22 years does not understand or appreciate this part of my life, so I have to wear diapers in secret when he is not around. Maybe the fact he is a retired nurse and has had to deal with patients in diapers is the cause. Not sure, but I will give him his space and just wish he understood my desire to wear diapers.

• Like 2

Not sure if it would be considered the least favorite, but one thing i don't like is trying to read posts from an AB member who decided to write them in baby talk.  Very hard to read and understand.  I think one of my least favorite things is cleaning up after a messy diaper, especially after masturbating in it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

SUMMER!! Wearing diapers in the summer can be mighty unpleasant.

Being a Female on Diaper Servers/Chat rooms!  Too many men think that just because you are a female (naturally born or otherwise) that you are only there to be their new MOMMY!  The don't understand that some women like to wear diapers too and some want to be a baby themselves.  On top of that, Some men also aggressively start pursuing female ABDL's because they think they are entitled to do so.  Can't tell you how many messages I have received in the past from Lurkers who don't even bother to say "Hello" before they ask if they can get/give a virtual diaper change/"Will you be my Mommy?"

• Like 2