LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Using adult pull ups for overnight

What's everyone's thoughts on using double pull ups? I've used pull ups through the day and regular diapers to the max! I haven't used pull ups at night since I was a kid. What's the best adult pull up for night time use? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Do you use those yourself Mikey????☺️?????❤️???

Yes, I wear them during the day. Only pull-up I trust. Close second is the Northshore GoSupreme which are about as absorbent,  fit great, and comes in black so it doesn't scream diaper if it pokes out of your waistband.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Yes, I wear them during the day. Only pull-up I trust. Close second is the Northshore GoSupreme which are about as absorbent,  fit great, and comes in black so it doesn't scream diaper if it pokes out of your waistband.

As long as it is not the Northshore supreme Lite diapers that they gave me as a sample that didn't have a landing strip, which caused me to use lots of duck tape because I tried re-adjusting the tabs it ripped the diaper to pieces.

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

As long as it is not the Northshore supreme Lite diapers that they gave me as a sample that didn't have a landing strip, which caused me to use lots of duck tape because I tried re-adjusting the tabs it ripped the diaper to pieces.

Yikes! Sounds like a very bad situation.?????

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I like the extra-large goodnites. I don't wet while I'm asleep so I find them most comfortable to sleep in if I still want to wear something of a diaper without getting too uncomfortable.